Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    SuperShamou is just really nice. (+1000) SuperShamou is just really nice. (+1000) SuperShamou is just really nice. (+1000) SuperShamou is just really nice. (+1000) SuperShamou is just really nice. (+1000) SuperShamou is just really nice. (+1000) SuperShamou is just really nice. (+1000) SuperShamou is just really nice. (+1000) SuperShamou is just really nice. (+1000) SuperShamou is just really nice. (+1000) SuperShamou is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Fairfax View Post
    You can only be strung along if you let yourself be. I get what I want and I'm in, or I don't and I'm out. Doing anything else smacks of desperation.
    this.

y'all need to step your game up... good advice from john$Galt (its good b/c its simple) is to never stop gaming bishes, even in long term relationships... and if it ain't working, congrats you have met a bish that has no sexual interest in you.
    ++ Positive Crew ++
    ***ShowerBEER Crew***
    *used to weigh about treefiddy crew* (153KG/ 338lbs to be exact)

Starvation Mode GO! NitrogenWidget's Avatar
    NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by betteradvice View Post
    actually sometimes women want to be your friend. surprise!

you kids make up this "omg she knows i want her and is ****ing with me" **** and convince yourselves you're victims of some oppressive matriarchy.
    Strong username to post content.

Also, i'm 40yrs old.
    I know what i'm talking about.

Very few women legitimatly want to be friends with a guy.

They either want a man or they want that man to want her.

If I ask a woman on a date & she says she just wants to be friends I basically tell her to call me when she wants to go on a date.

If it's a chick I met & i'm getting the friend vibe from her i'll go with it.
    But if she says "just friends"
    I treat her like a friend.

Not once has a woman "friend" ever been content with "just friends".
    It's like they can't handle the fact I don't want them like every other guy friend they have.
    So they start attention whoring, playing silly games, flirting, talking about sex ect to try & get me to want them.
    Cock-block me when out, bare their claws & rip apart women I talk to verbally, ect.

Some will just make a move and kiss me out of nowhere & when I reciprcate pull back then say "i thought we were just friends" LOL!

total mid-fuk.
    Lot's of women do this to lock a guy in the friendzone.

I don't fall for that nonesense anymore.
    They get frozen out until their offering to finish what they started.

The only my family brea- MajorKobraK's Avatar
    MajorKobraK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MajorKobraK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MajorKobraK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MajorKobraK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MajorKobraK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MajorKobraK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MajorKobraK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MajorKobraK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MajorKobraK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MajorKobraK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MajorKobraK is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by NitrogenWidget View Post
    Not once has a woman "friend" ever been content with "just friends".
    It's like they can't handle the fact I don't want them like every other guy friend they have.
    So they start attention whoring, playing silly games, flirting, talking about sex ect to try & get me to want them.
    Cock-block me when out, bare their claws & rip apart women I talk to verbally, ect.
    Oh lawd when it gets to this stage

Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Friendzone makes a lot of sense.

Let's be real here. Us guys are fuking awesome. But some of us aren't that good looking or ****. But we're still awesome to be around. So if you're a chick who wants to hangout with an guy who has an awesome personality but doesn't want to fuk him -- it's good to have a friendzone.

Guys don't have friendzone-equivalents because women aren't that awesome.

So if I wanted to hangout with an woman with an awesome personality but didn't want to fuk her... lulz, just kidding, women are boring as fuk.
    ~ Never Having Kids So Can Save Up For a 4K TV and a PLP Computer Setup Crew ~

bigmonster1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigmonster1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigmonster1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigmonster1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigmonster1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigmonster1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigmonster1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigmonster1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigmonster1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigmonster1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigmonster1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    sloots gonna sloot
    I did it for the lulz

bdub69 is just really nice. (+1000) bdub69 is just really nice. (+1000) bdub69 is just really nice. (+1000) bdub69 is just really nice. (+1000) bdub69 is just really nice. (+1000) bdub69 is just really nice. (+1000) bdub69 is just really nice. (+1000) bdub69 is just really nice. (+1000) bdub69 is just really nice. (+1000) bdub69 is just really nice. (+1000) bdub69 is just really nice. (+1000)
    It's because women are needy as phuck, and they need constant validation from beta *******s that blow their chit up.

brb bulk-utting! nvrstopworking's Avatar
    nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by HI_KKM View Post
    guys friendzone too, but they aren't cruel about it

had an ugly chick who i wasn't interested it. i cut contact to be merciful. if the roles were reversed, the woman would be milking me for all my money then getting banged by some alpha with no feelings of guilt.

have an average chick in my social circle with a bf who is looking to monkeybranch. i'm trying to keep my distance, but i can't cut contact because she runs in the same circles. i feel bad but there really is no avoiding it.
    Originally Posted by hotpajamas View Post
    this.

women don't seem to understand how destructive friendzoning is. i've been in several situations where a girl I'm not at all interested in has had it for me. I make myself unavailable to them - no contact, no relationship at all. There's no animosity, so it's still respectful, I just don't lead them on or give them any reason to think there's a chance.

WOMEN ARENT LIKE THAT. Girls will friendzone you & drag you for months and months and months on a string because for some naive reason they think its all hunkydory and being friends with guys is all cool. No. It's aggravating, painful, confusing, and a huge waste of time, for everyone.
    This is what annoys me to end regarding "friendzone logic" that's used by some females. It isn't as if they have no idea that the guy wants to sleep with them/wife them up/establish a relationship.... they know FULL WELL what the guy's intentions are and just don't care. Pretty heartless IMO. Thank God I'm old enough to know better now. Fell into this trap quite a few times in my younger days.

But this really leads into these next points.....

Originally Posted by forsaken7 View Post
    The friendzone only exists if you let it. I have never been friendzoned. If I ever get the hint that it's heading to the point where "we're not gonna have sex just yet" (cuz we WILL) I stop talking to them and drop off the face of the earth. When I come back, they are immediately on my dick. Don't be sucked into that. She says she wants to be friends? Say sure, and then never speak to her again / be a complete dick / ignore the **** out of her.

-got "friendzoned" from a girl twice
    -literally lold to myself
    -now she BEGS me to **** her when i see her
    -i now have the power
    Originally Posted by Exane View Post
    The friend zone only exist because men allow it to. Chicks wouldn't friend zone men if we all had enough respect for ourselves not to hang around like little *******s hoping we will finally get up in dem guts if she becomes vulnerable and we can come in to save her. If girls new we wouldnt stick around, there would be no friend zone. That is also why you slay a chick asap, dont text her for weeks and weeks. Set up a hang out and be fun = everyone gets off.

Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by HI_KKM View Post
    guys friendzone too, but they aren't cruel about it
    had an ugly chick who i wasn't interested it. i cut contact to be merciful.
    this. women don't seem to understand how destructive friendzoning is. i've been in several situations where a girl I'm not at all interested in has had it for me. I make myself unavailable to them - no contact, no relationship at all. There's no animosity, so it's still respectful, I just don't lead them on or give them any reason to think there's a chance.
    Male perspective. It’s funny how you “think” that simply ignoring someone and hoping they “get the hint” is the kind thing to do, when it’s actually hurtful to girls to be ignored. Why do you think the "NO Contact" is such an effective means to hurt a female? I think most women would agree they would rather you just told them: “I’m not interested.” instead of getting the “hint" over a week or so of you dropping off the face of the Earth. You just "think" it’s the nice thing to do. Then on the other hand…here are some guys bishing about such behaviuor when the tables are turned and women are doing it to them:

WOMEN ARENT LIKE THAT. Girls will friendzone you & drag you for months and months and months on a string because for some naive reason they think its all hunkydory and being friends with guys is all cool. No. It's aggravating, painful, confusing, and a huge waste of time, for everyone.
    Because a lot of women won't straight up say they aren't interested & a lot of beta's won't ask.
    However, the woman KNOWS the guy is interested so she will keep leading the guy on & dangling that sex carrot.
    So let's get this straight... it’s MEAN to not be up front when the person being blown off is a GUY, but it’s ok to blow off/flake on a girl, in fact, it's the NICE thing to do to girls to show disinterest?
    Also, the above 3 comparisons are completely skewed and not entirely on the same page. They are saying they would not string along a woman they have zero interest in but that women do. If that were true, you would never be a friend period, you would have just been rejected. If women just friendzone guys for attention, $$$ or whatever it is you're claiming they do it for, why do they completely reject others? If they just want attention & $$$ then wouldn't they just friendzone everyone? Friendzone occurs to people that women genuinely have an interest in initially, whether romantically, or genuinely as a friend - in any case, it was someone they felt some kind of affection for at some point. BOTH genders get strung along when there is initial interest there, but then that interest is lost later.

Very few women legitimately want to be friends with a guy.
    Is that why Male Misc is full of females who have no intention of getting with 99.9999% of Male Misc?
    Girls actually like hanging out with guys.
    Here’s why:
    Originally Posted by Ecnewyx View Post
    Let's be real here. Us guys are fuking awesome. But some of us aren't that good looking or ****. But we're still awesome to be around. So if you're a chick who wants to hangout with an guy who has an awesome personality but doesn't want to fuk him -- it's good to have a friendzone.
    Guys don't have friendzone-equivalents because women aren't that awesome.
    So if I wanted to hangout with an woman with an awesome personality but didn't want to fuk her... lulz, just kidding, women are boring as fuk.

Originally Posted by nvrstopworking View Post
    This is what annoys me to end regarding "friendzone logic" that's used by some females. It isn't as if they have no idea that the guy wants to sleep with them/wife them up/establish a relationship.... they know FULL WELL what the guy's intentions are and just don't care. Pretty heartless IMO.....
    If they didn’t care and were completely heartless, they would probably post your pictures, text messages & emails on a heavy traffic web forum like …whatever is the female equivalent of Bodybuilding.com and laugh at you…oh wait, that’s what guys do. Women on the other hand rarely do such a thing. How hurt do you think some of these ex's and POF girls would be if they knew what was happening to their pictures and pm's on the Misc? You think girls are the only ones who don't care about other people's feelings?

Besides, the root cause of not being up front after getting to know one another and changing one’s mind basically comes down to the fact that she probably does sincerely want to remain friends, but would you want to remain friends if she told you she wasn’t interested in you romantically? They know your intentions, that's true, but that includes how you basically won’t talk to her anymore if she told you. Kinda like how you would never tell your gf the truth if she asked you if she looks fat when she looks fat. I guess they just think it's the "nice" thing to do,
    Last edited by Candees; 04-16-2012 at 11:19 PM.

rackpullxtreme will become famous soon enough. (+50) rackpullxtreme will become famous soon enough. (+50) rackpullxtreme will become famous soon enough. (+50) rackpullxtreme will become famous soon enough. (+50) rackpullxtreme will become famous soon enough. (+50) rackpullxtreme will become famous soon enough. (+50) rackpullxtreme will become famous soon enough. (+50) rackpullxtreme will become famous soon enough. (+50) rackpullxtreme will become famous soon enough. (+50) rackpullxtreme will become famous soon enough. (+50) rackpullxtreme will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Wow Candees is back from ban camp!

I think it's wrong to totally ignore someone. I believe you should respond to people, whether it's good news or not. Otherwise the person keeps texting you, and it's really rude to ignore. Just say "I'm not interested", that's better than the woman wondering if you're busy at work, if you're on a trip, or just not knowing what's up. Then she can move on and go find someone else.

I reply to everyone who texts me, ugly or hot.

cles10 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cles10 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cles10 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cles10 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cles10 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cles10 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cles10 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cles10 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cles10 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cles10 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cles10 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    never been friend zoned in my life, just gotta be joocy as fuk and bishs drop them panties.

SoftLen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SoftLen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SoftLen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    What if you've been friendzoned due to some serious beta **** way back by some girl, but are stuck with her anyway (same social circle/friends, same college, go out to the same clubs)? What if you have told her it's either you two or nothing, there is no friendship, and she says she doesn't want a boyfriend, yet continues to contact you constantly? What if you've told her, very clearly, that you have no interest in spending any time with her anymore, and she breaks down and cries, and your mutual friends tell you how down she is because of you, and you end up going beta and boom back to square one? What if this has been going on for 3 years.

Fairfax will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fairfax will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fairfax will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fairfax will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fairfax will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fairfax will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fairfax will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fairfax will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fairfax will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fairfax will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fairfax will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by SoftLen View Post
    but are stuck with her anyway
    It may not seem so at your age, but you are not stuck with anyone unless you choose to be.

NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Candees View Post

So let's get this straight... it’s MEAN to not be up front when the person being blown off is a GUY, but it’s ok to blow off/flake on a girl, in fact, it's the NICE thing to do to girls to show disinterest? ,

Also, the above 3 comparisons are completely skewed and not entirely on the same page. They are saying they would not string along a woman they have zero interest in but that women do. If that were true, you would never be a friend period, you would have just been rejected. If women just friendzone guys for attention, $$$ or whatever it is you're claiming they do it for, why do they completely reject others? If they just want attention & $$$ then wouldn't they just friendzone everyone? Friendzone occurs to people that women genuinely have an interest in initially, whether romantically, or genuinely as a friend - in any case, it was someone they felt some kind of affection for at some point. BOTH genders get strung along when there is initial interest there, but then that interest is lost later. ,

The friendzone is a room women put men in.
    Men that don't want to be in that room climb out the window.
    THAT is why a woman can't freindzone every guy.

Also, I make my intentions clear to a woman.
    If she insists on seeing me after I told her i'm interested in sex then i'm going to have time for her unless we can be alone & i'm going to try & have sex with her.

Hence those women don't friendzone me, they reject me.

Is this really something that has to be explained to you?

Is that why Male Misc is full of females who have no intention of getting with 99.9999% of Male Misc?
    Girls actually like hanging out with guys.
    Here’s why:

If they didn’t care and were completely heartless, they would probably post your pictures, text messages & emails on a heavy traffic web forum like …whatever is the female equivalent of Bodybuilding.com and laugh at you…oh wait, that’s what guys do. Women on the other hand rarely do such a thing. How hurt do you think some of these ex's and POF girls would be if they knew what was happening to their pictures and pm's on the Misc? You think girls are the only ones who don't care about other people's feelings?,
    anyone stupid enough to PM their pics to someone else deserves what they get.
    It's funny how angry you are over this.
    As if you are personally offended.
    This is predominatly male site. What exactly do you expect? LOL!

Besides, the root cause of not being up front after getting to know one another and changing one’s mind basically comes down to the fact that she probably does sincerely want to remain friends, but would you want to remain friends if she told you she wasn’t interested in you romantically? They know your intentions, that's true, but that includes how you basically won’t talk to her anymore if she told you. Kinda like how you would never tell your gf the truth if she asked you if she looks fat when she looks fat. I guess they just think it's the "nice" thing to do,
    Did you even read what I said about why I won't be friends with most women?
    Of course not.
    you only cherry picked the portions of my post the suited you.
    Go back & respond to my WHOLE post & then we can discuss because right now you are asking questions I allready answered.

Actually I have told women I was with they looked fat when they asked.
    Then I offered to help them out with counting cals & working out.

b0ngman is a name known to all. (+5000) b0ngman is a name known to all. (+5000) b0ngman is a name known to all. (+5000) b0ngman is a name known to all. (+5000) b0ngman is a name known to all. (+5000) b0ngman is a name known to all. (+5000) b0ngman is a name known to all. (+5000) b0ngman is a name known to all. (+5000) b0ngman is a name known to all. (+5000) b0ngman is a name known to all. (+5000) b0ngman is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I had a girl friendzone me once and she was outright cruel about it:

"I was going through hard times with ______ and wanted to call you until _____________"

"Do you wanna go to a wedding with me ?" .... one week later "I have to buy a dress for the wedding, something _________ wont get pissed about"

And lots of other manipulative ****

rackpullxtreme will become famous soon enough. (+50) rackpullxtreme will become famous soon enough. (+50) rackpullxtreme will become famous soon enough. (+50) rackpullxtreme will become famous soon enough. (+50) rackpullxtreme will become famous soon enough. (+50) rackpullxtreme will become famous soon enough. (+50) rackpullxtreme will become famous soon enough. (+50) rackpullxtreme will become famous soon enough. (+50) rackpullxtreme will become famous soon enough. (+50) rackpullxtreme will become famous soon enough. (+50) rackpullxtreme will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    A lot of girls feel bad about hurting the guys feelings and don't want to reject him outright, so she'll be "just friends".

Would you rather she just say "Sorry I'm not interested in you"?

Originally Posted by rackpullxtreme View Post
    A lot of girls feel bad about hurting the guys feelings and don't want to reject him outright, so she'll be "just friends".

It doesn't really matter for me.
    If we aren't going on a date I move on.

But for other guys who believe "let's just be friends" is the door way & she's the type of girl to lead a man on (most are)
    Then yes they should tell the guy their not interested because those guys will ignore other potentials.

Do you honestly think when she gets a boyfriend it will hurt less for the guy?

jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by betteradvice
    actually sometimes women want to be your friend. surprise!
    you kids make up this "omg she knows i want her and is ****ing with me" **** and convince yourselves you're victims of some oppressive matriarchy.
    Its true that a lot of men are absolute ****ing *******s. A lot of people, men and women that tend to play out their life as if the world is out to get them. Its absurd and yet, a typical glimpse at society today. Look at the aesthetic to slob ratio. In North America, most people are fat ass slobs, obese, fat as **** pieces of **** which is a bigger reflection on a much larger issue.

In most cases, the guy just is beta as ****, hopes something will happen, never grows a pair of balls or mans up, and she plays out have another male orbiting her vagina. This has been the case since the dawn of time. A lot of times, the guy that just doesn't take her ****, puts his ****ing foot down, and lets her know how its gonna be is the one pounding it out.

Very few women legitimatly want to be friends with a guy.
    Its true and its a reflection of female insecurity. What does it say about a woman that needs men orbiting her vagina just to feel a sense of self worth? When she gets ****ed and chucked, she wants to play out victim card like the *******s who orbit and get no play. All they get is to hear about the men who treat her like **** and she continues to soak it up. What does it say about these types of people? Suckers for punishment.

If your not hitting it, who is? Think about it guys!

Why the **** not? Women expect a man to be straight up and yet, it is a strong case of female logic. Want their cake and want to eat it too. I should be straight up about just wanting to smash yet, she will keep other guys hanging around just to feel a sense of self worth. Straight up, I am mirroring them right back. I'll keep real from go. The moment she tries to play her games and or be shady as **** or needing make orbiters, all bets are off. I will lie, cheat and steal to pound it out.

I saw a video on youtube by Leykis calling out Pamela Anderson. "I want chivalry" was mocked and laughed at. Its like feminists wanting equality and yet, arguing gender roles. Is this real life right now? If there is equality, gender roles are removed. If she wants chivalry yet, she is out shaking her ass every which way, bish be out slumming, why the **** would any man with anything going on in his life take her out or date her?

PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by jamestown0101 View Post
    Its true that a lot of men are absolute ****ing *******s. A lot of people, men and women that tend to play out their life as if the world is out to get them. Its absurd and yet, a typical glimpse at society today. Look at the aesthetic to slob ratio. In North America, most people are fat ass slobs, obese, fat as **** pieces of **** which is a bigger reflection on a much larger issue.

In most cases, the guy just is beta as ****, hopes something will happen, never grows a pair of balls or mans up, and she plays out have another male orbiting her vagina. This has been the case since the dawn of time. A lot of times, the guy that just doesn't take her ****, puts his ****ing foot down, and lets her know how its gonna be is the one pounding it out.

Its true and its a reflection of female insecurity. What does it say about a woman that needs men orbiting her vagina just to feel a sense of self worth? When she gets ****ed and chucked, she wants to play out victim card like the *******s who orbit and get no play. All they get is to hear about the men who treat her like **** and she continues to soak it up. What does it say about these types of people? Suckers for punishment.

If your not hitting it, who is? Think about it guys!

Why the **** not? Women expect a man to be straight up and yet, it is a strong case of female logic. Want their cake and want to eat it too. I should be straight up about just wanting to smash yet, she will keep other guys hanging around just to feel a sense of self worth. Straight up, I am mirroring them right back. I'll keep real from go. The moment she tries to play her games and or be shady as **** or needing make orbiters, all bets are off. I will lie, cheat and steal to pound it out.

I saw a video on youtube by Leykis calling out Pamela Anderson. "I want chivalry" was mocked and laughed at. Its like feminists wanting equality and yet, arguing gender roles. Is this real life right now? If there is equality, gender roles are removed. If she wants chivalry yet, she is out shaking her ass every which way, bish be out slumming, why the **** would any man with anything going on in his life take her out or date her?
    porn stars wanting to date men for months before giving up the "P"

/ thread
    Ohio State Crew
    Cavs
    Indians
    Browns
    DSM Crew

brb bulk-utting! nvrstopworking's Avatar
    nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

TBH... yes. May be a kick in the nuts at the time but at least you know where you stand and can move on.

She doesn't even have to do that though. Just make yourself unavailable or say you're dating someone else.

If they didn’t care and were completely heartless, they would probably post your pictures, text messages & emails on a heavy traffic web forum like …whatever is the female equivalent of Bodybuilding.com and laugh at you…oh wait, that’s what guys do. Women on the other hand rarely do such a thing. How hurt do you think some of these ex's and POF girls would be if they knew what was happening to their pictures and pm's on the Misc? You think girls are the only ones who don't care about other people's feelings?

To be clear, I don't endorse this behaviour at all and have never done it myself. Those are the risks involved if you choose to send naughty pics though.

As for your second point.... so because she wants a friend it's ok for her to string the guy along? Like I said... heartless.

iBrooklyn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iBrooklyn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iBrooklyn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iBrooklyn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iBrooklyn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iBrooklyn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iBrooklyn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iBrooklyn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iBrooklyn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iBrooklyn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iBrooklyn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Most of us spaz out about being in the Friend Zone but when girls who aren't attractive pursue us we don't even give them the time of day.

I remember the countless times in HS where i would brush off any females who i didn't deem attractive. Maybe to the point where i completely ignored the chit out of them and never replied to their texts.

At least girls are nice about it in someway but then if you're deep in the friend zone than it's ultimately your fault for being such an idiot.
    Nursing Student

>< Manchester United ><
    Fractured arm:Jan 16 2014
    Torn meniscus: April 28 2014

DIDNT ASK LOL

Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    The Friendzone is only a problem if guys are too stupid to realize where they stand.

Not just guys, also... fat bishes.
    ~ Never Having Kids So Can Save Up For a 4K TV and a PLP Computer Setup Crew ~

FiveBellies has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FiveBellies has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FiveBellies has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FiveBellies has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FiveBellies has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FiveBellies has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FiveBellies has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FiveBellies has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FiveBellies has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FiveBellies has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FiveBellies has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Lettuce be reality.

Men friendzone women they aren't attracted to (fatties, uglies, bimbo Paris Hilton slooty 'think they're hot but aren't' types).

But women friendzone men that are ugly, handsome, ripped, skinny, short, tall, well-paid, high status, low status, popular, unpopular - you name it.

So it's more confusing for us guys why we get Fz.

APITA28 is on a distinguished road. (+10) APITA28 is on a distinguished road. (+10) APITA28 is on a distinguished road. (+10) APITA28 is on a distinguished road. (+10) APITA28 is on a distinguished road. (+10) APITA28 is on a distinguished road. (+10) APITA28 is on a distinguished road. (+10) APITA28 is on a distinguished road. (+10) APITA28 is on a distinguished road. (+10) APITA28 is on a distinguished road. (+10) APITA28 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Its not true that women don't want male friends. I have plenty of them and no im not screwing them. Im not attracted to them for various reasons mainly because I see how they treat the women they date or there just not what im looking for. Im meeting one of my guy friends for lunch tomorrow. Hes in the friend zone if you want to put it like that. Hes hot as hell but he cheats on his girlfriends and im just not going to put up with that.

FiveBellies has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FiveBellies has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FiveBellies has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FiveBellies has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FiveBellies has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FiveBellies has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FiveBellies has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FiveBellies has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FiveBellies has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FiveBellies has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FiveBellies has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by APITA28 View Post
    Its not true that women don't want male friends. I have plenty of them and no im not screwing them. Im not attracted to them for various reasons mainly because I see how they treat the women they date or there just not what im looking for. Im meeting one of my guy friends for lunch tomorrow. Hes in the friend zone if you want to put it like that. Hes hot as hell but he cheats on his girlfriends and im just not going to put up with that.
    Pics of said "hot guy"? (no homo).

Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by FiveBellies View Post
    Lettuce be reality.

Men friendzone women they aren't attracted to (fatties, uglies, bimbo Paris Hilton slooty 'think they're hot but aren't' types).

But women friendzone men that are ugly, handsome, ripped, skinny, short, tall, well-paid, high status, low status, popular, unpopular - you name it.

So it's more confusing for us guys why we get Fz.
    Women friendzone men they aren't attracted to, simple as that. The reasons are irrelevant. Attraction can't be forced, it either exists or not.
    **** Atheist Alliance ****

**Holds metal part of the car door awkwardly in order to avoid static shock crew**
    **Sometimes I have the girl version of wet dreams crew**
    **Anti-circumcision/Pro-foreskin crew**

b0ngman is a name known to all. (+5000) b0ngman is a name known to all. (+5000) b0ngman is a name known to all. (+5000) b0ngman is a name known to all. (+5000) b0ngman is a name known to all. (+5000) b0ngman is a name known to all. (+5000) b0ngman is a name known to all. (+5000) b0ngman is a name known to all. (+5000) b0ngman is a name known to all. (+5000) b0ngman is a name known to all. (+5000) b0ngman is a name known to all. (+5000)
    so you admit he is a piece of **** but you are stilling willing to spend time with him, just not willing to fuk him...

and you dont see how a guy youre dating would see something wrong here?

APITA28 is on a distinguished road. (+10) APITA28 is on a distinguished road. (+10) APITA28 is on a distinguished road. (+10) APITA28 is on a distinguished road. (+10) APITA28 is on a distinguished road. (+10) APITA28 is on a distinguished road. (+10) APITA28 is on a distinguished road. (+10) APITA28 is on a distinguished road. (+10) APITA28 is on a distinguished road. (+10) APITA28 is on a distinguished road. (+10) APITA28 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by b0ngman View Post
    so you admit he is a piece of **** but you are stilling willing to spend time with him, just not willing to fuk him...

and you dont see how a guy youre dating would see something wrong here?
    Never said he was a piece of ****. Don't put words in my mouth. Hes a good friend, but he would not make a good boyfriend. I do not **** every guy I am friends with. Just because I am friends with a guy doesnt mean I have to **** him.

If a guy im dating has a problem with me having lunch with him, then I won't have lunch with him. Its not that deep, im single right now.

Never said he was a piece of ****. Don't put words in my mouth. Hes a good friend, but he would not make a good boyfriend. I do not **** every guy I am friends with. Just because I am friends with a guy doesnt mean I have to **** him.

If a guy im dating has a problem with me having lunch with him, then I won't have lunch with him. Its not that deep, im single right now.
    if you and me were friends you would HAVE to fuk me. I would make you do insanity all up on this dick. Real tak.

Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

and I wonder why
    PSN: Punisher1012
    ► WKEA ◄
    *** New Jersey Crew 973 ***
    USMC
    OIF Vet

Originally Posted by Tiffany Wantsmore View Post
    Women friendzone men they aren't attracted to, simple as that. The reasons are irrelevant. Attraction can't be forced, it either exists or not.
    But it's not just a mans looks that spurn that attraction, right?

Women fall for the material things: whether a guys got his own house, good/respectable job, social network, similar tastes or hobbies etc. Basically whether he's got his **** together. If you met a stunningly handsome, 39yr old, 6ft5 man tommorow, but found out he still lived at home with his parents and was on job seekers allowance, you'd loose interest pretty quick, amiright?