Page 3 of 156 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 ... LastLast
    thehardg00dbye is a name known to all. (+5000) thehardg00dbye is a name known to all. (+5000) thehardg00dbye is a name known to all. (+5000) thehardg00dbye is a name known to all. (+5000) thehardg00dbye is a name known to all. (+5000) thehardg00dbye is a name known to all. (+5000) thehardg00dbye is a name known to all. (+5000) thehardg00dbye is a name known to all. (+5000) thehardg00dbye is a name known to all. (+5000) thehardg00dbye is a name known to all. (+5000) thehardg00dbye is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Having been through a lot is not the point. How you react to what you have been through is.
    *High Test Crew*

6'4" master race crew.

Epic beard to compensate for baldness crew.

Almost 40 and the best I've ever been crew.

Sicilian German hybrid

Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Brb, Dany went through the world of chit and finally has scraped together what she needed to fulfill her dream. Brb arrives west, listens to her advisors and doesnt overthrow Cersei (which she should have done in retrospect since it would be less losses plus she keeps her dragons and all her friends and army. Esp since people hated Cersei). Brb listen to advisors and get rekt. Brb listen to Jon and Tyrion and lose a dragon. Brb listening to Jon again and letting him mine the glass. Brb listening to Jon again and committing her army to his cause. Brb sacrificing her life to be in the front lines and battle the NK. Brb losing all her dothraki and most of her unsullied and Jorah. Brb listening to all these dip****s again while they (esp Sansa) treat her like absolute dogchit despite everything she's sacrificed for them. Brb getting a little hurt because everyone praised Jon and not her but calmly walking out like a rational human and not going crazy. Brb losing another dragon, brb losing her best friend. Brb begging Jon for just ONE FUKING THING that shouldn't matter to him since he doesnt want the throne.

Brb getting betrayed by Jon anyways who tells the one person who hates her guts and would obviously spread the news.

Brb Tryrion: "CERSEI I KNOW THERE IS SUM GOOD IN U"

Brb Varys: "Dany is a mad queen we must betray and kill her"
    Tyrion: "I'm afraid you may be right lul XD"

What a masterpiece of a show.
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ...............................R.I.P.................................
    .............Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian.........
    .................₪₪₪₪₪₪1989-2011₪₪₪₪₪₪.............
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Mercenary. Non-negotiable CaliSuperSport's Avatar
    CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by thehardg00dbye View Post
    Having been through a lot is not the point. How you react to what you have been through is.
    I just laid it out for you fam..

Originally Posted by Coal Man View Post
    Brb, Dany went through the world of chit and finally has scraped together what she needed to fulfill her dream. Brb arrives west, listens to her advisors and doesnt overthrow Cersei (which she should have done in retrospect since it would be less losses plus she keeps her dragons and all her friends and army. Esp since people hated Cersei). Brb listen to advisors and get rekt. Brb listen to Jon and Tyrion and lose a dragon. Brb listening to Jon again and letting him mine the glass. Brb listening to Jon again and committing her army to his cause. Brb sacrificing her life to be in the front lines and battle the NK. Brb losing all her dothraki and most of her unsullied and Jorah. Brb listening to all these dip****s again while they (esp Sansa) treat her like absolute dogchit despite everything she's sacrificed for them. Brb getting a little hurt because everyone praised Jon and not her but calmly walking out like a rational human and not going crazy. Brb losing another dragon, brb losing her best friend. Brb begging Jon for just ONE FUKING THING that shouldn't matter to him since he doesnt want the throne.

Brb getting betrayed by Jon anyways who tells the one person who hates her guts and would obviously spread the news.

ωσяℓ∂ тяανєℓєя ȼяєω
    Pre-Med crew
    ★ NUFC ☆
    ₪ DEFQON.1 AUSTRALIA 2016 ₪
    177 lbs | O: 165 /// B: 275 /// S: 335 /// D: 390

thehardg00dbye is a name known to all. (+5000) thehardg00dbye is a name known to all. (+5000) thehardg00dbye is a name known to all. (+5000) thehardg00dbye is a name known to all. (+5000) thehardg00dbye is a name known to all. (+5000) thehardg00dbye is a name known to all. (+5000) thehardg00dbye is a name known to all. (+5000) thehardg00dbye is a name known to all. (+5000) thehardg00dbye is a name known to all. (+5000) thehardg00dbye is a name known to all. (+5000) thehardg00dbye is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You went back and edited your post again? Interesting technique. Ill leave you with this and we can agree to disagree if you like. She has a short fuse and she is impulsive. These are horrible triats for someone to rule a kingdom. Especially with the firepower she had or has. I admit i have just never liked her character, so she was always at a loss for me. I guess i wish she were a little more like Brienne who I absolutely think is awesome
    Last edited by thehardg00dbye; 05-11-2019 at 02:22 PM.
    *High Test Crew*

6'4" master race crew.

Sicilian German hybrid

KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by rectifryer View Post
    Cersei apparently could have taken on the NK by herself so none of this fukking matters.

ThE eNeMy WaS uS aLl AlOnG

Everyone as written deserves to die. I hope the fukkin crow whisperer **** birds all over everyone and pulls the moon from orbit just to push humanity to the extinction that the action of natural selection would have incurred if not for the plot condom piece of chit light lord's random and meandering meddling.

How fukking ironic. The show went from people dying than you care about, to everyone living and you not giving a chit.
    Qyburn woulda been had a solution for the night king

Brb dragonglass tipped balistas and archers

Brb green juice land mine field where the wight army would have come in and soldiers on top of the walls dropping fire grenades on em

Not those soft ass fire trenches

Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Coal Man View Post

Fukking this so hard.

I literally couldn't stand Dany until season 8 because the writers made every motherfukker around her incompetent.

ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Dany really should have listened to Olenna when she told her to be a dragon. She’d still have 3 dragons, her entire fleet, and the IT.
    US NAVY

Redskins/Buckeyes/Federer

I know no king but the King in the North whose name is Stark.

MAGA

ceizer1985 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ceizer1985 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ceizer1985 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ceizer1985 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ceizer1985 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ceizer1985 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ceizer1985 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ceizer1985 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ceizer1985 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ceizer1985 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ceizer1985 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by KingSWRV View Post
    Qyburn woulda been had a solution for the night king

Brb dragonglass tipped balistas and archers

Brb green juice land mine field where the wight army would have come in and soldiers on top of the walls dropping fire grenades on em

Not those soft ass fire trenches
    Qyburn is currently making nuclear tipped balistas.

Dude is head of his time by a few centuries.
    “We have these — these talking heads who have gotten the vaccine and are telling other people not to get the vaccine,” Gov. Spencer Cox (R) said.

“That kind of stuff is just, it’s ridiculous. It’s dangerous, it’s damaging, and it’s killing people. I mean, it’s literally killing their supporters. And that makes no sense to me.”

CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ohiostate124 View Post
    Dany really should have listened to Olenna when she told her to be a dragon. She’d still have 3 dragons, her entire fleet, and the IT.
    Saw a comment on youtube that summed it up nicely. The Night King was just a tool to even the scales between Dany & Cersei's army.

It's hard for me to believe this was their vision considering Bran and the Night King's plotline.
    ωσяℓ∂ тяανєℓєя ȼяєω
    Pre-Med crew
    ★ NUFC ☆

ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ceizer1985 View Post
    Qyburn is currently making nuclear tipped balistas.

Dude is head of his time by a few centuries.
    US NAVY

MAGA

Originally Posted by CaliSuperSport View Post
    Saw a comment on youtube that summed it up nicely. The Night King was just a tool to even the scales between Dany & Cersei's army.

It's hard for me to believe this was their vision considering Bran and the Night King's plotline.
    Agree completely. I’ve been saying the same since episode 3. That can’t be GRRM’s intentions. It’s got to atleast be the extremely fast forwarded version to wrap up the series.
    US NAVY

MAGA

Originally Posted by ohiostate124 View Post
    Agree completely. I’ve been saying the same since episode 3. That can’t be GRRM’s intentions. It’s got to atleast be the extremely fast forwarded version to wrap up the series.
    I'd like to think GRRM would have had some great input, even if the Night King isn't a thing in the books.

and to your last post, Freefolk might be the best sub on reddit right now

ωσяℓ∂ тяανєℓєя ȼяєω
    Pre-Med crew
    ★ NUFC ☆

rectifryer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rectifryer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rectifryer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rectifryer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rectifryer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rectifryer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rectifryer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rectifryer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rectifryer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rectifryer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rectifryer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by thehardg00dbye View Post
    This is pretty much the way i wanted it to happen.
    then have a spin-off about the war in foreign lands that grrm hasn't talked about.
    Boycott foodservice industry crew

Registered User TimeTravelerBro's Avatar
    TimeTravelerBro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimeTravelerBro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimeTravelerBro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimeTravelerBro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimeTravelerBro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimeTravelerBro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimeTravelerBro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimeTravelerBro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimeTravelerBro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimeTravelerBro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimeTravelerBro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by 2RDEYE View Post
    would not like that at all lol. idk why people think it'd be cool if the night king killed everyone. would be the most cop out thing ever.

ep3 how would they retreat lmao. you can't run from a magical undead army.

i mean the way it would go down is they run to white harbour and sail to essos and that would be the end
    How is it a cop out? The First Men destroyed the Children of The Forest and led them to create White Walkers. No one on the throne has learned anything or used their power to help humanity. They all deserve to die, except Jon. He's the only noble character on the show and was resurrected for a reason.

They could have had NK kill the majority of characters then face off with Jon, Dany, and Arya at Kings Landing.

KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

Why not?

If you consider it’s a drama —that’s a valid journey arch as an excuse for the characters to do things.

Them doing things and how they do it is the point of this entertainment genre.

Once again the comic book mentality ruleset is conflicting with the theater drama mindset.

If this was a comic book it would be a crappy reasoning arc but GoT isn’t held to those standards because unlike a drama, a comic book doesn’t have true content in between the skeleton so the Skelton has to be a good one, but GoT is about the meat on it so the skeleton doesn’t matter.

Make sense?

Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    *Dallas Cowboys Crew*
    *Eats Pizza Crust Crew*
    *Eats the Booty Crew*
    *HTC Certified*
    *Rawdog Crew* *Vasectomy Crew*
    *From Fat to Dad Bod, still trying to improve Crew*
    *Always Picks 4 Crew*

Fukin mall cop neg police of piss

Originally Posted by KingSWRV View Post
    Why not?

If you consider it’s a drama —that’s a valid journey arch as an excuse for the characters to do things.

Them doing things and how they do it is the point of this entertainment genre.

Once again the comic book mentality ruleset is conflicting with the theater drama mindset.

If this was a comic book it would be a crappy reasoning arc but GoT isn’t held to those standards because unlike a drama, a comic book doesn’t have true content in between the skeleton so the Skelton has to be a good one, but GoT is about the meat on it so the skeleton doesn’t matter.

Make sense?
    doesnt make any sense, srs. If the purpose was to even the playing field between Dany and Cersei, they could have just done this:

-Script a smaller army for Dany when she left Essos
    -Not have WW's at all
    -Keep Cersei hiring the golden company after the Loot Train defeat
    -Have enough time for a Season 3-tier plot with the war for the Iron Throne, with all the espionage, planning, military tactics, and drama that made the show amazing

In other words - it was a round-about way to get somewhere that they could have just established in the Season 6 finale. The WW's were a waste because they didn't even deliver on their build up.
    ωσяℓ∂ тяανєℓєя ȼяєω
    Pre-Med crew
    ★ NUFC ☆

markkillerings has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) markkillerings has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) markkillerings has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) markkillerings has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) markkillerings has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) markkillerings has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) markkillerings has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) markkillerings has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) markkillerings has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) markkillerings has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) markkillerings has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Tanerian View Post
    I'm pretty sure it's just bad writing, but for a different reason. He's gonna go back to King's Landing to kill Cersei. But the writers are trying to make it look like he's still pussy whipped by her.

PITA21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PITA21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PITA21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PITA21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PITA21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PITA21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PITA21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PITA21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PITA21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PITA21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PITA21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I think everyone will be alright if they surprise us by letting Cersi win, and killing all of who's left on the north side. The more likely cuck writer ending is Jon Snow ruling

Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by markkillerings View Post
    I'm pretty sure it's just bad writing, but for a different reason. He's gonna go back to King's Landing to kill Cersei. But the writers are trying to make it look like he's still pussy whipped by her.
    I don't think this particular case is bad writing tbh. Jaime by far has had the biggest redemption arc in the series, and it suddenly appeared it was being thrown to the wind. If he does go back to kill Cersei -- which I also agree is the most likely scenario -- it'll cement his redemption in a pretty satisfying way

Originally Posted by Destor View Post
    I don't think this particular case is bad writing tbh. Jaime by far has had the biggest redemption arc in the series, and it suddenly appeared it was being thrown to the wind. If he does go back to kill Cersei -- which I also agree is the most likely scenario -- it'll cement his redemption in a pretty satisfying way
    I never took that scene as him wanting to go back to Cersei. I think it's certain he's going to try and stop her and possibly kill her.

Why else would he be prompted after hearing about Cersei's victory on killing Rhaegal? He's terrified she might actually win and wants to protect what he sees are good people. Redemption accomplished.
    ωσяℓ∂ тяανєℓєя ȼяєω
    Pre-Med crew
    ★ NUFC ☆

Jizmeister is a name known to all. (+5000) Jizmeister is a name known to all. (+5000) Jizmeister is a name known to all. (+5000) Jizmeister is a name known to all. (+5000) Jizmeister is a name known to all. (+5000) Jizmeister is a name known to all. (+5000) Jizmeister is a name known to all. (+5000) Jizmeister is a name known to all. (+5000) Jizmeister is a name known to all. (+5000) Jizmeister is a name known to all. (+5000) Jizmeister is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by SkinnyPhatBrah View Post
    How it should have gone:

Ep 3 - lose at Winterfell.
    Ep 4 - fighting retreat down the Kings Road by the fleeing survivors
    Ep 5 - Cersei realising (too late) she should have sent her troops North and allying with what survivors are left by the end of the episode
    Ep 6 - NK kills everyone. Last scene is him marching towards the sea to head for Essos.
    YES. Thought I was the only one that thought of him skipping town after merking everyone in Westeros and heading for Essos. Epic ending
    Traditional Wetshaver Crew
    * KNEE DRAGGERS UNITE *
    MFC

markkillerings has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) markkillerings has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) markkillerings has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) markkillerings has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) markkillerings has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) markkillerings has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) markkillerings has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) markkillerings has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) markkillerings has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) markkillerings has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) markkillerings has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It's bad writing because the writers aren't even giving us an ounce of doubt that that's what he's going to do. Had Brienne gotten killed during the battle for instance. Then it would show that he really had nothing to live for anymore outside of Cersei. So him going back to King's Landing would at least show some doubt in his story arc. But the writers had to just force the chick flick moment with him and Brienne.

Originally Posted by rectifryer View Post
    then have a spin-off about the war in foreign lands that grrm hasn't talked about.
    This. I would honestly like to see his vision for an Eastern or asian culture. Maybe something like feudal Japan. He could do some cool stuff with a samuraiesque twist.
    *High Test Crew*

6'4" master race crew.

Sicilian German hybrid

Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I never took that scene as him wanting to go back to Cersei. I think it's certain he's going to try and stop her and possibly kill her.

Why else would he be prompted after hearing about Cersei's victory on killing Rhaegal? He's terrified she might actually win and wants to protect what he sees are good people. Redemption accomplished.
    Eh well the dialogue itself definitely suggests he's going there to defend Cersei. And that's because Daenarys -- after Rhaegal's death -- is now more inclined to raze the city with Drogon whereas previously there was still the possibility of a somewhat-more diplomatic solution. Brienne is concerned for Jaime specifically because it's now far more likely the city will now burn

Originally Posted by markkillerings View Post
    It's bad writing because the writers aren't even giving us an ounce of doubt that that's what he's going to do. Had Brienne gotten killed during the battle for instance. Then it would show that he really had nothing to live for anymore outside of Cersei. So him going back to King's Landing would at least show some doubt in his story arc. But the writers had to just force the chick flick moment with him and Brienne.
    Whether or not the scene was convincing in that regard, I'd chalk it up to compressed timelines. But I wouldn't say the writing behind it is bad in concept, it's just hampered by the logistics of the Season 8 execution

DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    They should've made the NK the final boss. Like..

- They lose the battle at winterfell vs the NK... then

- they all have to fall back to kings landing

- Someone somehow softens Cerseis heart and she agrees to fight the NK along Jon

- Cersei dies anyway in the heat of battle

- Badass NK fight at kings landing..

This would be a bit unlikely given cerseis, but interesting nonetheless

Eh well the dialogue itself definitely suggests he's going there to defend Cersei. And that's because Daenarys -- after Rhaegal's death -- is now more inclined to raze the city with Drogon whereas previously there was still the possibility of a somewhat-more diplomatic solution. Brienne is concerned for Jaime specifically because it's now far more likely the city will now burn
    The "she's hateful....so am I" part is harder to explain. But maybe he's making some futile attempt to save her knowing that he'll fail and it will be the end of one of them.

But the way he was told about Rhaegal made it sound like Dany was in serious trouble of losing. IDK if Jaime would reasonably suspect Dany to go Kamikaze on KL in response - he doesn't know her at all.

Originally Posted by DASBUNKER View Post
    They should've made the NK the final boss. Like..

- They lose the battle at winterfell vs the NK... then

- they all have to fall back to kings landing

- Someone somehow softens Cerseis heart and she agrees to fight the NK along Jon

- Cersei dies anyway in the heat of battle

- Badass NK fight at kings landing..

This would be a bit unlikely given cerseis, but interesting nonetheless
    Yup that would have been both the more logical and more entertaining option.

Logically, Dany would have just annihilated KL after making it to Westeros, then the real war would begin. But I guess Jon's fear of the NK is the reason she didn't.
    ωσяℓ∂ тяανєℓєя ȼяєω
    Pre-Med crew
    ★ NUFC ☆

The "she's hateful....so am I" part is harder to explain. But maybe he's making some futile attempt to save her knowing that he'll fail and it will be the end of one of them.

But the way he was told about Rhaegal made it sound like Dany was in serious trouble of losing. IDK if Jaime would reasonably suspect Dany to go Kamikaze on KL in response - he doesn't know her at all.
    True true. I got the impression that outwardly he was going to help Cersei, but I can see it from both perspectives for sure. I obviously think there has been a chitton of bad writing in these last couple D&D episodes, but that didn't immediately strike me as one of those cases

Anyways I'm pretty interested to see how things go down tomorrow night, we'll see if there's any shred of redemption for D&D's story arc

Whether or not the scene was convincing in that regard, I'd chalk it up to compressed timelines. But I wouldn't say the writing behind it is bad in concept, it's just hampered by the logistics of the Season 8 execution
    That is part of bad writing though. It's the writers who decided to make this the last season. It's the writers who decided to condense the season into 6 long episodes. Does anybody really believe Jaime is going back to KL to crawl back to Cersei?

I'll tell you how bad the writers are. Even when they do something good, they are still able to ruin it with bad decisions. We all knew that Jaime and Brienne has had a relationship that was full of sexual tension, etc. But it never had to be consummated with sex. Their relationship could have been just perceived as one where they both really loved each other, with it being consummated when Jaime knighted Brienne.

Brienne being knighted could have been her symbol of losing her virginity. I mean, Jaime used a sword to do it. That would have been a perfect way to end their relationship. But no, the writers had to add the romcom aspect of it to please the wine-drinking cat ladies who watch the show.

Brienne dying would have been more beneficial for his story arc.

achtungpanzer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) achtungpanzer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) achtungpanzer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) achtungpanzer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) achtungpanzer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) achtungpanzer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) achtungpanzer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) achtungpanzer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) achtungpanzer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) achtungpanzer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) achtungpanzer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Tanerian View Post

On spread brah
    Air Force Veteran
    DYEL?
    Lifetime Natty Crew
    MISC Firearm Crew
    Florida Crew
    ****2023 Aesthetics Crew****