Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    PaHulkster is just really nice. (+1000) PaHulkster is just really nice. (+1000) PaHulkster is just really nice. (+1000) PaHulkster is just really nice. (+1000) PaHulkster is just really nice. (+1000) PaHulkster is just really nice. (+1000) PaHulkster is just really nice. (+1000) PaHulkster is just really nice. (+1000) PaHulkster is just really nice. (+1000) PaHulkster is just really nice. (+1000) PaHulkster is just really nice. (+1000)
    Diego Sanchez. He looks like fifteen year old kid, but I certainly wouldn't want to fight him.

NINEZeRO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NINEZeRO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NINEZeRO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NINEZeRO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NINEZeRO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NINEZeRO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NINEZeRO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NINEZeRO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NINEZeRO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by little_big_man
    its got to be rich franklin

he looks like your average joe schmo

and thats why you should never judge a book by its cover

cause if you did something stupid like start a fight with him because he looks ordinary you would be very sorry.
    WTH are you talking about. The thread starter already reiterated that he meant 'soft' as in high bf%. Rich Franklin's bf% is 5.9% (UFC All Access). I dont think you should be calling someone like Rich Franklin 'soft' -- 5ft 7in and 240lbs? People like YOU are SOFT. NOT Rich Franklin.

NINEZeRO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NINEZeRO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NINEZeRO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NINEZeRO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NINEZeRO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NINEZeRO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NINEZeRO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NINEZeRO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NINEZeRO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Kane Fan
    yes I second that
    and Rich Franlkin and Stephan Bonnar both look like they are ready to run if you make a fist at them
    yet they do not
    Oh really? Rich Franklin has one of the most instense staredowns. That's because he has heart and trains intensely. Why dont u use your mom's CC and buy UFC All Access on his (video.ufc.com) and see for yourself.

omg so many MMA newbs in this place....

Originally Posted by HardGainer82
    Wow...welcome to the whole point of the thread.
    Reread all the posts by the thread starter and then I'll welcome you to the real point of the thread.

I throw spinning sh*t HardGainer82's Avatar
    HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by NINEZeRO
    Reread all the posts by the thread starter and then I'll welcome you to the real point of the thread.
    So...the real point of the thread is that some guys don't look tough but are. If you can find a post where the thread starter contradicts that, I'd love to see it.
    Last edited by HardGainer82; 08-18-2006 at 10:15 AM.
    "The sun is always gonna rise, and always gonna set and I'll just keep on punching because everyday is gonna bring something different and I just want to be ready for it."
    - Jens Pulver

If you refer to a fighter who you've never met in real life as "my boy" as though their performance somehow reflects well on you for simply being a fan, you're a lame ass.

tl_D is not very well liked. (-100) tl_D is not very well liked. (-100) tl_D is not very well liked. (-100) tl_D is not very well liked. (-100) tl_D is not very well liked. (-100) tl_D is not very well liked. (-100) tl_D is not very well liked. (-100) tl_D is not very well liked. (-100) tl_D is not very well liked. (-100) tl_D is not very well liked. (-100) tl_D is not very well liked. (-100)
    arlovski didn't seem to be tough until they said hes 192cm 105kg
    Fedor: " I will fight your champion Tim Sylvia for 800k."
    Dana: " I will give you 10k to show and 10k to win."
    Fedor: " No thank you sir."
    Dana: " Do you wanna be a ****in fighter or not."

kingarty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingarty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingarty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingarty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingarty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingarty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingarty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingarty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingarty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingarty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingarty is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by tl_D
    arlovski didn't seem to be tough until they said hes 192cm 105kg
    Paul Buentello looks soft
    NASM Certified Personal Trainer
    BJ Penn > You

GO COWBOYS!!

So...the real point of the thread is that some guys don't look tough but are. If you can find a post where the thread starter contradicts that, I'd love to see it.
    Who's the softest looking profesisonal fighter? vs "some guys don't look tough but are"

No, the question was simply who is the softest looking fighter. Not who's the softest looking figther that is the toughest.

HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Who's the softest looking profesisonal fighter? vs "some guys don't look tough but are"

No, the question was simply who is the softest looking fighter. Not who's the softest looking figther that is the toughest.
    Softest LOOKING = appearance. Professional fighter = pretty much guaranteed to be tough. Now add that to the fact that most of the softest looking guys mentioned are actually the toughest. Peace.
    "The sun is always gonna rise, and always gonna set and I'll just keep on punching because everyday is gonna bring something different and I just want to be ready for it."
    - Jens Pulver

If you refer to a fighter who you've never met in real life as "my boy" as though their performance somehow reflects well on you for simply being a fan, you're a lame ass.

Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Oh really? Rich Franklin has one of the most instense staredowns. That's because he has heart and trains intensely. Why dont u use your mom's CC and buy UFC All Access on his (video.ufc.com) and see for yourself.

omg so many MMA newbs in this place....
    I can only assume you are an idiot
    as such I forgive you

tl_D is not very well liked. (-100) tl_D is not very well liked. (-100) tl_D is not very well liked. (-100) tl_D is not very well liked. (-100) tl_D is not very well liked. (-100) tl_D is not very well liked. (-100) tl_D is not very well liked. (-100) tl_D is not very well liked. (-100) tl_D is not very well liked. (-100) tl_D is not very well liked. (-100) tl_D is not very well liked. (-100)
    mma fighters=extreme athletes
    you=internet warrior

Zoupa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zoupa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zoupa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zoupa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zoupa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zoupa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zoupa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zoupa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zoupa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zoupa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zoupa is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I'll have to go with titties (Tim Sylvia). Second, maybe Fedor or Penn.

mma fighters=extreme athletes
    you=internet warrior
    I've never physically threatened a SOUL on this board, so I'm no keyboard warrior, kiddo. I don't know what your problem is with me, but you've already been banned once, so just try and actually make a decent post once in a while, would you?
    - Jens Pulver

AlanT is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AlanT is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AlanT is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AlanT is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AlanT is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AlanT is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AlanT is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AlanT is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AlanT is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AlanT is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AlanT is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by bert_n_ernie
    when you look at fedor its like "im gonna kick this guys ass" but when he fights its like damn! and thats one of the things that he has going for him. Alot of people understimate him and he just whoops their ass.

Edit : Matt hughes looks like hes really strong on the outside and he is physically strong. But if a fighter can evade his take down and has a reach and striking power he could win Hughes easily. The goal is to keep a distance from him and punch his ass out.
    wow this guy is such an idiot i dont even wanna start.

im just glad ur banned

For time is on our side. LeumasNehpets's Avatar
    LeumasNehpets is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LeumasNehpets is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LeumasNehpets is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LeumasNehpets is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LeumasNehpets is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LeumasNehpets is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LeumasNehpets is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LeumasNehpets is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LeumasNehpets is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LeumasNehpets is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LeumasNehpets is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Josh Barnett

Edward Dewees

Joe Stevenson

Matt Hughes

Royce Gracie

Fedor Emelianko

BJ Penn

Jorge Ortiz

Luke Cummo

Joe "THE ULTRA DOMINATION MACHINE DEATH KILLER 78894261!1one" Rogan

I've never physically threatened a SOUL on this board, so I'm no keyboard warrior, kiddo. I don't know what your problem is with me, but you've already been banned once, so just try and actually make a decent post once in a while, would you?
    your worried about your soul when there will be no water to drink in the years to come?? face it you won't be saved and your nobody til somebody kills you

LuckyDragon will become famous soon enough. (+50) LuckyDragon will become famous soon enough. (+50) LuckyDragon will become famous soon enough. (+50) LuckyDragon will become famous soon enough. (+50) LuckyDragon will become famous soon enough. (+50) LuckyDragon will become famous soon enough. (+50) LuckyDragon will become famous soon enough. (+50) LuckyDragon will become famous soon enough. (+50) LuckyDragon will become famous soon enough. (+50) LuckyDragon will become famous soon enough. (+50) LuckyDragon will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Ricco Rodriguez in his fight at a show called Rage in the Cage. He was literally obese in that fight. Not just fat, but fat like when there is a news report on obesity and they show random fat people walking from various angles but you can't see their face.

your worried about your soul when there will be no water to drink in the years to come?? face it you won't be saved and your nobody til somebody kills you
    You really ought to learn how to READ as well as write, as your post had absolutely nothing to do with mine. I'm done talking to you.
    - Jens Pulver

Softest LOOKING = appearance. Professional fighter = pretty much guaranteed to be tough. Now add that to the fact that most of the softest looking guys mentioned are actually the toughest. Peace.
    You've got to be kidding me. There is no guarantee that a professional fighter will be tough. There are plenty of professional figthers who aren't that tough. They were given the chance because promoters/owners thought they were good, but they turned out to be weak. Nonetheless they are still professional fighters (they got paid to fight). An example would be that kempo karate dude who fought Melvin Guillard (I believe UFC 59 or 60). If you think that guy is tough maybe you need to wake-up, but I'm sure you don't so now you agree with me.

Stop trying to force your opinion into the topic "Who is the softest looking fighter"

Originally Posted by Kane Fan
    I can only assume you are an idiot
    as such I forgive you
    Please elaborate.

cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz
    Two off the top of my head?
    Cabbage
    Tim Sylvia - he looks like he was huge fat butt and lost weight with out toning up - he just looks bad.
    "Hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard"

The more I workout at commercial gyms, the more I hate commercial gyms.

Psalms 144:1
    Praise be to the Lord my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle.

You've got to be kidding me. There is no guarantee that a professional fighter will be tough. There are plenty of professional figthers who aren't that tough. They were given the chance because promoters/owners thought they were good, but they turned out to be weak. Nonetheless they are still professional fighters (they got paid to fight). An example would be that kempo karate dude who fought Melvin Guillard (I believe UFC 59 or 60). If you think that guy is tough maybe you need to wake-up, but I'm sure you don't so now you agree with me.

Stop trying to force your opinion into the topic "Who is the softest looking fighter"
    Tougher than the AVERAGE person? Hell yes. So no, I don't agree with you. You sure are good at passing judgment on people who have the balls to fight for a living though.
    - Jens Pulver

Tougher than the AVERAGE person? Hell yes. So no, I don't agree with you. You sure are good at passing judgment on people who have the balls to fight for a living though.
    What does an AVERAGE person have to do with anything? You are going way out off topic. LIKE I SAID the guy who fought Melvin Guillard is NOT tough. Even though Guillard is very good, if you can't tell that that guy is physically incapable of damaging a legitamit fighter then you must be dillusional. Im just pointing to this guy because YOU said all professional fighters are tough.

BTW Please stop acting like you are some kind of crazy fighter on the net. You wouldn't be on an online forum so often if you were so serious about fighting.
    Last edited by NINEZeRO; 08-19-2006 at 06:36 PM.

What does an AVERAGE person have to do with anything? You are going way out off topic. LIKE I SAID the guy who fought Melvin Guillard is NOT tough. Even though Guillard is very good, if you can't tell that that guy is physically incapable of damaging a legitamit fighter then you must be dillusional. Im just pointing to this guy because YOU said all professional fighters are tough.

BTW Please stop acting like you are some kind of crazy fighter on the net. You wouldn't be on an online forum so often if you were so serious about fighting.
    lmfao hes 24 and probably lives with his mom and dad

Actually, a comparison with the average person has everything to do with being "tough." You said yourself that Guillard is very good. So just because a guy got owned by him does not mean he is not tough, it just means that Melvin is tougher. Being "tough" is only useful as a comparative measure, and stepping into the octagon and fighting against a professional fighter does indeed make someone tougher than the average joe on the street, and therefore he is "tough," win lose or draw, in my eyes.

As for your second, more personal comment, I would love for you to point out one post where I claimed I was some sort of "crazy fighter." Yes I do train, and I fight, but I was merely making a point about how you seem to think that sitting behind a computer qualifies you to say that a professional fighter who could probably destroy you in the ring is not "tough." It's a disrespectful attitude.
    - Jens Pulver

HulkHagen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HulkHagen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HulkHagen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HulkHagen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HulkHagen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HulkHagen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HulkHagen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HulkHagen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HulkHagen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HulkHagen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HulkHagen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Maybe he isn't as tough as Guillard, but I'm sure he'd probably hand an average person his ass in a fight. Pretty much any trained fighter is "tough" it's just all in context. This really shouldn't have to be explained.

Im sorry but I have to disagree. Did you see this fight? One look at this guy and anybody who is into MMA or fighting in general would notice that his physical features would limit his capabilites of becoming a good fighter. My guess is that Dana White put him in there because he knew Guillard would knock him out quickly (which he did) just to include a krazy KO fight to make things exciting. And if you watched alot of pro-boxing matches there are some really really crappy fighters who have records that are something like 2-10-1.

Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I think your asking too much from him

Please elaborate.
    to elaborate, the things you are saying in this thread are making you seem foolish
    so I am not upset with you for your babbling bull****

dude, do you know what tough means? obviously not let me explain
    tough means you can TAKE more then most people before giving up
    it dosn't mean you are DANGEROUS and can beat someones ass
    if you think that guy is so un-tough, how many punches could YOU take from Melvin?
    I'm betting after the first jab you'd have tears in your eyes and ask if you could just type something really mean to him for the remainder of the match