Closed Thread
Page 294 of 321 FirstFirst ... 194 244 284 292 293 294 295 296 304 ... LastLast
Results 8,791 to 8,820 of 9602
    krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by audieswu View Post
    I'm married to a caucasian and dated numerous women when I was single. Never had this issue.
    Any race can be "least" desirable depending on the preference of the women in question.
    i delivar'd pics, your turn

i agree. on 2nd page of that thread and its actually a pretty good discussion. expected to see extreme racism but misc i am proud
    ♣BOSTON STRONG♣

I love Taylor Swift Crew

schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Few more lbs. man for the abs, just want those damn things to show.

Looking good bro, I got abs just not deep ones yet. Now that my exercise is slowed way down I gotta make up for the deficit in less food.

Worked to hard to get to this point, I got surgery Monday hopefully. just waiting on confirmation.
    Instagram= lighteyedhapa

There is no charge for awesomeness... or attractiveness. Po

Chargers & Lakers Nation! New Evolution's Avatar
    New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'm married to a caucasian and dated numerous women when I was single. Never had this issue.
    Any race can be "least" desirable depending on the preference of the women in question.
    This. ^^^ And if that person is a beta ******* then he still will have trouble dating his own race.

Usually threads like that are started by troll with newly joined date.
    If motivation comes in a liquid form, it would be dripping off my fingers tips.

They Mad I am Asian and Not Juicing Crew.

New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by krazedxboi View Post
    i'm leaning towards fire just because its 90% goin to be used solely for reading and i like amazon's e-book system

also, just saw this. haven't read through it yet but i'm assuming red cannons will be firing
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=152829321

Are asian americans the least desirable race to date for women?
    There are couple good posts in there. Will reps those when I am off recharge.

Originally Posted by schmack View Post
    Looking good bro, I got abs just not deep ones yet. Now that my exercise is slowed way down I gotta make up for the deficit in less food.

Worked to hard to get to this point, I got surgery Monday hopefully. just waiting on confirmation.
    So did you have your MRI to confirm is a full tear?

What did this doc said?

schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by New Evolution View Post
    There are couple good posts in there. Will reps those when I am off recharge.

So did you have your MRI to confirm is a full tear? No MRI done, he was able to see it in the Xray which the other two could not see.

What did this doc said?

doc says full tear and no doubt he would do surgery on an active 38 year old.

Says I'll be on my feet walking in two weeks versus 4-6 weeks. Says rerupture is 2-3 percent vs 15-20%. Says he will send me to a sports therapy facility for people who are highly active.

Also I will be awake but drowsy for the surgery which made the wife feel better.

Dude was classic Dr. Confident the first two were so-so
    Instagram= lighteyedhapa

There is no charge for awesomeness... or attractiveness. Po

krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Says I'll be on my feet walking in two weeks versus 4-6 weeks. Says rerupture is 2-3 percent vs 15-20%. Says he will send me to a sports therapy facility for people who are highly active.

Also I will be awake but drowsy for the surgery which made the wife feel better.

hope everything turns out better than expecred brah! being able to walk again in 2 weeks sounds like amazing news.

you'll be biking in no time
    ♣BOSTON STRONG♣

I love Taylor Swift Crew

jett69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jett69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jett69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jett69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jett69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jett69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jett69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jett69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jett69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jett69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jett69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    actually saw him post today in the 'who in the fitness industry annoys you the most' or w.e thread

i'm about 3.50 minutes away from treating myself to a kindle fire. any brahs have any reviews on it?
    i got one, I like it a lot. for surfing and reading, it's perfect. Plus I'm a amazon prime member, the selection of movies and shows are good, not as good as netflix. Go for it. I was debating on the ipad mini but for $350..no way.

That is good to hear. Good luck and speedy recover bro.

soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    hello hello .

smack best wishes to your recovery in 2013. seeing your injury makes me take things for granted.

audi - great progress. keep up the good work because you are a one tough mother.
    PROSUPPS BOARD REP

RESULTS PERIOD!!!
    http://www.prosupps.com/

BB.com store:
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/pro-supps.html

Offcial ********:
    http://www.********.com/ProSupps

Follow us on Instagram:
    @Prosupps_llc

♠ CONQUERING BARBELL ♠ audieswu's Avatar
    audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    i delivar'd pics, your turn

i agree. on 2nd page of that thread and its actually a pretty good discussion. expected to see extreme racism but misc i am proud
    Ha, I'll pass I won't post my wifey's pics here. She'd literally kill me.

That's good news then bro that I'm not far from abs but enough of that talk.

Good luck with the surgery and recovery man. I know this is tough on you and your family.

This. ^^^ And if that person is a beta ******* then he still will have trouble dating his own race.

Usually threads like that are started by troll with newly joined date.
    I agree, betas gonna beta and worry too much about non-sense shyt like that. Basically deflecting their own self-esteem issues onto others and the race card is always being pulled if things are not going their way. Fukking ****g0ts.

Originally Posted by soopamyko View Post
    audi - great progress. keep up the good work because you are a one tough mother.
    Thanks man just trying to fully take advantage of the opportunity working with JOH. Lots I've learn from that man.
    CONQUERING BARBELL
    www.conqueringbarbell.com

DUP Training Powerlifting Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154586623

***Powerlifter Crew***

Instagram: Conquertheweights

What is for lunch guises?

White rice, bell peppers and chicken for me.

Originally Posted by jett69 View Post
    i got one, I like it a lot. for surfing and reading, it's perfect. Plus I'm a amazon prime member, the selection of movies and shows are good, not as good as netflix. Go for it. I was debating on the ipad mini but for $350..no way.
    did you get the 7" or 8.9" ?

i can't decide b/w the two. i'll mainly use it for reading out doors so i'll be carrying it in my bag a lot while i bike so i'm leaning towards 7" but not sheriff thats too small. thoughts?

just finished my lunch;

brown rice, beef and brocolli with a little chilli
    ♣BOSTON STRONG♣

I love Taylor Swift Crew

audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Usual for me

Crockpot bbq chicken on pita flatbread, 1 bag of baked doritos, coke zero and add walden farms
    dressing and Sriracha on the chicken.
    CONQUERING BARBELL

DUP Training Powerlifting Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154586623

***Powerlifter Crew***

jett69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jett69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jett69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jett69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jett69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jett69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jett69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jett69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jett69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jett69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jett69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

I had three steak tacos with onions and lettuce. Love it!

i can't decide b/w the two. i'll mainly use it for reading out doors so i'll be carrying it in my bag a lot while i bike so i'm leaning towards 7" but not sheriff thats too small. thoughts?

just finished my lunch;

I got the 7" cause I already have a Ipad. I bought the Fire cause my kids were always on the Ipad and I just needed a good tab for surfing and reading. 7" is fine for reading but for surfing, you do have to blow up the page out more and then scroll across/down which can be a hassle at times. if money is not an issue, I go with the 8.9".

soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

CHEETOS, ham sanwich and some cookies.
    PROSUPPS BOARD REP

RESULTS PERIOD!!!
    http://www.prosupps.com/

BB.com store:
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/pro-supps.html

Offcial ********:
    http://www.********.com/ProSupps

Follow us on Instagram:
    @Prosupps_llc

KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Good luck and have a safe and fast recovery bro!

Smash burger?

Dunno yet. Maybe a bento box for me.

I'm munching on this Vietnamese dessert right now -

I got the 7" cause I already have a Ipad. I bought the Fire cause my kids were always on the Ipad and I just needed a good tab for surfing and reading. 7" is fine for reading but for surfing, you do have to blow up the page out more and then scroll across/down which can be a hassle at times. if money is not an issue, I go with the 8.9".
    The original Kindle Fire was pretty underpowered. Is the Fire HD better? How does it compare with high-end Android tablets?
    ## chillin at home crew

Originally Posted by KenshinH View Post

The original Kindle Fire was pretty underpowered. Is the Fire HD better? How does it compare with high-end Android tablets?
    cnet.com rated Nexus 7 better than Fire HD. But keep in mind, with the Fire, you could borrow free books from the amazon store. Which is awesome.

cnet.com rated Nexus 7 better than Fire HD. But keep in mind, with the Fire, you could borrow free books from the amazon store. Which is awesome.
    With torrents anything is possible including e-books
    CONQUERING BARBELL

***Powerlifter Crew***

KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    If I had time to read

That's cool though. We have the iPad v1, and basically, my son uses it to watch Youtube and play games. It's not good for anything else, which is currently my opinion of all tablets in general. Well, it's a good e-reader as you're implying with the Fire HD.

So tablets are fun toys to take on vacations basically
    ## chillin at home crew

If I had time to read

That's cool though. We have the iPad v1, and basically, my son uses it to watch Youtube and play games. It's not good for anything else, which is currently my opinion of all tablets in general. Well, it's a good e-reader as you're implying with the Fire HD.

So tablets are fun toys to take on vacations basically
    ...so basically what you're implying...

E-Readers are what you want to meet your parents and Nexus 7 or IPads are what you take to clubs and just wear out.
    Did I analyze this correctly?

BRB acquiring Nexus 7 and IPad sloots.
    CONQUERING BARBELL

***Powerlifter Crew***

E-Readers are what you want to meet your parents and Nexus 7 or IPads are what you take to clubs and just wear out.

DO YOU EVEN DELL??

Dell specialized graphics workstations are what you take home to meet your parents, and the Nexus 7 and new Ipad are what you go clubbing with.
    ## chillin at home crew

cheers brah, this is the kind of input i was looking for but couldn't find any good unbiased opinions. i'll get you on r/c. kindle fire 8.9 it is. now to see if i can still access my old uni edu email to get a discount on amazon prime. will be reading like a madman when spring decides to finally come

brb long bike rides through the esplanade, stop for a beer or coffee then read till teh sun goes down and bike back. i miss those days

little missy can you confirm? will you come clubbing with me if i bring an iPad?
    ♣BOSTON STRONG♣

I love Taylor Swift Crew

little missy can you confirm? will you come clubbing with me if i bring an iPad?
    CONQUERING BARBELL

***Powerlifter Crew***

just finished my lunch;

Usual for me

Crockpot bbq chicken on pita flatbread, 1 bag of baked doritos, coke zero and add walden farms
    dressing and Sriracha on the chicken.

Nice lunch guises. I thought I could eat my lunch when I posted. But been on the phone until now and just started eating.

CHEETOS, ham sanwich and some cookies.
    I want some cookies too.

Smash burger?

Dunno yet. Maybe a bento box for me.

I'm munching on this Vietnamese dessert right now -

[img]http://www.drinkbambu.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/special.png[img]

That che looks good. Would nom.

No Smash Burger today. I don't want to be the guy that go there to use coupon every day. lol Maybe tomorrow.

cheers brah, this is the kind of input i was looking for but couldn't find any good unbiased opinions. i'll get you on r/c. kindle fire 8.9 it is. now to see if i can still access my old uni edu email to get a discount on amazon prime. will be reading like a madman when spring decides to finally come

brb long bike rides through the esplanade, stop for a beer or coffee then read till teh sun goes down and bike back. i miss those days

Sounds like fun to me. I miss biking too. I want to sell my mtn bike for a hybie.

some cookies.
    I want some cookies too.
    CONQUERING BARBELL

***Powerlifter Crew***

[youtube]m1LUnPTlpbQ[youtube]
    I actually went to watch this movie because of this scene. LOL

Strong fail. Not worth the money.

I actually went to watch this movie because of this scene. LOL

Strong fail. Not worth the money.
    LOL same here, I went and saw and came out disappointed.
    CONQUERING BARBELL

***Powerlifter Crew***

LOL same here, I went and saw and came out disappointed.
    We should have checked in with Hosum first before going.

We should have checked in with Hosum first before going.
    LOL this or VRob
    CONQUERING BARBELL

***Powerlifter Crew***

Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Thanks Barack for welcoming back to L.A. and taking more jobs from your economy

Let's put a smile on that face :)

Semper Fi

Closed Thread
Page 294 of 321 FirstFirst ... 194 244 284 292 293 294 295 296 304 ... LastLast