Page 28 of 32 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 ... LastLast
    Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by latverian41 View Post
    Ratfish I hope you toughed it out bro.

I promise you life is so much more beautiful when you are not viewing it through a bottle.

You can do this if you want it bad enough but remember this and don't let this be a reason to mess up but just knos you are only human and when and if you do backslide one day dont let it destroy your progress. You get back up and start swinging again. Never go back to that life but when you slip and fall don't stay down.

If you aren't working out start you a program ASAP. Even if it's just push ups and ab work for now with lots of walking. It's a first step Ratbones.
    yeah, i got through it

3 weeks
    Make Europe Germany Again

Rooney15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rooney15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rooney15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rooney15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rooney15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rooney15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rooney15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rooney15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rooney15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rooney15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rooney15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Joeyw88 View Post
    I'm sorry to hear that you're going through it. It really is tough when you look back and think about all of the **** you ****ed up, especially if you are also comparing yourself to others who are seemingly doing well, like having a house, family, etc. I believe that in times like these it is especially important to practice gratitude. I know that that is easier said than done when you are feeling the way that you are feeling. Try to think of and express gratitude for what you do have: better health, much better strength and fitness, being alive, having a job, having a place to live, having food to eat, etc.

I also find it helpful to remind myself that these challenging feelings and thoughts are only temporary; there will be better times and I just have to get through this now. It can be helpful to lean on your natural supports a bit more; reach out to friends and family, go to some meetings, and even posting on here is a bit of support. I hope that you can give yourself lots of credit and recognize that almost hitting a year of sobriety is a huge deal. Not many people in recovery get to hit that milestone! And I can say that it does get better as you gain more time in recovery. I feel a lot better at 19 months of sobriety than I did at 12 months. I'm sure other people with longer recovery time will agree. Is there anything that I or we can do to help support you?

Hell yea, nice job brah! So you did the 5 day detox and are now going into inpatient? Or you did the detox and also finished inpatient? Either way, you are on the path to success. Those first few days and weeks are especially tough. Keep us updated!

Congratulations on the four months clean! I agree with you that a huge part of my addiction was influenced by my need and desire for instant gratification. It was like, why feel bad or depressed, or anxious when you can just drink and/or use! And of course I also would choose the easier and quicker option for pleasure at the cost of the long term goals, like eating poorly or not going to the gym. We definitely **** ourselves over when we choose the option of now versus making some sacrifice and working hard, which pays off much better in the long term.

I agree with the crying bit and I think it is good to recognize that feelings and emotions are going to occasionally hit like a ton of bricks in early recovery (and later in recovery too although I feel it gets better) because we avoided those feelings and emotions through the use of drugs and alcohol. So, without those, we are going to express feelings and emotions that we haven't felt strongly for a long time. By recognizing that this is going to happen throughout recovery and life, we can work on coping mechanisms to work through those feelings and thoughts in a healthy, sustainable way. Like doing guided meditation when I'm anxious, instead of drinking. It definitely is a daily practice, but it does pay off later with more stable emotions and allowing yourself to feel those emotions instead of hiding from them.
    I finished both the detox and 90 day program. It was a pretty wild 3 months but I learned a good deal of stuff and met some interesting people along the way
    Angels

Rooney15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rooney15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rooney15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rooney15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rooney15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rooney15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rooney15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rooney15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rooney15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rooney15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rooney15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Went to a meeting last night and was able to get my 90 day chip, first time ever
    Angels

Joeyw88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joeyw88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joeyw88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joeyw88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joeyw88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joeyw88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joeyw88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joeyw88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joeyw88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joeyw88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joeyw88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Rooney15 View Post
    I finished both the detox and 90 day program. It was a pretty wild 3 months but I learned a good deal of stuff and met some interesting people along the way
    Okay, I gotcha! That's awesome, a 90 day inpatient was probably pretty helpful. I'm sure you did learn a lot; were they pretty rigorous with counseling/classes? I did a 28 day stay in inpatient and M-F was packed with a bunch of different classes, counseling, and activities that we had to participate in.

Originally Posted by Rooney15 View Post
    Went to a meeting last night and was able to get my 90 day chip, first time ever
    Congratulations on those 90+ days and getting the three month chip. That's a huge milestone! Do you go to meetings pretty regularly? I know that some people get a lot of benefit in doing the 90 in 90. For those who have not heard of that, its 90 meetings in 90 days.
    Miscer in recovery: clean date 03/30/22

“The opposite of addiction isn't sobriety, it is connection" - Johann Hari

My Youtube Channel:
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCy1OyYHH6uYzP8FqHGaP-eg

YT Gaming Channel:
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmL9RZ6hY9L9jFwb1jOKn1w

Okay, I gotcha! That's awesome, a 90 day inpatient was probably pretty helpful. I'm sure you did learn a lot; were they pretty rigorous with counseling/classes? I did a 28 day stay in inpatient and M-F was packed with a bunch of different classes, counseling, and activities that we had to participate in.

Congratulations on those 90+ days and getting the three month chip. That's a huge milestone! Do you go to meetings pretty regularly? I know that some people get a lot of benefit in doing the 90 in 90. For those who have not heard of that, its 90 meetings in 90 days.
    Thanks! Right now I am trying to hit about 2-3 meetings per week and i'm also starting outpatient soon. With my work schedule and IOP I wont be able to do many meetings per week but i'm excited for IOP because coming back to my apartment after being surrounded by people for three months and now being alone is quite a shock
    Angels

Joeyw88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joeyw88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joeyw88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joeyw88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joeyw88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joeyw88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joeyw88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joeyw88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joeyw88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joeyw88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joeyw88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hey, whats going on boyos?!?! ****, it seems like only a day or two that it was the middle of November! Crazy that we will be hitting 2024 in 31 days. Sorry for not posting here recently, I've been keeping relatively busy. I have been doing well, I hit 20 months of sobriety a day ago!

How has everyone else been? I hope that your recovery has been going well and that the sober life is treating you well! Does anyone have any victories that they would like to share? Or any challenges that have been going on so we can support you as best as possible.

My Youtube Channel:

YT Gaming Channel:

jreacher has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jreacher has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jreacher has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jreacher has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jreacher has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jreacher has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jreacher has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jreacher has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jreacher has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jreacher has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jreacher has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Hey, whats going on boyos?!?! ****, it seems like only a day or two that it was the middle of November! Crazy that we will be hitting 2024 in 31 days. Sorry for not posting here recently, I've been keeping relatively busy. I have been doing well, I hit 20 months of sobriety a day ago!

How has everyone else been? I hope that your recovery has been going well and that the sober life is treating you well! Does anyone have any victories that they would like to share? Or any challenges that have been going on so we can support you as best as possible.
    Great job! Twenty months is some serious time under your belt. I'm very happy for you. You have a lot to be proud of.

I don't have anything new to report. I'll be hitting 5 years in about a week, so I'm excited about that.

Ausaric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ausaric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ausaric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ausaric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ausaric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ausaric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ausaric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ausaric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ausaric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ausaric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ausaric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Great job to you and Jreacher both on your Milestones!

Right now I am struggling with a couple of my family members not including me in something I used to enjoy doing with them years ago before I had a real bad alcohol problem. Even though I’m a year sober I am still not included. It makes me feel very, very bad, sad, and angry.

I guess I just have to realize that part of my life is over, and I just have to get used to it as a new fact of life. It’s just weird being excluded and awkward to me.

jreacher has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jreacher has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jreacher has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jreacher has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jreacher has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jreacher has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jreacher has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jreacher has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jreacher has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jreacher has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jreacher has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Ausaric View Post

Right now I am struggling with a couple of my family members not including me in something I used to enjoy doing with them years ago before I had a real bad alcohol problem. Even though I’m a year sober I am still not included. It makes me feel very, very bad, sad, and angry.

I guess I just have to realize that part of my life is over, and I just have to get used to it as a new fact of life. It’s just weird being excluded and awkward to me.
    Thanks man.

I'm sorry about the deal with your family. Your feelings are pretty normal. I don't know if I've been outright excluded, but a lot of my relationships changed since I burned a lot of bridges. I've definitely been treated different by some people.

Originally Posted by jreacher View Post
    Great job! Twenty months is some serious time under your belt. I'm very happy for you. You have a lot to be proud of.

I don't have anything new to report. I'll be hitting 5 years in about a week, so I'm excited about that.
    Thank you! And damn, congrats on 5 years, that's amazing!

Thank you! I'm sorry to hear about that, I imagine that that has been extremely challenging. Is there any hope that with continued recovery that you can rebuild those relationships? I know that that is not always possible.

My Youtube Channel:

YT Gaming Channel:

How is everyone doing? I've had a bit of a rough and depressing week. Nothing bad has happened, but that's just how my depression is. It can come and go on a whim lol although this time of year is typically more difficult for me. The change in the weather (although I do enjoy the cold) and change in daylight messes with my depression. October-January also has most of my anniversarys of bad events, like being tased and arrested on Christmas. So, this time of year is also usually when my substance use would increase. I need to be extra vigilant this time of year to keep my recovery and I safe.

Today has been a really good day though. I didn't sleep much, but managed to gather the energy and motivation to do a deep clean of my room and of my self. Took out trash, organized ****, washing my bed sheets, shaved, showered, etc lol. It feels really nice to be all clean and neat. I am extremely grateful that I have a roof over my head and a room to myself with a clean, comfy bed as well as the ability to shower and get nice and clean. Followed up with the numerous options of food that I can prepare and eat. I find that practicing gratitude for all the "small" things in life really helps bolster my recovery during times of challenge.

I feel bad about not really working out for the past two weeks. But I am hoping to hit the gym tomorrow and I am contemplating making a YouTube video today just talking about stuff since I am in the mood for it. I've been trying to take advantage of the times where I feel more energetic and motivated with the expectation that it isn't permanent. And, I have been learning how to hunker down and just float during the more difficult days. I remind myself that I don't have to get everything done and practice self compassion and radical acceptance.

Sorry for the lengthy post, it feels nice to write and I'm thankful for this thread and you guys. I hope every has been doing well and have been having a good start to their holiday season!

My Youtube Channel:

YT Gaming Channel:

Ausaric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ausaric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ausaric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ausaric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ausaric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ausaric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ausaric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ausaric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ausaric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ausaric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ausaric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Bro you are inspiring! ^^^

Your outlook is awesome

You’re not the only one who feels like that but your attitude is great

Inputlite90 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Inputlite90 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Inputlite90 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Inputlite90 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Inputlite90 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Inputlite90 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Inputlite90 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Inputlite90 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Inputlite90 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Inputlite90 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Inputlite90 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    How is everyone doing? I've had a bit of a rough and depressing week. Nothing bad has happened, but that's just how my depression is. It can come and go on a whim lol although this time of year is typically more difficult for me. The change in the weather (although I do enjoy the cold) and change in daylight messes with my depression. October-January also has most of my anniversarys of bad events, like being tased and arrested on Christmas. So, this time of year is also usually when my substance use would increase. I need to be extra vigilant this time of year to keep my recovery and I safe.

Today has been a really good day though. I didn't sleep much, but managed to gather the energy and motivation to do a deep clean of my room and of my self. Took out trash, organized ****, washing my bed sheets, shaved, showered, etc lol. It feels really nice to be all clean and neat. I am extremely grateful that I have a roof over my head and a room to myself with a clean, comfy bed as well as the ability to shower and get nice and clean. Followed up with the numerous options of food that I can prepare and eat. I find that practicing gratitude for all the "small" things in life really helps bolster my recovery during times of challenge.

I feel bad about not really working out for the past two weeks. But I am hoping to hit the gym tomorrow and I am contemplating making a YouTube video today just talking about stuff since I am in the mood for it. I've been trying to take advantage of the times where I feel more energetic and motivated with the expectation that it isn't permanent. And, I have been learning how to hunker down and just float during the more difficult days. I remind myself that I don't have to get everything done and practice self compassion and radical acceptance.

Sorry for the lengthy post, it feels nice to write and I'm thankful for this thread and you guys. I hope every has been doing well and have been having a good start to their holiday season!
    I've been sober 3+ months. The King is alive. Found that Christian music helps me. Been trying to find a job. Failed certificate exam twice by 1 point, twice. (CompTIA Network+, if you're curious).
    I've been on Coke Zero for two weeks, its a savior. I've been crying. I've been practicing gratitude. Dont know whether to move out of my parents house, and be broke, or live with them and save money. A lot has happened.
    Slayin since I decided to break up with my gf to bang sluts.

BlackJack619 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlackJack619 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlackJack619 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlackJack619 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlackJack619 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlackJack619 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlackJack619 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlackJack619 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlackJack619 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlackJack619 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlackJack619 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Five months and five days, last night was a close one, thought I F,ed up big time, but it was just a misunderstanding. I miss placed something important and thought someone stole it. (My side piece)

The new job is going good, might be getting a promotion and a pay raise early next year.

My wife’s taking the kids out for a few days, so I’ll be home alone, typically a scenario I would normal take advantage of and binge, but think I’ll reach out to people in the program.

I really should find a sponsor, and a home group.
    As above, so below;
    As within, so without.
    Nothing rest; everything moves; everything vibrates.

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=185271663&p=1701118833#post1701118833

Originally Posted by BlackJack619 View Post
    Five months and five days, last night was a close one, thought I F,ed up big time, but it was just a misunderstanding. I miss placed something important and thought someone stole it. (My side piece)

The new job is going good, might be getting a promotion and a pay raise early next year.

My wife’s taking the kids out for a few days, so I’ll be home alone, typically a scenario I would normal take advantage of and binge, but think I’ll reach out to people in the program.

Your side piece? And you have a wife??

GnomeSaiyans Bruh Krackerjacked's Avatar
    Krackerjacked has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Krackerjacked has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Krackerjacked has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Krackerjacked has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Krackerjacked has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Krackerjacked has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Krackerjacked has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Krackerjacked has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Krackerjacked has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Krackerjacked has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Krackerjacked has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Keep strong y’all! God bless and Merry Christmas.
    Sloots Gon Sloot.

BlackJack619 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlackJack619 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlackJack619 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlackJack619 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlackJack619 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlackJack619 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlackJack619 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlackJack619 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlackJack619 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlackJack619 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlackJack619 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Your side piece? And you have a wife??
    My Glock
    As above, so below;
    As within, so without.

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=185271663&p=1701118833#post1701118833

Krackerjacked has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Krackerjacked has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Krackerjacked has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Krackerjacked has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Krackerjacked has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Krackerjacked has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Krackerjacked has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Krackerjacked has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Krackerjacked has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Krackerjacked has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Krackerjacked has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    My Glock
    Solid choice bro
    Sloots Gon Sloot.

Originally Posted by Krackerjacked View Post
    Solid choice bro
    Was freakin out for an hour, thought someone stole it out of my truck.
    As above, so below;
    As within, so without.

My Glock
    Ahhh ok I was like wtf bro not cool

I’ve heard some say Glocks are the best due to being simple and reliable

Was freakin out for an hour, thought someone stole it out of my truck.
    I can understand the feeling man. Glad you found it.

Ahhh ok I was like wtf bro not cool

I’ve heard some say Glocks are the best due to being simple and reliable
    Sloots Gon Sloot.

I can understand the feeling man. Glad you found it.

Ha! Never seent that film before but might wanna catch it now

Ha! Never seent that film before but might wanna catch it now
    It’s enjoyable for sure
    Sloots Gon Sloot.

hockeyman1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hockeyman1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hockeyman1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hockeyman1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hockeyman1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hockeyman1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hockeyman1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hockeyman1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hockeyman1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hockeyman1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hockeyman1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    3 months clean then slipped on a 1 month bender... currently day 4, i had to pick up to ****** for withdrawal

It’s enjoyable for sure
    What movie is it?

The fugitive?
    As above, so below;
    As within, so without.

What movie is it?

The fugitive?
    Its’ sequel
    US Marshalls
    Sloots Gon Sloot.

TheDukeUSMC has the mod powerz TheDukeUSMC has the mod powerz TheDukeUSMC has the mod powerz TheDukeUSMC has the mod powerz TheDukeUSMC has the mod powerz TheDukeUSMC has the mod powerz TheDukeUSMC has the mod powerz TheDukeUSMC has the mod powerz TheDukeUSMC has the mod powerz TheDukeUSMC has the mod powerz TheDukeUSMC has the mod powerz
    I support all of you in your recovery!
    I wish everyone the best in achieving your goals

Originally Posted by TheDukeUSMC View Post
    This
    Always pulling for my misc brahs!
    Sloots Gon Sloot.

My Glock
    I got a 19 and 19x. Love em both
    Angels

Bro you are inspiring! ^^^

Your outlook is awesome

You’re not the only one who feels like that but your attitude is great
    Thanks, I have been learning that my attitude and perspective really changes my recovery. So, I can either have a good recovery that I'm grateful for or a bad recovery that I hate.

Originally Posted by Inputlite90 View Post
    I've been sober 3+ months. The King is alive. Found that Christian music helps me. Been trying to find a job. Failed certificate exam twice by 1 point, twice. (CompTIA Network+, if you're curious).
    I've been on Coke Zero for two weeks, its a savior. I've been crying. I've been practicing gratitude. Dont know whether to move out of my parents house, and be broke, or live with them and save money. A lot has happened.
    Congrats on getting past that 3 month milestone!!!

Nice job on the 5+ months!

Originally Posted by TheDukeUSMC View Post
    Thank you!

And ****, wow, I can't believe we are a week away from Christmas. It feels like my last post was only a few days ago, not ****ing 12!! Life has been on hyper speed, I don't know if that is recovery related or not. I've been doing a good job keeping myself busy and doing what I need to to ensure my success.

My Youtube Channel:

YT Gaming Channel: