Page 29 of 65 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 39 ... LastLast
    doindbt is a name known to all. (+5000) doindbt is a name known to all. (+5000) doindbt is a name known to all. (+5000) doindbt is a name known to all. (+5000) doindbt is a name known to all. (+5000) doindbt is a name known to all. (+5000) doindbt is a name known to all. (+5000) doindbt is a name known to all. (+5000) doindbt is a name known to all. (+5000) doindbt is a name known to all. (+5000) doindbt is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by AbramsAM View Post
    dang, 6 months since you had potatoes! Makes me think I have to be stricter!!
    LOL, it's ok, I'm not that strict...I just replaced them with jujubes, that's all. (only half kidding, LOL)

Yay for a vaca, that sounds so awesome!! We're getting away this summer too but only to Mass to see my family. Though, it will likely be about 100 the whole time we're there.

Yay for internet on your phone too! Have fun at the graduation!

twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000) twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000) twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000) twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000) twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000) twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000) twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000) twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000) twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000) twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000) twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Never been to either...I'm glad you found a date that will work..2 weeks is awesome!!!! Hey..you're gonna look hot..strut around even if it's 40!!!! lol
    "Faith is to believe what you do not yet see; the reward for this faith is to see what you believe. ": Saint Augustine

"So what exactly would you say you DO here??"

"Does this suit make me look fat??"
    "No, your face does."

amj0883 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) amj0883 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) amj0883 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) amj0883 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) amj0883 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) amj0883 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) amj0883 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) amj0883 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) amj0883 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) amj0883 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) amj0883 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Have a great day!!

It sounds like it will be lots of fun

Agghh..Mexico will be so lovely!! You will have the time of your life...regardless of the weather

Very cool about the PDA..I'd be on it nonstop...
    *Mandy*

How bout them Cowboys?? :D

If you wanna get big - you gotta get nasty!

Join along on the journey: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=7127501

Love it one rep at a time and never lose the passion for the journey in itself...

kitebean is just really nice. (+1000) kitebean is just really nice. (+1000) kitebean is just really nice. (+1000) kitebean is just really nice. (+1000) kitebean is just really nice. (+1000) kitebean is just really nice. (+1000) kitebean is just really nice. (+1000) kitebean is just really nice. (+1000) kitebean is just really nice. (+1000) kitebean is just really nice. (+1000) kitebean is just really nice. (+1000)
    we have been toying with the idea of flying first class - never done that before! The seats always look more comfy! We always go to Puerto Vallarta, so we may go there or to Cabo. Not sure...Anyone been to both and have input??
    Re First Class, it's awesome, but you it may spoil you for anything else! IMO if the flight isn't too long, it's not worth it....

I have been to PV and Cabo, and I prefer Cabo, especially at that time of year, when the whales are migrating to the Sea of Cortez to have babies.... Because the continental shelf is just offshore at Cabo, it gets really deep really qucik, so the whales are REALLY close! you could also do a day trip to the Sea of Cortez and go out in Kayaks to be with them....

Whatever you decide you'll have a great time!
    when ego is lost, limit is lost

LOOK WHERE YOU WANT TO GO

AbramsAM has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AbramsAM has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AbramsAM has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AbramsAM has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AbramsAM has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AbramsAM has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AbramsAM has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AbramsAM has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AbramsAM has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AbramsAM has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AbramsAM has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by mikeschick View Post
    LOL, it's ok, I'm not that strict...I just replaced them with jujubes, that's all. (only half kidding, LOL)

Yay for a vaca, that sounds so awesome!! We're getting away this summer too but only to Mass to see my family. Though, it will likely be about 100 the whole time we're there.

Yay for internet on your phone too! Have fun at the graduation!
    Thanks! Visiting family on vacation can be fun, how long you going to be visiting? Do you get to sneak away and have fun without all the family sometimes?

Originally Posted by twinnett View Post
    Never been to either...I'm glad you found a date that will work..2 weeks is awesome!!!! Hey..you're gonna look hot..strut around even if it's 40!!!! lol
    LOL, I hope it isn't cold outside!! I am already counting down!

Originally Posted by amj0883 View Post
    Have a great day!!

It sounds like it will be lots of fun

Agghh..Mexico will be so lovely!! You will have the time of your life...regardless of the weather

Very cool about the PDA..I'd be on it nonstop...
    Yea, I love it in mexico...if I wasn't so close to my family, I would either have already moved or seriously contemplate an early retirement there or something!

Originally Posted by kitebean View Post
    Re First Class, it's awesome, but you it may spoil you for anything else! IMO if the flight isn't too long, it's not worth it....

I have been to PV and Cabo, and I prefer Cabo, especially at that time of year, when the whales are migrating to the Sea of Cortez to have babies.... Because the continental shelf is just offshore at Cabo, it gets really deep really qucik, so the whales are REALLY close! you could also do a day trip to the Sea of Cortez and go out in Kayaks to be with them....

Whatever you decide you'll have a great time!
    OhHh..I hadn't thought about the fun things like whale watching! we always miss that time when we go to PV, so I haven't ever seen that. Still contemplating with dh which place to go to. I can just picture going out on kayaks and having a whale come up for air an knock us down! lol

AbramsAM has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AbramsAM has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AbramsAM has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AbramsAM has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AbramsAM has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AbramsAM has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AbramsAM has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AbramsAM has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AbramsAM has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AbramsAM has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AbramsAM has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    MONDAY

Had a good weekend - Saturday was a long day, we went to the graduation in the am, then the bbq in the afternoon, which we ended up staying at until midnight, and still had a 1.5hr drive home! (almost that long) So I was tired!! Sunday I got up, cleaned a little, went to workout, went grocery shopping, came home and finished putting food away and things like that, then watched a cage fighting thing with dh until I went to sleep. I was sleeping on the couch by around 9pm - Felt good to go to sleep earlier than I have been!

Yesterday's workout

Hyper Ext. with 10# weight
    Chin Ups - Ended up being partials so I could do them without the machine
    BB Curl - 40#
    Dips
    OH BB Press- 45# *thinking of serine during these and how weak I am!
    Deads - 155#
    NG Incline - 45# (needed to go heavier - but my arms were so shakey!)
    Incline crunch - 10#
    Hack Squats - Sled+50

Workout Notes - Felt pretty shakey towards the end, but it felt good. Pretty good DOMS today and it has only been 14 hrs since I worked out...more is on its way I'm sure!

Time to get ready for work, but I just wanted to check in

Eats cheese for muscle SexyBack's Avatar
    SexyBack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SexyBack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SexyBack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SexyBack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SexyBack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SexyBack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SexyBack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SexyBack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SexyBack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SexyBack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SexyBack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I want to go to Mexico! Have fun deciding where to go. How many times have you been?
    'Cause sometimes you just feel tired, you feel weak
    And when you feel weak you feel like you want to just give up
    But you gotta search within you, you gotta find that inner strength
    And just pull that *** out of you and get motivation to not give up
    And not be a quitter, no matter how bad you want to just fall flat on your face and collapse.
    ~Eminem

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=149493633

vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Great workout!! Nice job on the deadlifts. I can imagine you were tired after that workout

Oh my goodness I'm so behind in your journal... I didn't go online this weekend much... I LOOOVE those asian salads. I always wanted to make one but I wasn't sure how, as stupid as that sounds!!!

That's sweet you're going to Mexico!! How exciting! That's a great time of year to go on vacation too!

Hope you're having a good week
    *Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it's always your choice.*

Bring on the DOMS!! Mrs_Muscles's Avatar
    Mrs_Muscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mrs_Muscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mrs_Muscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mrs_Muscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mrs_Muscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mrs_Muscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mrs_Muscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mrs_Muscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mrs_Muscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mrs_Muscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mrs_Muscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Shoot woman! Nice deads!
    Mexico is fun. I went for my first time last Summer. We stayed at a little resort just NE of Cabo. We spent two full days out on the Sea of Cortez fishing. Then one day we rented ATVs and rode through all kids of really neat country. What a blast. I'd go back in a heartbeat.

kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz
    Mexico sounds like a blast...I haven't been for years!! Nice deads girl wow!! Pretty busy weekend for you...hope your Monday was good

Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    [bWorkout Notes - Felt pretty shakey towards the end, but it felt good. Pretty good DOMS today and it has only been 14 hrs since I worked out...more is on its way I'm sure!
    Sooo, how you feel today? Any more soreness?

Enjoy your day!
    In this world, there is Real and Make-Believe. To fear is one thing. To let fear grab you by the tail and swing you around is another. ▪█──────█▪

twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000) twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000) twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000) twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000) twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000) twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000) twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000) twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000) twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000) twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000) twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Hi Angela! Glad you had fun at the BBQ, even though it was a long drive!! NIce deadlifting!!
    "Faith is to believe what you do not yet see; the reward for this faith is to see what you believe. ": Saint Augustine

"No, your face does."

amj0883 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) amj0883 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) amj0883 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) amj0883 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) amj0883 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) amj0883 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) amj0883 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) amj0883 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) amj0883 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) amj0883 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) amj0883 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    It sounds like you had a very productive weekend!!

Good job on the pull-ups...I haven't even attempted one...lol
    *Mandy*

Join along on the journey: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=7127501

Love it one rep at a time and never lose the passion for the journey in itself...

Originally Posted by SexyBack View Post
    I want to go to Mexico! Have fun deciding where to go. How many times have you been?
    I have been to Puerto Vallarta two times. We got married there in 2005, and went back for our two year anniversary in 2007, and now itching to go back DH called to finalize the reservations yesterday and the place we wanted to stay at was full, so we need to try other options now

Originally Posted by vanillabn View Post
    Great workout!! Nice job on the deadlifts. I can imagine you were tired after that workout

Oh my goodness I'm so behind in your journal... I didn't go online this weekend much... I LOOOVE those asian salads. I always wanted to make one but I wasn't sure how, as stupid as that sounds!!!

That's sweet you're going to Mexico!! How exciting! That's a great time of year to go on vacation too!

Hope you're having a good week
    Oh, you will like the Asian salad! I was for some reason hesitant when I first made it, but it came out really good! And someone at the bbq I took it too didn't like cabbage and was apologizing up front for not liking cabbage, but then tried it and she loved it! lol

Originally Posted by Mrs_Muscles View Post
    Shoot woman! Nice deads!
    Mexico is fun. I went for my first time last Summer. We stayed at a little resort just NE of Cabo. We spent two full days out on the Sea of Cortez fishing. Then one day we rented ATVs and rode through all kids of really neat country. What a blast. I'd go back in a heartbeat.
    I love the feeling in Mexico...so slow paced, I love the food at the small places on the street, nobody is in a hurry and it is just relaxing We didn't do the ATV rentals last time, but this time we definately will have to give it a shot! TWO DAYS on the water?? I would for sure get sick! lol I have a hard time with boat stuff

Originally Posted by kimm4 View Post
    Mexico sounds like a blast...I haven't been for years!! Nice deads girl wow!! Pretty busy weekend for you...hope your Monday was good
    Thanks!! Monday turned out pretty good ~ more on that below

Originally Posted by Buffycat3 View Post
    Sooo, how you feel today? Any more soreness?

Enjoy your day!
    It was so hard to sleep because I was so sore!! I ended up waking up today at 4:30AM - and I didn't have to!! My workout isn't until this evening, but my muscles kept me from being comfortable enough to sleep. It is all for a good cause though

Hi Angela! Glad you had fun at the BBQ, even though it was a long drive!! NIce deadlifting!!
    Thanks Tara!

It sounds like you had a very productive weekend!!

Good job on the pull-ups...I haven't even attempted one...lol
    Pull ups are still very hard for me. And although chins are somewhat easier, I still can't get all the way up from a dead hang - not even one time! I'll get there though!

TUESDAY

I can't sleep!!

I woke up this morning just before 4:30am, and I didn't have to get up that early. I normally get up on non-workout mornings at 6am, so I thought I would clean the kitchen and get some homwork done...so what am I doing here?!?

Yesterday's Activity
    Noon walk (really short - that same coworker that wanted to walk with me previously wanted to go for another little walk) and evening cardio at the park.

Today is an outdoor tire workout - but those I have to keep kinda secret

Food yesterday
    I did really well with food yesterday, snacked a little before dinner because I wanted to wait for dh to be finished doing some things around the house, so I had a piece of pepperjack cheese and some cashews, but aside from that, ate on plan. I had some turkey burger and ground sirloin in the fridge, so I mixed both kinds of meat together and made taco salad for dinner with 1/3 of it, then combined some in a bowl with diced tomatoes and some other stuff for stuffed bell peppers for lunch today, then took 1/3 and mixed it with a box of frozen spinach and some other stuff to make a spinach meat loaf thing - so lots of lean burger stuff these next couple days!

This last weekend dh bought half and half...I love half and half I try to tell myself it is gross, that it is drinking fat...lol, but it still finds a way into my coffee in the morning Better than drinking breves though, which I would prefer

Today I am reviewing applications to hire for my team of coaches at work, we are hiring 7 and I heard that there were 15 applicants, so we might have to reopen and see if we get more of a selection, but should be able to get some out of that group. Work is going well, I know I am going to have to find ways to balance life and school because I have less time now to mess around on the internet, do homework during work, etc. I just have to set aside time in the early mornings (like I should be doing now!! lol) or in the evenings and weekends to finish my school work.

I haven't recieved all of my books yet for school, which is kinda freaking me out, but it should be okay. They better come this week though! One came yesterday and two are scheduled for today. One place I called yesterday to check on it and he barely told me it was backordered!! *grrr* So I told him nicely I NEEDED IT by the end of the week and if there was a way he could get it to me faster than the two day air I requested, and he said he would ship it overnight on him, so it is a start...hopefully I can do that homework this weekend.

I think I am rambling...lol...bye

I love your rambling

I too couldn't sleep, hence the early morning posts for me as well...lol

I hope you get more applications...so you do not feel as if you have to settle for anyone!!

Hope your having a great dear and that the lack of sleep doesn't catch up to you!!
    *Mandy*

I love your rambling

I too couldn't sleep, hence the early morning posts for me as well...lol

I hope you get more applications...so you do not feel as if you have to settle for anyone!!

Hope your having a great dear and that the lack of sleep doesn't catch up to you!!
    It is catching up!! Sleepy today

Hello All!

Just thought I would swing in...not a whole lot new to report on.

Activity today is an evening workout and some cardio, but I haven't done that yet.

Other Stuff -
    Trying to plan out our summer and fun dates, camping trips, anniversary, shopping sprees, so me and hubs have been trying to figure out what we want to do, where we want to go, etc. Our first anniversary is next week and I think we are just going to make dinner at home. I think I want to try Tara's molten cake thing she posted a while back, that looks yummy! I really liked the king crab legs we had for his bday, so maybe we will get more of those too.

Thinking of cutting my hair on friday, I still have to decide how I want it

Ooh..haircut..that means pics!!! Our 2nd anniversary is this month...we don't usually do anything fancy either..dinner at home sounds great!

"No, your face does."

Lckymii is just really nice. (+1000) Lckymii is just really nice. (+1000) Lckymii is just really nice. (+1000) Lckymii is just really nice. (+1000) Lckymii is just really nice. (+1000) Lckymii is just really nice. (+1000) Lckymii is just really nice. (+1000) Lckymii is just really nice. (+1000) Lckymii is just really nice. (+1000) Lckymii is just really nice. (+1000) Lckymii is just really nice. (+1000)
    Argg the school did the same thing to me with my books. I had to read a novel in one evening because it was backordered and my assignment was due the next day. That is nervewracking. I hope it works out better for you!!!
    Your food sounds super yummy! I think I'll make my hubby some tacos for tomorrow Thanks for the idea

kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz
    Hey girl, lots of plans going on...you'll have a busy summer New haircut sounds fun are you going to try a different look?

Have a great day.

You and hubs always have so much fun....

Busy summer...but so much fun
    *Mandy*

jordan1007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jordan1007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jordan1007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jordan1007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jordan1007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jordan1007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jordan1007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jordan1007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jordan1007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jordan1007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jordan1007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You guys are going to have an enjoyable summer it sounds like, that is so cool.

Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Hey Angela...IT'S FRIDAY!
    Wondering if you are going to post pics of your new hair

Happy Anniversary(next week)
    I will tell you again on the date.

Speaking of date, you have a lot going on this summer....But What Fun, eh?
    I hope it all is a bunch of good times!
    In this world, there is Real and Make-Believe. To fear is one thing. To let fear grab you by the tail and swing you around is another. ▪█──────█▪

kitebean is just really nice. (+1000) kitebean is just really nice. (+1000) kitebean is just really nice. (+1000) kitebean is just really nice. (+1000) kitebean is just really nice. (+1000) kitebean is just really nice. (+1000) kitebean is just really nice. (+1000) kitebean is just really nice. (+1000) kitebean is just really nice. (+1000) kitebean is just really nice. (+1000) kitebean is just really nice. (+1000)
    Trying to plan out our summer and fun dates, camping trips, anniversary, shopping sprees, so me and hubs have been trying to figure out what we want to do, where we want to go, etc.
    it is SO IMPORTANT to plan things even if they are little, because otherwise the summer will be gone! It has revved me up to do some planning for a couple of long weekends snowboarding over the next few months.

Sounds like the new job is going well! All goodness in here as usual....
    when ego is lost, limit is lost

LOOK WHERE YOU WANT TO GO

Ooh..haircut..that means pics!!! Our 2nd anniversary is this month...we don't usually do anything fancy either..dinner at home sounds great!
    Yay, pics! I am loading them now I thought you and your hubs were married longer than that - happy anniversary to you guys too!

Originally Posted by Lckymii View Post
    Argg the school did the same thing to me with my books. I had to read a novel in one evening because it was backordered and my assignment was due the next day. That is nervewracking. I hope it works out better for you!!!
    Your food sounds super yummy! I think I'll make my hubby some tacos for tomorrow Thanks for the idea
    I finally got caught up with homework yesterday, on time - so that wasn't too bad. I want to try and get ahead, but it is hard sometimes to keep the dedication to work ahead, hard enough to be 'on time'!

Originally Posted by kimm4 View Post
    Hey girl, lots of plans going on...you'll have a busy summer New haircut sounds fun are you going to try a different look?

Have a great day.
    I'll post a pic of my new hair in the coming post - for me it is much shorter than i ever cut it! but I am liking it I like planning because then if I don't do something, I know it was my choice not to do it, not that I just let the summer go by.

You and hubs always have so much fun....

Busy summer...but so much fun
    Yes, it is! We like spending time together a lot and doing things - so it makes everyday a little more fun

Originally Posted by jordan1007 View Post
    You guys are going to have an enjoyable summer it sounds like, that is so cool.
    Hi! Thanks

Originally Posted by Buffycat3 View Post
    Hey Angela...IT'S FRIDAY!
    Wondering if you are going to post pics of your new hair

Happy Anniversary(next week)
    I will tell you again on the date.

Speaking of date, you have a lot going on this summer....But What Fun, eh?
    I hope it all is a bunch of good times!
    Yes, pics are coming!! Thanks for the anniversary wishes, the few years have gone by really fast!

Originally Posted by kitebean View Post
    it is SO IMPORTANT to plan things even if they are little, because otherwise the summer will be gone! It has revved me up to do some planning for a couple of long weekends snowboarding over the next few months.

Sounds like the new job is going well! All goodness in here as usual....
    I always forget it is cold on your side of the world I haven't evere gone snowboarding, and we get so much snow around here - i just need to try it!

doindbt is a name known to all. (+5000) doindbt is a name known to all. (+5000) doindbt is a name known to all. (+5000) doindbt is a name known to all. (+5000) doindbt is a name known to all. (+5000) doindbt is a name known to all. (+5000) doindbt is a name known to all. (+5000) doindbt is a name known to all. (+5000) doindbt is a name known to all. (+5000) doindbt is a name known to all. (+5000) doindbt is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Hey there, happy Sunday!! But...where are the hair pics?

Hey there Roni

I am having issues with my camera, I had to recharge the battery, and am trying to load them again...one pic is taking forever, and I wanted to try to take all 126 pics off of my camera *sigh* technical difficulties

BUT - they ARE coming!!

Happy Monday!

First, Here is a new hair cut pic This was from Saturday at my mom's bday. So that is my mom and sister in the pic with me.

Updates
    Everything is going well - can't believe the weekend is over! Saturday was my mom's 50th bday party, so in the evening my sis and I hosted that, then during the day dh and I got some flowers planted around the house, I did homework. Yesterday I visited with my sister because she stayed here from the night before, then we went riding our quads in the evening at some place with lots of trails and that was lots of fun! A little scary at times, but then you get used to it. It is strange because I got tired the same way you do when you go swimming for a long time, then get out of the water and you barely realize how tired your body is - kinda the same feeling.

Today I have a long, busy day at work. Meetings the first half of the day then interviewing candidates for positions the second half of the day. I need to be creative with my food and take things that don't stink or need to be heated up so I can stuff my face between interview people!

Tonight I am going to the gym and then coming home. I didnt wake up this morning, so tonight it is.

I ate a lot of junk this weekend. Pizza on saturday night and sunday morning and taco bell sunday night. I haven't been gaining weight over the last couple months, but bf % isn't as good. But - I am the one in control of that, so nobody to blame but me for not gettin my ass out there more!!

Hope everyone has a great Monday!

vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Your hair cut looks awesome! SO cute! You're very pretty...! The quad riding sounds like a great time. I know what you mean about the 'tired' feeling afterwards. Or, you feel like you're still riding it when you're trying to go to sleep!! LOL.

Hope the day at work goes well!! Sounds super busy -- good luck!
    *Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it's always your choice.*