Page 29 of 32 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 ... LastLast
    Jrod95 is just really nice. (+1000) Jrod95 is just really nice. (+1000) Jrod95 is just really nice. (+1000) Jrod95 is just really nice. (+1000) Jrod95 is just really nice. (+1000) Jrod95 is just really nice. (+1000) Jrod95 is just really nice. (+1000) Jrod95 is just really nice. (+1000) Jrod95 is just really nice. (+1000) Jrod95 is just really nice. (+1000) Jrod95 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by phosaken View Post
    yolo pulled 2 times.

guardian lodin - new
    breaker tiara - 3rd dupe

guess no ardin for me.. all my gems are now being saved for the dragon batch.
    Ardins aight..wouldn't lose sleep over not pulling him when Grahdens will get a 6* in time, pulled 3 ardins no anima and..he won't even be my leader since I don't like the idea of taking out kuda for a rainbow team.

On another note, got maxwell last night- somebody gave me the idea of having team 2 being nukers to kill her when she starts the loop, worked on the first try.
    To anyone struggling, I was missing a cleanser and lilith/rowgen, team 1 was Darvanshal (Leader) medulla gem, Matah Drevas, Zelnite dandelga, Lucanna lexida, darvanshal medulla and zelnite friend (double darv/zelnite units helped with reducing damage/sustaining BB incredibly- Matah works great as sub unit too.) Team two was Kuda (leader) Providence ring, Maxwell friend batootha, Ardin angelic foil, Dilma angelic foil, loch angelic foil, and azael angelic foil. Saved all 5 fujins for this 2nd team, first team died at maxwells 20% endless proc- 2nd came in with 3 fujins and ko'd, used 2 more on Kuda+Azael and killed her on revive.
    The only way to have a friend is to be one.

As long as a man stands in his own way, everything seems to be in his way.

phosaken is just really nice. (+1000) phosaken is just really nice. (+1000) phosaken is just really nice. (+1000) phosaken is just really nice. (+1000) phosaken is just really nice. (+1000) phosaken is just really nice. (+1000) phosaken is just really nice. (+1000) phosaken is just really nice. (+1000) phosaken is just really nice. (+1000) phosaken is just really nice. (+1000) phosaken is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Jrod95 View Post
    Ardins aight..wouldn't lose sleep over not pulling him when Grahdens will get a 6* in time, pulled 3 ardins no anima and..he won't even be my leader since I don't like the idea of taking out kuda for a rainbow team.

On another note, got maxwell last night- somebody gave me the idea of having team 2 being nukers to kill her when she starts the loop, worked on the first try.
    To anyone struggling, I was missing a cleanser and lilith/rowgen, team 1 was Darvanshal (Leader) medulla gem, Matah Drevas, Zelnite dandelga, Lucanna lexida, darvanshal medulla and zelnite friend (double darv/zelnite units helped with reducing damage/sustaining BB incredibly- Matah works great as sub unit too.) Team two was Kuda (leader) Providence ring, Maxwell friend batootha, Ardin angelic foil, Dilma angelic foil, loch angelic foil, and azael angelic foil. Saved all 5 fujins for this 2nd team, first team died at maxwells 20% endless proc- 2nd came in with 3 fujins and ko'd, used 2 more on Kuda+Azael and killed her on revive.
    Ardin wasnt on my most wanted list since i was able to get fiora for that atk down SBB.. but I pulled hoping to get him so I had something to do.. lol atm im just BB/SBB leveling Eve and nalmika.. and at same time trying to max tia and oulu's SBB.. working on unlocking SBB for tree, but damn trying to lvl healing BB is a big pain. Ended up pulling two more times before his rate ups were gone and got 4th tiara and homusubi / kagasuchi/bordebegia which is a dupe as well.. really going to save gems now.

grats on getting maxwell brah..
    Former U.S Army RedLeg / Current Signal Corp
    ★cVc★
    ----------------------------
    If you always put limit on everything you do, physical or anything else. It will spread into your work and into your life. There are no limits. There are only plateaus, and you must not stay there, you must go beyond them ~ Bruce Lee

Dan_S has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dan_S has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dan_S has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dan_S has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dan_S has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dan_S has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dan_S has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dan_S has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dan_S has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dan_S has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dan_S has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

A warning regarding a 2nd team, it can go bad in a hurry. If your 2nd team comes up at the wrong time, you'll get blasted and wiped fast. I tried it once and didn't get a bad turn, and Maxwell still wrecked me. I'd imagine having a Zelnite in that squad probably helped a lot with heals (I think I had a Darvanshel friend, and it didn't help enough).

nbk92 is a name known to all. (+5000) nbk92 is a name known to all. (+5000) nbk92 is a name known to all. (+5000) nbk92 is a name known to all. (+5000) nbk92 is a name known to all. (+5000) nbk92 is a name known to all. (+5000) nbk92 is a name known to all. (+5000) nbk92 is a name known to all. (+5000) nbk92 is a name known to all. (+5000) nbk92 is a name known to all. (+5000) nbk92 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Well phuck... looks like I got hacked. Haven't been able to log on my ******** for 2 days now and my alt says my main has been on 15 mins ago.
    �767 crew 6/26/2014 never forget�

**Physical Therapy crew**

**Positive Crew**

**Humble Crew**

@registeredflexoffender

mistafista69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mistafista69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mistafista69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mistafista69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mistafista69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mistafista69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mistafista69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mistafista69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mistafista69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mistafista69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mistafista69 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by nbk92 View Post
    Well phuck... looks like I got hacked. Haven't been able to log on my ******** for 2 days now and my alt says my main has been on 15 mins ago.
    Couldn't you just change the password to the ******** account?
    stuff that should go here

Pokemon X/Alpha Sapphire FC: 3411 1573 2662
    . Friend Name: dr. no gf
    . IGN: sik knt
    Brave Frontier ID: 5839179040 (Cloud)

nbk92 is a name known to all. (+5000) nbk92 is a name known to all. (+5000) nbk92 is a name known to all. (+5000) nbk92 is a name known to all. (+5000) nbk92 is a name known to all. (+5000) nbk92 is a name known to all. (+5000) nbk92 is a name known to all. (+5000) nbk92 is a name known to all. (+5000) nbk92 is a name known to all. (+5000) nbk92 is a name known to all. (+5000) nbk92 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by mistafista69 View Post
    Couldn't you just change the password to the ******** account?
    It's a fake ******** I made just for brave frontier. And I can't recover the account the recovery email was changed with the password.

**Positive Crew**

**Humble Crew**

@registeredflexoffender

Dan_S has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dan_S has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dan_S has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dan_S has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dan_S has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dan_S has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dan_S has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dan_S has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dan_S has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dan_S has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dan_S has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Magress was a severe disappointment. Finished it before 7am.

I can't understand why someone would hack a BF account. That makes absolutely no sense at all.

apolloman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) apolloman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) apolloman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) apolloman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) apolloman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) apolloman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) apolloman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) apolloman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) apolloman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) apolloman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) apolloman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Dan_S View Post
    Magress was a severe disappointment. Finished it before 7am.

I can't understand why someone would hack a BF account. That makes absolutely no sense at all.
    Did you double maxwell him?

What did you expect?

Global has failed us in the Power Creep to Content ratio.

When Magress came out in Japan, I believe they were still around the 12 guardians batch. Raid Class 3 was out when dougie and felnius were meta. Japan has had a much more challenging time than us because of that factor alone.

Global will continue to give us OP units that we can just breeze through all of Japans End game content with (since we are following the Japan content release schedule with trails of the god being the exception) so dont expect any challenge from anything, anytime soon.

Double Maxwell will face roll 99% of the game.
    To the ego, the present moment hardly exists. Only past and future are considered important. This total reversal of the truth accounts for the fact that in the ego mode the mind is so dysfunctional. It is always concerned with keeping the past alive, because without it - who are you?

Gumi still refuses to help and told me to go to ******** for help. ******** wants ID to verify that account is mine...my ******** "name" was made up also so can't do that. If you added me, delete me off your friends list that account is gone.

**Positive Crew**

**Humble Crew**

@registeredflexoffender

phosaken is just really nice. (+1000) phosaken is just really nice. (+1000) phosaken is just really nice. (+1000) phosaken is just really nice. (+1000) phosaken is just really nice. (+1000) phosaken is just really nice. (+1000) phosaken is just really nice. (+1000) phosaken is just really nice. (+1000) phosaken is just really nice. (+1000) phosaken is just really nice. (+1000) phosaken is just really nice. (+1000)
    Gumi still refuses to help and told me to go to ******** for help. ******** wants ID to verify that account is mine...my ******** "name" was made up also so can't do that. If you added me, delete me off your friends list that account is gone.
    that sucks brah, what was the name of that account?

man, no events and no raids making BF kinda stale, i evo'd like 5 units i would never use and right now im just BB lvling, got 30 units to 6* max lvled and 20 of them are SBB maxed.
    ★cVc★
    If you always put limit on everything you do, physical or anything else. It will spread into your work and into your life. There are no limits. There are only plateaus, and you must not stay there, you must go beyond them ~ Bruce Lee

mistafista69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mistafista69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mistafista69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mistafista69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mistafista69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mistafista69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mistafista69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mistafista69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mistafista69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mistafista69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mistafista69 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

man, no events and no raids making BF kinda stale, i evo'd like 5 units i would never use and right now im just BB lvling, got 30 units to 6* max lvled and 20 of them are SBB maxed.
    I'm in the process of getting all my units to 6*, got a bunch left such as Duel-GX, Logan, Lunaris, Eltri, Michele, Nalmika, Rickel, and Kuhla. BB leveling hurts way too much, I'm just trying my best to get to SBB 1, but the moral drive sucks for support types.

I think currently I have:

Zelnite SBB 5
    Luther SBB 3
    Uda SBB 2
    Kuda SBB 1
    Themis SBB 2
    Zellha SBB 1
    Lilly Matah SBB 1
    Orwen SBB 1
    Narza BB1 - lol...

Also, just finally got to summoner level 100, but have yet to finish Tower of Light in Cordelica.

I also read on the reddit, that there is rate up for 4* and 5* thunder units, would this be a good opportunity to pull a Rowgen and Exvehl, or should I pass on those given the units I currently have?

Yeah, that's basically all I do at this point. Up to 38 6* units, with 20 of them SBB max. Most of them are units I'll never use, too. Like yesterday I got my Rowgen and Zephyr to max. What the hell am I going to do with either of those units? I even have 2 anima Zelnites now.

FH9 is coming tonight, and Thunder Vortex soonish (thunder rate up RS is right now).

Jrod95 is just really nice. (+1000) Jrod95 is just really nice. (+1000) Jrod95 is just really nice. (+1000) Jrod95 is just really nice. (+1000) Jrod95 is just really nice. (+1000) Jrod95 is just really nice. (+1000) Jrod95 is just really nice. (+1000) Jrod95 is just really nice. (+1000) Jrod95 is just really nice. (+1000) Jrod95 is just really nice. (+1000) Jrod95 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Hey sorry to hear bout your brave frontier dilemma bruh..you still interested in playing the game? I have a secondary account at 110 linked to a ******** made just for that account, if you do want it, its yours- just let me know (putting trust you wouldn't hack the account cuz u got hacked, only a ******* would do that..)
    Originally Posted by Dan_S View Post
    Yeah, that's basically all I do at this point. Up to 38 6* units, with 20 of them SBB max. Most of them are units I'll never use, too. Like yesterday I got my Rowgen and Zephyr to max. What the hell am I going to do with either of those units? I even have 2 anima Zelnites now.

FH9 is coming tonight, and Thunder Vortex soonish (thunder rate up RS is right now).
    I mean zephyr is always prime for metal parade/super metal parade, Rowgen is a boss killing bad ass- can't see how he'd ever be permanently benched.

I'm retarded, meant Orwen. And I have Dilma, so I literally will never use Zephyr. In fact, I don't ever use Dilma for parades anymore either because I mostly just run them to use up energy...because the units I need it for are like my 4th and 5th tier units.

askslapper is on a distinguished road. (+10) askslapper is on a distinguished road. (+10) askslapper is on a distinguished road. (+10) askslapper is on a distinguished road. (+10) askslapper is on a distinguished road. (+10) askslapper is on a distinguished road. (+10) askslapper is on a distinguished road. (+10) askslapper is on a distinguished road. (+10) askslapper is on a distinguished road. (+10) askslapper is on a distinguished road. (+10) askslapper is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    i haven't played this game much lately but will log on to clear the new FH season so I can horde some gems hehe

apparently they have the thunder arena coming soon but probably won't bother with that since i ceebs building up a team

lulz my dumbass was BB farming and used up all my friends.. so when i went to do FH. only peeps i can choose from are non-friends. I exited and entered the game many times and still no friends show up. So i said fk it, and ended up doing all 3 FH orbs with a friendless who I didnt get the their LS at all, and still able to get all rewards from front middle and end.. Didnt score as high as I want but meh... double Maxwell works for the first 3.
    ★cVc★

lulz my dumbass was BB farming and used up all my friends.. so when i went to do FH. only peeps i can choose from are non-friends. I exited and entered the game many times and still no friends show up. So i said fk it, and ended up doing all 3 FH orbs with a friendless who I didnt get the their LS at all, and still able to get all rewards from front middle and end.. Didnt score as high as I want but meh... double Maxwell works for the first 3.
    Gjdm, double maxwell did the trick for the first 3 easypeasy for me, terminus I can't even beat with my current double maxwell squad..I know legwand is obtainable, my team building must be off though.
    Fukking annoying to sustain BB spam with single/double target bosses being the majority of terminus.
    So far I been trying Ardin, Lucca, Fiora all angelic foil (none have sbb10, highest is like 3) +maxwell, zelnite+maxwell friend and I been getting slaughted by Loch's god piercing..he's always around 20% hp cuz I'l only get like 1-2 crits that turn, fuk u rng, fuk u.
    Thinking about slotting in Azael for Ardin, Sodis for Fiora maybe not sure yet.

Gjdm, double maxwell did the trick for the first 3 easypeasy for me, terminus I can't even beat with my current double maxwell squad..I know legwand is obtainable, my team building must be off though.
    Fukking annoying to sustain BB spam with single/double target bosses being the majority of terminus.
    So far I been trying Ardin, Lucca, Fiora all angelic foil (none have sbb10, highest is like 3) +maxwell, zelnite+maxwell friend and I been getting slaughted by Loch's god piercing..he's always around 20% hp cuz I'l only get like 1-2 crits that turn, fuk u rng, fuk u.
    Thinking about slotting in Azael for Ardin, Sodis for Fiora maybe not sure yet.
    i run double maxwell (leads), elza, fiora, eve and zelnite and score 1.6mil consistently. i did fuk up one orb, and only scored 15k lol because i derp and attacked the selfish god with one unit by accident when I was suppose to guard, he proceeded to one shot one unit each afterwards.. and ended up being a failed run on first stage lol

I use maurader set and on loch stage, i target loch (hes uncritable btw), pop an atk pot, and go maxwell > eve > fiora > elza > maxwell > zelnite and I OHKO him.. with same lineup and no pot the 1st time i tried that lineup i left loch with a slither of hp and he god pierced me, but fiora's atk debuff took effect and only eve died. After mare, and only after mare do i have issues sustaining SBBs, so i pop all fujins on the people who didnt get SBB up (usually im lucky and only 3 need fujins) to OHKO Sodis and farlon, going into zelnite stage with full SBB, OHKO zelnite easily by popping maxwell > fiora > rest of unit for easy score.

if you got zelnite, that squad you running is dope, only thing i think holding you back is SBB not 10 and those angelic foils instead of amanohabokens..
    all my team is using amanos and zelnite, elza has sol creators on 2nd sphere and maxwell is using steeple rose as 2nd sphere with all of them SBB10s.

this guy used similar team to you with zelnite and scoring 1.8mil to 2+ but then again hes got orna instead of fiora and using some good spheres.
    http://www.reddit.com/r/bravefrontie..._play_by_play/

yolo rolled one time with summon ticket, hoping for rowgen or orna... and get dupe exvehl, anima typing too.. better than the max lvl max sbb lord one i got. probably wont level him and he'll collect dust in my box.
    Last edited by phosaken; 12-13-2014 at 07:54 PM.
    ★cVc★

i run double maxwell (leads), elza, fiora, eve and zelnite and score 1.6mil consistently. i did fuk up one orb, and only scored 15k lol because i derp and attacked the selfish god with one unit by accident when I was suppose to guard, he proceeded to one shot one unit each afterwards.. and ended up being a failed run on first stage lol

I use maurader set and on loch stage, i target loch (hes uncritable btw), pop an atk pot, and go maxwell > eve > fiora > elza > maxwell > zelnite and I OHKO him.. with same lineup and no pot the 1st time i tried that lineup i left loch with a slither of hp and he god pierced me, but fiora's atk debuff took effect and only eve died. After mare, and only after mare do i have issues sustaining SBBs, so i pop all fujins on the people who didnt get SBB up (usually im lucky and only 3 need fujins) to OHKO Sodis and farlon, going into zelnite stage with full SBB, OHKO zelnite easily by popping maxwell > fiora > rest of unit for easy score.

if you got zelnite, that squad you running is dope, only thing i think holding you back is SBB not 10 and those angelic foils instead of amanohabokens..
    all my team is using amanos and zelnite, elza has sol creators on 2nd sphere and maxwell is using steeple rose as 2nd sphere with all of them SBB10s.

this guy used similar team to you with zelnite and scoring 1.8mil to 2+ but then again hes got orna instead of fiora and using some good spheres.
    http://www.reddit.com/r/bravefrontie..._play_by_play/

yolo rolled one time with summon ticket, hoping for rowgen or orna... and get dupe exvehl, anima typing too.. better than the max lvl max sbb lord one i got. probably wont level him and he'll collect dust in my box.
    Bro dat yolo summon was miles better than mine, got a fukking behemoth.
    Idk why I said angelic foils, I turned all my foils to amanos a couple nights ago but since my last post I grinded out enough bb fodder to take them all to sbb10. I'm uncertain on the best choice of spheres for my fiora,ardin and lucca- not sure if amanos or medullas are better- with maxwell I been switching about like crazy between amano+sol or batootha+steeple.
    I think I'ma keep the same team except swap out zelnite for darvanshal cuz loch still 1HKOs like 2-4 of my team with ardin/fioras atk debuff. not gonna stop till i get this legwand lol

edit- got it, looked at youtube videos and realized I was fighting the selfish god completely wrong, used to atk pot+2 fujins on him and if he survived i'd get mollywhopped, now i see all u gotta do is what he says, use items, bb etc.
    Did it with maxwell lead+zelnite friend with darv, ardin, lucca, and fiora.
    Last edited by Jrod95; 12-13-2014 at 08:48 PM.

Bro dat yolo summon was miles better than mine, got a fukking behemoth.
    Idk why I said angelic foils, I turned all my foils to amanos a couple nights ago but since my last post I grinded out enough bb fodder to take them all to sbb10. I'm uncertain on the best choice of spheres for my fiora,ardin and lucca- not sure if amanos or medullas are better- with maxwell I been switching about like crazy between amano+sol or batootha+steeple.
    I think I'ma keep the same team except swap out zelnite for darvanshal cuz loch still 1HKOs like 2-4 of my team with ardin/fioras atk debuff. not gonna stop till i get this legwand lol
    if you gonna drop someone for darvanshel, drop ardin. You want zelnite there for BB/SBB BC drop rate and the earth elemental adv over loch with double maxwell LS. Do you have a spark buffer like raydn or luther? dropping ardin for the spark buffer might work out better than bringing along darvanshel

I would suggest amano + steeple for maxwell. and amanos for everyone else.
    Last edited by phosaken; 12-13-2014 at 08:49 PM.
    ★cVc★

askslapper is on a distinguished road. (+10) askslapper is on a distinguished road. (+10) askslapper is on a distinguished road. (+10) askslapper is on a distinguished road. (+10) askslapper is on a distinguished road. (+10) askslapper is on a distinguished road. (+10) askslapper is on a distinguished road. (+10) askslapper is on a distinguished road. (+10) askslapper is on a distinguished road. (+10) askslapper is on a distinguished road. (+10) askslapper is on a distinguished road. (+10)

edit- got it, looked at youtube videos and realized I was fighting the selfish god completely wrong, used to atk pot+2 fujins on him and if he survived i'd get mollywhopped, now i see all u gotta do is what he says, use items, bb etc.
    Did it with maxwell lead+zelnite friend with darv, ardin, lucca, and fiora.
    lawlz i did they same thing and kept wondering why i couldn't get past the first round.

i am struggling with the round with loch. think i might bring in a dmg mitigator for the next time i attempt terminus

Originally Posted by askslapper View Post
    lawlz i did they same thing and kept wondering why i couldn't get past the first round.

i am struggling with the round with loch. think i might bring in a dmg mitigator for the next time i attempt terminus
    I attempted Terminus with my crackpot team of Zelnite (L), Kuda, Uda, Narza, Logan (5*), and one of your guys' Maxwell. Ended up getting to the 5th battle and losing, but I did get 600k points for some of the items, don't think I can do any better than that

apolloman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) apolloman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) apolloman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) apolloman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) apolloman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) apolloman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) apolloman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) apolloman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) apolloman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) apolloman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) apolloman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by askslapper View Post

Do you have any earth units with max SBB or an Earth buffer? Loch is highly crit resistant but I was still able to OTK with a Double Max lead and a Max Zelnite and Nalmika.
    To the ego, the present moment hardly exists. Only past and future are considered important. This total reversal of the truth accounts for the fact that in the ego mode the mind is so dysfunctional. It is always concerned with keeping the past alive, because without it - who are you?

Dragon Batch unit reviews are in from JPBF

http://www.bravefrontierforum.net/th...-review.37146/

Lagushelm and Sierra are so beastly!

I've been content with about 1.6M per run (OTK all but Golden God), since there's no way I'll climb into the top 1000.

Maxwell - Amanohabaken, Steeple Rose
    Elza - Amanohabaken, Sol Creator
    Zelnite - Amanohabaken, Sol Creator
    Orna - Amanohabaken, Sol Creator
    Dilma - Amanohabaken
    Maxwell friend - Amanohabaken and Steeple Rose/Sol Creator preferred.

My top run (1.8M) was with Kuhla instead of Dilma, but it was heavily RNG dependent on Loch. With this squad I miss on Loch maybe once every 6 or 7 runs. I can still pull off 1.2-1.3M with 3 units.

I really dislike this FH though, because it's essentially "if you have Orna and Lucca, enjoy your 2M runs."

How important are crafting elemental Seals and Ores? I don't have any mono-element teams, so I'm not sure if I should be wasting the space/time on those type of items.

They were kind of a big deal when everyone was running mono squads. But no one does anymore. It's all spark or crit squads.

I think the last time I used one was Karl. I still keep 99 of all of them, but I'd much rather have revives, 2x fujins, heal, and anything else besides those.

chrsschb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chrsschb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chrsschb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chrsschb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chrsschb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chrsschb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chrsschb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chrsschb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chrsschb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chrsschb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chrsschb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Just found this thread...

I managed to one-group Maxwell without a status nullifier. I instead relied on Melchio being able to get his buff up and keep it up. I ran Grah (Lead), Lilith, Melchio, Darvanshel, and Lancia with Lilly Matah friend. It took me many many tries as I was originally using Lunaris instead of Melchio. Took a break, switched to Melchio and got her first try.

My FH9 team has consisted of: Deemo (Lead), Maxwell, Elza, Darvanshel, and Melchio. Use Zelnite, Elza, Maxwell, and Orna friends. Averaging 1.5m per run.

I am kinda disappointed I've been unable to land a Lilly Matah or Zelnite of my own so far. I've also got all the materials for Ultor and Tridon but haven't pulled either of them.
    || MFC || C7 Crew || Trance & Techno Crew ||

Primobrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Primobrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Primobrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Primobrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Primobrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Primobrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Primobrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Primobrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Primobrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Primobrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Primobrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Global is ****ing boring, No content whatsoever.
    ****Dallas Misc Crew****

I agree. I've tried to play JP though, and the language barrier is just too much. I don't want to have to look up every single sphere I've got to see what it does, or all the random raid items I've got since I have no clue what they are.