Page 3 of 74 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast
    Lost 161lbs and counting Freddie Beef's Avatar
    Freddie Beef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Freddie Beef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Freddie Beef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Freddie Beef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Freddie Beef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Freddie Beef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Freddie Beef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Freddie Beef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Freddie Beef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Freddie Beef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Freddie Beef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I dont think creatine is really needed unless you are going to do a keto diet, like skuzzitude. I have had some good agains takin it. but also had good gains not taking it. I wouldnt recomend it, but you can give it a try and see how ya like it. Your lift numbers will go up. But you will gain mad water weight the first week too.
    Strong and Brave, to the grave

cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by toobigfred View Post
    I dont think creatine is really needed unless you are going to do a keto diet, like skuzzitude. I have had some good agains takin it. but also had good gains not taking it. I wouldnt recomend it, but you can give it a try and see how ya like it. Your lift numbers will go up. But you will gain mad water weight the first week too.
    Thanks, that is why I was thinking also.
    The water weight is bothering me like hell.
    I guess I can keep it till I am done with this one.

We will see the results.
    I just want to retain muscle, is that too much to ask
    My journal:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=112815821

Ronto will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ronto will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ronto will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ronto will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ronto will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ronto will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ronto will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ronto will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ronto will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ronto will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ronto will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I cut out creatine after my first week because i was bloating like hell, and really felt no difference at all.

cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Ronto View Post
    I cut out creatine after my first week because i was bloating like hell, and really felt no difference at all.
    thanks
    My journal:

orellanaoa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) orellanaoa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) orellanaoa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) orellanaoa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) orellanaoa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) orellanaoa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) orellanaoa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) orellanaoa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) orellanaoa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) orellanaoa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) orellanaoa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

My man (no homo)

Originally Posted by cawiau View Post
    Thanks, that is why I was thinking also.
    The water weight is bothering me like hell.
    I guess I can keep it till I am done with this one.

We will see the results.
    I just want to retain muscle, is that too much to ask
    Hey I used creatine 3months on, 1 off, and people think that this "water weight" is flabby like fat, the retention is in you muscles not in between you skin like fat. So try it, it works different for each individual, you can still lose weight from fat and get more lean muscle mass and when your weight slows down or halts, then kick the creatine to the side for a month to flush it out your system. But IMO you have to try it to judge it for yourself, don't base it on how it works for someone else.
    Its not about how much you can lift, its about how much you look like you can lift. Bob C.

Q: What came first the chicken or the egg?

A: The Bodybuilder that ate them 6 times a day.

Originally Posted by orellanaoa View Post
    But IMO you have to try it to judge it for yourself, don't base it on how it works for someone else.
    I intend to try it till I run out.
    My problem is the bloated filling and the water weight.
    I am up to 302 but my measurements and BF remain the same or actually went down slightly.
    My journal:

orellanaoa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) orellanaoa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) orellanaoa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) orellanaoa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) orellanaoa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) orellanaoa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) orellanaoa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) orellanaoa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) orellanaoa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) orellanaoa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) orellanaoa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Did you do the loading stage the first week this usually makes you feel bloated because of all the water, but then the second week you go to 1 to 2 servings per day then your body will react normal since you don't consume 5 servings a day with water on top of the regular daily water intake, and like every other supplement it takes weeks before you see the results not a week.
    Its not about how much you can lift, its about how much you look like you can lift. Bob C.

Ronto will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ronto will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ronto will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ronto will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ronto will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ronto will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ronto will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ronto will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ronto will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ronto will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ronto will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Did you do the loading stage the first week this usually makes you feel bloated because of all the water, but then the second week you go to 1 to 2 servings per day then your body will react normal since you don't consume 5 servings a day with water on top of the regular daily water intake, and like every other supplement it takes weeks before you see the results not a week.
    It was during the loading phase, but even before when i used it during the loading and after i was always usually bloated. I never noticed any gains really from it either whenever I used it.

I intend to try it till I run out.
    My problem is the bloated filling and the water weight.
    I am up to 302 but my measurements and BF remain the same or actually went down slightly.
    Don't do the loading stage just consume 5g post workout. Your body will feel less bloated as you use it longer, (just like beer it taste better the more you drink it)

OK, ok, God can you drill!!!
    I will give it a month or two.

But question is : does it actually helps you retain muscle? And if yes, would that slow down my weight/fat loss ?
    My journal:

It was during the loading phase, but even before when i used it during the loading and after i was always usually bloated. I never noticed any gains really from it either whenever I used it.
    Well I guess it works different for everyone, ever try the creatine pills maybe?

Don't do the loading stage just consume 5g post workout. Your body will feel less bloated as you use it longer, (just like beer it taste better the more you drink it)
    Basically I take it twice a day, 2 servings.

1 during my lifting workout
    1 before bed.

Should I get ride of one? If so, which one?
    My journal:

OK, ok, God can you drill!!!
    I will give it a month or two.

But question is : does it actually helps you retain muscle? And if yes, would that slow down my weight/fat loss ?

Yes, and Well I really can't say if it does I've used it and can tell a little puffyness after about 2 months and when I can't take it I stop taking it and then its like I dry out and it looks good to me, but my goals weren't to lose weight when I started it was to transform my body and I've really only lost 4lbs since Last Sept. There was no point of me losing any weight and look like a twig or to gain since I have a max weight of 175lbs I wanted to stay around 160-170 but as you can tell I didn't gain massive weight even though I used creatine.

Man I am going to get kicked out for so many post!

Basically I take it twice a day, 2 servings.

1 during my lifting workout
    1 before bed.

Should I get ride of one? If so, which one?
    Uhm.... Drop the one before bed, take pre and postworkout, I would keep it away during workout because your body doesn't need your core temperature to go to your belly to break the creatine down you need it more in the muscles you are working out.

Ok sir, I will see how it goes.

If I lose this contest I will blame it all on you
    My journal:

Ok sir, I will see how it goes.

If I lose this contest I will blame it all on you

Well its June 4th get your ass to the gym and get off your computer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jaybo334 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jaybo334 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jaybo334 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jaybo334 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jaybo334 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jaybo334 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jaybo334 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jaybo334 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jaybo334 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jaybo334 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jaybo334 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Wink

If that's not quality motivation, I don't know what is!

Well its June 4th get your ass to the gym and get off your computer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    =====================
    Starting weight: 475 @ 1-3-06
    =====================

I am going!!!I am going!!!
    Going to post my workout later!
    My journal:

Originally Posted by jaybo334 View Post
    If that's not quality motivation, I don't know what is!
    LOL
    My journal:

Question :
    Can I post my daily workouts here? I see people posting their calorie intake.
    Since I don't count my calories daily, I guess I could post my workout instead?
    My journal:

TheKansan is a name known to all. (+5000) TheKansan is a name known to all. (+5000) TheKansan is a name known to all. (+5000) TheKansan is a name known to all. (+5000) TheKansan is a name known to all. (+5000) TheKansan is a name known to all. (+5000) TheKansan is a name known to all. (+5000) TheKansan is a name known to all. (+5000) TheKansan is a name known to all. (+5000) TheKansan is a name known to all. (+5000) TheKansan is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Hotmoltenlava View Post
    I am working on getting it posted on my website. Should have it up later today. I didn't realize we had a linux guy in the house...... Buddy of mine works for Redhat. He loves it.

Have a good one.
    Thanks a lot man. I'm gonna give you more reps on recharge, you are awesome.

Yeah I am a big linux booster. Not that I can't view office files, its just that on the computer I am using (433mhz 4.3 GB hard drive circa 1998), which is very old and has a very small hard drive, there was no room to install Open Office (the free version of Office which works with linux and can read and create MSOffice files)
    Last edited by TheKansan; 06-04-2007 at 04:17 PM.

June 4 2007, Morning Cardio

Cardio

Elliptical

Time : 45 minutes
    Resistance : 8 [First 20 Minutes]
    -----------> 7 [ Last 25 minutes]
    Distance : 4.12 miles

Comments : Good cardio session. Worked a good sweat. Liking the 45 minutes so far. Will try to keep it.

====================================

Off to the gym as my drill sergeant instructed me too.
    Will post later or tomorow.
    My journal:

bigboihustle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigboihustle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigboihustle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigboihustle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigboihustle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigboihustle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigboihustle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigboihustle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigboihustle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigboihustle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigboihustle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I see you guys are having all the fun without me.

Anyway I am back, been out of town for the weekend and I have been bad.

Had pizza and hot on Saturday.
    Had Chinese on Sunday.

Now I am up 2 lbs, hopefully will lose it all by tomorow.

Whom else was bad this weekend?
    I think i had the worst weekend so far. On friday i stayed the night over my friends house for his birthday and i had a bag of fritos scoops with a whole can of cheese dip, 8 hamburgers, 2 hotdogs, 2 big pieces of cake, 4 cup cakes, 8 cokes, 2 diet cokes, and 4 mountain dews. I'm not even gonna list all the otha stuff i ate on saturday and sunday. Well after 3 days of bingeing i gained a pound. But no regrets it was fun. But now its time to get serious.

chrispure has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chrispure has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chrispure has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chrispure has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Cool

i had some bacon for breakfast thats about it for my "cheat saturday" =]
    Beach season baby ! time to get cut. 13% and counting !

My always tired and how to cure it blog www.voernix.com

heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000) heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000) heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000) heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000) heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000) heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000) heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000) heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000) heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000) heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000) heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000)

OK a little update

I did my workout today so well I was at work I weighed myself and it looks like I am reeping the rewards of a tight diet weekend as I am down another 2 lbs today. So I am at 438 lbs that is only one lb more then when I took my little lay off after the holidays last year. The new diet is working really well for me. I don't mind the 1800 cal days cause I know I am going to be able to have 2800 to 3000 cals the next day then today when I can have 2800 cals it seems like I am eating a ton of food lol.

Hope everyone else is doing good

p.s. oh yeah that was me almost hitting my goal when I did the re-evaluation in april after getting back up to 458 lbs so I said I will be happy if I can finish the year strong and lose a lb a week from Aug 1st 06 to Aug 1st 07.

2lbs to go
    Last edited by heathershubby; 06-04-2007 at 05:04 PM.
    Next stop 250 lbs both my weight and lost 😁

Highest Weight 500lbs +
    Lowest Weight since joining 264lbs

Current 264 lbs

Time to get to my original dream goal

Penguin-Slide has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Penguin-Slide has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Penguin-Slide has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Penguin-Slide has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Penguin-Slide has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Penguin-Slide has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Penguin-Slide has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Penguin-Slide has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Penguin-Slide has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Penguin-Slide has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Penguin-Slide has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    So I am starting at 275.. dont know my bf though, I will find it and post it.

6 Month goals, 215 pounds.

I will post the start pics and my bf when My home internet is back up

thundergut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thundergut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thundergut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thundergut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thundergut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thundergut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thundergut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thundergut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thundergut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thundergut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thundergut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Did my 30 mins of cardio and swam for 45 minutes. I hope you all got your workouts in this morning/evening...otherwise this contest is as good as mine!
    "The question is not how far. The question is, do you possess the constitution, the depth of faith, to go as far as is needed?" - Il Duce, Boondock Saints

8===D~~~~ (.) (.) p0opstlnksal0t's Avatar
    p0opstlnksal0t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) p0opstlnksal0t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) p0opstlnksal0t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) p0opstlnksal0t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) p0opstlnksal0t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) p0opstlnksal0t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) p0opstlnksal0t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) p0opstlnksal0t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) p0opstlnksal0t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) p0opstlnksal0t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) p0opstlnksal0t has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    hit the gym for some chest action. today really sucked, cause this is the first time ive noticed myself getting weaker because of my deficit diet.

incline dumbell press:
    70lb x 10/ superset with 35lb incline flys x10
    75lb x 10/ superset with 35lb incline flys x10
    80lb x 3... lol
    75lb x 8/ superset with 35lb incline flys x8

flat bench barbell press
    185 x 10
    225 x 10
    245 x 8

cable flys
    forgot weight... i was pretty dead by this time. lol.

cardio- 20min. full incline @ 4mph kept heart rate between 155-165

food intake today:
    MY PROGRESS PICS 330lbs-50%bf to 225lbs 19.5%bf
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=2233281

Im Back!!! with progress pics... 330lbs to 230lbs.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=2112301

Hotmoltenlava is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hotmoltenlava is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hotmoltenlava is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hotmoltenlava is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hotmoltenlava is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hotmoltenlava is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hotmoltenlava is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hotmoltenlava is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hotmoltenlava is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hotmoltenlava is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hotmoltenlava is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by bigboihustle View Post
    I think i had the worst weekend so far. On friday i stayed the night over my friends house for his birthday and i had a bag of fritos scoops with a whole can of cheese dip, 8 hamburgers, 2 hotdogs, 2 big pieces of cake, 4 cup cakes, 8 cokes, 2 diet cokes, and 4 mountain dews. I'm not even gonna list all the otha stuff i ate on saturday and sunday. Well after 3 days of bingeing i gained a pound. But no regrets it was fun. But now its time to get serious.
    Sorry to call you out, man, but come on..... I can't even imagine what your colon is thinking today......

Get back on the wagon.

Have a good one.
    My Will Is Hot Molten Lava

OG of Saginaw, MISChigan lil_how_how's Avatar
    lil_how_how will become famous soon enough. (+50) lil_how_how will become famous soon enough. (+50) lil_how_how will become famous soon enough. (+50) lil_how_how will become famous soon enough. (+50) lil_how_how will become famous soon enough. (+50) lil_how_how will become famous soon enough. (+50) lil_how_how will become famous soon enough. (+50) lil_how_how will become famous soon enough. (+50) lil_how_how will become famous soon enough. (+50) lil_how_how will become famous soon enough. (+50) lil_how_how will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You ate all that and only gained a pound? I gained three pounds just reading that!