Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Derk4397 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Derk4397 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Derk4397 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Derk4397 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Derk4397 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Derk4397 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Derk4397 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Derk4397 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Derk4397 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Derk4397 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Derk4397 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Cool. My Vit C supp has GSE in it. Never knew what it was for though.

MCEpidemic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MCEpidemic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MCEpidemic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MCEpidemic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MCEpidemic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MCEpidemic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MCEpidemic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MCEpidemic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MCEpidemic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MCEpidemic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MCEpidemic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Are you getting any results from it? I appear to be.

onemorerobot has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) onemorerobot has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Is it safe to take grape seed extract while taking fish-oil? I've recently started taking a supplement for varicose veins, and the label says to consult a doctor if taking medications that affect platelet aggregation. It lists NSAIDs, but the only one I would be taking is omega-3.

MCEpidemic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MCEpidemic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MCEpidemic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MCEpidemic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MCEpidemic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MCEpidemic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MCEpidemic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MCEpidemic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MCEpidemic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MCEpidemic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MCEpidemic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I've been taking GSE with fish oil for about a month now, haven't encountered anything yet, but a scan through pubmed couldn't hurt.

Does anyone know if Swanson Vitamins are reputable? Their dosages are unreal: http://www.swansonvitamins.com/SWU41...LAID=249785895

NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by MCEpidemic View Post
    Does anyone know if Swanson Vitamins are reputable?
    Have not tried any of their products, but I'd be willing to say yes.

Swanson Health Products is absolutely committed to maintaining the highest quality products and the utmost integrity in business practices. Since 2001 Swanson Health Products has voluntarily participated in independent third-party Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) audits, long before the FDA released their final regulations for the dietary supplement industry.

Originally Posted by MCEpidemic View Post
    Their dosages are unreal:
    300 mg? .... Eh. 250 mg is a rather common dosage, and there's a few products that contain 500 mg.
    ~

Wherever progression lacks.... regress can be found in abundance.

I linked to the wrong one, it was the 500 mg I was talking about. That's by far the highest I've seen.

SouEu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SouEu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SouEu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SouEu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SouEu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SouEu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SouEu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SouEu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SouEu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SouEu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SouEu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    A lady that I work with is a chemist, and she took a bunch of different supplements to the university to test them. She told me that Swanson came out on top of her tests, so she always tells be to buy stuff from Swanson.

AKMass will become famous soon enough. (+50) AKMass will become famous soon enough. (+50) AKMass will become famous soon enough. (+50) AKMass will become famous soon enough. (+50) AKMass will become famous soon enough. (+50) AKMass will become famous soon enough. (+50) AKMass will become famous soon enough. (+50) AKMass will become famous soon enough. (+50) AKMass will become famous soon enough. (+50) AKMass will become famous soon enough. (+50) AKMass will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I used to take grape seen extract whenever I got any kind of infection, and mega dose with it. I don't know about the antiestrogenic properties, but I've taken mass quantities with no ill effects.

Any sides of any kind, that you remember?

Bob Wills wannabe cowboyathlete's Avatar
    cowboyathlete is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cowboyathlete is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cowboyathlete is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cowboyathlete is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cowboyathlete is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cowboyathlete is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cowboyathlete is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cowboyathlete is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cowboyathlete is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cowboyathlete is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cowboyathlete is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by bigguy66 View Post
    Hey guys I was at my local supp store and they had this on sale so I picked some up. I have seen peopla on here saying that it is a good anti-estrogen. Is this true and what is the main reason for supping with it? Did I waste my money or can I benefit from supping with it? Thanks
    I plan to start taking it. There is valid scientific research abouts its effect as an aromatase inhibitor, with regards to breast cancer. Besides, 6 oxo is now off the market.
    1. I thought all along you'd be the death of me, but I met one tonight who wants what's left of me!
    2. You are so full of s***, maintenance is still unclogging the toilet.
    3. Save a horse, ride a cowboy!
    4. This mission does not exist, nor will it ever exist.
    5. I'd like to check you for ticks.

VegetaGD is on a distinguished road. (+10) VegetaGD is on a distinguished road. (+10) VegetaGD is on a distinguished road. (+10) VegetaGD is on a distinguished road. (+10) VegetaGD is on a distinguished road. (+10) VegetaGD is on a distinguished road. (+10) VegetaGD is on a distinguished road. (+10) VegetaGD is on a distinguished road. (+10) VegetaGD is on a distinguished road. (+10) VegetaGD is on a distinguished road. (+10) VegetaGD is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Most likely it has to be megadosed to work at all. I didn't see results until I exceeded 1000mg(am now at about 2000-2500 mg/day).

paul2009 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

GSE causing hair losss? I have doubts

Originally Posted by DR_P View Post
    the amount of hair-loss I get from megadosing GSE is comparable to the hairloss I got from MassFX + Hyperdrol X2 stack, which indicates a tremendous increase of free test and local DHT, which in turn is a good indicator of aromatase inhibitory activity.
    Hi sir. Are you being serious that you get hair loss from taking GSE? Which brand, % of OPC, and dosage?

Procyanidin B-2 from GSE / Apple extract actually induces hair GROWTH, BOTH IN VIVO mice + human studies at 1% strength.
    nature.com/jid/journal/v112/n3/full/5600429a.html

Hair Growth photos: nature.com/jid/journal/v112/n3/images/5600429f9.gif

0.2 mL of 1% Procyanidin B-2 (c) VS. 1% Minoxidil (b)

Could it be that you are losing hair all along? Cessation of hair loss on GSE may be observed after at least 6 mos according to anecdotal reports, depending on dosage and concentration of the B-2.
    Last edited by paul2009; 01-19-2010 at 09:40 PM.

xxxrenegadexxx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xxxrenegadexxx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xxxrenegadexxx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xxxrenegadexxx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xxxrenegadexxx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xxxrenegadexxx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xxxrenegadexxx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xxxrenegadexxx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xxxrenegadexxx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xxxrenegadexxx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xxxrenegadexxx is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by paul2009 View Post
    Hi sir. Are you being serious that you get hair loss from taking GSE? Which brand, % of OPC, and dosage?

Procyanidin B-2 from GSE / Apple extract actually induces hair GROWTH, BOTH IN VIVO mice + human studies at 1% strength.
    nature.com/jid/journal/v112/n3/full/5600429a.html

Hair Growth photos: nature.com/jid/journal/v112/n3/images/5600429f9.gif

0.2 mL of 1% Procyanidin B-2 (c) VS. 1% Minoxidil (b)

Could it be that you are losing hair all along? Cessation of hair loss on GSE may be observed after at least 6 mos according to anecdotal reports, depending on dosage and concentration of the B-2.
    Hair growth on top of the head? Or hair growth on arms, balls, feet, etc?

I might start supplementing 2g per day for the anti estrogenic effects.