Page 29 of 49 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 39 ... LastLast
    kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Thanks! I always apprecaite hearing from The Champ!!!

It hasn't been an overly "fun" process, no-carbbing never is, but it's been bearable. My wife is being very supportive, which helps alot.

I've been drinking water like crazy, but will cut that on Fri and Saturday too. Saturday should be interesting by carb loading to make the muscles look hard and full.

Now, I've just to make it through going to the Cardinals vs. White Sox game tonight...

Originally Posted by WildBill22 View Post
    Looking forward to see how the carb depletion works out for you. I did something similar before my final pics. One suggestion is to increase your potasium to keep your cells hydrated. Also - a glass of red wine (add some glycerol if you like as well) the night before your pictures will also help dry you out before your pics.
    advertising not permitted

Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I sent the link to your page I have one more post and I can put links. I should have my videos up soon so everyone can see what some of my training is like.

kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Sweet, I love videos!!! I waited too long into the Challenge to start doing them. It was really a lot of fun to do, actually. I've got a few if you go back to about page 25 and then forward

You'll get 50 posts just talkin to me right now, hahaha.

Originally Posted by Cintron View Post
    I sent the link to your page I have one more post and I can put links. I should have my videos up soon so everyone can see what some of my training is like.

Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by kennknee View Post
    Sweet, I love videos!!! I waited too long into the Challenge to start doing them. It was really a lot of fun to do, actually. I've got a few if you go back to about page 25 and then forward

You'll get 50 posts just talkin to me right now, hahaha.
    Well I started them last year then I had my surgery and was unable to train until the beginning of this year and decided to go full boar into opening my company. Then I entered a 4 week transformation challenge and one. So I have 21 videos in total with more under way and a dvd idea that I may do later. I just got asked to join this challenge so I entered. As I think when people find out what I have gone through to get to where I did they will see that when you are faced with adversity and doubters it's up to you to shut them up.

Well, it's great to have you in the Arnold Expo portion of the Challenge! Loved your video with all the different band movements, those are great. Loved the pushups with chains around your neck too. Hardcore - yet simple, effective. I LIKE!

Hey, do you have ********? There is an I AM JUGGERNAUT group and an I AM JUGGERNAUT page. You can easily post videos there too!!!

Well I started them last year then I had my surgery and was unable to train until the beginning of this year and decided to go full boar into opening my company. Then I entered a 4 week transformation challenge and one. So I have 21 videos in total with more under way and a dvd idea that I may do later. I just got asked to join this challenge so I entered. As I think when people find out what I have gone through to get to where I did they will see that when you are faced with adversity and doubters it's up to you to shut them up.

Yes I do have a page and one for my site. I h ave been trying to get to that as well.

Loved the section of your website on Cheat Days. You can check out my post #525, where I lay some of my reasoning for doing the same!

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...#post874491131

I found it (and Liked your page), I'll send you a link to the community of Juggernauts on ******** too! Juggernaut Nation is strong!!!

Yes I do have a page and one for my site. I h ave been trying to get to that as well.

I found it (and Liked your page), I'll send you a link to the community of Juggernauts on ******** too! Juggernaut Nation is strong!!!
    Hey thanks I will read your as well. I have to get ready soon even though it's deload week I do one crazy workout during that week and today is it. Yes i see that its strong real hard to get to everyone that posts to you and keep up with everyone don't want to miss anyone.

Day 80 - Going to the Ballpark

Well, no formal workout today. I have a Structural Engineering consultant from Chicago that is here in St. Louis with his family on vacation. We've been working on ONE project together for over 2 years!!! So, you could say we have become friends even more than colleagues. Anyway, we are taking both families to watch the Cardinals vs. the White Sox tonight. So, THIS IS GOING TO BE THE ULTIMATE TEST!!! I've planned out what I can eat - and it doesn't involve any food from the Ballpark - which admittedly sucks. One of the things that I have always tried to be mindful of is showing people that you don't have to go off the deep end to live a healthy, balanced, fit life. I do eat a little different breakfast, lunch, and snacks than my family, but I've always tried to model to my girls the importance of healthy food choices, and generally we do, but they def have a few more "kid" indulgences than I do Thru all that we try to eat together (and the same things) as a family at dinner time no matter what. This week has been an anomoly to that, and I think my wife and I have done a good job of handling it. Tonight's gonna be a hard one for me. One of my FAVORITE things in the whole world is going to a ballgame! I love the sights and sounds and SMELLS and TASTES.

So, wish me luck.

No, wait, not luck. STRENGTH!

BOOGADA will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOOGADA will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOOGADA will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOOGADA will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOOGADA will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOOGADA will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOOGADA will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOOGADA will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOOGADA will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOOGADA will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOOGADA will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    So no ball park hotdogs for you, huh?
    325/300/425

None for me

If my friend and his family could have just waited one more week... hahaha.

Originally Posted by BOOGADA View Post

Day 80 kenn thats great . Thanks for liking my ******** page.

Originally Posted by BOOGADA View Post
    Success!!! I made it through the game last night without caving - only drinking water. We had a great time, Lynn and Peavy pithched a heck of a game, with the Cardinals winning on Carlos Beltran's solo home run, 1-0!!!

Hooray!!!

In Baseball Heaven.

JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Success!!! I made it through the game last night without caving - only drinking water. We had a great time, Lynn and Peavy pithched a heck of a game, with the Cardinals winning on Carlos Beltran's solo home run, 1-0!!!

Hooray!!!

In Baseball Heaven.
    Great Pic!
    Workout Log:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=179207031

hugefreak is on a distinguished road. (+10) hugefreak is on a distinguished road. (+10) hugefreak is on a distinguished road. (+10) hugefreak is on a distinguished road. (+10) hugefreak is on a distinguished road. (+10) hugefreak is on a distinguished road. (+10) hugefreak is on a distinguished road. (+10) hugefreak is on a distinguished road. (+10) hugefreak is on a distinguished road. (+10) hugefreak is on a distinguished road. (+10) hugefreak is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Thumbs up

Dude congrats on no cravings! I know when I go places people think it's weird I bring protien, or snacks. And I'm always DD so I'm not temped to drink. It takes a strong will to not eat at the ball park, we have a work trip to see a triple a game next weekend! Might have to sneak packets of tuna in my wifes purse! Lol
    Keep fighting the good fight!
    Fight the goog fight! Never yield!
    Why wait till tomorrow if you can do it today!
    Give it Hell!

ACCOUNTABILITY DIET TRACKER - FROM DAY 80

DAILY GOALS Keep protein as high as possible, stay under 50g carbs, drink 2 gallons of water (250oz), and stay under 600mg sodium.

All in all, I didn’t make any of these goals… uggh. But it was a relative success, in that, I was able to go the Ballpark (one of my favorite places on EARTH), have a good time, *not get cranky with anyone, and avoid blowing IT!!!

It’s certainly not like I missed by much, 54g carbs, 220oz of water, and 926mg sodium. Today (Day 81 – NO CARBS) will be the real test! Then Friday, the carbs will increase, the water will decrease to crescendo on Saturday with LOTS of no-water carbs liked baked sweet potato and Sweetarts, NO water, but a glass of wine per WildBill Harmon!!!

ACTIVITY, NUTRITION, AND SUPPLEMENTS

Upon Waking
    6:00am 6 oz honeydew melon (bad choice, btw), 6.5g IL BCAAs

Breakfast
    7:30am 2 scoops ON GS Whey

Mid Morning
    10:00am 4 hard boiled egg whites, a tiny bit of ceasar salad left over from one of my daughter’s meals from last weekend (not a great choice either), 1 ON Fish Oil, 2 IL Final Cutz cap

Lunch
    12:10pm 8 oz chicken breast, 1/2 cup fresh green beans, ¼ cup whole almonds 1 ON Fish Oil

Mid-Afternoon
    4:00pm 2 servings egg substitute, 4oz lean round roast meat (no seasoning), 1 ON Fish Oil, 2000IU Vitamin D, 2 IL Final Cutz caps

Dinner
    6:00pm tuna salad, IL BCAAs

Bedtime
    11:00pm

1610 calories, 161g Protein, 54g Carb, 86g Fat (40/13/47 split), sodium 926mg, 220oz of water

rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    The clock is ticking...getting excited to see how your sodium and carb depletion turns out for your pictures. I know NoJoke wouldn't mind me saying you are going to kill it!!! BTW...goe easy on the wine.lol. Make sure it's a small glass and not a 32oz. beer glass
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    If you want it, make it happen. No one else, but you, can make you make it happen.

Don't "JUST DO IT", give it your all.
    Anyone can show up and pick up a dumbell, but not everyone will give it their all.

I don't stop working out when my muscles are sore, I stop when I'm done with my workout.

Todays excuses, won't help you tomorrow.

VENI VIDI VICI

It will small.

Truthfully, I was already planning on using JUGGERNAUT HP and push-ups to get vascular!

Originally Posted by rumblebird View Post
    The clock is ticking...getting excited to see how your sodium and carb depletion turns out for your pictures. I know NoJoke wouldn't mind me saying you are going to kill it!!! BTW...goe easy on the wine.lol. Make sure it's a small glass and not a 32oz. beer glass

asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by rumblebird View Post
    You watch your mouth Rumble Go for the big one LOL I always do!! LOL ok not as much as I used to, got to thinking about that today! Before I started this challenge my girlfriend and I would drink a bottle of wine a night and on a bad night it would be 2 of them (together not each...tho not that it'd be much worse if it were)! Now I spend more time at the gym with my trainer and another friend and less at home alone drinking wine! Thought my cheat meal is Wine night Tursdays at a local restaurant...and it's only one glass either way... Cheers
    "Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure"

Follow my Juggernaut experience:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159087441&p=1182314431#post1182314431

teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    TO SQUAT OR NOT TO SQUAT?
    WHETHER IT’S THE FRONT SQUAT OR REGULAR SQUATS,
    The answer is SQUAT TILL YOU DROP!!
    A squat is known as a compound exercise. Unlike isolation exercises, compound exercises involve the action of more than one joint and more than one muscle at a time. This causes a high amount of muscle fiber recruitment which in turn boosts testosterone levels. The main muscles that get activated with squats are the *glutes, *quadriceps, *hamstrings, *hip flexors and *abdominals. The calves also get called into play to stabilize the lower legs.

JUGGERNAUTS To get the best boost in testosterone levels, you need to work out with heavy weights to stimulate the muscles with different styles, types and variations training routines that will create real results, it is not one fits all.
    I PREFER The 20 rep squat because it’s anabolic at any age. TRY IT; Perform a 20 rep set of squats and your body is forced to respond. Though the set lasts only several minutes, your body will be shocked and muscle fibers stimulated.....Train safe, Train hard, and Train right.....

FRONT SQUATS WITH JOESWAT AND DR. CAMP

REGULAR SQUATS WITH JOESWAT AND TEAM INFINITE HOPE

TO BE A JUGGERNAUT!!!, YOU NEED EAT RIGHT AND TRAIN RIGHT!!! IM HERE IF YOU NEED ME.
    **Free training/dieting/nutritional tips and advise;
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=142169941
    http://www.********.com/profile.php?id=100000163797746
    http://www.********.com/IAMJUGGERNAUT
    http://www.********.com/JoeSwatPalumbo

Joe Palumbo
    IFBB PRO
    Joeswat Ifbb Pro Infinitelabs
    www.infinitelabs.com
    www.fitnesswithjoeswat.org
    http://www.********.com/home.php?#!/InfiniteLabsSupplements

Oh, it'll be a small one. If nothing else because I've never done this before. I'm not a stage competitor, I'm just doing it for the experience of feeling like one With the water depletion starting tomorrow along with the carb (glycogen) loading tomorrow and Saturday, I can't wait to see if my skin really sucks up like a vaccuum to my muscles, then the muscles fill because of the carbs, and the glycogen starts to suck any water that it can find from below the surface of the skin. I never perfected the sodium part of what I read, but I did signifigantly decrease it, so I'm hoping that was good enough.

It ends up I DO have a volleyball game tonight, so that should be interesting on NO CARBS today...

My Juggernaut HP will be the highlight of my day. It may be the only thing that gets me through tonight's games!!!

Originally Posted by asheid View Post
    You watch your mouth Rumble Go for the big one LOL I always do!! LOL ok not as much as I used to, got to thinking about that today! Before I started this challenge my girlfriend and I would drink a bottle of wine a night and on a bad night it would be 2 of them (together not each...tho not that it'd be much worse if it were)! Now I spend more time at the gym with my trainer and another friend and less at home alone drinking wine! Thought my cheat meal is Wine night Tursdays at a local restaurant...and it's only one glass either way... Cheers

qtguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) qtguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) qtguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) qtguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) qtguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) qtguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) qtguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) qtguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) qtguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) qtguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) qtguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Hooray!!!

In Baseball Heaven.
    Had to tell you this is a great pic! Also I dunno if i'm believing this no craving stuff!!! at a Baseball game no less.... You are the man though!

Good luck tonight!
    My Juggernaut Journey -- http://tinyurl.com/7jknbjn

Follow @qtguy
    http://www.********.com/qtguy

"keep moving forward"
    "inch by inch, life's a cinch"

Water only, cross-my-heart-hope-to-die.

I even bought the girls some ice cream and my wife a Souvenir Soda. Nothing for me, nada (well, except a big bottle of water).

These photos better be good!

Originally Posted by qtguy View Post
    Had to tell you this is a great pic! Also I dunno if i'm believing this no craving stuff!!! at a Baseball game no less.... You are the man though!

pinkplaygirl01 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pinkplaygirl01 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pinkplaygirl01 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pinkplaygirl01 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pinkplaygirl01 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pinkplaygirl01 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pinkplaygirl01 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pinkplaygirl01 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pinkplaygirl01 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pinkplaygirl01 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pinkplaygirl01 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    You're so awesome dude. I laugh at your inserted graphics and looking at how far you've come is like night and day. I'm still in awe that you don't have cravings. Those freakin little things kill me like crazy and turn into a giant, and then before I know it, all the skittles in the bag are gone =o(

Water only, cross-my-heart-hope-to-die.

I even bought the girls some ice cream and my wife a Souvenir Soda. Nothing for me, nada (well, except a big bottle of water).

These photos better be good!
    "There is nothing impossible. Even the word itself says "I'm possible""

Friend me here:

http://www.********.com/amillion.henry

Follow me here (Instagram):

1namllyn

Day 81 - Indoor Volleyball - Back Again

I wasn't sure that this next session started right after the Championship of the previous one, so I was hoping that my play wouldn't be affected by my NO CARB DAY, but here I am. You know what though, 2 scoops of Juggernaut HP and there wasn't as much drop off in my endurance as I thought there would be. Also, the Infinite Labs Final Cutz fat thermo that I've been taking has kept the cravings to nothing and keep my mood elevated when I would usually be crabby as all get out. I still am going through moments, but it's almost tomorrow, which means back to 100 carbs and then Sat. load up. I'm really counting on the water depletion to suck my skin in because right now, the 200+ ounces a day for a few days has me not feeling great about my definition. I have to trust that it will be there if I do this correctly! I have to believe the max size will be there because of the carb/glycogen load, too. The tan looks pretty darn good - considering I've never had a tan in MY LIFE. I did the 10 day lasting spray thing, and I did a first round fo shaving today. Really hoping to look my best and knowck this outta the park.

SUPPLEMENT REVIEW

Since I'm NO CARB, I went with 2 scoops of the Juggernaut HP Crimson Punch and I only 6 oz water. Oh, so yummy!

TASTE = 10, this is a no-brainer. 2 scoops in 6 oz is like super concentrated Kool Aid. Who doesn't like that???
    PUMP= 8, it's just not there as much with the cardio activities of course. I'm not rushing blood to any specific muscle groups, so of course the overall pump is lessesed.
    STRENGTH = 9, I was still able to elevate and hit with power, I didn't think i was going to be able to say that. I was as nimble, but I've also been extra low carb for a couple days and lower carb for over a week!
    FOCUS = 9, still have that competitive fire, so focus is important, especially low carb when you are kind of losing your mind
    ENDURANCE = 10, loved that I didn't feel rundown or anything. That makes me super happy.

qtguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) qtguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) qtguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) qtguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) qtguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) qtguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) qtguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) qtguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) qtguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) qtguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) qtguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Glad the volleyball games went well. Gotta love the IL products! You're gonna have a FANTASTIC finish and be the envy of Juggernauts everywhere!!
    My Juggernaut Journey -- http://tinyurl.com/7jknbjn

Follow @qtguy
    http://www.********.com/qtguy

"keep moving forward"
    "inch by inch, life's a cinch"

I like the picture it's like a poster.

Page 29 of 49 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 39 ... LastLast