Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Endothil CR

bmcnelly has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bmcnelly has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bmcnelly has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bmcnelly has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bmcnelly has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bmcnelly has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bmcnelly has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bmcnelly has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bmcnelly has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bmcnelly has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bmcnelly has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by blueray6124 View Post
    Is it necessary to stack with Endothil CR? such as muscle tech products
    ya its actually just like steroids when you combine it with leukic,gakic, cell tech, cryo test, nitro tech, anabolic halo,vitakic, and pump tech. You should see about 50 pounds of pure muscle,have 1% bodyfat, and be on the Olympia stage in no time. haha

ajstar89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Brocsteel View Post
    Enothil-CR is basically just plant extracts. Some of these plant extracts may contain plant hormones that could possibly be converted into the desired hormones such as testosterone (some herbal birth control and menopause supplents work in this way). The important thing to remember is that just like all biochemical pathways it must follow le chatlier's principle, meaning that it wont turn into just test.. it will syphon off into other hormones such as estrogen (bitch tits). All of these however would be minimal because you are only recieving 6mcg (grains of salt) of the entire active product. Realistically the reason why some people see gains is because even though they believe they are eating a balance diet, they may be lacking in certain co-factors (riboflavin) or other essential biomolecules. Some of these can be found in green tea, tomatoes, and grape seeds (see endothil-cr ingredients). Essentially you are just providing your body with what its lacking, and that is the effect that can be observed from supplements work some but not for others. The people it works for are simply lacking in nutrients that the particular supplement provides. Steroids work because they are fat-soluble and can get directly into our protein production center (nucleus/DNA) and force the body to overproduce. Anything over-the-counter supplements (except pro-hormones = syphons into test and other cholesterol-based hormones equally) are crap. Eat right, lift hard and rest. They are the essentials to gains. Spend your money on a gym membership instead of giving your money to people who live on advertising tomatoes as a revolutionary supplments.

Broc

B.S. Pre-medical Biology, minor in Chemistry
    I know I am late to this post but i just found this while i was researching some things. One thing to consider about all these comments about whether it works or not is the placebo affect. If you believe it works and your are getting gains off it who cares. Men in past have spent way more money on confidence builders in the past. Yes you can find those ingredients in other "natural sources" but they are in lower concentrations you are paying for a convince. You can get creatine in most of your natural protein sources too, but for me I prefer a drink, its easier for me than eating a pound of beef. Try the product then bash it.

B.S. Molecular Biology and B.S. Business Marketing.

barbarian_ben has a spectacular aura about. (+250) barbarian_ben has a spectacular aura about. (+250) barbarian_ben has a spectacular aura about. (+250) barbarian_ben has a spectacular aura about. (+250) barbarian_ben has a spectacular aura about. (+250) barbarian_ben has a spectacular aura about. (+250) barbarian_ben has a spectacular aura about. (+250) barbarian_ben has a spectacular aura about. (+250) barbarian_ben has a spectacular aura about. (+250) barbarian_ben has a spectacular aura about. (+250) barbarian_ben has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Are there any known side effects when using Endothil-Cr?

SoCal8teve has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Workout Routine

Sorry for resurrecting an old thread, but I am hoping one of you can help me. I started taking Endothil back in 2006. I was so impressed with it that when it hit the market in powder form, i immediately bought one. my problem is that part of what made the results so impressive was the recommended workout, which unfortunately NovexBoitech not longer provides nor has. I've scoured the internet for some version of the workout and i haven't been able to find anything except this thread. If anyone has the old routine, or has a new routine that they are seeing great results with endothil, please PM me.

Thanks in advance!