Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Registered User Scarrdbutsmartr's Avatar
    Scarrdbutsmartr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Scarrdbutsmartr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Scarrdbutsmartr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Scarrdbutsmartr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Scarrdbutsmartr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Scarrdbutsmartr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Scarrdbutsmartr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Scarrdbutsmartr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Scarrdbutsmartr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Scarrdbutsmartr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Scarrdbutsmartr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I've not driven the RS3 yet but I have driven the S3. I've read several reviews from people who have owned both and most seem to agree the RS3 isnt worth the cost variance between the two models. The complaint I've read is that RS3 isnt great on low end torque and basically requires a tune to be worth the extra $$$ over the S3......again, havent driven but that seems to be the repeated sentiment I've read.

With that said what is up with the price of the RS3? Its in M3 territory when nicely optioned 70k +. A 70k car with manual seats, WUT - just LOL. I like the car, I just cant find the value....If Im spending that type of coin I think it would push me towards something different.

The 2019 340i is to be a monster with a 0-60 in 4.2 seconds. I can get all of the creature comforts and fully loaded for about 10k cheaper than an S3 with no front wheel drive bias. The 3 series pedigree and handling are back according to the reviewers so I expect it to be awesome.
    Last edited by Scarrdbutsmartr; 11-02-2018 at 08:42 AM.

gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Mopar or no car
    Toxic Masculinity

iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Scarrdbutsmartr View Post
    I've not driven the RS3 yet but I have driven the S3. I've read several reviews from people who have owned both and most seem to agree the RS3 isnt worth the cost variance between the two models. The complaint I've read is that RS3 isnt great on low end torque and basically requires a tune to be worth the extra $$$ over the S3......

With that said what is up with the price of the RS3? Its in M3 territory when nicely optioned 70k +. A 70k car with manual seats, WUT - just LOL? I like the car, I just cant find the value....If Im spending that type of coin I think it would push me towards something different.
    I'm seeing nicely optioned ones around 63-65K, and I think the reason they get away with it is it doesn't really have competition. Small, light, AWD, high HP....

but let's be real tea the point of the RS3 is the quattro AWD, the dual clutch tranny and the 5-cyl that tunes to over 500hp easily. Also helps that it has nice azz seats (despite being partly manual lol), best virtual cockpit in the industry that comes out of the R8, a banging sound system, good tech.... all daily driver things. I've never been a Audi fanboy in fact I always considered them a bit of a joke but some of their new offerings are nice af.
    **MFC**
    **Barbara Palvin is my 10/10 crew**

Registered User Scarrdbutsmartr's Avatar
    Scarrdbutsmartr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Scarrdbutsmartr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Scarrdbutsmartr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Scarrdbutsmartr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Scarrdbutsmartr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Scarrdbutsmartr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Scarrdbutsmartr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Scarrdbutsmartr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Scarrdbutsmartr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Scarrdbutsmartr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Scarrdbutsmartr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by iifymbro View Post
    I'm seeing nicely optioned ones around 63-65K, and I think the reason they get away with it is it doesn't really have competition. Small, light, AWD, high HP....

but let's be real tea the point of the RS3 is the quattro AWD, the dual clutch tranny and the 5-cyl that tunes to over 500hp easily. Also helps that it has nice azz seats (despite being partly manual lol), best virtual cockpit in the industry that comes out of the R8, a banging sound system, good tech.... all daily driver things. I've never been a Audi fanboy in fact I always considered them a bit of a joke but some of their new offerings are nice af.
    It really is in its own class and I agree thats why they can beat people over the head from a $$$ perspective. The 2019 340i and the 2020 M3 have my interest peaked much more than the RS3. I realize its bigger but you get VERY close performance in an xdrive 340i for about 10k cheaper and dozens of available creature comforts. The fact that a non x-drive 340i is hitting 0-60 in 4.2 is insane and the reviewers are saying the driving dynamics are back. The new 3 series is going to be lit and its the first 3 series I've been excited to see and drive from BMW in a LONG time.

If the 3 series delivers I have no clue what would drive 99% of the people towards an RS3....You will get 95% of the performance, significant improvement for daily driving in a 340i x drive at 5-10k less cost..Its a no brainer for the vast majority of the population that dont/wont tune and or hit the track.
    Last edited by Scarrdbutsmartr; 11-02-2018 at 09:01 AM.

topperstyle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) topperstyle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) topperstyle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) topperstyle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) topperstyle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) topperstyle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) topperstyle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) topperstyle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) topperstyle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) topperstyle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) topperstyle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    i daily my RS7, love it other than the maintenance

between it and my old AMG and SRT8 jeep, i dont know if i trust myself behind the wheel of a car that powerful that DOESNT have awd

iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    It really is in its own class and I agree thats why they can beat people over the head from a $$$ perspective. The 2019 340i and the 2020 M3 have my interest peaked much more than the RS3. I realize its bigger but you get VERY close performance in an xdrive 340i for about 10k cheaper and dozens of available creature comforts. The fact that a non x-drive 340i is hitting 0-60 in 4.2 is insane and the reviewers are saying the driving dynamics are back. The new 3 series is going to be lit and its the first 3 series I've been excited to see and drive from BMW in a LONG time.

If the 3 series delivers I have no clue what would drive 99% of the people towards an RS3....You will get 95% of the performance, significant improvement for daily driving in a 340i x drive at 5-10k less cost..Its a no brainer for the vast majority of the population that dont/wont tune and or hit the track.
    Is a equally well optioned new 340xi m-sport really gunna be that much less $? Can't see bmw giving those things up for ~50k once you add in everything to match the Audi (sound system, driving aids, lighting, etc etc BMW nickel and dimes you so hard).

Also though the way to do it with these cars is to wait a couple years after launch and pick one up once the initial depreciation hits them
    **MFC**

MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    fukin lol at chick car, you're thinking of the A3

Also if you spend 60+ grand on a goddamn Dodge you are a full blown retard, for that reason alone he should get the Audi.

As for the "high hp" bullchit, the dodge also weighs a cool 1K pounds more and has to put that power down through two tires.

BHP per tonne on the Dodge: 340

BHP per tonne on the Audi w/ stock tune: 260....

...With a flash tune and a new intercooler (stock one is trash): 337

So get the Audi and flash it, wreck Dodge-cels at the lights with the AWD and superior gearbox and in the corners while living in luxury vs in a bloat-max rent-a-car dodge charger ayy lmao
    There is nothing wrong with spending $70k on a dodge. Some guys want aggressive brute force cars. Does Audi or BMW offer that? No. Audi is cute, no thanks LOL. Performance wise Teslas are faster than both, but I'm not spending $70k on an electric car. If you brought up the 2008-2014 C63 AMG then I'd be inclined.

So yes I can fully understand why someone would spend $70k on a dodge, you should too. Who offers an aggressive muscle car on the market? No one. Retro modding a classic takes time and possibly even more money.

Originally Posted by MikeLowrrrey View Post
    There is nothing wrong with spending $70k on a dodge. Some guys want aggressive brute force cars. Does Audi or BMW offer that? No. Audi is cute, no thanks LOL. Performance wise Teslas are faster than both, but I'm not spending $70k on an electric car. If you brought up the 2008-2014 C63 AMG then I'd be inclined.

So yes I can fully understand why someone would spend $70k on a dodge, you should too. Who offers an aggressive muscle car on the market? No one. Retro modding a classic takes time and possibly even more money.
    I mean, I'd buy a C7 Z06 if I was looking for American V8 hnnng in that kinda price range, got to rip around a track in one awhile back
    **MFC**

anonymous
    I've not driven the RS3 yet but I have driven the S3. I've read several reviews from people who have owned both and most seem to agree the RS3 isnt worth the cost variance between the two models. The complaint I've read is that RS3 isnt great on low end torque and basically requires a tune to be worth the extra $$$ over the S3......again, havent driven but that seems to be the repeated sentiment I've read.

With that said what is up with the price of the RS3? Its in M3 territory when nicely optioned 70k +. A 70k car with manual seats, WUT - just LOL. I like the car, I just cant find the value....If Im spending that type of coin I think it would push me towards something different.

The 2019 340i is to be a monster with a 0-60 in 4.2 seconds. I can get all of the creature comforts and fully loaded for about 10k cheaper than an S3 with no front wheel drive bias. The 3 series pedigree and handling are back according to the reviewers so I expect it to be awesome.
    I wouldn't touch another B58 BMW with a 10 foot pole, the flash tune is no faster than a JB4 and the new G20 looks like a Hyundai

Yup, the RS3 needs to lose its warranty to be a really amazing car sadly, but 10s on stock tires fuelling etc is crazy for a MQB car

1QWIK7 is a name known to all. (+5000) 1QWIK7 is a name known to all. (+5000) 1QWIK7 is a name known to all. (+5000) 1QWIK7 is a name known to all. (+5000) 1QWIK7 is a name known to all. (+5000) 1QWIK7 is a name known to all. (+5000) 1QWIK7 is a name known to all. (+5000) 1QWIK7 is a name known to all. (+5000) 1QWIK7 is a name known to all. (+5000) 1QWIK7 is a name known to all. (+5000) 1QWIK7 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    fukin lol at chick car, you're thinking of the A3

Also if you spend 60+ grand on a goddamn Dodge you are a full blown retard, for that reason alone he should get the Audi.

As for the "high hp" bullchit, the dodge also weighs a cool 1K pounds more and has to put that power down through two tires.

BHP per tonne on the Dodge: 340

BHP per tonne on the Audi w/ stock tune: 260....

...With a flash tune and a new intercooler (stock one is trash): 337

So get the Audi and flash it, wreck Dodge-cels at the lights with the AWD and superior gearbox and in the corners while living in luxury vs in a bloat-max rent-a-car dodge charger ayy lmao
    So 60 grand for a "souped up" A3 that still looks like a chick car with better wheels and only has 400hp a better deal? LOL

Why because it's audi? I love german cars too and audi would be the last german car i would buy. If OP wanted a status car, which is german luxury, he should get something AMG, not a phucking RS3 LMAO.

Nothing wrong with dodge. 10 years ago i would agree with you saying their chit. But these days they are not. The powertrain is bulletproof. The car itself, seating capacity, usability, is just as good as the audi minus the AWD.

But he doesn't live in canada, he doesn't live in the northeast, so that shouldn't warrant the need for AWD. Hence why the hellcat is his other choice. He didn't ask, "what's the best AWD car with performance for 60 grand?"

So you're saying get the audi and flash it right? And what about warranty? As soon as you flash the car say goodbye to the warranty. And don't say, "well if you have to go to the dealer for warranty work, flash it back to stock".

No, because as soon as the PCM has been changed ONCE, it's recorded it's been changed, regardless if you go back to stock and go another 1000 miles to "hide it". Car manufacturers aren't stupid.

It's like phucking a virgin, then pretending she's not anymore. No as soon as you put your meat missile in there, she's not a virgin. Same thing with the flash. You flash it once, THEY WILL KNOW.

Hellcat doesn't need a flash, because it has 300hp more than the cute RS3. Even if it weighs 1000lbs more, that 300hp negates that tremendously.

Originally Posted by 1QWIK7 View Post
    So 60 grand for a "souped up" A3 that still looks like a chick car with better wheels and only has 400hp a better deal? LOL

Why because it's audi? I love german cars too and audi would be the last german car i would buy. If OP wanted a status car, which is german luxury, he should get something AMG, not a phucking RS3 LMAO.

Nothing wrong with dodge. 10 years ago i would agree with you saying their chit. But these days they are not. The powertrain is bulletproof. The car itself, seating capacity, usability, is just as good as the audi minus the AWD.

But he doesn't live in canada, he doesn't live in the northeast, so that shouldn't warrant the need for AWD. Hence why the hellcat is his other choice. He didn't ask, "what's the best AWD car with performance for 60 grand?"

So you're saying get the audi and flash it right? And what about warranty? As soon as you flash the car say goodbye to the warranty. And don't say, "well if you have to go to the dealer for warranty work, flash it back to stock".

No, because as soon as the PCM has been changed ONCE, it's recorded it's been changed, regardless if you go back to stock and go another 1000 miles to "hide it". Car manufacturers aren't stupid.

It's like phucking a virgin, then pretending she's not anymore. No as soon as you put your meat missile in there, she's not a virgin. Same thing with the flash. You flash it once, THEY WILL KNOW.

Hellcat doesn't need a flash, because it has 300hp more than the cute RS3. Even if it weighs 1000lbs more, that 300hp negates that tremendously.

OP didn't say anything about wanting status, he wants a fun/good DD. Plus he didn't mention any other German cars so why we even talking about them... plus what AMG can you even get for 60-65k, maybe that 4-banger one? Def not a nicely optioned C63

Don't even need to flash the Audi it's just a nice perk once the warranty runs out (or if you dgaf)... as I pointed out with the bhp/ton, that 300hp extra is only good for 80hp/ton advantage, plus RWD limiting how well you can put down 700hp.... 1/4 mile runs from motortrend on both cars stock, 11.8 and 12.1 seconds. Strong 300hp advantage brah, caught the lil' Audi by 3/10th's with almost double the horsepower lmaoo

Ultimately though he wants a DD, and the Audi interior/tech should settle that on it's own since that's where you're hanging out while commuting. Who wants to sit in a dodge instead of an Audi, honestly...
    **MFC**

1QWIK7 is a name known to all. (+5000) 1QWIK7 is a name known to all. (+5000) 1QWIK7 is a name known to all. (+5000) 1QWIK7 is a name known to all. (+5000) 1QWIK7 is a name known to all. (+5000) 1QWIK7 is a name known to all. (+5000) 1QWIK7 is a name known to all. (+5000) 1QWIK7 is a name known to all. (+5000) 1QWIK7 is a name known to all. (+5000) 1QWIK7 is a name known to all. (+5000) 1QWIK7 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    OP didn't say anything about wanting status, he wants a fun/good DD. Plus he didn't mention any other German cars so why we even talking about them... plus what AMG can you even get for 60-65k, maybe that 4-banger one? Def not a nicely optioned C63

Don't even need to flash the Audi it's just a nice perk once the warranty runs out (or if you dgaf)... as I pointed out with the bhp/ton, that 300hp extra is only good for 80hp/ton advantage, plus RWD limiting how well you can put down 700hp.... 1/4 mile runs from motortrend on both cars stock, 11.8 and 12.1 seconds. Strong 300hp advantage brah, caught the lil' Audi by 3/10th's with almost double the horsepower lmaoo

Ultimately though he wants a DD, and the Audi interior/tech should settle that on it's own since that's where you're hanging out while commuting. Who wants to sit in a dodge instead of an Audi, honestly...
    But that's your opinion on which one would you rather sit in for your daily commute.

The OP put hellcat as one option so obviously he's considering that.

If you want to look at just audi vs dodge and what would be a more reasonable, logical DD, then of course most if not all people will say audi, given the prices are the same.

But since models were picked, RS3 vs hellcat, the RS3 isn't worth the cash. That's why i said earlier i would even pick the S5 over the RS3. Or if OP can swing the RS5 even better. We wouldn't be having this discussion if OP is considering the RS5. I would probably pick that over the hellcat.

And good job on looking at magazine times. What is the trap speed of the RS3? 110???LOL so 12.1 @ 110-112 right? lol

Hellcat traps at 125-128 stock.

That is SIGNIFICANTLY faster. Doesn't matter if they run the same 1/4 time. That means nothing other than the fact that AWD will have the advantage off the line, obviously. A hellcat would freight train the RS3 starting in any MPH above 10mph.

nosirrahx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nosirrahx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nosirrahx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nosirrahx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nosirrahx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nosirrahx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nosirrahx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nosirrahx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nosirrahx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nosirrahx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nosirrahx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by topperstyle View Post
    i daily my RS7, love it other than the maintenance

between it and my old AMG and SRT8 jeep, i dont know if i trust myself behind the wheel of a car that powerful that DOESNT have awd
    I daily a RS7 as well and part of the equation was the power to all 4 wheels. I like to get on it and not worry about the rear end breaking free.

You would have to be one hell of a bad driver to get into trouble with an Audi.

IMO the Hellcat and RS3 are both lacking when it comes to a daily. The RS3 is too small and the Hellcat is a track toy. Both cool cars but not high on my daily list.

If you want something that is more than just a daily a used S6/7 would get you loads of power and 365 usability.

Tuning options for the S6/7 are aso pretty solid.
    Eat in a deficit to lose weight.
    Hit your protein and fat minimums to stay healthy and keep your gainz.
    Lift heavy and do HIIT to look and feel awesome.
    Use the internet to learn why you should do these things and how to do these things.

Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    rs3

My friend owns CTSTURBO, and my really close friend manages the company. They have an rs3 modded to the tits and it's like being in a video game car. unreal speed handling and the interior is classy as hell.

I had a magnum rt and really like the hellcat, i'm a dodge fan but I wouldn't buy one again. Power won't be usable, people just assume it's another challenger. You already have a vette, why buy another rwd v8?
    aka. Tomthetrainwreck
    Z4v4 is a golf course maintenance worker.

MyBaddBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyBaddBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyBaddBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyBaddBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyBaddBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyBaddBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyBaddBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyBaddBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyBaddBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyBaddBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyBaddBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Audi has never caught my attention. I'd never buy one. The marketing and snoozefest image that is associated with Audi would prevent me for buying one. For equal performance, I'd buy another German car for the same price or even cheaper (hell, I'd even take a slightly lower performing car.)
    *Hole is Life Crew*
    *Meditation Crew*

nosirrahx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nosirrahx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nosirrahx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nosirrahx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nosirrahx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nosirrahx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nosirrahx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nosirrahx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nosirrahx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nosirrahx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nosirrahx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by MyBaddBrah View Post
    Audi has never caught my attention.
    That is intentional. The R8 is the only Audi that is supposed to attract attention.
    Use the internet to learn why you should do these things and how to do these things.

Originally Posted by MyBaddBrah View Post
    Audi has never caught my attention. I'd never buy one. The marketing and snoozefest image that is associated with Audi would prevent me for buying one. For equal performance, I'd buy another German car for the same price or even cheaper (hell, I'd even take a slightly lower performing car.)
    This.

I would buy an audi. Just not the one mentioned. It's a chick car lol

Like someone said, RS7 is pretty ballin. Or an S6, used S5, RS5 etc.

Aren't we men? And you wanna go for a souped up chick car A3? lol Come on OP, don't disappoint bro jackson.

anonymous
    But that's your opinion on which one would you rather sit in for your daily commute.

The OP put hellcat as one option so obviously he's considering that.

If you want to look at just audi vs dodge and what would be a more reasonable, logical DD, then of course most if not all people will say audi, given the prices are the same.

But since models were picked, RS3 vs hellcat, the RS3 isn't worth the cash. That's why i said earlier i would even pick the S5 over the RS3. Or if OP can swing the RS5 even better. We wouldn't be having this discussion if OP is considering the RS5. I would probably pick that over the hellcat.

And good job on looking at magazine times. What is the trap speed of the RS3? 110???LOL so 12.1 @ 110-112 right? lol

Hellcat traps at 125-128 stock.

That is SIGNIFICANTLY faster. Doesn't matter if they run the same 1/4 time. That means nothing other than the fact that AWD will have the advantage off the line, obviously. A hellcat would freight train the RS3 starting in any MPH above 10mph.
    Rs3 is into the consistant 9s on E85, fuelling and flash now

Originally Posted by Halfway View Post
    Rs3 is into the consistant 9s on E85, fuelling and flash now
    Yeah, and no more warranty.

Since when are we talking about modified cars now?

A hellcat with slicks, and a pulley, on a stock tune can run 9s. And still have warranty.

Also brb, breaking chit from the AWD launches lol. Have fun with that.

Also brb, breaking chit from the AWD launches lol. Have fun with that.
    Pretty sure you don't know how any of this works.

Originally Posted by nosirrahx View Post
    Pretty sure you don't know how any of this works.
    So you're not aware of the common gearbox issues with the RS3?

Or how about the driveshaft that breaks when owners use launch control too much?

I'm on the audi forum too you know. Back when i was shopping for an S4. Should i just link all the threads with people having those issues?

Or how about the driveshaft that breaks when owners use launch control too much?

I'm on the audi forum too you know. Back when i was shopping for an S4. Should i just link all the threads with people having those issues?
    Your comment was about AWD in general which pushes power through more shafts meaning less torque per shaft to break things.

As far as the Audi AWD systems, no, I don't know of anyone having problems with launches.

I launch my RS7 all the time and that has 700TQ to the crank.

Originally Posted by nosirrahx View Post
    Your comment was about AWD in general which pushes power through more shafts meaning less torque per shaft to break things.

As far as the Audi AWD systems, no, I don't know of anyone having problems with launches.

I launch my RS7 all the time and that has 700TQ to the crank.
    You can't compare your car to an RS3 lol

You actually have a real car. Be happy with what you own.

And yes more chit breaks with AWD launches. Whether or not it happens to your car is a different story. But like i said i'm on the audi forum too and i've read the stories.

There's always "issue" threads on car forums bro, lmao. Nobody goes on a forum and makes a thread about how their car is running normally, they do it when something goes wrong. Hence, there's a plethora of those threads which make it seem like the car has a lot of issues to people unaware of this phenomena. Can go on any car forum and find threads about issues.

Also your chick car vs "real/manly" car thing is weird af, you a teenager or something? If we're going down that road, RS3 is free to all to own and drive, just like the M2 is... you don't call that a chick car because it's based on the 2 series that women buy a lot of, chit's retarded... it's a different car.

I saw a woman driving a M2 few weeks back and it surprised the chit out of me actually, cause performance models are usually driven by men. Same would go for the RS3, I expect it to be a man behind the wheel of RS models.
    **MFC**

There's always "issue" threads on car forums bro, lmao. Nobody goes on a forum and makes a thread about how their car is running normally, they do it when something goes wrong. Hence, there's a plethora of those threads which make it seem like the car has a lot of issues to people unaware of this phenomena. Can go on any car forum and find threads about issues.

Also your chick car vs "real/manly" car thing is weird af, you a teenager or something? If we're going down that road, RS3 is free to all to own and drive, just like the M2 is... you don't call that a chick car because it's based on the 2 series that women buy a lot of, chit's retarded... it's a different car.

I saw a woman driving a M2 few weeks back and it surprised the chit out of me actually, cause performance models are usually driven by men. Same would go for the RS3, I expect it to be a man behind the wheel of RS models.
    The M2 is a chick car too lol.

That's why when i said i was looking for an M235, i changed my mind. Great car. But i couldn't get it. Doesn't mean it's garbage, i just wouldn't buy one, with my own money. That's my opinion.

If we all liked and owned the same car, this world would be boring, and weird af.

Would you get a VW beetle, even the turbo one? I bet not though. Why? Because it's a chick car. Although a certified chick car, just the way it looks, is a chick car.

Just because a car has the RS badge, doesn't take away what the actual structure is. It's still a souped up A3. A3 body, with better wheels, a better engine, a dressed up interior. It's still an A3, just much faster.

And if you remember i never said the RS3 is a terrible car, I may have said it's a terrible choice, i also said for the price phuck no. And i think i actually said if it was 45k then yes that's a deal and OP should get it. Not at 60k. There are much more cars far better for 60k.

For example, the hellcat charger lol

The M2 is a chick car too lol.

That's why when i said i was looking for an M235, i changed my mind. Great car. But i couldn't get it. Doesn't mean it's garbage, i just wouldn't buy one, with my own money. That's my opinion.

If we all liked and owned the same car, this world would be boring, and weird af.

Would you get a VW beetle, even the turbo one? I bet not though. Why? Because it's a chick car. Although a certified chick car, just the way it looks, is a chick car.

Just because a car has the RS badge, doesn't take away what the actual structure is. It's still a souped up A3. A3 body, with better wheels, a better engine, a dressed up interior. It's still an A3, just much faster.

And if you remember i never said the RS3 is a terrible car, I may have said it's a terrible choice, i also said for the price phuck no. And i think i actually said if it was 45k then yes that's a deal and OP should get it. Not at 60k. There are much more cars far better for 60k.

For example, the hellcat charger lol

Tries to downplay the RS3 by pointing at it's underpinning A3 architecture, doesn't realize it's chassis has had billions in R&D put into it and is really good.

Then tries to say a re-branded Dodge Charger is somehow different in ethos and therefore a better value at 60k.

top lol sir
    **MFC**

Doucherus Magnificus GnarlySheen's Avatar
    Location: Boom, Bam, Bop, Bada Bop Boom, Pow, Christmas Island
    GnarlySheen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GnarlySheen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GnarlySheen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GnarlySheen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GnarlySheen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GnarlySheen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GnarlySheen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GnarlySheen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GnarlySheen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GnarlySheen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GnarlySheen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    German for sure. Getting fed up with cheap american ****.

J1n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J1n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J1n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J1n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J1n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J1n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J1n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J1n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J1n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J1n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J1n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    rs3
    Misc Work Crew

Tries to downplay the RS3 by pointing at it's underpinning A3 architecture, doesn't realize it's chassis has had billions in R&D put into it and is really good.

Then tries to say a re-branded Dodge Charger is somehow different in ethos and therefore a better value at 60k.

top lol sir
    You are right. But you forgot the main thing.

THE A3 IS A CHICK CAR. A CHARGER IS NOT! LOLCOPTER

OP should be looking at a mans audi. You know, the A5/S5/RS5, A6/S6/RS6. A7/RS7 etc etc.

See the difference? RS3 is a good car, i already said that, but not at 60k.

Who the phuck spends 60 grand on a souped up 5cyl A3. Come on now lol

Doucherus Magnificus GnarlySheen's Avatar
    Location: Boom, Bam, Bop, Bada Bop Boom, Pow, Christmas Island
    GnarlySheen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GnarlySheen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GnarlySheen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GnarlySheen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GnarlySheen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GnarlySheen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GnarlySheen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GnarlySheen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GnarlySheen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GnarlySheen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GnarlySheen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You are right. But you forgot the main thing.

THE A3 IS A CHICK CAR. A CHARGER IS NOT! LOLCOPTER
    The majority of people I see driving the new gen chargers are chicks and wannabe rappers.