Page 285 of 512 FirstFirst ... 185 235 275 283 284 285 286 287 295 335 385 ... LastLast
Results 8,521 to 8,550 of 15353
    TyGuy505 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TyGuy505 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TyGuy505 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TyGuy505 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TyGuy505 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TyGuy505 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TyGuy505 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TyGuy505 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TyGuy505 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TyGuy505 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TyGuy505 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by saaltydog View Post
    Iceman also posted this:

also like to add this. if we go to 4 from 2 spots, only players who opt out or have a positive covid test should be eligible for the extra 2 spots. just my opinion"

My response:

"Wait are you talking about adding two additional bench slots, not IL slots? If you are talking about opt out players it would have to be a bench slot they wouldn't qualify for the IL.

Since we aren't counting this season I wasn't thinking we would expand the rosters. But maybe it would be fair to expand the rosters by 1 or 2 slots for teams who do want to try and win and are hampered by players that are sitting out.

I'm assuming Yahoo will designate all opt out players with a NA status. If that's the case we should just add an additional NA slot . If we do that though I'm not going to police it. Teams should be able to use that slot however they see fit."

So any thoughts?
    You’re correct opt out players are NA (see Price on my team). I think 2 bench spots is the fairest way to do things so both cases (opt outs and Covid injuries are both covered). Or could do 1 IL and 1 NA although i prefer 2 bench spots.
    Mets Packers Knicks UCONN

535/410/680 - gym lifts

500/380/683 - meet lifts

$$ CT BALLER CREW $$

Registered User SoutheastBeast1's Avatar
    SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I don't see the need to expand anything since this isn't counting.

Complicates things on the back end when we reduce rosters next year but everyone is holding additional players. Basically you (commissioner) are going to have to go in and manually drop the excess to scale back next spring.

Seems like more trouble than it's worth for you guys to have a couple extra players for a 6 week season.

And if we add N/A slots (or bench) specifically I can sure as sh*t tell you I'm just going to use that to hoard more prospects. LOL at anyone who uses it to pick up Marco Gonzalez to get some extra starts in 2020 when it doesn't matter.
    "One day I won't be able to lift any more. Not I won't want to lift. I mean physically unable. That day could be decades from now or it could be tomorrow. All I know is that's the day I'll wish I could lift more than ever. The day I'd give anything for one more workout, one more set, or one more cardio session. So go hard and enjoy every workout, every set, every rep. Because one day you will wake up and you will never get it back."
    -SoutheastBeast1

SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    For what it's worth, I'm also cool with having no trade deadline since we're basically treating this like a very long extended spring training anyway.
    "One day I won't be able to lift any more. Not I won't want to lift. I mean physically unable. That day could be decades from now or it could be tomorrow. All I know is that's the day I'll wish I could lift more than ever. The day I'd give anything for one more workout, one more set, or one more cardio session. So go hard and enjoy every workout, every set, every rep. Because one day you will wake up and you will never get it back."
    -SoutheastBeast1

saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by SoutheastBeast1 View Post
    I don't see the need to expand anything since this isn't counting.

Complicates things on the back end when we reduce rosters next year but everyone is holding additional players. Basically you (commissioner) are going to have to go in and manually drop the excess to scale back next spring.

And if we add N/A slots specifically I can sure as sh*t tell you I'm just going to use that to hoard more prospects. LOL at anyone who uses it pick up Marco Gonzalez to get some extra starts in 2020 when it doesn't matter.
    This was my sentiment at first. But if a someone wants to take this season seriously and try to win it would only be fair to expand the rosters in some way. We would expand them if we were counting this season. I mean this may be some people's only shot at a "Championship".

I say the fairest thing would be to add one IL slot and one NA slot. This would help the teams who need it the most.

For example: Tyguy can add Price to his NA slot and have an extra slot for players who hit the IL.

As far as next season goes it's not a problem. Everyone will just post the team they want to keep. Everyone else gets dumped back.

saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    For what it's worth, I'm also cool with having no trade deadline since we're basically treating this like a very long extended spring training anyway.
    Just switched this to no trade deadline. The default was September 20th. Like you said there's no need for a deadline.

This was my sentiment at first. But if a someone wants to take this season seriously and try to win it would only be fair to expand the rosters in some way. We would expand them if we were counting this season. I mean this may be some people's only shot at a "Championship".

I say the fairest thing would be to add one IL slot and one NA slot. This would help the teams who need it the most.

For example: Tyguy can add Price to his NA slot and have an extra slot for players who hit the IL.

As far as next season goes it's not a problem. Everyone will just post the team they want to keep. Everyone else gets dumped back.
    I don't care if we do it, but if we're voting I'm still voting no because I see no point to it (for official tally purposes)
    -SoutheastBeast1

Ok so it seems like we have a few options.

1. Adding 1 NA and 1 IL slot
    2. Adding 2 bench slots
    3. Do nothing

propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    oh dang. was i able to sneak lemahieu onto the il before yahoo changed it lol?

i see he's no longer on the il there

Originally Posted by propreffered7 View Post
    oh dang. was i able to sneak lemahieu onto the il before yahoo changed it lol?

i see he's no longer on the il there
    I did the same with Kingery. Not like it helps much though. You can't make any moves.

I did the same with Kingery. Not like it helps much though. You can't make any moves.
    Is this cause COVID guys no longer qualify for IL according to Yahoo or because no teams have officially shifted them to IL since the season hasn't started yet?
    -SoutheastBeast1

Anyone playing Opening Day pick em?

https://www.mlb.com/opening-day-pick-em

This is one contest that's legit doable. Probably worth giving it a shot. Will likely come down to the tiebreakers if you do pick all 15 winners correctly.
    -SoutheastBeast1

SpeedDemon9 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SpeedDemon9 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SpeedDemon9 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SpeedDemon9 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SpeedDemon9 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SpeedDemon9 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SpeedDemon9 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SpeedDemon9 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SpeedDemon9 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SpeedDemon9 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SpeedDemon9 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    We all agree that this season wouldn't count, but in reality we are all competitive as fcuk. Waiver wire adds will start more and more when the season begins. I'm fine with either 1 or 2.
    Titletown, Lake Show, Evil Empire

Lol at MLB giving so little f*cks about this they’re actually playing exhibition games with teams traveling too lol
    -SoutheastBeast1

So far on adding 2 additional slots we have:

4 yes votes
    1 no vote

So far on adding 2 additional slots we have:

4 yes votes
    1 no vote
    Tell you what if votes gets to 6 to 1 just switch my vote over to yes so you can pass the thing and save some time. No need to hold things up if it's looking like a landslide.
    -SoutheastBeast1

Pro_Shark is a name known to all. (+5000) Pro_Shark is a name known to all. (+5000) Pro_Shark is a name known to all. (+5000) Pro_Shark is a name known to all. (+5000) Pro_Shark is a name known to all. (+5000) Pro_Shark is a name known to all. (+5000) Pro_Shark is a name known to all. (+5000) Pro_Shark is a name known to all. (+5000) Pro_Shark is a name known to all. (+5000) Pro_Shark is a name known to all. (+5000) Pro_Shark is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I'd be in favor of adding in 2 slots.

I think we should add at least 1 additional IR slot permanently, since teams use it like candy now with the shortened IR times. But for at least now, I'm good with doing this.
    Arizona State Brah
    Dbacks/Suns/Cardinals

Originally Posted by Pro_Shark View Post
    I'd be in favor of adding in 2 slots.

I think we should add at least 1 additional IR slot permanently, since teams use it like candy now with the shortened IR times. But for at least now, I'm good with doing this.
    I think that's what's going to happen. Teams were struggling the last couple seasons with the 7-day DL. We should of added an additional slot based on that. Also unless there's a vaccine we will be dealing with Covid IL stints next season too.

Vote is

5 yes
    1 no

Need one more vote for yes to expand the rosters. Since bacon will flip his at that point.

Chill Will 33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chill Will 33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chill Will 33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chill Will 33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chill Will 33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chill Will 33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chill Will 33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chill Will 33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chill Will 33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chill Will 33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chill Will 33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Vote is

5 yes
    1 no

Need one more vote for yes to expand the rosters. Since bacon will flip his at that point.
    I vote yes
    Inch by Inch is a Sinch

*MMC 4 life*

Green Bay Packers Super Bowl Crew

Registered User heyquikquestion's Avatar
    heyquikquestion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) heyquikquestion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) heyquikquestion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) heyquikquestion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) heyquikquestion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) heyquikquestion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) heyquikquestion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) heyquikquestion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) heyquikquestion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) heyquikquestion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) heyquikquestion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm fine expanding the rosters
    Chicago Cubs
    Kansas City Chiefs

Misc Kansas Crew
    Misc Finance Crew

Addition slots have been approved.

It seems like most people expressed support for the one NA and one IL add instead of two additional bench spots.

I'll add the additional slots tonight at 6:00 pm est.

Guess we need to wait another two weeks???

Guess we need to wait another two weeks???
    Just wait bro. This week is gonna be “really bad” I hear.

We’re at the point where it’s “spiraling out of control” and we’ve entered “unstable times”

It seems that a slight “uptick in road trips has contributed to the spread” but don’t worry... because you’ll still be able mass protest as that seems to have “slowed the exposure for many”

I’ll keep you posted when it’s ok to leave your home again. Now stop posting graphs like that. You’re only “adding to the confusion”
    Last edited by SoutheastBeast1; 07-11-2020 at 02:29 PM.
    -SoutheastBeast1

We’re at the point where it’s “spiraling out of control” and we’ve entered “unstable times”

It seems that a slight “uptick in road trips has contributed to the spread” but don’t worry... because you’ll still be able mass protest as that seems to have “slowed the exposure for many”

I’ll keep you posted when it’s ok to leave your home again. Now stop posting graphs like that. You’re only “adding to the confusion”
    Thanks for keeping my head on straight. I got distracted for a moment.

propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

hey.. i'm with you somewhat

but my mother just got it. she's hardly done chit. i'm not speaking toward its deadliness or anything but she's really stayed at their place alotttttt.. grocery store like twice in a month... so i guess i'm commenting more on its transmission

however, she did start working (she runs dance studios). she's limited her classes to only like 4 at a time. i guess one of her students mothers had covid and she was hanging/teaching the daughter

she got her test back yesterday and tested positive for covid

The additional slots have been added

Originally Posted by propreffered7 View Post
    hey.. i'm with you somewhat

but my mother just got it. she's hardly done chit. i'm not speaking toward its deadliness or anything but she's really stayed at their place alotttttt.. grocery store like twice in a month... so i guess i'm commenting more on its transmission

however, she did start working (she runs dance studios). she's limited her classes to only like 4 at a time. i guess one of her students mothers had covid and she was hanging/teaching the daughter

she got her test back yesterday and tested positive for covid
    I’m not trying to make light of it. It’s a real virus and hopefully she feels better soon.

Just like it’s not a lot of fun to get the flu or get injured lifting or get banged up in a car accident or come down with mononucleosis

But the world doesn’t cave in on itself when these other things happen.
    -SoutheastBeast1

Originally Posted by saaltydog
    . I mean this may be some people's only shot at a "Championship".
    I’m going to do this league a public service by making sure I collect the spring training championship and 2021 championship just so no one can pretend they were once “champion” because of 2020.

You’re all welcome in advance.
    -SoutheastBeast1

I’m going to do this league a public service by making sure I collect the spring training championship and 2021 championship just so no one can pretend they were once “champion” because of 2020.

You’re all welcome in advance.
    Inb4 JY wins and he claims he won a championship and then runs like a bitch.

Inb4 JY wins and he claims he won a championship and then runs like a bitch.
    This is exactly what I want to prevent
    -SoutheastBeast1

Page 285 of 512 FirstFirst ... 185 235 275 283 284 285 286 287 295 335 385 ... LastLast