Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    PissantSoldier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PissantSoldier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PissantSoldier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PissantSoldier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PissantSoldier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PissantSoldier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PissantSoldier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PissantSoldier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PissantSoldier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PissantSoldier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PissantSoldier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BullittEV View Post
    Sad. I really do feel bad for you that you cannot discuss any topics with people that disagree with you. Seems like a miserable mentality, even exhausting. Not sure how you dont see youre a leftist, but whatever, again, I respect your position. Have a good one.
    Stop wasting everyones time by responding you complete clown. I literally do not care if it respect my position or not.

You’re a little baby traitor. Bye bye cuck
    ++Positive Crew++

Illuminati Crew

Audrey Hepburn Crew

BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by PissantSoldier View Post
    Stop wasting everyones time by responding you complete clown. I literally do not care if it respect my position or not.

You’re a little baby traitor. Bye bye cuck
    Little baby traitor.. lmao, you legit ran out of brain capacity.
    USMC 0311
    *Ice Hockey/Lacrosse Crew*
    *fukkin zeezbrah when pickin up chicks but do one thing to fuk it up/cant sustain after that night crew*
    *C7 GS Vette Crew*

PissantSoldier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PissantSoldier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PissantSoldier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PissantSoldier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PissantSoldier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PissantSoldier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PissantSoldier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PissantSoldier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PissantSoldier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PissantSoldier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PissantSoldier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Little baby traitor.. lmao, you legit ran out of brain capacity.
    Is that not what you are? You’re about the size of an average toddler. And you’re a traitor.

New debate topic, Cuckitt?
    ++Positive Crew++

Illuminati Crew

Audrey Hepburn Crew

BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Is that not what you are? You’re about the size of an average toddler. And you’re a traitor.

New debate topic, Cuckitt?
    What is this size thing about? Are you drinking? Srs

And youre a traitor, so, not sure i want to debate you.
    USMC 0311
    *fukkin zeezbrah when pickin up chicks but do one thing to fuk it up/cant sustain after that night crew*
    *C7 GS Vette Crew*

Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    lmao, ShabbosBullitt strikes again.

Originally Posted by Polaris View Post
    lmao, ShabbosBullitt strikes again.
    Lol, it's easy.

I have a feeling even though we disagree on certain topics, you at least dont pretend to be "tough" on an anonymous message board. Which leads me to believe you actually might know how to fight.
    USMC 0311
    *C7 GS Vette Crew*

Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Lol, it's easy.

I have a feeling even though we disagree on certain topics, you at least dont pretend to be "tough" on an anonymous message board. Which leads me to believe you actually might know how to fight.
    What a bizarre thing to say lmao

Lil Bullitt showing how unintentionally funny he is again

But make no mistake, we are laughing AT you

Originally Posted by Gainzzz View Post
    What a bizarre thing to say lmao

Lil Bullitt showing how unintentionally funny he is again

But make no mistake, we are laughing AT you
    Post a pic, dude. Let's at least have a backbone here, lil Gainzzzberg.

And yes, youre offended at my words, again. Tell me more how youre laughing at me while continuously raging at me like a monkey pleb. Lmao. You legitimately care what I think, I wish it was reciprocal, but it's not, because it's an internet forum that pales in comparison my RL. That should be alarming for you.
    USMC 0311
    *C7 GS Vette Crew*

Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

And yes, youre offended at my words, again. Tell me more how youre laughing at me while continuously raging at me like a monkey pleb. Lmao. You legitimately care what I think, I wish it was reciprocal, but it's not, because it's an internet forum that pales in comparison my RL. That should be alarming for you.
    Oh yeah, this (and many others like it) is clearly the response of someone who doesn't care.

Oh yeah, this (and many others like it) is clearly the response of someone who doesn't care.
    I really dont, though. At the end of the day its just a forum to discuss off topic/politics stuff that carries zero weight.

Noticing you ignoring all the monkey rage from little gainzberg to try and speculate on me when we both know he smashes his keyboard over this stuff. Wonder why that is? (I know, but its comical to point it out)
    USMC 0311
    *C7 GS Vette Crew*

Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

I care 0% about anything you think or say which is why insults is all you get, you disgusting cuck. I have explained this at least 10 times and you still can't grasp it. You literally can't interpret reality like a normal person. And you're 5'7, IN SHOES.

I care 0% about anything you think or say which is why insults is all you get, you disgusting cuck. I have explained this at least 10 times and you still can't grasp it. You literally can't interpret reality like a normal person. And you're 5'7, IN SHOES.
    Where did you get this height situation from? Youre so desperate for my approval its nuts, your rhetoric is parallel to z4v4. You both act like some female I rejected in public. I've heard it all before.

Like I said, if you want to get personal, I'm down.. post a pic. We both know you wont because youre most likely not very aesthetic and you ignoring this just proves you dont have a backbone, which I already knew. I dont mean to offend you, it's just what it is. Kind of like the fat slobby fans that talk chit about how slow an athlete is that they are watching.
    USMC 0311
    *C7 GS Vette Crew*

Where did you get this height situation from? Youre so desperate for my approval its nuts, your rhetoric is parallel to z4v4. You both act like some female I rejected in public. I've heard it all before.

Like I said, if you want to get personal, I'm down.. post a pic. We both know you wont because youre most likely not very aesthetic and you ignoring this just proves you dont have a backbone, which I already knew. I dont mean to offend you, it's just what it is.
    Like a good Israeli Hasbara shill, CuckittEV has successfully diverted the thread from the topic and will shortlisted for a medal of honor from the Rogue State.

Back to the topic at hand though, either engage or fk off you little queer manlet

Can you explain why covering for Israel makes us safer as Americans?
    ++Positive Crew++

Illuminati Crew

Audrey Hepburn Crew

Like a good Israeli Hasbara shill, CuckittEV has successfully diverted the thread from the topic and will shortlisted for a medal of honor from the Rogue State.

Back to the topic at hand though, either engage or fk off you little queer manlet

Can you explain why covering for Israel makes us safer as Americans?
    You dont think Gainz did anything to derail this thread? You have zero honorable factor, lmao. At least I can still be somewhat objective if I vehemently disagree with someone.

I dont give in to temper tantrums, manlet. Like I said, just start acting like an adult and I will. Youre not really against the idea of this, are you?
    USMC 0311
    *C7 GS Vette Crew*

Like I said, if you want to get personal, I'm down.. post a pic. We both know you wont because youre most likely not very aesthetic and you ignoring this just proves you dont have a backbone, which I already knew. I dont mean to offend you, it's just what it is. Kind of like the fat slobby fans that talk chit about how slow an athlete is that they are watching.
    I'm desperate for your approval? Bro, I legitimately think you're the dumbest and most pathetic person on the misc. There have been some dumb people, especially in the Russia/Ukraine thread, but you're in a league of your own. You interpret this as me raging/caring about you LMAO. Amazin

You had stats listed at 5'8. We all know manlets measure in shoes and add an inch or two. Also we can see your avi where you're barely a few inches taller than two sloots, even with a hat. MANLET CUCK ALERT

Why would I post a pic on a public forum where the things I say could lead to trouble? That's not very smart. I'm not shocked that an IMBECILE like you couldn't work that out. I'm 6'1 WITHOUT SHOES and would absolutely mogg you irl LOL.

You dont think Gainz did anything to derail this thread? You have zero honor, lmao. At least I can still be objective if I vehemently disagree with someone.
    Listen Cuckitt, I asked you some questions and your Hasbara manual evidently told you to change the conversation.

Can you explain to all of us here, how Israel helps us and how supporting their deranged ethnic cleansing, providing cover for it and letting our domestic policy be impacted by THEM, our politicians in the pocket of THEM, makes us safer?

Could you also explain why you support their war when they are overt with their intentions and are lobbying the international community to take in Palestinian refugees?

Let’s say we capitulate totally and take in thousands, if not hundreds if thousands of Palestinians. How is that a good thing for us?
    ++Positive Crew++

Illuminati Crew

Audrey Hepburn Crew

I'm desperate for your approval? Bro, I legitimately think you're the dumbest and most pathetic person on the misc. There have been some dumb people, especially in the Russia/Ukraine thread, but you're in a league of your own. You interpret this as me raging/caring about you LMAO. Amazin

You had stats listed at 5'8. We all know manlets measure in shoes and add an inch or two. Also we can see your avi where you're barely a few inches taller than two sloots, even with a hat. MANLET CUCK ALERT

Why would I post a pic on a public forum where the things I say could lead to trouble? That's not very smart. I'm not shocked that an IMBECILE like you couldn't work that out. I'm 6'1 WITHOUT SHOES and would absolutely mogg you irl LOL.
    You still screeching on the sidelines? I'm in the ring waiting for you.

My location, age and pic are right here. Still waiting for you to have the balls to step into the ring. You started raging about personal ish, so man up, cucklet! Did nobody ever teach you how this works?

Found you:

USMC 0311
    *C7 GS Vette Crew*

You still screeching on the sidelines? I'm in the ring waiting for you.

My location, age and pic are right here. Still waiting for you to have the balls to step into the ring. You started raging about personal ish, so man up, cucklet! Did nobody ever teach you how this works?

Found you:

[img]https://imgcdn.stablediffusionweb.com/2024/4/24/89b3cee9-9caa-44a5-ac4e-c5ed6cae33a5.jpg[/ig]
    You seem really emotionally invested in this...especially for a guy who, just a few posts ago, tried to act like he doesn't care and is above it all.

Listen Cuckitt, I asked you some questions and your Hasbara manual evidently told you to change the conversation.

Can you explain to all of us here, how Israel helps us and how supporting their deranged ethnic cleansing, providing cover for it and letting our domestic policy be impacted by THEM, our politicians in the pocket of THEM, makes us safer?

Could you also explain why you support their war when they are overt with their intentions and are lobbying the international community to take in Palestinian refugees?

Let’s say we capitulate totally and take in thousands, if not hundreds if thousands of Palestinians. How is that a good thing for us?
    Also, yes. Let's try to get this thread back on topic instead of being derailed by Bullchitt's kvetching.

I dont know what a Hasbara manual is. I'm a bit weirded out that you do, though.

I disagree with your framing of this being ethnic cleansing in the first place. I find it quite interesting that all of a sudden all of history and precedent has changed when every other war throughout history for land has occurred in the same manner. I always believe in no civilian casualties but if the combatants are going to hide amongst them, I blame them. I would never hide or fight in an area where my loved ones are.

Theres two groups of people in Israel/Gaza that want control of Jerusalem. Israel won it in 1948 via military action, and then again in 67, 73. If Israel had lost, I'd say the same thing, you lost it, it's not yours. However, they didn't, they won. Their biggest mistake was not clearing the entire area in the first place and for that, they are morons.

The main point here that you are missing, that as an American, I really dont care at the end of the day what happens.. while you stand around waiving your Palestinian flag feigning some sort of humanitarian point of view while its clear youre not that type of person. Never heard you or most other people caring about all the other atrocities occurring around the world. Anyone truly pro-American values does not want to fight with other Americans to the point of such vitriol that you make it.

You seem really emotionally invested in this...especially for a guy who, just a few posts ago, tried to act like he doesn't care and is above it all.

Also, yes. Let's try to get this thread back on topic instead of being derailed by Bullchitt's kvetching.
    Youre coming off a bit jewy.. clearly Pissant and Gainz are angry but you dont want to discuss that, do ya, rabbi? Always with a trick up your sleeve.

Instead of not liking what I'm saying and trying to play some sidelining cheerleader, either add to the topic or address everyone objectively. Dont play rabbi games with the sneaky comments.
    USMC 0311
    *C7 GS Vette Crew*

I apologize, I did not address the safer/refugee question.. one sec

I was thinking about your question here.. could you elaborate in what you mean by safer? Do you feel that national security is more at risk for their invasion of Gaza in response to the events on October 7?

I 100% agree with you in which I believe you dont want Palestinian refugees here in the US.. I dont think they would assimilate. It's not that I support Israel, I'm just thinking what I would do and agree with their response.. I really do not care whether they accept a peace offering or take the entire area.

As far as the idea that Israel is pushing other countries to take them in.. I have to ask, if they wanted to ethnically cleanse these people why would they care? Secondly, they have to go somewhere? I know youre going to think I'm an Israel shill for asking but, where the heck are they supposed to go? It's clear that they cannot live in peace. Establishing a Palestinian state, as you suggested, does not do anything except further the current status quo and the same conflict will happen within a few years.
    Last edited by BullittEV; 05-12-2024 at 10:35 AM.
    USMC 0311
    *C7 GS Vette Crew*

Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Cut aid, UN peacekeeping force in the region. Establish a Palestinian state and **** off out of there.

Israel obviously doesn’t want a Palestinian state but not allowing for one is going to cause even more long term problems and terror on our shores and Europes.
    What do you mean a Palestinian state? They aren't any Palestinians, those people claiming that name are not from Crete, but that besides the point, every single country sournding Israel is Arab, there already is an Arab state, and plenty of Arabs live in Israel

LizzieTish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LizzieTish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LizzieTish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LizzieTish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LizzieTish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LizzieTish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LizzieTish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LizzieTish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LizzieTish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LizzieTish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LizzieTish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Stopped voting in 2004. You're more likely to change something for the better through prayer than voting (srs).
    "The reason we are being murdered with genetic altering drugs is its slow acting and it causes your body to malfunction and destroy itself so there is a "plausible deniability" factor. Unlike most poisons which leave more evidence of being the direct cause of death."

1,151+ pages of peoples accounts of Covid-19 vaccine damage:
    https://vestibular.org/forum/dizziness/covid-19-vaccine-side-effects/

Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Why is OP always so angry?

Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ComradeLenin View Post
    He thinks the sympathy for Palestine is feigned. That we don't feel anything when we see kids butchered. Because he doesn't. He thinks everyone is like him.
    Because you honestly don't care Wincel. You wished death on the unvaccinated, but suddenly you care about the sanctity of human life?

Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by LizzieTish View Post
    Stopped voting in 2004. You're more likely to change something for the better through prayer than voting (srs).
    this.
    Would be nice if we could all come together and stop paying taxes as well

ComradeLenin is a complete loser! (-2000) ComradeLenin is a complete loser! (-2000) ComradeLenin is a complete loser! (-2000) ComradeLenin is a complete loser! (-2000) ComradeLenin is a complete loser! (-2000) ComradeLenin is a complete loser! (-2000) ComradeLenin is a complete loser! (-2000) ComradeLenin is a complete loser! (-2000) ComradeLenin is a complete loser! (-2000) ComradeLenin is a complete loser! (-2000) ComradeLenin is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Originally Posted by Dave22reborn View Post
    Because you honestly don't care Wincel. You wished death on the unvaccinated, but suddenly you care about the sanctity of human life?
    The entire point of vaccines is to save lives, you moron. Also, nice attempt to derail. More from the playbook.

bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Just because we're holding hands doesn't mean we'll be taking warm showers together until the wee hours of the morning.

The entire point of vaccines is to save lives, you moron. Also, nice attempt to derail. More from the playbook.
    Once again, you wished death on those who refused the COVID jab, that's like wishing death on those who refuse to get a flu shot. You also wished death on those who violated the lockdowns.

You don't really care.

ComradeLenin is a complete loser! (-2000) ComradeLenin is a complete loser! (-2000) ComradeLenin is a complete loser! (-2000) ComradeLenin is a complete loser! (-2000) ComradeLenin is a complete loser! (-2000) ComradeLenin is a complete loser! (-2000) ComradeLenin is a complete loser! (-2000) ComradeLenin is a complete loser! (-2000) ComradeLenin is a complete loser! (-2000) ComradeLenin is a complete loser! (-2000) ComradeLenin is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Originally Posted by Dave22reborn View Post
    Once again, you wished death on those who refused the COVID jab, that's like wishing death on those who refuse to get a flu shot. You also wished death on those who violated the lockdowns.

You don't really care.
    I wished death on retards. Doesn't mean I'd actually shoot you dumbass. I'd just force you to take your shot. People like you are just the worst.

I wished death on retards. Doesn't mean I'd actually shoot you dumbass. I'd just force you to take your shot. People like you are just the worst.
    Oh, so now it's just a figure of speech? And the little "anti-fascist" would force people to get the shot?

Hell, you say that so called "Nazis" should die or be killed......