View Poll Results: Girls with LOTS of guy friends?

Voters
354. You may not vote on this poll
  • Loves the cock = slut.

256 72.32%
  • Hates girls = good girl.

98 27.68%
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Ranma_Saotome has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ranma_Saotome has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Aphrodite View Post
    Another definition for slut could be "a woman who has the sex life of a man".
    most men have very little sex

a slut is a woman who has the sex life of a "man stud"

Katie Lea's Stalker <3333 metalkobra's Avatar
    metalkobra is a jewel in the rough. (+500) metalkobra is a jewel in the rough. (+500) metalkobra is a jewel in the rough. (+500) metalkobra is a jewel in the rough. (+500) metalkobra is a jewel in the rough. (+500) metalkobra is a jewel in the rough. (+500) metalkobra is a jewel in the rough. (+500) metalkobra is a jewel in the rough. (+500) metalkobra is a jewel in the rough. (+500) metalkobra is a jewel in the rough. (+500) metalkobra is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    lulz. or the sex life most men wish they had.
    Black metal ist krieg.

My stack:

ON Gold standard whey.
    ON Creapure creatine
    ON L-glutamine 1000 caps
    ON Size-on (for night time)
    GNC Amino burst 3000

Mah muskoolz iz happeh. :)

I have updated my bodyspace, check it out!

Shadow666 is just really nice. (+1000) Shadow666 is just really nice. (+1000) Shadow666 is just really nice. (+1000) Shadow666 is just really nice. (+1000) Shadow666 is just really nice. (+1000) Shadow666 is just really nice. (+1000) Shadow666 is just really nice. (+1000) Shadow666 is just really nice. (+1000) Shadow666 is just really nice. (+1000) Shadow666 is just really nice. (+1000) Shadow666 is just really nice. (+1000)
    99% of guys will **** thier so called female freinds given half a chance.
    i can think of 6 close female freinds i currently hang with and honestly given the slightest signal i would def **** 5 of them and do the 6th on a desperate day.
    so a girl who has many guy freinds means at some stage the guys felt they were in with a shot or already hit it.
    from my personal expereince girl with lots of guy freinds is a red flag

metalkobra is a jewel in the rough. (+500) metalkobra is a jewel in the rough. (+500) metalkobra is a jewel in the rough. (+500) metalkobra is a jewel in the rough. (+500) metalkobra is a jewel in the rough. (+500) metalkobra is a jewel in the rough. (+500) metalkobra is a jewel in the rough. (+500) metalkobra is a jewel in the rough. (+500) metalkobra is a jewel in the rough. (+500) metalkobra is a jewel in the rough. (+500) metalkobra is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Shadow666 View Post
    i can think of 6 close female freinds i currently hang with and honestly given the slightest signal i would def **** 5 of them and do the 6th on a desperate day.
    so a girl who has many guy freinds means at some stage the guys felt they were in with a shot or already hit it.
    what about a guy with a lot of girl friends?
    Black metal ist krieg.

My stack:

ON Gold standard whey.
    ON Creapure creatine
    ON L-glutamine 1000 caps
    GNC Amino burst 3000

giantsfanftw is just really nice. (+1000) giantsfanftw is just really nice. (+1000) giantsfanftw is just really nice. (+1000) giantsfanftw is just really nice. (+1000) giantsfanftw is just really nice. (+1000) giantsfanftw is just really nice. (+1000) giantsfanftw is just really nice. (+1000) giantsfanftw is just really nice. (+1000) giantsfanftw is just really nice. (+1000) giantsfanftw is just really nice. (+1000) giantsfanftw is just really nice. (+1000)
    Another one would be "women who don't have sex with me"

A lot of guys here use that one

LovesMuscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LovesMuscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LovesMuscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LovesMuscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LovesMuscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LovesMuscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LovesMuscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LovesMuscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LovesMuscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LovesMuscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LovesMuscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    The guys probably want the girl. It's usually never the other way around.

I have a couple of guys friends. 99% of them I would never even think about sexing. Ugh.

Stop blaming the girl. It's usually the guy that enters the picture that has the intentions with the girl. The girl wouldn't give two ****ing ****s about the guy.

MrLJizzle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrLJizzle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrLJizzle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrLJizzle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrLJizzle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrLJizzle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrLJizzle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrLJizzle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrLJizzle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrLJizzle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrLJizzle has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I know a girl who doesnt hang out with other girls but rather hangs out with guys just so she gets more attention all the time.

Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    So you're saying you feel you have a shot at all the 6 friends you mentioned? You don't think that any of them may like you as a person, but not find you attractive? Because that's how it is with my guy friends.
    **** Atheist Alliance ****

**Holds metal part of the car door awkwardly in order to avoid static shock crew**
    **Sometimes I have the girl version of wet dreams crew**
    **Anti-circumcision/Pro-foreskin crew**

Shadow666 is just really nice. (+1000) Shadow666 is just really nice. (+1000) Shadow666 is just really nice. (+1000) Shadow666 is just really nice. (+1000) Shadow666 is just really nice. (+1000) Shadow666 is just really nice. (+1000) Shadow666 is just really nice. (+1000) Shadow666 is just really nice. (+1000) Shadow666 is just really nice. (+1000) Shadow666 is just really nice. (+1000) Shadow666 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by metalkobra View Post
    what about a guy with a lot of girl friends?
    not sure really, most men with a LOT of female freinds im talking in excess of 20+ are probably gay or love drama.

the reason its a red flag for a girl is that honestly most guys become freinds with girls they had crushes on this holds true about 90% of the time, so if she has all these guy freinds it means she loves attention and leads guys on and is flirty and if your looking for a serious relationship then this girl will cause you many headaches.

So you're saying you feel you have a shot at all the 6 friends you mentioned? You don't think that any of them may like you as a person, but not find you attractive? Because that's how it is with my guy friends.
    at one stage or another i def felt i had a chance, but they are all physically attractive and given a chance i would have sex with them... i dated one for a couple of weeks,no sex but thats how we ended up as freinds.
    its that simple.

WilsonFisk is not very helpful. (-500) WilsonFisk is not very helpful. (-500) WilsonFisk is not very helpful. (-500) WilsonFisk is not very helpful. (-500) WilsonFisk is not very helpful. (-500) WilsonFisk is not very helpful. (-500) WilsonFisk is not very helpful. (-500) WilsonFisk is not very helpful. (-500) WilsonFisk is not very helpful. (-500) WilsonFisk is not very helpful. (-500) WilsonFisk is not very helpful. (-500)
    My theory...

Most girls hate girls...

So they have a lot of guy friends...

Every guy who has friends who are girls wants to do them...

Girls think this isn't true

but it is...

DO NOT say things like this to a girl that is yours, they will only get pissed and claim you are overprotective.

Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by LovesMuscles View Post

I have a couple of guys friends. 99% of them I would never even think about sexing. Ugh.

Stop blaming the girl. It's usually the guy that enters the picture that has the intentions with the girl. The girl wouldn't give two ****ing ****s about the guy.
    x 2, well said
    **** Atheist Alliance ****

**Holds metal part of the car door awkwardly in order to avoid static shock crew**
    **Sometimes I have the girl version of wet dreams crew**
    **Anti-circumcision/Pro-foreskin crew**

LovesMuscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LovesMuscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LovesMuscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LovesMuscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LovesMuscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LovesMuscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LovesMuscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LovesMuscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LovesMuscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LovesMuscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LovesMuscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    What if the girls circle is 50/50, but she's closer to her guy friends, then what the hell is that? (I'm talking about myself here)

forcefedfreak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) forcefedfreak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) forcefedfreak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) forcefedfreak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) forcefedfreak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) forcefedfreak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) forcefedfreak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) forcefedfreak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) forcefedfreak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) forcefedfreak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) forcefedfreak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Where is the third option of "Is a psycho jealous bitch?"
    The best Weightlifting forum on the web:
    www.WLForums.com

Talking

not sure really, most men with a LOT of female freinds im talking in excess of 20+ are probably gay or love drama.

the reason its a red flag for a girl is that honestly most guys become freinds with girls they had crushes on this holds true about 90% of the time, so if she has all these guy freinds it means she loves attention and leads guys on and is flirty and if your looking for a serious relationship then this girl will cause you many headaches.
    You just completely proved my point that you all believe a guy can not have a lot of girl friends without being gay, thusly a girl with a lot of guy friends is a slut or lesbian. congratulations on proving how much fail this entire thread is!

As I said earlier this thread was purposefully made for bashing females since most of the guys agreeing are attached to someone THEY CANT HAVE!
    Black metal ist krieg.

My stack:

ON Gold standard whey.
    ON Creapure creatine
    ON L-glutamine 1000 caps
    GNC Amino burst 3000

You just completely proved my point that you all believe a guy can not have a lot of girl friends without being gay, thusly a girl with a lot of guy friends is a slut or lesbian. congratulations on proving how much fail this entire thread is!
    ROFL

I'm so going to rep you (and Aphrodite), after I recharge

This thread failed the moment Solid came up with it.

Ranma_Saotome has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ranma_Saotome has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    i am friends with many girls

having sex with a girl doesnt mean she cant be your friend

wanting sex from a girl and her not giving it to you doesnt mean she cant be your friend

if you both spend time with eachother and like having fun together and if you both dont hate eachother, it means you are friends

sex has nothing to do with it

the "a man cant be friends with a girl who he finds attractive" rule comes into play when a man only wants sex from a girl and doesnt have fun with her if sex is not involved. in that case, he cant be her friend, because he doesnt find her fun or interesting at all. but if he did have fun with her, then he could be her friend without having sex with her, even though he wanted sex every minute he was with her.

Ranma, I like your thinking d00d .
    Black metal ist krieg.

My stack:

ON Gold standard whey.
    ON Creapure creatine
    ON L-glutamine 1000 caps
    GNC Amino burst 3000

Billy_Loomis is not very helpful. (-500) Billy_Loomis is not very helpful. (-500) Billy_Loomis is not very helpful. (-500) Billy_Loomis is not very helpful. (-500) Billy_Loomis is not very helpful. (-500) Billy_Loomis is not very helpful. (-500) Billy_Loomis is not very helpful. (-500) Billy_Loomis is not very helpful. (-500) Billy_Loomis is not very helpful. (-500) Billy_Loomis is not very helpful. (-500) Billy_Loomis is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by Jenflower2 View Post
    The word slut has completely lost it's meaning to me.

Solid's definition of slut: a woman. LOL.
    Im attracted to sluts. Thats why Im still mad about my ex she used to cheat on me all the time and stare at other guys when we was out but theres something hot about that for me.

suave9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) suave9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) suave9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) suave9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) suave9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) suave9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) suave9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) suave9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) suave9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) suave9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) suave9 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    i really think most of the guys in this thread agreeing are just still hung over some girl that cheated on em. or some emotional attachment to someone they cant have so therefore they're labeling them as sluts.

i'll tell you what a slut is. a slut is a girl who says "i'm not looking for a relationship, i just want to have fun" thus equaling her as a one night stand.

l o l

it's such a great excuse to.
    The first step in doing anything out of the norm, is getting everything and anything that says you can't do it away from you.

"When I buy my wife, at first she cook good, her vagine worked well, she strong on plow, but three years later when she was fifteen, she receive hair on her chest, her voice become deep, "BORAT, BORAT", and her vagine hang like sleeve of wizard."

suave9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) suave9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) suave9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) suave9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) suave9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) suave9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) suave9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) suave9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) suave9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) suave9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) suave9 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    lemme just throw some 2 cents in.

I knew a 13 year old, a long long long time ago, that had nothing but guy friends. Sat with 3 guys at lunch etc etc.

She's had sex with 30 + guys... yes at 13 years old.

go ahead metal, try to defend it all you want.
    Last edited by suave9; 04-12-2008 at 12:58 PM.
    The first step in doing anything out of the norm, is getting everything and anything that says you can't do it away from you.

"When I buy my wife, at first she cook good, her vagine worked well, she strong on plow, but three years later when she was fifteen, she receive hair on her chest, her voice become deep, "BORAT, BORAT", and her vagine hang like sleeve of wizard."

vsupernova has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    lol. yeah because a girl having guy friends makes her a slut. that's like saying a guy who has more girlfriends is gay. retards.
    agreed

Originally Posted by suave9 View Post
    lemme just throw some 2 cents in.

I knew a 13 year old, a long long long time ago, that had nothing but guy friends. Sat with 3 guys at lunch etc etc.

She's had sex with 30 + guys... yes at 13 years old.

go ahead metal, try to defend it all you want.
    give me her number when shes 16

i believe i am immune to STD's. ive sexed girls with aids, herpes, hep, everything. all kinds of STD's (I go to the positive singles sites and fuk girls with STD's and tell them im clean but am willing to risk it) and i never get STD's because i have titan genes and i am taking secret cures that none of you know about muahaha

Jenflower2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jenflower2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jenflower2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jenflower2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jenflower2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jenflower2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jenflower2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jenflower2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jenflower2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jenflower2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jenflower2 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Ranma_Saotome View Post
    i am friends with many girls

having sex with a girl doesnt mean she cant be your friend

wanting sex from a girl and her not giving it to you doesnt mean she cant be your friend

if you both spend time with eachother and like having fun together and if you both dont hate eachother, it means you are friends

sex has nothing to do with it

the "a man cant be friends with a girl who he finds attractive" rule comes into play when a man only wants sex from a girl and doesnt have fun with her if sex is not involved. in that case, he cant be her friend, because he doesnt find her fun or interesting at all. but if he did have fun with her, then he could be her friend without having sex with her, even though he wanted sex every minute he was with her.
    ha thanks for pointing out the obvious! Great post.

Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by Jenflower2 View Post
    Solid, women can easily have more guy friends and just be friends, having nothing to do with sex or sexual attraction. that is how women are, we are social creatures and men happen to be pretty friendly and easy to make friends with...but somewhere along the line the guy is usually the one to want more but us women can easily just be friends with guys.
    And I wonder why men want to be friends with women? Hmmm, it's because they want to bang you.

Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    lol i LOVE sluts

i seriously dont care if my girl has sex with some other guy every other 3 days while having sex with me every night, as long as i get to have sex with someother girl every other 3 days

but i really wouldnt even do that. as long as my gf gives me sex whenever i want it i wont even cheat on her because playing internet video games is a better use of free-time. she can go ahead and have sex with other guys while i play video games. if thats what she finds fun, so be it, i dont care.
    vegeta, is that you?

Originally Posted by LovesMuscles View Post

Of course it's hardly ever the other way around, because if a girl wants to have sex with a guy, she will do it and usually the guy won't stop her.

She's a rich girl. MoreBreakdowns's Avatar
    MoreBreakdowns is on a distinguished road. (+10) MoreBreakdowns is on a distinguished road. (+10) MoreBreakdowns is on a distinguished road. (+10) MoreBreakdowns is on a distinguished road. (+10) MoreBreakdowns is on a distinguished road. (+10) MoreBreakdowns is on a distinguished road. (+10) MoreBreakdowns is on a distinguished road. (+10) MoreBreakdowns is on a distinguished road. (+10) MoreBreakdowns is on a distinguished road. (+10) MoreBreakdowns is on a distinguished road. (+10) MoreBreakdowns is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    My girlfriend has a ton of guy friends, it really depends on who the girl is and what her personality's like. Doesn't necessarilly mean shes whored it up in the past.

give me her number when shes 16

i believe i am immune to STD's. ive sexed girls with aids, herpes, hep, everything. all kinds of STD's (I go to the positive singles sites and fuk girls with STD's and tell them im clean but am willing to risk it) and i never get STD's because i have titan genes and i am taking secret cures that none of you know about muahaha
    lol....very stupid of you.

good luck with your AIDS when you do catch it.

irishjackmp is just really nice. (+1000) irishjackmp is just really nice. (+1000) irishjackmp is just really nice. (+1000) irishjackmp is just really nice. (+1000) irishjackmp is just really nice. (+1000) irishjackmp is just really nice. (+1000) irishjackmp is just really nice. (+1000) irishjackmp is just really nice. (+1000) irishjackmp is just really nice. (+1000) irishjackmp is just really nice. (+1000) irishjackmp is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by GBLynden View Post
    Ask yourself this question, why would you want to be friends with someone that ultimately only wants in your pants and is using being your "friend" as a vehicle to accomplish that regardless of what zone you put them in?
    Two words my friend "attention whore"
    F*ck Kidney Cancer

"The only thing that gives you strength is pain" - Higher Peaks

"I am wounded but am not slain. I will lie down to rest awhile, but will rise to fight again." - Anonymous