Closed Thread
Page 3 of 283 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 ... LastLast
    AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Mr_Kinney View Post
    Good to have you back AKR.

Thanks, mang. Let's see how many days I can last before my next trip to banned camp.

Queequeg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Queequeg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Queequeg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Queequeg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Queequeg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Queequeg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Queequeg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Queequeg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Queequeg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Queequeg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Queequeg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by bokher View Post
    lol, poor Bird.

"helo, I see the Christian Thread is erase. I thinkinge I makes new thread, here, is it. Feels free for to post in these thread."
    I like bird, I don't agree with his reasoning but he seems sincere. English isn't his first language obviously. Personally considering I don't speak a second language at all I would consider it hypocritical to point out his poor English.

bokher has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bokher has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bokher has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bokher has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bokher has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bokher has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bokher has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bokher has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bokher has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bokher has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bokher has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Queequeg View Post
    I like bird, I don't agree with his reasoning but he seems sincere. English isn't his first language obviously. Personally considering I don't speak a second language at all I would consider it hypocritical to point out his poor English.
    He seems like a nice guy, I actually enjoy his posts, I just think it's funny how he writes sometimes.

Facilitating the i̵̬͠l̴̺͒ Harbinger's Avatar
    Harbinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Harbinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Harbinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Harbinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Harbinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Harbinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Harbinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Harbinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Harbinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Harbinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Harbinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I actually like him too, it's hard though not to poke fun at him sometimes. Not for his English, hell he speaks better English than most of the misc. It's his thought process I don't get.
    O|||||||O

Cast down,but not destroy bird72's Avatar
    bird72 is a name known to all. (+5000) bird72 is a name known to all. (+5000) bird72 is a name known to all. (+5000) bird72 is a name known to all. (+5000) bird72 is a name known to all. (+5000) bird72 is a name known to all. (+5000) bird72 is a name known to all. (+5000) bird72 is a name known to all. (+5000) bird72 is a name known to all. (+5000) bird72 is a name known to all. (+5000) bird72 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by bokher View Post
    He seems like a nice guy, I actually enjoy his posts, I just think it's funny how he writes sometimes.
    Originally Posted by Harbinger View Post
    I actually like him too, it's hard though not to poke fun at him sometimes. Not for his English, hell he speaks better English than most of the misc. It's his thought process I don't get.
    Thanks, i don't have nothing personal with nobody here, I think even AKR that have me on ignore is a good guy. My english is not perfect, I know it, but I don't have much practice in PR, where I live, here we don't speak english at all. I know my english also is not colloquial but, is what I learn.
    My first language is not English.

"Every being which begins has a cause for its beginning; now the world is a being which begins; therefore, it possesses a cause for its beginning"

!Try Christ, if doesn't function, we return your sins!

Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I understand him just fine 90% of the time but I still don't like him. And I don't really hold internet grudges.
    I want to touch the butt.

Rune is a name known to all. (+5000) Rune is a name known to all. (+5000) Rune is a name known to all. (+5000) Rune is a name known to all. (+5000) Rune is a name known to all. (+5000) Rune is a name known to all. (+5000) Rune is a name known to all. (+5000) Rune is a name known to all. (+5000) Rune is a name known to all. (+5000) Rune is a name known to all. (+5000) Rune is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Blindead View Post
    I understand him just fine 90% of the time but I still don't like him. And I don't really hold internet grudges.
    Perhaps it's only because I've brought up technical stuff with him, but he has yet to get over .500 in making sense on my end.
    Don't get set into one form, adapt it and build your own, and let it grow, be like water. Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless, like water. Now you put water in a cup, it becomes the cup; You put water into a bottle, it becomes the bottle; You put it in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. - Bruce Lee

ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz
    Just thought I would share some poems I wrote for bird72.

Poem 1
    I used to like you, bird72
    But your brain is turning to stew
    I used to like you bird72
    God knows what happened to you
    There was a time, my friend, when you were a rational man
    Using Jesus' good words to lend a hand
    I used to be a very big fan
    Until your rock of logic was crushed to sand
    But I'm glad I no longer do

Poem2

Originally Posted by bird72 View Post
    O psamty, look my face, i am so sad to know your hate...
    Who said I hate you bird72
    Why do you accuse me as you do?
    You say I hate you bird72
    Who are you projecting your feelings onto?

Jesus said to love all creation
    But he did not tolerate the fool
    As you behave more like a nutjob
    I can see Satan is beginning to drool

Who said I hate you bird72?
    As your friend, I look out for you.
    When all that says 'it is good' has been debunked, what says 'I want' remains.

- CS Lewis

bird72 is a name known to all. (+5000) bird72 is a name known to all. (+5000) bird72 is a name known to all. (+5000) bird72 is a name known to all. (+5000) bird72 is a name known to all. (+5000) bird72 is a name known to all. (+5000) bird72 is a name known to all. (+5000) bird72 is a name known to all. (+5000) bird72 is a name known to all. (+5000) bird72 is a name known to all. (+5000) bird72 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I always be below the impression that we are friends, brah, but, I am not a 20 bill to be liked from everyone. Not hard feelings from me, peace.

Originally Posted by psamty View Post
    Just thought I would share some poems I wrote for bird72.

Poem 1
    I used to like you, bird72
    But your brain is turning to stew
    God knows what happened to you
    There was a time, my friend, when you were a rational man
    Using Jesus' good words to lend a hand
    I used to be a very big fan
    Until your rock of logic was crushed to sand
    But I'm glad I no longer do

Poem2

Who said I hate you bird72
    Why do you accuse me as you do?
    You say I hate you bird72
    Who are you projecting your feelings onto?

Jesus said to love all creation
    But he did not tolerate the fool
    As you behave more like a nutjob
    I can see Satan is beginning to drool

Who said I hate you bird72?
    As your friend, I look out for you.
    Psamty, please, take your pacifier and go to bed, is really late to you still awake.

"Every being which begins has a cause for its beginning; now the world is a being which begins; therefore, it possesses a cause for its beginning"

LunicaAshes is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LunicaAshes is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LunicaAshes is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LunicaAshes is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LunicaAshes is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LunicaAshes is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LunicaAshes is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LunicaAshes is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LunicaAshes is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LunicaAshes is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LunicaAshes is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Good thing this one lasted without getting derailed.

DangerDan is a name known to all. (+5000) DangerDan is a name known to all. (+5000) DangerDan is a name known to all. (+5000) DangerDan is a name known to all. (+5000) DangerDan is a name known to all. (+5000) DangerDan is a name known to all. (+5000) DangerDan is a name known to all. (+5000) DangerDan is a name known to all. (+5000) DangerDan is a name known to all. (+5000) DangerDan is a name known to all. (+5000) DangerDan is a name known to all. (+5000)

Jack_Daniels1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jack_Daniels1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jack_Daniels1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jack_Daniels1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jack_Daniels1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jack_Daniels1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jack_Daniels1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jack_Daniels1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jack_Daniels1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jack_Daniels1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jack_Daniels1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I myself dont beleive in any Gods so to say but do beleive there is a force that drives mankind and affects us greatly. It is obviouse that there is good and evil in the world.
    If there was a way to still have religion without the worhip to a god or gods the world would be a better place as it would encourage more mental health and sense of well being and reassurance, rather than telling you how to live your life. For many people god is what drives them and helps them, and in my line of work i have seen people who are on the very bottom rung of society and some live in a world that the majority of people thankfuly are unaware of, but are strong because they have faith that they will one day be rewarded by god and try their best evry day.
    As it has been proven in the past, beleiving in a being higher than you just opens doors to tyrants who think they can control people and create death and destruction in the name of their god(s)
    Perseverance overcomes all difficulties

AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

He hates me. He flat out lied about the brutal laws in the OT being from Moses and not from god. When I proved him wrong and wouldn't let him get away with his BS, he started to really hate me, so now he just trolls my threads, ironically calling me a troll (and a douche bag). I guess people get angry when you ruin their fantasy.

Originally Posted by Jack_Daniels1 View Post
    I myself dont beleive in any Gods so to say but do beleive there is a force that drives mankind and affects us greatly. It is obviouse that there is good and evil in the world.
    If there was a way to still have religion without the worhip to a god or gods the world would be a better place as it would encourage more mental health and sense of well being and reassurance, rather than telling you how to live your life. For many people god is what drives them and helps them, and in my line of work i have seen people who are on the very bottom rung of society and some live in a world that the majority of people thankfuly are unaware of, but are strong because they have faith that they will one day be rewarded by god and try their best evry day.
    As it has been proven in the past, beleiving in a being higher than you just opens doors to tyrants who think they can control people and create death and destruction in the name of their god(s)

How is it obvious there is good and evil in the world? Where is evidence of these things? Where do they come from? How do you measure them?
    Last edited by AKR; 02-10-2010 at 10:48 PM.

One Day At A Time.. MadeUnderground's Avatar
    MadeUnderground is just really nice. (+1000) MadeUnderground is just really nice. (+1000) MadeUnderground is just really nice. (+1000) MadeUnderground is just really nice. (+1000) MadeUnderground is just really nice. (+1000) MadeUnderground is just really nice. (+1000) MadeUnderground is just really nice. (+1000) MadeUnderground is just really nice. (+1000) MadeUnderground is just really nice. (+1000) MadeUnderground is just really nice. (+1000) MadeUnderground is just really nice. (+1000)
    (Walks in new thread)

Whoa.. I like what y'all have done with the place.

Welcome back AKR.
    "Life's not a bitch. Life is a beautiful woman. You only call her a bitch 'cause she won't let you get that pussy. Maybe she didn't feel y'all shared any similar interests, or maybe you're just an ******* who couldn't sweet talk the princess." - Aesop Rock, "Daylight".

"Enjoy your body, use it every way you can. Don't be afraid of it or what other people think of it. It's the greatest instrument you will ever own." - Baz Luhrmann.

Facilitating the i̵̬͠l̴̺͒ Harbinger's Avatar
    Harbinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Harbinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Harbinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Harbinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Harbinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Harbinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Harbinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Harbinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Harbinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Harbinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Harbinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Awesome news clip, I love the editors reply.

O|||||||O

Queequeg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Queequeg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Queequeg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Queequeg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Queequeg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Queequeg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Queequeg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Queequeg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Queequeg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Queequeg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Queequeg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I think I disagree with everything you just said

Large_Emu is just really nice. (+1000) Large_Emu is just really nice. (+1000) Large_Emu is just really nice. (+1000) Large_Emu is just really nice. (+1000) Large_Emu is just really nice. (+1000) Large_Emu is just really nice. (+1000) Large_Emu is just really nice. (+1000) Large_Emu is just really nice. (+1000) Large_Emu is just really nice. (+1000) Large_Emu is just really nice. (+1000) Large_Emu is just really nice. (+1000)
    Good and evil are opinions.
    *****Voted no to Brexit crew*****

*****Atheist Crew*****

*****Norwich City FC*****

Originally Posted by AKR View Post
    He hates me.
    No, my friend, I can't hate you, I even not know you, how I can hate you? Please be more mature.

jf1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jf1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jf1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jf1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jf1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jf1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jf1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jf1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jf1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jf1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jf1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    No, my friend, I can't hate you, I even not know you, how I can hate you? Please be more mature.
    you are being shy bird!
    go ahead and tell him that you love him...just like jesus would!
    "As sure as the world stands, you jf1 shall spend an eternity in Hell in eternal torment..."
    jake24

LordDarwin is just really nice. (+1000) LordDarwin is just really nice. (+1000) LordDarwin is just really nice. (+1000) LordDarwin is just really nice. (+1000) LordDarwin is just really nice. (+1000) LordDarwin is just really nice. (+1000) LordDarwin is just really nice. (+1000) LordDarwin is just really nice. (+1000) LordDarwin is just really nice. (+1000) LordDarwin is just really nice. (+1000) LordDarwin is just really nice. (+1000)
    Please be more mature.
    Says the man who believes he has a personal relationship with a 2000 year old Jewish carpenter man/god...

Originally Posted by jf1 View Post
    you are being shy bird!
    go ahead and tell him that you love him...just like jesus would!
    Originally Posted by LordDarwin View Post
    Says the man who believes he has a personal relationship with a 2000 year old Jewish carpenter man/god...
    AKR, jf1, lordarwin, I love you alllll! And that's is serious.

Large_Emu is just really nice. (+1000) Large_Emu is just really nice. (+1000) Large_Emu is just really nice. (+1000) Large_Emu is just really nice. (+1000) Large_Emu is just really nice. (+1000) Large_Emu is just really nice. (+1000) Large_Emu is just really nice. (+1000) Large_Emu is just really nice. (+1000) Large_Emu is just really nice. (+1000) Large_Emu is just really nice. (+1000) Large_Emu is just really nice. (+1000)
    AKR, jf1, lordarwin, I love you alllll! And that's is serious.
    in your signiture it should say

Try Christ, if it does not function, we will return your sins!

Or if you want it a bit less formal

Try Christ! If doesn't function, we'll return your sins!

the second one is a lot more affective actually.
    *****Voted no to Brexit crew*****

*****Atheist Crew*****

*****Norwich City FC*****

Originally Posted by Large_Emu View Post
    in your signiture it should say

Try Christ, if it does not function, we will return your sins!

Or if you want it a bit less formal

Try Christ! If doesn't function, we'll return your sins!

the second one is a lot more affective actually.
    Thanks, on another topic from the same issue, actually I like more the British accent than the American, I don't know why, but I can understand it better.

Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    ey mate well dats some propa bollocks innit
    I want to touch the butt.

LordDarwin is just really nice. (+1000) LordDarwin is just really nice. (+1000) LordDarwin is just really nice. (+1000) LordDarwin is just really nice. (+1000) LordDarwin is just really nice. (+1000) LordDarwin is just really nice. (+1000) LordDarwin is just really nice. (+1000) LordDarwin is just really nice. (+1000) LordDarwin is just really nice. (+1000) LordDarwin is just really nice. (+1000) LordDarwin is just really nice. (+1000)
    Nice british accent you got there.

If you remove the "some" I would have been fooled 100%.

LunicaAshes is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LunicaAshes is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LunicaAshes is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LunicaAshes is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LunicaAshes is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LunicaAshes is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LunicaAshes is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LunicaAshes is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LunicaAshes is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LunicaAshes is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LunicaAshes is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by DangerDan View Post
    This should be the first thing in the first post. It would resolve a lot (or at least make it easier to redirect people to go look at it.

That's a comedy or a bloody joke.....

EasTexan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EasTexan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EasTexan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EasTexan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EasTexan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EasTexan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EasTexan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EasTexan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EasTexan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EasTexan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EasTexan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Biting my tongue (fingers?) to not reply to the new Christian thread about the link about creation and evolution, posted on the first page, near the bottom. So full of lies and misrepresentations of evolution it makes me sick.

EasTexan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EasTexan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EasTexan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EasTexan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EasTexan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EasTexan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EasTexan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EasTexan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EasTexan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EasTexan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EasTexan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by bohker2 View Post
    Reply to it in here.
    I basically did, it's a terrible article and they are basically spreading lies by linking to it.

Here, I'll just post a paragraph from the conclusion to give a glimpse.

Charles Darwin's theory of evolution on the origin of life proposes that some four billion years ago, inanimate chemicals developed completely by chance into highly complex, living, single-celled organisms.
    The overwhelming evidence is clear...spontaneous generation is an impossibility. It is a scientifically corrupt theory that, among other things, violates the Law of Biogenesis, which says that that life never arises except from life. Life simply cannot come from non-life. Since spontaneous generation is impossible, so then the foundation that evolution rests on has been shattered. Without spontaneous generation there can be no evolution.
    F'ing facepalm.
    Last edited by EasTexan; 02-11-2010 at 03:14 PM.

Originally Posted by EasTexan View Post
    Biting my tongue (fingers?) to not reply to the new Christian thread about the link about creation and evolution, posted on the first page, near the bottom. So full of lies and misrepresentations of evolution it makes me sick.
    Yeah straight off the bat in that article: Abiogenesis = Evolution. ...facepalm

I'm not shocked at this level of ignorance/intellectual dishonesty coming from a Xian in regards to Evolution.

Closed Thread