Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Attention K-Mart shoppers Archangel_Lost's Avatar
    Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    wow, that sounds EXACTLY like how it went down with me and one of my exes, almost word for word. Found out later the reason she broke up because was because she was getting plowed by some other dude, and she wanted me to move out so he could come over to bang.

So, just saiyan.
    Lifts:
    Squat: 460x1
    Bench: 400x1
    Deadlift: 575x1
    OHP: 250x2
    Weight: 180 lbs.

Don't have heroes; look up to no one. Because as long as someone's leading the way, the best you'll ever be is second.

dtoxUK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dtoxUK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dtoxUK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dtoxUK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dtoxUK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dtoxUK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dtoxUK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dtoxUK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dtoxUK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dtoxUK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dtoxUK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I always laugh when people say ''i dont understand it, everytings been perfectly normal, great sex, great times, great everything, it was all going great... she tried to break up with me a few times in the past but other than i just odn't get it,... it was just going great''.

Shoulda started preparing yourself AFTER THE FIRST TIME bro. You'll know this next time, and be better prepared. How to cope? Focus on **** you want to do to better yourself, whenever you find yourself thinking of her/relationship FORCE YOUR MIND to think about something else. Trust me, i been there, it %100 works. Just tell yourself in your head ''oh i wonder what so and so is doing'' or ''oh what shall i do later, what are my plans'' etc etc, force yourself to think about anything but her/it.

NorthernSpirit will become famous soon enough. (+50) NorthernSpirit will become famous soon enough. (+50) NorthernSpirit will become famous soon enough. (+50) NorthernSpirit will become famous soon enough. (+50) NorthernSpirit will become famous soon enough. (+50) NorthernSpirit will become famous soon enough. (+50) NorthernSpirit will become famous soon enough. (+50) NorthernSpirit will become famous soon enough. (+50) NorthernSpirit will become famous soon enough. (+50) NorthernSpirit will become famous soon enough. (+50) NorthernSpirit will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by dtoxUK View Post
    How to cope? Focus on **** you want to do to better yourself, whenever you find yourself thinking of her/relationship FORCE YOUR MIND to think about something else. Trust me, i been there, it %100 works. Just tell yourself in your head ''oh i wonder what so and so is doing'' or ''oh what shall i do later, what are my plans'' etc etc, force yourself to think about anything but her/it.
    This is what I need to do I know. I need to force myself to eat firstly, then force myself to the gym and at least attempt to lift. I need a freaking life too.

igor_1311 is a name known to all. (+5000) igor_1311 is a name known to all. (+5000) igor_1311 is a name known to all. (+5000) igor_1311 is a name known to all. (+5000) igor_1311 is a name known to all. (+5000) igor_1311 is a name known to all. (+5000) igor_1311 is a name known to all. (+5000) igor_1311 is a name known to all. (+5000) igor_1311 is a name known to all. (+5000) igor_1311 is a name known to all. (+5000) igor_1311 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by rudehead View Post
    yeh i got dumped after a 2.5 yr relationship. we stayed in contact and i got gradually more depressed over a 3 month period. saw she was dating someone else, finally decided to cut all contact. pretended she didnt exist and became much happier, to the point where i was really happy i didnt end up with her. she decided she missed me and texted/called/tried to contact through mutual friends, i ignored. feelsgoodmuann
    smart man, repped
    Vitruvian Physique on YouTube/Instagram!

YouTube (400K subs): www.youtube.com/user/VitruvianPhysique

Instagram (100k followers): https://instagram.com/vitruvian_physique/

dtoxUK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dtoxUK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dtoxUK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dtoxUK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dtoxUK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dtoxUK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dtoxUK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dtoxUK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dtoxUK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dtoxUK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dtoxUK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by NorthernSpirit View Post
    This is what I need to do I know. I need to force myself to eat firstly, then force myself to the gym and at least attempt to lift. I need a freaking life too.
    Trust me, like a previous poster said, after time you will forget she even existed and find notasinglephuckwasgiven when it crosses your mind.

gunshow101 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gunshow101 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gunshow101 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gunshow101 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gunshow101 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gunshow101 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gunshow101 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gunshow101 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gunshow101 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gunshow101 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gunshow101 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Lol @ "moved across the country"..

Brb 20 minute train ride.

LiftStrong21 is just really nice. (+1000) LiftStrong21 is just really nice. (+1000) LiftStrong21 is just really nice. (+1000) LiftStrong21 is just really nice. (+1000) LiftStrong21 is just really nice. (+1000) LiftStrong21 is just really nice. (+1000) LiftStrong21 is just really nice. (+1000) LiftStrong21 is just really nice. (+1000) LiftStrong21 is just really nice. (+1000) LiftStrong21 is just really nice. (+1000) LiftStrong21 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by LikeAMachine View Post
    scrolled thread, didn't see one person neg him for no pics.

I was going to rep anyone who negged him for no pics.

OP, NEGGED, pics OR GTFO

LOL, immature little *******.
    I strive to be like myself because I know that I can always improve. If I sculpt my goals towards another persons, I will eventually reach it. No matter how far I advance, I will strive to be better than the previous day.

hearnstyle will become famous soon enough. (+50) hearnstyle will become famous soon enough. (+50) hearnstyle will become famous soon enough. (+50) hearnstyle will become famous soon enough. (+50) hearnstyle will become famous soon enough. (+50) hearnstyle will become famous soon enough. (+50) hearnstyle will become famous soon enough. (+50) hearnstyle will become famous soon enough. (+50) hearnstyle will become famous soon enough. (+50) hearnstyle will become famous soon enough. (+50) hearnstyle will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'll post pics at some point, don't worry I know the rules.

This is the first place I'm stating this, because I guess I don't know anyone personally from this forum unlike others I visit, meaning I can just say what I want. It's currently 1.38 and I'm sitting in bed. I woke up around 12 noon, my girlfriend comes and sits on my bed. Wants to break up. We've been together for 3 years, I moved across the country for this girl. We were planning to move out literally any time, looking at places to live and everything. She has tried to break up a few times over the past few months but then changes her mind mid conversation followed by tears etc... Blames it on her period.

I was always accepting of that (beta as phuck) and accepted her back with loving arms. She doesn't love me anymore apparently and just doesn't feel it. Despite the fact literally 24 hours ago she was laughing joking and having fun with me whilst we were spending time together. Sex life was great, she had tons of orgasms and wanted it plenty etc... We had our own social lives etc... But I genuinely thought everything was okay. And now this.

How the hell do I move on? I've had relationships before this (I'm 22) but never as serious. Like wtf do I do? I'm not suicidal or intending to do any **** like that don't worry, I'm built of strong stuff, but like... I'm upset and I've cried, but I don't feel like I thought I would. As devastated as I thought. It'll probably hit me repeatedly over the next few days.

Damn I feel like a ******* writing this. Anyway.

What the hell do I do?
    that happened to me with my first wife all of a sudden she didn't want to be with me anymore. Yes i cried and then prayed and then waited. She moved on, i was seeing her with other dudes and stuff. Then I was like I have to move on because she's moved on. Its hard I feel your pain. I just started doing stuff a single guy does. i hit the court everyday hung out with the boys eventually started talking to females. She was my first love I will always love her. If your girl ever loved you she will see that she lost something good. My mother use to tell me all the time you never know how good u had it until its gone. Bro take it 1 day at a time and don't hate her don't talk bad about her. Just be single and enjoy it you are still young and i'm sure there is another woman waiting for a great guy. Ok bro Stay up
    Faith Is the substance of things hoped for and the evidence of things not seen.

iStaySafe is not very well liked. (-100) iStaySafe is not very well liked. (-100) iStaySafe is not very well liked. (-100) iStaySafe is not very well liked. (-100) iStaySafe is not very well liked. (-100) iStaySafe is not very well liked. (-100) iStaySafe is not very well liked. (-100) iStaySafe is not very well liked. (-100) iStaySafe is not very well liked. (-100) iStaySafe is not very well liked. (-100) iStaySafe is not very well liked. (-100)
    I have no advice to offer, but i have to give props to the other members for not be *******s and flaming OP.

alecto42c is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alecto42c is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alecto42c is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alecto42c is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alecto42c is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alecto42c is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alecto42c is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alecto42c is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alecto42c is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alecto42c is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alecto42c is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    rebound helped me..

BigThree210 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigThree210 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigThree210 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigThree210 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigThree210 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigThree210 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigThree210 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigThree210 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigThree210 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigThree210 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigThree210 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Fuk bishes get money bro
    Powerlifting-Athlete > Bodybuilder
    Bench:420X1 385lbsX3, 315X14, 225X26
    Squat(ATG):545lbs
    Squat(parallel):585lbs
    Deadlift (w/ out straps) 655lbs
    Hang Clean(w/ straps):365lbs
    40yd dash: 4.53 (at 185lbs)
    Vert jump: 32" (at 205lbs)
    (no e-stats)

hearnstyle will become famous soon enough. (+50) hearnstyle will become famous soon enough. (+50) hearnstyle will become famous soon enough. (+50) hearnstyle will become famous soon enough. (+50) hearnstyle will become famous soon enough. (+50) hearnstyle will become famous soon enough. (+50) hearnstyle will become famous soon enough. (+50) hearnstyle will become famous soon enough. (+50) hearnstyle will become famous soon enough. (+50) hearnstyle will become famous soon enough. (+50) hearnstyle will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by MEDITATE View Post
    3 years is a long time, i know. but what is done is done budy. its time to get your sh!t 2gather, sh!t hurts, nothing wrong in crying, just let it out for for a couple of days. afterwards its time to see where you stand, id say focus on your studies,work and family . dont get back to the game quickly , give yourself time so the idea of the break sink in .

Afterwards youlll have 2 options, you either go on banging random sluts , which i think is totally stupid, or you can be patient and find someone who deserves you, either way goodluck and stay strong!
    Thats great advise you gave bro Had to Rep you for it i know you arent looking for Rep when u wrote this but I think its awesome advise.
    Faith Is the substance of things hoped for and the evidence of things not seen.

Roasted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Roasted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Roasted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Roasted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Roasted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Roasted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Roasted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Roasted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Roasted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Roasted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Roasted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It's just so odd. I've not been alone, or single, for so long. I don't really understand how to do these things in a way, my life has always been so stable, in the sense that I went from one long term relationship to another, I've never really had the single lifestyle.
    She did you a favor, time to learn to be single. SRS
    Aesthetic Glutes Crew
    Eleshirt Crew

rotunda has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rotunda has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rotunda has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rotunda has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rotunda has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rotunda has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rotunda has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rotunda has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rotunda has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rotunda has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rotunda has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    i told u this in one of ur other threads

Erickishere is on a distinguished road. (+10) Erickishere is on a distinguished road. (+10) Erickishere is on a distinguished road. (+10) Erickishere is on a distinguished road. (+10) Erickishere is on a distinguished road. (+10) Erickishere is on a distinguished road. (+10) Erickishere is on a distinguished road. (+10) Erickishere is on a distinguished road. (+10) Erickishere is on a distinguished road. (+10) Erickishere is on a distinguished road. (+10) Erickishere is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    gotta love the misc being supportive (no sarcasm)

Earthlings is on a distinguished road. (+10) Earthlings is on a distinguished road. (+10) Earthlings is on a distinguished road. (+10) Earthlings is on a distinguished road. (+10) Earthlings is on a distinguished road. (+10) Earthlings is on a distinguished road. (+10) Earthlings is on a distinguished road. (+10) Earthlings is on a distinguished road. (+10) Earthlings is on a distinguished road. (+10) Earthlings is on a distinguished road. (+10) Earthlings is on a distinguished road. (+10)

This is the first place I'm stating this, because I guess I don't know anyone personally from this forum unlike others I visit, meaning I can just say what I want. It's currently 1.38 and I'm sitting in bed. I woke up around 12 noon, my girlfriend comes and sits on my bed. Wants to break up. We've been together for 3 years, I moved across the country for this girl. We were planning to move out literally any time, looking at places to live and everything. She has tried to break up a few times over the past few months but then changes her mind mid conversation followed by tears etc... Blames it on her period.

I was always accepting of that (beta as phuck) and accepted her back with loving arms. She doesn't love me anymore apparently and just doesn't feel it. Despite the fact literally 24 hours ago she was laughing joking and having fun with me whilst we were spending time together. Sex life was great, she had tons of orgasms and wanted it plenty etc... We had our own social lives etc... But I genuinely thought everything was okay. And now this.

How the hell do I move on? I've had relationships before this (I'm 22) but never as serious. Like wtf do I do? I'm not suicidal or intending to do any **** like that don't worry, I'm built of strong stuff, but like... I'm upset and I've cried, but I don't feel like I thought I would. As devastated as I thought. It'll probably hit me repeatedly over the next few days.

What the hell do I do?
    Give it time brah. I dated a girl for 6 months and was talking about marriage together and bam she left me out of no where for someone else. It hurt alot,it tooks me over a year to get over her.

You won't get over that feeling within just few weeks or months. It will take a while,youve been with her for 3 years. If you really loved her and thought she was the one it'll be hard but you can do it.

For now look to date other girls and get sex because if you are getting sex you'll get over her.

Do this tho take my advice

ABSOLUTELY NO CONTACT RULE. Have a last talk with her,ask her if this is what she really wants then apply the NO CONTACT RULE(this means delete from ********,phone,no texting/calling/talking/no friends AT ALL. Dont fall into her friend zone.

If she has made up her mind,then you have to accept it and say " I guess you are right we are better off alone".I enjoyed it while it lasted". Theres nothing you can do to change her mind.

The best thing you can do is move on and not talk to her at all so you can give her a piece of what life is like without your presence. If she really loved you and misses you,she will call and ask to see you.

Then wish her the best and tell her you cant be her friend and you need time to yourself.

Trust me on this.

coolguy91 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) coolguy91 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) coolguy91 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) coolguy91 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) coolguy91 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) coolguy91 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) coolguy91 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) coolguy91 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) coolguy91 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) coolguy91 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) coolguy91 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

What the hell do I do?
    apparently not

negged

ahox is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ahox is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ahox is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ahox is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ahox is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ahox is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ahox is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ahox is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ahox is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ahox is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ahox is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Basically when you are in a relationship 1 of 2 things will happen. You will either break up or get married. Since getting married is usually less likely at your age, then after breaking up u are left with another 2 options. Progress or lay down and die. Since you will inevitably come to the conclusion that laying down and giving up over someone who didnt really care for you to begin with is absurd then u are really only left with one option. Progress. Be thankful for it.

radkeyo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) radkeyo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) radkeyo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) radkeyo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) radkeyo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) radkeyo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) radkeyo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) radkeyo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) radkeyo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) radkeyo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) radkeyo is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Just a heads up, you will break down at least once in the next few days.

santana77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) santana77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) santana77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) santana77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) santana77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) santana77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) santana77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) santana77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) santana77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) santana77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) santana77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    similar sitch OP. gf left after 2 years or so. Banging randoms does NOT help.. trust me, ive been down that road. It only makes you miss her more cuz when ur done with the random your left wondering and wanting more connection. What helped me a bit was to drive my anger and emotions back into bodybuilding and regain total focus of my goals. Seeing ur buds and getting wasted helps too.
    Bodybuilder for life

WHeitzman is a name known to all. (+5000) WHeitzman is a name known to all. (+5000) WHeitzman is a name known to all. (+5000) WHeitzman is a name known to all. (+5000) WHeitzman is a name known to all. (+5000) WHeitzman is a name known to all. (+5000) WHeitzman is a name known to all. (+5000) WHeitzman is a name known to all. (+5000) WHeitzman is a name known to all. (+5000) WHeitzman is a name known to all. (+5000) WHeitzman is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Let it go OP do not contact her.

I was with a girl who decided we needed "to take a break" so she could "work on herself", she was going to stop partying stop smoking and better her life before she could be in a relationship with anyone. I started ignoring her and then she began calling me. I would ignore the call and text back a few hours later that I was busy. Eventually she invites me over to her house. While there she gets in an argument with some guy on the phone. I question her and says it is no one, later she is texting to a contact named "forever mine", once again I question her she says it is a girl and it is an inside joke. She proceeds to get drunk and I smash her a few times. After she passes out I take the phone and look through the text history. She was with another guy. The next day she says she doesn't remember anything but invites me back over. I decide to see how long she will go on with the lie. She begins to tell me she wants to move to North Carolina with me and have a baby. I call her out on the other guy and she tries to deny it. I try to leave and she flips out. As I walk out the door she punches me in the face. As I am on the phone with the police she punches me seven more times. I just laugh and have her arrested. I just told her I'll see her in court and blocked her number. Sluts gonna slut.

cliffs
    sluts gonna slut
    don't contact her

pic

_zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Just move on and cut all contact. Don't think about her, you don't want her anymore. Go hang out with single guys and don't give a fk about her. Never even consider taking her back, it's over. Life goes on. Don't worry about women for a while.

tfpriest is a name known to all. (+5000) tfpriest is a name known to all. (+5000) tfpriest is a name known to all. (+5000) tfpriest is a name known to all. (+5000) tfpriest is a name known to all. (+5000) tfpriest is a name known to all. (+5000) tfpriest is a name known to all. (+5000) tfpriest is a name known to all. (+5000) tfpriest is a name known to all. (+5000) tfpriest is a name known to all. (+5000) tfpriest is a name known to all. (+5000)
    scrolled through all 3 pages. not a single pic.

negged.

That being said, OP...you are 22. I've been in several long term relationships of more than 1 year. You spent a good deal of your "youth" on this girl. Time to let the good times ride my man. You need to go out and build some social circles and party the weekends away. Theres so many fish in the sea bro, theres gonna be 100 more fish waitin to bite no matter the fact you had to throw one back.
    "Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths." - Arnold Schwarzeneggar

fat2fit21 is a name known to all. (+5000) fat2fit21 is a name known to all. (+5000) fat2fit21 is a name known to all. (+5000) fat2fit21 is a name known to all. (+5000) fat2fit21 is a name known to all. (+5000) fat2fit21 is a name known to all. (+5000) fat2fit21 is a name known to all. (+5000) fat2fit21 is a name known to all. (+5000) fat2fit21 is a name known to all. (+5000) fat2fit21 is a name known to all. (+5000) fat2fit21 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    No pics no care

"Ill post them at some point"

Fuk you OP

*WetBreasts is gonna make it crew*

Starting weight - 389lbs 13/12/2011
    Goal: 185 Lbs at 12% bf

tfpriest is a name known to all. (+5000) tfpriest is a name known to all. (+5000) tfpriest is a name known to all. (+5000) tfpriest is a name known to all. (+5000) tfpriest is a name known to all. (+5000) tfpriest is a name known to all. (+5000) tfpriest is a name known to all. (+5000) tfpriest is a name known to all. (+5000) tfpriest is a name known to all. (+5000) tfpriest is a name known to all. (+5000) tfpriest is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by WHeitzman View Post
    Let it go OP do not contact her.
    Strong this BTW...trying to stay friends or in contact will just make you jealous or irate down the road when you see her getting tons of peen on ********.
    "Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths." - Arnold Schwarzeneggar

SquallFF8 is a name known to all. (+5000) SquallFF8 is a name known to all. (+5000) SquallFF8 is a name known to all. (+5000) SquallFF8 is a name known to all. (+5000) SquallFF8 is a name known to all. (+5000) SquallFF8 is a name known to all. (+5000) SquallFF8 is a name known to all. (+5000) SquallFF8 is a name known to all. (+5000) SquallFF8 is a name known to all. (+5000) SquallFF8 is a name known to all. (+5000) SquallFF8 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Had a similar experience with a girlfriend of 2.5 years. You'll feel better in time. Thats all there is to it. Good luck.

BimmerBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) BimmerBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) BimmerBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) BimmerBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) BimmerBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) BimmerBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) BimmerBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) BimmerBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) BimmerBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) BimmerBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) BimmerBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Girls how do they work? This is why I will never get a girlfriend because as soon as they see someone better they just move on.
    e36 crew

ssnydely is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ssnydely is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ssnydely is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ssnydely is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ssnydely is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ssnydely is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ssnydely is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ssnydely is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ssnydely is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ssnydely is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ssnydely is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by StrivingBrah View Post
    Just accept it as much as you can and try to cut ties, get rid of reminders if you can. It's going to be tough, no way around it. Just try to be rational about it all and bear through it.

Go out with friends or get into your hobbies more.

Good luck
    I was caught off guard by divorce a couple years ago and this is good advice.

Emphasis on these parts:

- Cut ties, all of them this includes ********. Don't be just friends.
    - Go out with friends
    - Hobbies

zackmorris is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zackmorris is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zackmorris is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zackmorris is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zackmorris is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zackmorris is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zackmorris is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zackmorris is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zackmorris is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zackmorris is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zackmorris is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by RevengeBrah View Post
    just post the pics, *******.
    negged.

Sweet post count to join date fukcn loser.

coolguy91 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) coolguy91 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) coolguy91 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) coolguy91 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) coolguy91 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) coolguy91 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) coolguy91 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) coolguy91 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) coolguy91 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) coolguy91 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) coolguy91 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by zackmorris View Post
    negged.

Sweet post count to join date fukcn loser.
    not sure if srs...

brb defending the ******* OP who didnt post pics

get your priorities straight brah