Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    gotta do whatcha gotta do tileigh's Avatar
    tileigh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tileigh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tileigh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tileigh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tileigh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tileigh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tileigh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tileigh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tileigh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tileigh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tileigh has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I say try a higher intensity routine.

disregard haters, acquire lean mass
    "It's never too late to be what you might have been."

BGB JUL2014

GO ARMY

thabeasthaha has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thabeasthaha has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thabeasthaha has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thabeasthaha has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thabeasthaha has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thabeasthaha has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thabeasthaha has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thabeasthaha has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thabeasthaha has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thabeasthaha has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thabeasthaha has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by thouomega View Post
    Have been weightlifting hard and can not break past 250. last week I was at 249.4 and yesterday was 247.4 I WAS PISSED.

I eat 1.5g of protein for my body and 22 calories per pound I weigh (I just use 250 for simple math sake)... so Yeah I eat a sh*t load 6 times throughout the day and I work out HARD (stretch marks from pumps on EVERYWHERE even on the front middle of my thighs from quads)

Im 18, 6'4'' and cannot break 250. What the heck guys? have been bulking for 5-6 months now switching up my routine ever 5 weeks about.

Should I give up on the bulk and cut?

any positive advice would be great. I beleive I am at about 11% bf

ask my friend he benchs like 600 pounds or some**** and is one of the top bodybuilders in the business add him on ******** his name is Jeremy Cr. http://www.********.com/search/?q=&i...2992661&ref=ts

EDIT: his stats are 775 pound squat and 800 pound deadlift and 675 pound bench
    Last edited by thabeasthaha; 12-05-2009 at 05:47 PM.

Bigchrome is just really nice. (+1000) Bigchrome is just really nice. (+1000) Bigchrome is just really nice. (+1000) Bigchrome is just really nice. (+1000) Bigchrome is just really nice. (+1000) Bigchrome is just really nice. (+1000) Bigchrome is just really nice. (+1000) Bigchrome is just really nice. (+1000) Bigchrome is just really nice. (+1000) Bigchrome is just really nice. (+1000) Bigchrome is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by d0ntlookback View Post
    200kg dead? i thought it was 230, lol

i did 180 x 6 squat without belt failed it on 6 and fell foward cuz my spotter decided to daydream, long story short 6 doctors and 2 ultrasounds later im told to take it easy for a few months till my hernia heals.(they tried to say not to lift, i said no)

but yea all isolation for me now. curlin with a belt on rocks btw, try it. i wont look like such an idiot if other people do it
    I personally believe that this is complete and utter bull****, because hernias DO NOT HEAL. Tempted to neg.

Da-Risin-Smoke is on a distinguished road. (+10) Da-Risin-Smoke is on a distinguished road. (+10) Da-Risin-Smoke is on a distinguished road. (+10) Da-Risin-Smoke is on a distinguished road. (+10) Da-Risin-Smoke is on a distinguished road. (+10) Da-Risin-Smoke is on a distinguished road. (+10) Da-Risin-Smoke is on a distinguished road. (+10) Da-Risin-Smoke is on a distinguished road. (+10) Da-Risin-Smoke is on a distinguished road. (+10) Da-Risin-Smoke is on a distinguished road. (+10) Da-Risin-Smoke is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    At your max? Wow, I have yet to see that day for myself!

It's like playing the worlds longest video game and then all of a sudden you're done. Now what? lol

Hey pics? No homo
    Practice takes patience, but patience takes practice.
    -Me

Come at me, brah!

E-PRO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) E-PRO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) E-PRO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) E-PRO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) E-PRO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) E-PRO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) E-PRO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) E-PRO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) E-PRO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) E-PRO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) E-PRO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Number_Seven View Post
    eat more, im told that solves everything lol
    I hear ya brah. =)
    Hello! I am very sorry that you are reading this page right now instead of posting hilarious comedy on the internet. I'm sure this issue will resolve itself soon.

E-PRO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) E-PRO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) E-PRO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) E-PRO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) E-PRO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) E-PRO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) E-PRO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) E-PRO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) E-PRO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) E-PRO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) E-PRO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by jimmybody View Post
    this

i went through the hard way and ended up like 30%bf couple months ago
    I'm at the same situation bro. Gained a belly. But I'm not cutting until Feb. All I did was lower the cals.
    Hello! I am very sorry that you are reading this page right now instead of posting hilarious comedy on the internet. I'm sure this issue will resolve itself soon.

Jkwan is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jkwan is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jkwan is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jkwan is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jkwan is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jkwan is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jkwan is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jkwan is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jkwan is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jkwan is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jkwan is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    damnnn...250lb at 6'4 .. how did u do it lol...props brahh

jasonduffey81 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Dude honestly it's all in diet. Up your carbs man, I would say.

where was i last day Rosienumber53's Avatar
    Rosienumber53 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rosienumber53 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rosienumber53 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rosienumber53 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rosienumber53 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rosienumber53 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rosienumber53 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rosienumber53 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rosienumber53 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rosienumber53 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rosienumber53 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by jasonduffey81 View Post
    6 year old thread
    Started November 2014.

Squat- 475
    Bench- 315
    Deadlift- 475
    Shot put- 50'2"
    Discus- 131'2
    Push Press- 225
    Sitting military press- 260
    Axle Clean and press- 225(first time trying it)

unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by jasonduffey81 View Post
    Why on earth did you bump a 6 year old thread lol.... and yea no **** its all in your diet and also strong 1st post
    The Deadlift is the ultimate fight of you VS the bar.

you can't half rep a deadlift.
    you can't bounce a deadlift.
    you can't arch to get an easier deadlift.
    you won't have a spotter to help the hard part of a deadlift.

there's just you, some heavy ass weight, and your b!tch ass having to pick it up.