Page 29 of 41 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 39 ... LastLast
    Uk Natty Aestheatics DukaTheDude's Avatar
    DukaTheDude is just really nice. (+1000) DukaTheDude is just really nice. (+1000) DukaTheDude is just really nice. (+1000) DukaTheDude is just really nice. (+1000) DukaTheDude is just really nice. (+1000) DukaTheDude is just really nice. (+1000) DukaTheDude is just really nice. (+1000) DukaTheDude is just really nice. (+1000) DukaTheDude is just really nice. (+1000) DukaTheDude is just really nice. (+1000) DukaTheDude is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by qurs View Post
    I haven't updated my stats in months I don't really care about aesthetics. Neg me if you want I won't neg back. A few guys thinking I'm trolling or beta have negged me already. I don't give a ****. Like I have said all along, I'm just logging this ****. It's literally a diary. I don't give a **** about reps. I love this girl and I want to know the truth.
    M8 sorry to kick it to you, but this sloot does not care about you or you finding the truth.

Just the incentive alone that you have to go through all that trouble just to figure out something as simple as the concept of the "truth", shows she is lying and doesn't care enough about you to be straight up or honest with you.

You are an idiot....

/Thread.

joykilla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) joykilla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) joykilla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) joykilla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) joykilla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) joykilla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) joykilla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) joykilla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) joykilla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) joykilla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) joykilla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Either way she is gone. You are 27 bro, you ain't got time for that bull****.
    CPA

coozapalooza is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coozapalooza is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coozapalooza is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coozapalooza is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coozapalooza is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coozapalooza is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coozapalooza is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coozapalooza is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coozapalooza is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coozapalooza is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coozapalooza is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Damn man I feel for you on this one. In for updates.

I hope you're able to make a clean break and get out of this situation without feelings hurt too bad.

Message Board King GhostRider111's Avatar
    GhostRider111 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GhostRider111 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GhostRider111 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GhostRider111 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GhostRider111 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GhostRider111 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GhostRider111 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GhostRider111 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GhostRider111 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GhostRider111 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GhostRider111 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    So OP now you are thinking she drove to San Fran for work?

I brought this up as a possibility a day or two ago. I said she sounds like the type that would make up some elaborate lie about how she is going to Vegas, thereby stressing you out thinking she might cheat, when in reality she was going to a work function or something like that. It's all done because she is insecure about your relationship and where she stands so she wants to get you more hooked. In her warped mind, something like that would do the trick.

So either she is a massive whore, or a massive psycho. Either way you gotta get rid of her. She is bad news.

IBench5Pounds is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IBench5Pounds is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IBench5Pounds is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IBench5Pounds is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IBench5Pounds is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IBench5Pounds is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IBench5Pounds is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IBench5Pounds is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IBench5Pounds is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IBench5Pounds is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IBench5Pounds is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I love this girl so much I broke down and cried in front of her mom twice when I heard all this stuff. I told her that no matter happens tonight (I told her I'm sure we're going to break up tonight because GF won't come clean) to tell her daughter that I care about her so much.

OP you are so BETA. You know what happened. She went and spent the weekend with some guy she's seeing behind your back. The details of what actually happened are irrelevant.

Mom probably started laughing on the inside when you went beta.

areyoucereal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) areyoucereal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) areyoucereal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) areyoucereal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) areyoucereal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) areyoucereal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) areyoucereal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) areyoucereal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) areyoucereal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) areyoucereal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) areyoucereal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Maybe her mom is trying to cover for her (you know.... since she's FAMILY) and they are both getting their lies mixed up and her mom thinks she's doing good by saying she went away for work so she doesn't rat her out by accident.

This chick is shady either way.

Dump her.
    *** Canadian Crew ***
    *** One meal a day Crew ***
    ***Mandatory outdoors 1x a week crew***
    ***Neg angry incels on sight crew***

qurs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) qurs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) qurs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) qurs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) qurs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) qurs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) qurs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) qurs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) qurs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) qurs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) qurs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by IBench5Pounds View Post

OP you are so BETA. You know what happened. She went and spent the weekend with some guy she's seeing behind your back. The details of what actually happened are irrelevant.

Mom probably started laughing on the inside when you went beta.
    Her mom was telling me how much different her daughter is since she's with me and how highly she speaks of me all the time. No reason for to do that unless it's the truth.

You could be right of course.

Either way, **** you.

Originally Posted by areyoucereal View Post
    Maybe her mom is trying to cover for her (you know.... since she's FAMILY) and they are both getting their lies mixed up and her mom thinks she's doing good by saying she went away for work so she doesn't rat her out by accident.

This chick is shady either way.

Dump her.
    I compared texts with her mom. Mom was not on her side at all.

GencFB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GencFB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GencFB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GencFB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GencFB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GencFB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GencFB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GencFB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GencFB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GencFB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GencFB has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    ...what the ****

Has to be said, maybe she's banging the father figure?

lol @ nocoincels; 118 IQ eatmycrackers's Avatar
    eatmycrackers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eatmycrackers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eatmycrackers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eatmycrackers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eatmycrackers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eatmycrackers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eatmycrackers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eatmycrackers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eatmycrackers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eatmycrackers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eatmycrackers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    M. Night Shamalan plot twist: She is secretly seeing/fuking Norm (the father figure)

edit^YOU MOTHER ****ING WIZARD I WILL RAPE YOU WHEN I GET THE CHANCE *******
    Posts are for fun, not to be taken seriously or as truth.

Angie Varona Appreciation Club Founder

kbrown225 is just really nice. (+1000) kbrown225 is just really nice. (+1000) kbrown225 is just really nice. (+1000) kbrown225 is just really nice. (+1000) kbrown225 is just really nice. (+1000) kbrown225 is just really nice. (+1000) kbrown225 is just really nice. (+1000) kbrown225 is just really nice. (+1000) kbrown225 is just really nice. (+1000) kbrown225 is just really nice. (+1000) kbrown225 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by straightsixm3 View Post
    strong everything.

never show love brah, love will get you killed.

edit: Honestly brah (srs), never go digging when you think something is up. I started doing this with a girl I was seeing that I was suspicious of and ending up just becoming obsessed because I really cared about her and it just hurt too much. Don't ask questions you don't want to know the answers to.
    What do you mean love will get you killed?

We're not in the middle of compton selling dope.

Lol pls go. Can't believe you said that.

IBench5Pounds is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IBench5Pounds is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IBench5Pounds is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IBench5Pounds is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IBench5Pounds is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IBench5Pounds is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IBench5Pounds is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IBench5Pounds is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IBench5Pounds is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IBench5Pounds is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IBench5Pounds is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Her mom was telling me how much different her daughter is since she's with me and how highly she speaks of me all the time. No reason for to do that unless it's the truth.

You could be right of course.

Either way, **** you.
    Of course she's gonna tell you that! She had some awkward ******* crying in her living room on Christmas eve, what was she suppose to do? Tell you you're a ******* and that Drake pounded that angus way better than you do?

Dude all joking aside if you choose to stay with this girl your relationship will be nothing but paranoia on your side. It'll lead to arguing and other issues, just cut your losses. Your soon to be ex will not come clean. You don't have enough evidence to call her out on anything besides lying (which to the degree she's done it to is enough to dump), for every lie you call her out on she will just cover it up with another lie/tell you you're too jealous which you will eventually buy because you can't disprove it. What you're feeling sucks bro but just remember it isn't gonna change, spesh now that she knows that she can get away with it. It'll hurt but cut her out of her life before you end up wasting more time and dignity.

MyronBulk is just really nice. (+1000) MyronBulk is just really nice. (+1000) MyronBulk is just really nice. (+1000) MyronBulk is just really nice. (+1000) MyronBulk is just really nice. (+1000) MyronBulk is just really nice. (+1000) MyronBulk is just really nice. (+1000) MyronBulk is just really nice. (+1000) MyronBulk is just really nice. (+1000) MyronBulk is just really nice. (+1000) MyronBulk is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by eatmycrackers View Post
    But Drake tweeted a pic of her. She must have sent the same pic to OP.

(bumping for relevance)
    Originally Posted by apolloman View Post
    This is what I don't get, like whats going on? Is that drakes real twitter? (I don't have one)
    hahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahaha

peace
    O=('.'Q,) Harbourlife Crew O=('.'Q,)

★★★ Part of the Ultra 2013 & 2014 Thread ★★★

++ Positive Crew ++

pWally has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pWally has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pWally has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pWally has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pWally has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pWally has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pWally has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pWally has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pWally has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pWally has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pWally has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by kbrown225 View Post
    What do you mean love will get you killed?

We're not in the middle of compton selling dope.

Lol pls go. Can't believe you said that.
    He didn't mean it literally...
    Youthful Glow Connoisseur Crew - Founder and Chief Glow Advisor
    Chloe Grace Moretz Appreciation Crew - Founder and Former CEO (Retired)

Always strive to be Inb4 pWally

Witness the beginning. http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=171335301&pagenumber=

SquallFF8 is a name known to all. (+5000) SquallFF8 is a name known to all. (+5000) SquallFF8 is a name known to all. (+5000) SquallFF8 is a name known to all. (+5000) SquallFF8 is a name known to all. (+5000) SquallFF8 is a name known to all. (+5000) SquallFF8 is a name known to all. (+5000) SquallFF8 is a name known to all. (+5000) SquallFF8 is a name known to all. (+5000) SquallFF8 is a name known to all. (+5000) SquallFF8 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Her mom confirmed nothing but the accident. Literally nothing. No phone call about changing tickets, no lecture about not partying, drinking, doing drugs in Vegas (this conversation happened as I was driving her home and she was like I'm going to miss my plane, gonna ask my mom to change the flight, mom gives final lecture about drugs, etc., recall she told me during the confrontation about this too). She didn't tell her mom I was going with her. She didn't tell her mom I was going with her to Vegas. Nothing. She completely acted like she had a flight with me. She told her mom she had a work conference in San Francisco (about 2 hours away, time frame fits that she would drive there). She told her mom about the accident, said it was her coworkers car, and that when she came home they were driving and she had to drop her friend off at home (her mom was keeping in touch obviously). This didn't make sense to me at first, why was she dropping her friend off if they were in separate vehicles, then I remembered she was it was wrecked so it would make sense she drove her back (but they should have gone together?).

Anyway so all that Vegas **** was most likely a lie. Why the **** would she lie about that? To seem cool? I love her so much I don't give a **** if she's a loser. I literally have only met her coworkers, not a single friend. I don't care. Anyway I digress.

So I told her mom she's at dinner with her step-dad right now. She said she told me she got called into work (I'm dropping her off at work at 1AM later...). I said no she's with Norm. She said first he's not their step-dad but they have a relationship like that. She ended up confirming that she was with this father figure. She told me that her daughter (my GF) never tells her about these meetings, but he always tells her anyway. I had asked her to call this guy in front of me and ask him but she said she remembers him texting her that she would be meeting him later, so I believe her about this. I gave her a lot of details about this guy and what they were doing and she confirmed them.

I love this girl so much I broke down and cried in front of her mom twice when I heard all this stuff. I told her that no matter happens tonight (I told her I'm sure we're going to break up tonight because GF won't come clean) to tell her daughter that I care about her so much. I just realized how much I loved her when I was talking to her mom. We also determined to confront her daughter in the morning if **** goes bad between us tonight, because she will tell her mom something about me breaking up with her for some bull**** reason and not the truth that she doesn't trust me and thinks I'm controlling (no **** you ****ing lied to me you complete psycho). I will not tell her that I talked to her mom at all so the morning confrontation will be a surprise.

I'm now convinced she did not go to Vegas. No ****ing way. She must be lying to seem cool, she's that insecure with me? I will confront her again tonight and give her one chance to come clean about everything.

When I started this thread I honestly believed nothing would happen. I've never once thought she would cheat on me. I started the thread as a troll. I wish I never checked that first flight departure. My life will never be the same. At worst, she would cheat on me, big ****ing deal. Never in a million years did I think she be so ****ing psycho to fake an entire flight and phone conversation right in front of me. And then she lied about it even more being a private plane. What in the absolute **** is going on.

I'm leaving for her place in 90 minutes.

inb4 she told me the truth and lied to her mom (I'm convinced she told her mom the truth at this point based on their conversation)

Cliffs: mom thinks she drove to San Francisco for work
    WHAT THE **** IS GOING ON??

You are beyond beta. As in taking it to a whole new level of being a pathetic chump in this whole situation. What happened to breaking up with her like you so strongly told the misc several times ITT now? You talk like a man but then you realize that she owns your pathetic ass and can tell you anything to "mindfuk" you into believing her. Pathetic brah, simply pathetic. So whats next? You going to go talk to her some more, listen to what she says, have some breakfast, and then report back to the misc "I don't know whats going on brahs!!! Help me out!" like you've done several times now?

ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I think her actually cheating on you would have been better than her making up some other alternate universe that she apparently lives in at the moment.

Well. Maybe not.

I think her lying about Vegas just to be "cool", is more plausible. Even though it is super crazy.
    "Don't be envious when the grass is greener on the other side because you don't know how much crap it took to fertilize that ground.�

Are you ready? "Therefore I said to you that you will die in your sins; for if you do not believe that I am He, you will die in your sins.� (John 8:24).

hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    holy fcuk, this is some weird chit OP. At this point its pretty clear there's no way you could ever trust this chick after all this. inb4 shes banging the father figure lol

Also where did I miss the part where OP has a jag? I wanna see pics if true
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    Bayern Munchen Crew
    German-Hungarian Crew
    AZ Sports Crew
    Idaho Brah
    TRUMP 2016
    Finance Crew
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"Over 90% of muscle gain is stretching" - ReppinRyan & AnimalAdam

ljusmc1371 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ljusmc1371 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ljusmc1371 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ljusmc1371 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ljusmc1371 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ljusmc1371 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ljusmc1371 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ljusmc1371 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ljusmc1371 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ljusmc1371 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ljusmc1371 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by PenguinWarrior View Post
    Having read every page of this thread, I doubt it was a roll bread. OP's reactions over the pages have been quite logical (for a normal human standard, not a miscer). He pretended to be indifferent to the possibility that his girl might be cheating on him, and he tried to act all tough and alpha for the misc, but soon it became quite clear that he was very attached to this girl, something that happens to normal men and women when they are in a r/s. Most normal men (not counting teh alfa miscers) cant just 'dump and go no contact' on a whim. He tried stretching it, prolonging it, acting clingy at times but on the verge of breaking up at others; very common scenarios in a man on the verge on breaking up a r/s he put energy and time into. Half of him doesnt want to, but deep down inside he knows what he has to do.

Good luck opie, I'm with you brah. The truth has prevailed and I'm genuinely sorry that your girl turned out to be a lying sl00t. Everyone here says sloots gona sloot but nobody wants their girl to be the sloot.
    Very well put. I agree.

kbrown225 is just really nice. (+1000) kbrown225 is just really nice. (+1000) kbrown225 is just really nice. (+1000) kbrown225 is just really nice. (+1000) kbrown225 is just really nice. (+1000) kbrown225 is just really nice. (+1000) kbrown225 is just really nice. (+1000) kbrown225 is just really nice. (+1000) kbrown225 is just really nice. (+1000) kbrown225 is just really nice. (+1000) kbrown225 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Qur I feel like there's a higher chance that she lied about the Vegas trip and went to a work meeting instead of cheating on you.
    I believe in an earlier posts you said she had a pretty decent job, and she's also really insecure about the relationship because she thinks you're such a player and pull ass like its nothing.

Then again she could've cheated, but its more plausible that she just lied to you to seem cooler. She already hides her friends on ******** and people that usually do that are insecure about their number of friends. Also she speaks very highly of you in front of her mom which means she probably has you high on a pedestal. Either way you'll get to the bottom of it, and I assume you'll break up with her either way.

Pirlo21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pirlo21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pirlo21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pirlo21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pirlo21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pirlo21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pirlo21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pirlo21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pirlo21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pirlo21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pirlo21 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    OP tried to play alpha at first, then ended up being beta.

OP is a attached to his GF so much he wants to know the whole truth to make a decision. So if the sl00t cries and tell him she didn't cheat on him OP most probably believe her.

Ace28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ace28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ace28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ace28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ace28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ace28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ace28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ace28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ace28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ace28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ace28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I think she's lying to both you and her mom. Time to move on, 3 months from now you will look back and think why did I even care so much at the time?
    "THE PEOPLE WHO MAKE THE GREATEST STRENGTH GAINS OVER TIME WILL MAKE THE GREATEST SIZE GAINS OVER TIME ACCORDING TO THEIR GENETIC POTENTIAL. If you're reading this and never get anywhere close to your ultimate strength levels (AT WHATEVER REP RANGE) you will never get to your utmost level of potential size." Dante Trudel

Molec is a name known to all. (+5000) Molec is a name known to all. (+5000) Molec is a name known to all. (+5000) Molec is a name known to all. (+5000) Molec is a name known to all. (+5000) Molec is a name known to all. (+5000) Molec is a name known to all. (+5000) Molec is a name known to all. (+5000) Molec is a name known to all. (+5000) Molec is a name known to all. (+5000) Molec is a name known to all. (+5000)
    This is why everything has to start and end with the truth.

Lying just means you concede that you're inferior to someone, because you cant afford to rely on the truth on it's own, to carry on the course of your dealings.

icewill36 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) icewill36 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) icewill36 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) icewill36 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) icewill36 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) icewill36 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) icewill36 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) icewill36 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) icewill36 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) icewill36 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) icewill36 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by SquallFF8 View Post
    You are beyond beta. As in taking it to a whole new level of being a pathetic chump in this whole situation. What happened to breaking up with her like you so strongly told the misc several times ITT now? You talk like a man but then you realize that she owns your pathetic ass and can tell you anything to "mindfuk" you into believing her. Pathetic brah, simply pathetic. So whats next? You going to go talk to her some more, listen to what she says, have some breakfast, and then report back to the misc "I don't know whats going on brahs!!! Help me out!"?
    This... wtf OP, can you really not see what is going on ? you are now thinking she just went for work ??? has it not occurred to you she lied to her mom too ? this chick OBVIOUSLY spent the weekend with another guy. burn that b!tch to the ground
    MISC TALL CREW

Originally Posted by pWally View Post
    He didn't mean it literally...
    I realize that but it still sounds potato.

Made me cringe a bit on the inside.

qurs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) qurs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) qurs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) qurs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) qurs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) qurs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) qurs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) qurs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) qurs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) qurs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) qurs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by SquallFF8 View Post
    You are beyond beta. As in taking it to a whole new level of being a pathetic chump in this whole situation. What happened to breaking up with her like you so strongly told the misc several times ITT now? You talk like a man but then you realize that she owns your pathetic ass and can tell you anything to "mindfuk" you into believing her. Pathetic brah, simply pathetic. So whats next? You going to go talk to her some more, listen to what she says, have some breakfast, and then report back to the misc "I don't know whats going on brahs!!! Help me out!" like you've done several times now?
    Because I'm willing to give her another chance if it turns out she's been lying to seem cool? You're so ****ing alpha bro see you on the next season of The Pickup Artist where you just smash bitches within 2 triliseconds of meeting them.

And no I don't think she is ****ing Norm (step-dad, whatever he is).

Yes, she could have been with some guy this weekend, but her texts to her mom seemed real, I read them. Of course she could lie to her mom too, that's why we will confront her tomorrow morning.

If you guys are sick of this thread stop ****ing reading it.

pWally has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pWally has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pWally has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pWally has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pWally has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pWally has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pWally has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pWally has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pWally has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pWally has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pWally has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Because I'm willing to give her another chance if it turns out she's been lying to seem cool? You're so ****ing alpha bro see you on the next season of The Pickup Artist where you just smash bitches within 2 triliseconds of meeting them.

Yes, she could have been with some guy this weekend, but her texts to her mom seemed real, I read them. Of course she could lie to her mom too, that's why we will confront her tomorrow morning.

Youthful Glow Connoisseur Crew - Founder and Chief Glow Advisor
    Chloe Grace Moretz Appreciation Crew - Founder and Former CEO (Retired)

Always strive to be Inb4 pWally

Witness the beginning. http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=171335301&pagenumber=

zsr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zsr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zsr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zsr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zsr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zsr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zsr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zsr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zsr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zsr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zsr has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    If this is real this is seriously the most bizarre thing i have ever heard. I mean the fuk is going on.

No struggle, No progress niiick's Avatar
    niiick is just really nice. (+1000) niiick is just really nice. (+1000) niiick is just really nice. (+1000) niiick is just really nice. (+1000) niiick is just really nice. (+1000) niiick is just really nice. (+1000) niiick is just really nice. (+1000) niiick is just really nice. (+1000) niiick is just really nice. (+1000) niiick is just really nice. (+1000) niiick is just really nice. (+1000)
    OP, You have got to be the most pathetic person on the misc.

She isn't special, you're not special... About time you realise this storm in a teacup is a waste and move on with your life.

Originally Posted by pWally View Post

gawd man. that redhead bitch was hot.

cant believe I've never fapped to her srs

Prose Edda has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Prose Edda has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Prose Edda has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Prose Edda has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Prose Edda has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Prose Edda has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Prose Edda has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Prose Edda has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Prose Edda has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Prose Edda has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Prose Edda has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Her mom confirmed nothing but the accident. Literally nothing. No phone call about changing tickets, no lecture about not partying, drinking, doing drugs in Vegas (this conversation happened as I was driving her home and she was like I'm going to miss my plane, gonna ask my mom to change the flight, mom gives final lecture about drugs, etc., recall she told me during the confrontation about this too). She didn't tell her mom I was going with her. She didn't tell her mom I was going with her to Vegas. Nothing. She completely acted like she had a flight with me. She told her mom she had a work conference in San Francisco (about 2 hours away, time frame fits that she would drive there). She told her mom about the accident, said it was her coworkers car, and that when she came home they were driving and she had to drop her friend off at home (her mom was keeping in touch obviously). This didn't make sense to me at first, why was she dropping her friend off if they were in separate vehicles, then I remembered she was it was wrecked so it would make sense she drove her back (but they should have gone together?).

Anyway so all that Vegas **** was most likely a lie. Why the **** would she lie about that? To seem cool? I love her so much I don't give a **** if she's a loser. I literally have only met her coworkers, not a single friend. I don't care. Anyway I digress.

So I told her mom she's at dinner with her step-dad right now. She said she told me she got called into work (I'm dropping her off at work at 1AM later...). I said no she's with Norm. She said first he's not their step-dad but they have a relationship like that. She ended up confirming that she was with this father figure. She told me that her daughter (my GF) never tells her about these meetings, but he always tells her anyway. I had asked her to call this guy in front of me and ask him but she said she remembers him texting her that she would be meeting him later, so I believe her about this. I gave her a lot of details about this guy and what they were doing and she confirmed them.

I love this girl so much I broke down and cried in front of her mom twice when I heard all this stuff. I told her that no matter happens tonight (I told her I'm sure we're going to break up tonight because GF won't come clean) to tell her daughter that I care about her so much. I just realized how much I loved her when I was talking to her mom. We also determined to confront her daughter in the morning if **** goes bad between us tonight, because she will tell her mom something about me breaking up with her for some bull**** reason and not the truth that she doesn't trust me and thinks I'm controlling (no **** you ****ing lied to me you complete psycho). I will not tell her that I talked to her mom at all so the morning confrontation will be a surprise.

I'm now convinced she did not go to Vegas. (Really? Are you sure brah?...) No ****ing way. She must be lying to seem cool, she's that insecure with me? I will confront her again tonight and give her one chance to come clean about everything.

When I started this thread I honestly believed nothing would happen. I've never once thought she would cheat on me. I started the thread as a troll. I wish I never checked that first flight departure. My life will never be the same. At worst, she would cheat on me, big ****ing deal. Never in a million years did I think she be so ****ing psycho to fake an entire flight and phone conversation right in front of me. And then she lied about it even more being a private plane. What in the absolute **** is going on.

I'm leaving for her place in 90 minutes.

inb4 she told me the truth and lied to her mom (I'm convinced she told her mom the truth at this point based on their conversation)

Cliffs: I'm a beta *******
    WHAT THE **** IS GOING ON??
    For realz?

"In the darksome night of despair, my eye turneth expectant and full of hope to the morn of Thy boundless favor and at the hour of dawn my drooping soul is refreshed and strengthened in remembrance of Thy beauty and perfection." - `Abdu'l-Bahá

icewill36 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) icewill36 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) icewill36 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) icewill36 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) icewill36 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) icewill36 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) icewill36 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) icewill36 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) icewill36 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) icewill36 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) icewill36 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

you actually think shes lying to seem cool bro ???? [img]http://www.*******.com/styles/default/xenforo/smilies/comeon.png[/img]
    MISC TALL CREW