Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Sandmang27 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sandmang27 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sandmang27 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sandmang27 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sandmang27 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sandmang27 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sandmang27 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sandmang27 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sandmang27 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sandmang27 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sandmang27 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by DontbeSwak View Post
    U wot m8,chicken ?

Originally Posted by snailsrus View Post
    I don’t eat meat and know you never cook chicken or turkey medium rare
    I don't know what you two are talking about, it's the best way to cook chicken.

Someone told me I'd get salmonella from eating chicken this way but I don't think I'll be taking advice from someone who thinks chicken will taste like salmon. One's a fish and one's a bird.

Liverpool FC. YNWA.

Toronto Crew

Ooooo I'm a ghost

redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by Aristotelian View Post
    Do you like hanger steak (onglet) too? I love this cut and haven't had much of it in my life. I love the 'wavy exterior' and how you get extra texture and char.
    Oh yeah, but I have a hard time finding it anywhere besides Wegmans. I tried to sous vide it a week or so ago and that was dumb - feels like a cut meant to be over fire.

Originally Posted by TBO1313 View Post
    So you apparently know your chit. If I wanted to experiment with organ meat what would you suggest? The only organ meat I've ever cooked is fried chicken livers ded srs
    Do whatever Duckliver suggests, but I'm also a chicken liver fanatic and you should definitely try this pasta. My favorite happy hour in the city does it and I could eat at least 7 bowls of the stuff.

https://www.foodrepublic.com/recipes...livers-recipe/

kingmanaverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kingmanaverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kingmanaverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kingmanaverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kingmanaverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kingmanaverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kingmanaverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kingmanaverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kingmanaverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kingmanaverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kingmanaverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Sandmang27 View Post
    I don't know what you two are talking about, it's the best way to cook chicken.

Someone told me I'd get salmonella from eating chicken this way but I don't think I'll be taking advice from someone who thinks chicken will taste like salmon. One's a fish and one's a bird.

Good luck with your food poisoning goals of 2020.
    “Steroids is now just a word that the lazy and ignorant use to describe any guy that has more muscle and dedication than them”– Mike O'Hearn

"I am like getting the feeling of cumming in the gym; I'm getting the feeling of cumming at home; I'm getting the feeling of cumming backstage; when I pump up, when I pose out in front of 5000 people I get the same feeling, so I am cumming day and night. It's terrific, right? So you know, I am in heaven."

Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Quiggie View Post
    Well done for me.
    lol, stop playin

Positive Mental Attitude Aristotelian's Avatar
    Aristotelian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Aristotelian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Aristotelian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Aristotelian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Aristotelian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Aristotelian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Aristotelian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Aristotelian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Aristotelian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Aristotelian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Aristotelian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Duckliver View Post
    It’s funny because I’m merely speaking from my passion for food and the dedication I’ve spent my entire life trying to make people happy through cooking.
    I love to cook and also eat out at great restaurants, which is partly why COVID hits me so hard in NYC. I should have some business meetings in Washington once lockdown is lifted and if you PM me your restaurant I'll come, guaranteed, and bring other people too because the way you write about your cooking shows that you bring analysis to cooking in order to greatly satisfy your customers. That's what 'eating out' should be; else I may as well cook at home. And eating out in NYC has been rather hit/miss - even for some of the Michelin recommended restaurants. Or, at Craft, having undercooked/seasoned dauphinoise or the rabbit pie with far too little rabbit in it, while at the same time having the best donuts and Brussels sprouts I have ever eaten. I need 'home run' type restaurants to ever go back, and they have been hard to find for me here.

My little bit of advice to you is to ignore attention-whoring morons writing 'negged' simply because you describe good food. You'll get my measlies on recharge.

I've only had hanger steak once and thought it was amazing. Tons of flavor. My wife hated it though
    Funnily enough, similar here. It isn't that my wife 'hated' it - the flavor was so 'beefy' she didn't expect it compared to filet. She'll order it, only rarely. Whereas for me it is normally a toss-up between a good ribeye or hanger. I love the beefy flavor - and no sauce.

It really shines being cooked over coals or I use applewood logs at my restaurant With an Argentinian grill. Serve is with a strong flavored sauce, I use a mustard/garlic/whisky sauce at the restaurant while all my other steaks go with a traditional French bordelaise. Probably one of my best sellers, I serve it as a steak frites.
    This is what I meant, because the way it is cooked like this gives parts of that 'wavey' outside different textures. You get a bit of crunch, you get softness, and if it is well seasoned (I'm salivating hard as I write this) you get the perfect 'steak combo' in each and every bite. But I don't need the sauce - I'd dip my fries in it I guess

But give me steak and creamed spinach any day of the week....hnnngh.

Originally Posted by redraider86 View Post
    Oh yeah, but I have a hard time finding it anywhere besides Wegmans. I tried to sous vide it a week or so ago and that was dumb - feels like a cut meant to be over fire.
    YES to the fire; YES to the hard to locate. This used to be an 'off cut' when I came across it (we actually tried it because it was much cheaper than the ribeye at the butcher), now it sells out from local butchers here quickly. At my butcher they ran out of pork shoulder for this week already lol...so much for my miso gochujang pulled pork (Milk Street) attempt.

always sleeps with fan on suprabum's Avatar
    suprabum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) suprabum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) suprabum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) suprabum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) suprabum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) suprabum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) suprabum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) suprabum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) suprabum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) suprabum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) suprabum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    because people have different preferences..

the further up scale you go in terms of doneness steaks are less tender/juicy. we prefer around medium rare-medium depending on cut. ribeyes have more fat so ill usually let them go a bit longer than something like a filet

a series of short tasks over a relatively longer period of time is life. altruistic light moves under the cover of your own darkness.. find this inner torch bearer and accompany them to the end. we all walk together, but we all walk alone. there is no understanding or purpose beyond that

-Be optimistic and believe in everything you do-

MrBourbon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrBourbon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrBourbon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrBourbon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrBourbon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrBourbon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrBourbon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrBourbon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrBourbon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrBourbon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrBourbon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Procta View Post
    depends on the cut really
    This you bozos.
    Smooth Seas don't make Strong Sailors. Keep your head up.

MrWhiskey24 for jolly cooperation (PS)

tvr123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tvr123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tvr123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tvr123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tvr123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tvr123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tvr123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tvr123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tvr123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tvr123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tvr123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Agreed. Medium rare is the best way to cook meat. Steak, chicken, lamb. I always cook them to medium rare.
    wut
    Neg female miscers on sight crew (I only like boys)
    Rep hendrixfreak70 on sight crew
    Road to 405 squat crew 380/405. Road to 500 DL crew 500/500

Buy high, sell higher. HMFIC_BROWSIN's Avatar
    HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Medium rare 4 life crew
    Spoiler alert; you die at the end.

anonymous
    Ooh baby I like it raaawwwwwww

RedRusty has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RedRusty has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RedRusty has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RedRusty has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RedRusty has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RedRusty has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RedRusty has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RedRusty has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RedRusty has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RedRusty has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RedRusty has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    On your first point. Steaks with a bit more toughness like hanger or skirt will absolutely become more tender being cooked to medium then rare, they are much chewier rare due to how tough the muscle is and a nice medium cook will allow you to slice against the grain thinner then is possible rare and break the tendons making it much more tender. You nailed the rest of the post though.

It picks up a little bit of the organ flavor from where it hangs inside the cow. It really shines being cooked over coals or I use applewood logs at my restaurant With an Argentinian grill. Serve is with a strong flavored sauce, I use a mustard/garlic/whisky sauce at the restaurant while all my other steaks go with a traditional French bordelaise. Probably one of my best sellers, I serve it as a steak frites.
    User name to knowledge level checks out.
    Currently: Marathon training (Run with Hal - Advanced I); The Work/Body Beast hybrid

Next race: Ohio 10K - September 12, 2021

Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I like rare, but pretty sure I usually cook my Ribeye to med rare, or right before it hits med rare. It's not cold, so I'd assume it's not actually rare.
    ~ In a world where you can be anything, be kind ~

OntheClockNE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OntheClockNE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OntheClockNE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OntheClockNE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OntheClockNE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OntheClockNE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OntheClockNE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OntheClockNE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OntheClockNE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OntheClockNE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OntheClockNE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Medium Rare crew.
    *MAGA crew*
    Mod Neg Survivor
    AP4C
    <HTC>
    *6'4" Crew*
    *Misc. Old Geezer Crew - 54*

Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I ordered these steak frites medium rare a while back.

-Brb no sear
    -Brb hard to chew.

I'm not very well educated on steak cuts, so did I ask for the wrong finish for this cut?
    "...Voidmayne...Creepin' up on ya..."

Sigma Crew | Misc ArchVillain | Misc Influencer (DM for Collabs!)

nikonD70s has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nikonD70s has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nikonD70s has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nikonD70s has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nikonD70s has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nikonD70s has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nikonD70s has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nikonD70s has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nikonD70s has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nikonD70s has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nikonD70s has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Medium rare crew. But I think rare is meant towards higher end steaks. When I had kobe steak, it was recommended to have it cook blue.

Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Sweetbreads are my personal favorite, you need to soak in salted ice water to remove blood.
    Bring a pot of water to a low simmer and add enough salt to taste seasoned but nor overly salty. Add vinegar until water tastes sour. Throw in a bit of carrots/onion/celery some peppercorns/bay leaf/thyme. They should be cooked slow until they gain a bit of structure and are no longer mushy but not so long they harden, roughly a poach to “medium”

Place them in ice water again to cool and pound them flat gently with a mallet. Get a ripping hot cast iron pan and sear one side until it colors and pop them in the oven for about 5-8 minutes with the sear side still down and searing (to further crisp and not overcook the soft side)

Remove from the oven and place back on a burner on high, add butter and cook until it starts to lightly brown, throw in some thyme and garlic into the browning butter to flavor it and baste the sweetbread with the browning butter for a minute. You can then flip the sweetbread with crispy side up and have the soft side rest in the brown butter with the heat off for a few seconds while you plate whatever sides you are eating with it.

I like eating it with bacon/mushrooms/onion and maybe a root vegetable purée like parsnip, kohlrabi, carrot etc. a fun purée that goes good is simmering the root vegetable I fresh squeezed orange juice until tender and juice is reduced to a syrup and blending it with some butter and salt.

A gastrique made with a typical veal sauce or chicken sauce and cut with an acid like reduced orange juice or sherry vinegar is ideal sauce to serve it with.

Calves liver is alright I like it with braised leeks and bacon and onion rings, caramalize some garlic, pour whisky on the garlic and cook out the alcohol, reduce cream in it until thick then add some mustard. I use this same sauce for the hangers. If I had to guess on the ratio I would say like 1/2 cup chopped garlic, 1/2 cup whisky, 4 cups cream, 1/4 cup Dijon mustard 1/4 cup whole grain.

You want to dry and lightly flour the liver (pat off excess) then sear on extremely high heat without burning the flour, flip and sear for both sides to get a nice crust then baste with brown butter/thyme/garlic.

For things like heart/kidneys I just soak in changes of milk for a few days then skewer and oil and salt and grill over coals or wood fire.
    username/title of peace
    Make Europe Germany Again

TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Voidgaze View Post
    I ordered these steak frites medium rare a while back.

-Brb no sear
    -Brb hard to chew.

I'm not very well educated on steak cuts, so did I ask for the wrong finish for this cut?
    You probably didn't do anything wrong they just didn't do a good job preparing it
    6'2"

OMAD results: 2/15/19-235, 10/13/19-190

OHP-205 Bench- 245 Squat - 405 C&J - 245

2021 Spring cut: 195lbs starting weight

SmillironS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmillironS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmillironS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmillironS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmillironS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmillironS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmillironS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmillironS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmillironS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmillironS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmillironS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Late to the thread, didnt read any replies but the long and short of it is eating a rare steak depends greatly on the cut of steak as it pertains to fat content. A lean round shouldn’t ever be eaten any more cooked than a short medium rare while a well marbled t bone is still palatable even at medium well. Less marbling = less cook time.

DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by SmillironS View Post
    Late to the thread, didnt read any replies but the long and short of it is eating a rare steak depends greatly on the cut of steak as it pertains to fat content. A lean round shouldn’t ever be eaten any more cooked than a short medium rare while a well marbled t bone is still palatable even at medium well. Less marbling = less cook time.
    Beef Jesus has spoken, all we can do is spread his word to the needy

Found some locally sourced prime cuts finally, not looking back now
    not srs

"If you want to reach the peak, you ought to climb without giving it too much thought." -Friedrich Nietzsche

Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You probably didn't do anything wrong they just didn't do a good job preparing it
    I figured as much. That lady lied to my face and told me it was the best thing on the menu. Lyin' ass bish.
    "...Voidmayne...Creepin' up on ya..."

Sigma Crew | Misc ArchVillain | Misc Influencer (DM for Collabs!)

Duckliver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Duckliver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Duckliver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Duckliver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Duckliver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Duckliver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Duckliver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Duckliver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Duckliver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Duckliver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Duckliver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Aristotelian View Post
    I love to cook and also eat out at great restaurants, which is partly why COVID hits me so hard in NYC. I should have some business meetings in Washington once lockdown is lifted and if you PM me your restaurant I'll come, guaranteed, and bring other people too because the way you write about your cooking shows that you bring analysis to cooking in order to greatly satisfy your customers. That's what 'eating out' should be; else I may as well cook at home. And eating out in NYC has been rather hit/miss - even for some of the Michelin recommended restaurants. Or, at Craft, having undercooked/seasoned dauphinoise or the rabbit pie with far too little rabbit in it, while at the same time having the best donuts and Brussels sprouts I have ever eaten. I need 'home run' type restaurants to ever go back, and they have been hard to find for me here.

My little bit of advice to you is to ignore attention-whoring morons writing 'negged' simply because you describe good food. You'll get my measlies on.
    Thanks man. I find in big name restaurants the chef can be quite talented at cooking himself, the tricker part is teaching others to cook the same as you would. It takes time to develop cooks, in quite fortunate to have worked with all my cooks for a long time even before we opened two years ago. I was a sous chef at a restaurant they worked at and was able to teach them a lot early on in their careers.

Originally Posted by ExPatriot View Post
    Had ris de veau in France and was surprised at how much that I liked it...
    Haha. I worked at relaise Louise trese in pont neuf, Paris. I remember one night the sous was arguing with the chef and the chef through a fit and took his helped and moved him to the fish station where I cooked all the fish. My French is fairly limited so was really hard to communicate and it didn’t help that I hadn’t been able to watch how the meat station worked yet. The ris de veau was cooked different then I was used to it was seared in a mini pot then unreduced sauce was poured over and simmered to glazing it. Was pretty much the only dish I was able to pick up. Fish station was easy, the chef just watched me cook a few fish and said good, and that was that.

Getting a job there was a bitch tho, I walked into every 3 Michelin star restaurant and was turned down, then went alphabetically through all the two Michelin starred ones until “relaise”. Life as an illegal alien is rough.

guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ExPatriot View Post
    My girlfriend swears up and down schit like this is good (Along with raw sushi/ sushimi). I'm non a lil bitch so I'll try just about any food once. To be perfectly honest I never did get the appeal of uncooked food. I don't like eating anything cold and it just lacks the flavor a good sear can give it.

Everytime we go out and she orders sushi I sample whatever she orders and swears is so good. Its typically edible but isn't anything special. I always tell her if I'm hungry I'd eat it, but I'd never order it by choice.

I'm convinced that a lot of people (Especially Asians) like eating stuff just for the novelty of it. You can literally sustain yourself by drinking an animals blood and eating it's raw meat. Doesn't mean its the ideal cuisine of choice.

rectifryer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rectifryer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rectifryer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rectifryer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rectifryer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rectifryer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rectifryer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rectifryer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rectifryer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rectifryer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rectifryer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I prefer medium rare but sickness wise it's no different than just fukking eating it raw. 130 degrees for 3 minutes isn't killing anything.

You either eat it fully cooked or you accept this reality IMO. For that, I don't really see the rare crew as try hards. They've just accepted their fate lol.

edit: it looks like at 122 degrees it still kills off bacteria

https://www.yourdoctorsorders.com/20...althy-cooking/

I just assumed the worst lol

eedit 2: ooohh looks like that's only the case if you hold it there for hours

everyone is hosed!
    Boycott foodservice industry crew

Im ragin all day evry day PrinceGray's Avatar
    PrinceGray is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PrinceGray is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PrinceGray is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PrinceGray is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PrinceGray is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PrinceGray is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PrinceGray is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PrinceGray is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PrinceGray is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PrinceGray is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PrinceGray is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Agreed. Medium rare is the best way to cook meat. Steak, chicken, lamb. I always cook them to medium rare.

Best of luck with your salmonella goals in 2020.
    Stats-

Bench- 280

Squat- 355

Deadlift- 415

Negs on sight
    ------------------
    wheyman12

i3oosted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) i3oosted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) i3oosted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) i3oosted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) i3oosted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) i3oosted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) i3oosted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) i3oosted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) i3oosted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) i3oosted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) i3oosted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    2 things *******s brag about but don’t actually do, order rare steaks and drink black coffee.

Medium rare crew and light and sweet crew.
    *TRUMP 2024 Crew
    *Smell Good Crew
    *ULTRA MAGA Minority Crew
    *AR/Gun Crew
    *Automotive Crew

ChrisLS8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChrisLS8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChrisLS8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChrisLS8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChrisLS8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChrisLS8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChrisLS8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChrisLS8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChrisLS8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChrisLS8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChrisLS8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I can tolerate medium rare but prefer rare. Def not tryhard.

Gfs mom made tri tip in the OVEN and it got cooked completely through to 170 internal. I didn't even eat a bite just to make em feel better cause that is disgust
    Thanks for your input, you frauding fat slampig-Sirfapsalot '20

Certified Jimmy Rustler

!!Misc Firearms Crew😌!!
    Fuarked Crew
    Tradie Crew
    LOL @ Tradies Crew
    Toxic Male Energy Crew
    JayDawg is a ****git Crew
    Sock with slip on Sandals Crew

Wh1teDyn0mite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wh1teDyn0mite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wh1teDyn0mite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wh1teDyn0mite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wh1teDyn0mite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wh1teDyn0mite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wh1teDyn0mite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wh1teDyn0mite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wh1teDyn0mite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wh1teDyn0mite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wh1teDyn0mite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    How about we don't eat animals at all, scumbag.
    1/4 Jamaican
    1/4 Polish
    1/4 Irish
    1/4 Welsh

anonkunbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anonkunbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anonkunbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anonkunbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anonkunbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anonkunbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anonkunbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anonkunbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anonkunbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anonkunbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anonkunbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Medium master race crew. Avoid the pitfalls of either extreme

Positive Mental Attitude Aristotelian's Avatar
    Aristotelian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Aristotelian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Aristotelian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Aristotelian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Aristotelian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Aristotelian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Aristotelian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Aristotelian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Aristotelian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Aristotelian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Aristotelian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Getting a job there was a bitch tho, I walked into every 3 Michelin star restaurant and was turned down, then went alphabetically through all the two Michelin starred ones until “relaise”. Life as an illegal alien is rough.
    Please tell me that, at least at L'Ambroisie (my favorite restaurant on this planet, 10 years running), you were treated well enough. Just f'n HNNNNGH at the cooking there. I could write a little essay on this dish (Feuillantine de Langoustines) they do with a delicate curry, sesame pancake (crispy) with langoustines...JFC.

See, I have been there quite a few times...it is consistently 'perfect'. One experience was slightly marred by a dipchit 24 year old dunce coming in and complaining 'umm the portions are far too large!', lol. I slipped each and every waiter there a special handshake on the way out. Love restaurants like that.

kingmanaverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kingmanaverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kingmanaverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kingmanaverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kingmanaverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kingmanaverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kingmanaverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kingmanaverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kingmanaverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kingmanaverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kingmanaverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ChrisLS8 View Post

Gfs mom made tri tip in the OVEN and it got cooked completely through to 170 internal.
    “Steroids is now just a word that the lazy and ignorant use to describe any guy that has more muscle and dedication than them”– Mike O'Hearn

"I am like getting the feeling of cumming in the gym; I'm getting the feeling of cumming at home; I'm getting the feeling of cumming backstage; when I pump up, when I pose out in front of 5000 people I get the same feeling, so I am cumming day and night. It's terrific, right? So you know, I am in heaven."