Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28
    Thank you based god bballbrett5's Avatar
    bballbrett5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bballbrett5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bballbrett5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bballbrett5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bballbrett5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bballbrett5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bballbrett5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bballbrett5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bballbrett5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bballbrett5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bballbrett5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by MidZ View Post
    idiotic rambling
    you really think it's "mute point"? lol

Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by bballbrett5 View Post
    lol

FEA is just really nice. (+1000) FEA is just really nice. (+1000) FEA is just really nice. (+1000) FEA is just really nice. (+1000) FEA is just really nice. (+1000) FEA is just really nice. (+1000) FEA is just really nice. (+1000) FEA is just really nice. (+1000) FEA is just really nice. (+1000) FEA is just really nice. (+1000) FEA is just really nice. (+1000)

brianr76 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) brianr76 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) brianr76 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) brianr76 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) brianr76 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) brianr76 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) brianr76 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) brianr76 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) brianr76 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) brianr76 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) brianr76 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    I hate Ian McStruthers, dude is beeeyotch.

I would neg the phuck out of him if he was a miscer, but he's too cool for that. His over inflated ego irks me, I'd rather someone preach me bro science then look like he does and try to give advice, srs.
    *RIP* *John98 Memorial Crew* *RIP*

my shield in whom I trust Danger_Close's Avatar
    Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by mynameisuntz View Post
    Ian is miles ahead of the Hodgetwins in terms of knowledge.
    yet look at him.
    Psalm 64:1-6

Hear my voice, O God, in my prayer: preserve my life from fear of the enemy. Hide me from the secret counsel of evildoers, From the tumult of those who do iniquity, Who have sharpened their tongue like a sword. They aimed bitter speech as their arrow, To shoot from.

MFC: They hate us because of our freedom.

I carry a .40S&W because i couldn't make up my mind.

Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by brianr76 View Post
    I forgot, some people don't listen to him because they can't stand him.
    Last edited by Ghosting; 08-03-2012 at 08:43 AM.

Registered User IlliterateMoose's Avatar
    IlliterateMoose is on a distinguished road. (+10) IlliterateMoose is on a distinguished road. (+10) IlliterateMoose is on a distinguished road. (+10) IlliterateMoose is on a distinguished road. (+10) IlliterateMoose is on a distinguished road. (+10) IlliterateMoose is on a distinguished road. (+10) IlliterateMoose is on a distinguished road. (+10) IlliterateMoose is on a distinguished road. (+10) IlliterateMoose is on a distinguished road. (+10) IlliterateMoose is on a distinguished road. (+10) IlliterateMoose is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Danger_Close View Post
    yet look at him.

Drop the adhominem arguments pls. Stop focusing on the one giving the advice and start focusing on the content of the advice itself. Plus, to be fair, Ian has actually been seeing some gains lately. Not overly impressive, but still noticeable.
    Last edited by IlliterateMoose; 08-03-2012 at 09:03 AM.

Jooceman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jooceman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jooceman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jooceman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jooceman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jooceman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jooceman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jooceman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jooceman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jooceman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jooceman will become famous soon enough. (+50)

I would neg the phuck out of him if he was a miscer, but he's too cool for that. His over inflated ego irks me, I'd rather someone preach me bro science then look like he does and try to give advice, srs.
    Ian actually does post on the forums and the hodge twins have posted on the misc but only when they were first starting with the youtube thing to pimp their website.

brianr76 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) brianr76 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) brianr76 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) brianr76 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) brianr76 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) brianr76 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) brianr76 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) brianr76 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) brianr76 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) brianr76 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) brianr76 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by Jooceman View Post
    Ian actually does post on the forums and the hodge twins have posted on the misc but only when they were first starting with the youtube thing to pimp their website.
    Good, I'll neg him on site. I hate his personality. Solid advice, but he comes off as such a prick, I can't stand it. He claims he's smarter than his professors and all this other chit. I would punch him in his jaw if I had the chance. Make him humble.

Plus he's a damned racist. Dude was going after Chris Jones, using slurs and stuff on the Rabid Cage
    *RIP* *John98 Memorial Crew* *RIP*

Plus he's a damned racist.
    That doesn't sound like Ian. I've seen him chew people out for making racist comments. Damn near everyone in his gym is black, so being around them all the time I think is what makes him so defensive when anyone comments negatively towards blacks. Just sayin'.

GrokTheCube is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GrokTheCube is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GrokTheCube is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GrokTheCube is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GrokTheCube is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GrokTheCube is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GrokTheCube is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GrokTheCube is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GrokTheCube is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GrokTheCube is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GrokTheCube is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Ghosting View Post
    Well said. The Hodge Twins look great. In terms of work, they are doing great IMO. In terms of actual science........lol. I see nothing wrong with taking Ians mind and their bodies/work ethic. It doesn't have to be this garbage about not listening to Ian because his physique isn't like the of the Hodge twins. If you are judging a persons knowledge strictly on their build, then you are flat out retarded.
    One of the biggest issue's with Ian's presentation of information is that he's confrontation, wordy, excessively detailed, and often uses extremes in his arguments.

Put this way, what set of advice do you think would be more useful for a flabby/skinny 16-20 year old looking to get in shape?

Broscience: Don't eat junk food. Sleep 8 hours a night. Make sure you take adequate rest between workouts. Don't waste money on supps other than protein and creatine. Work hard, but don't lift so heavy that you can't control the weight. Don't perform potentially dangerous exercises like squats or deads without someone showing you proper form.

Science: Those guys are retards. You should do squats and deads to build muscle, and they aren't dangerous if you do them right. You can eat junk food all you want, as long as you're getting enough protein, carbs, and fats. *insert 10 minutes of biochemistry spoken in an angry, preachy voice*

That is why the hodge twins are popular. They are funny, and give simple advice based on personal experience that is generally safe and helpful for someone in their late teens trying to get into shape. They emphasize the most important elements of safety when lifting (don't use more weight than you can control, don't perform dangerous lifts without supervision, don't over train), give pointers on things like maintaining balance in shoulder muscle strength, advise people not to spend money on stupid supps, not to use steroids unless you're a pro and know WTF you're doing, and they throw some stupid, harmless broscience in there for good measure. They may not use very advanced vocabulary, delve into the science of exercise/nutrition, or even check the scientific basis of what they're saying, but after watching a few of the videos I've seen people complaining about, none of the advise they gave is even remotely dangerous. If anything, they're too cautious and conservative.

They may have been factually wrong about the contested point, but it really seems like most of the advise they give is simple, harmless, safe, and probably quite helpful for a lifting newbie, especially one that doesn't have a background in science. Not everyone is a bio student. Not everyone is smart. All things told, there are a lot worse messages they could be sending than "Lift regularly and safely, get enough sleep, eat well, don't waste money on supps, don't listen to protein intake recommendations from fitness rags or steroid users, and don't do drugs." They may be wrong from time to time on some of the finer points (and yes, to a kid that has absolutely zero knowledge of nutrition or exercise and is just starting out, how many poptarts he can eat and still lose weight is definitely a finer point), but I think a lot of the hate they get is undeserved.

Personally, I just watch them (and most other youtube fitness people) for entertainment value. Someone watching for information might get a dose of incorrect broscience from time to time, but from what I've seen, it's never broscience that will harm them or cost them money.

Ian was factually correct, but his attitude, presentation, and verbosity make him a very poor source for people that would actually rely on the hodge twins for information.
    *Type O Negative Crew*
    Give Blood: http://www.redcrossblood.org/

Zaaaj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zaaaj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zaaaj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zaaaj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zaaaj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zaaaj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zaaaj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zaaaj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zaaaj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zaaaj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zaaaj will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    From Ian I get the impression in his college classes he has to look at peer reviewed articles and took them really to heart. However just because one article "fails to reject" the hypothesis doesn't mean the information is 100% true. His relentless defense of IIFYM and flaming anyone who talks about clean food is pretty ridiculous, including the leanbodylifestyle guy who makes recipes that are delicious as fuarkkk.

In all he's a smart, but pompous. It's a little ignorant to think a couple peer reviewed articles (reviewed by close friends by a researcher with an agenda usually from my experience in undergrad biochemistry and organic chemistry classes working with peer reviewed articles) the end all of training and dieting and that personal experience is something not worth sharing. His science on form and technique is really awesome but because he's such a prick it really gets lost in his crusade to flame everyone else on YouTube talking about their own experiences or making nice recipes of "clean" food.

skinny1ne is just really nice. (+1000) skinny1ne is just really nice. (+1000) skinny1ne is just really nice. (+1000) skinny1ne is just really nice. (+1000) skinny1ne is just really nice. (+1000) skinny1ne is just really nice. (+1000) skinny1ne is just really nice. (+1000) skinny1ne is just really nice. (+1000) skinny1ne is just really nice. (+1000) skinny1ne is just really nice. (+1000) skinny1ne is just really nice. (+1000)

Originally Posted by GrokTheCube View Post
    One of the biggest issue's with Ian's presentation of information is that he's confrontation, wordy, excessively detailed, and often uses extremes in his arguments.

Put this way, what set of advice do you think would be more useful for a flabby/skinny 16-20 year old looking to get in shape?

Broscience: Don't eat junk food. Sleep 8 hours a night. Make sure you take adequate rest between workouts. Don't waste money on supps other than protein and creatine. Work hard, but don't lift so heavy that you can't control the weight. Don't perform potentially dangerous exercises like squats or deads without someone showing you proper form.

Science: Those guys are retards. You should do squats and deads to build muscle, and they aren't dangerous if you do them right. You can eat junk food all you want, as long as you're getting enough protein, carbs, and fats. *insert 10 minutes of biochemistry spoken in an angry, preachy voice*

That is why the hodge twins are popular. They are funny, and give simple advice based on personal experience that is generally safe and helpful for someone in their late teens trying to get into shape. They emphasize the most important elements of safety when lifting (don't use more weight than you can control, don't perform dangerous lifts without supervision, don't over train), give pointers on things like maintaining balance in shoulder muscle strength, advise people not to spend money on stupid supps, not to use steroids unless you're a pro and know WTF you're doing, and they throw some stupid, harmless broscience in there for good measure. They may not use very advanced vocabulary, delve into the science of exercise/nutrition, or even check the scientific basis of what they're saying, but after watching a few of the videos I've seen people complaining about, none of the advise they gave is even remotely dangerous. If anything, they're too cautious and conservative.

They may have been factually wrong about the contested point, but it really seems like most of the advise they give is simple, harmless, safe, and probably quite helpful for a lifting newbie, especially one that doesn't have a background in science. Not everyone is a bio student. Not everyone is smart. All things told, there are a lot worse messages they could be sending than "Lift regularly and safely, get enough sleep, eat well, don't waste money on supps, don't listen to protein intake recommendations from fitness rags or steroid users, and don't do drugs." They may be wrong from time to time on some of the finer points (and yes, to a kid that has absolutely zero knowledge of nutrition or exercise and is just starting out, how many poptarts he can eat and still lose weight is definitely a finer point), but I think a lot of the hate they get is undeserved.

Personally, I just watch them (and most other youtube fitness people) for entertainment value. Someone watching for information might get a dose of incorrect broscience from time to time, but from what I've seen, it's never broscience that will harm them or cost them money.

Ian was factually correct, but his attitude, presentation, and verbosity make him a very poor source for people that would actually rely on the hodge twins for information.
    I can't disagree. Most people don't want to and don't care about the lengthy vids. The Hodge Twins are so damn popular for this reason, their builds and their personalities. I like to listen to Ian to get the facts, so I will be correct when I say things. I don't want to be like other posters who just use the same old tired argument of comparing avis to prove they are right.

Originally Posted by skinny1ne View Post
    [youtube]gutCFMc5khY[/youtbe]

You care so little, you took time to click on this thread and post a Family Guy clip mocking anyone who isn't as cool as you for not caring. Right?

skinny1ne is just really nice. (+1000) skinny1ne is just really nice. (+1000) skinny1ne is just really nice. (+1000) skinny1ne is just really nice. (+1000) skinny1ne is just really nice. (+1000) skinny1ne is just really nice. (+1000) skinny1ne is just really nice. (+1000) skinny1ne is just really nice. (+1000) skinny1ne is just really nice. (+1000) skinny1ne is just really nice. (+1000) skinny1ne is just really nice. (+1000)
    You care so little, you took time to click on this thread and post a Family Guy clip mocking anyone who isn't as cool as you for not caring. Right?
    Mocking people who arn't as cool as me for not caring? not at all, that doesn't make any sense and you know it.

I posted the clip because it's a comical way of posting my opinion that this conflict is retarded and is recieving far more attention than it deserves.

And taking a minute up of my time to post the clip doesn't indicate that i care, it indicates that i'm here on the misc killing time and sharing my opinion on the topic. So the sub-text of your comment, that i DO actually care, is also wrong.

You seem butthurt that i posted the clip, if that's the case i'm sorry to have rustled your jimmies. There is no need to be upset. I'm glad we could clear this up.

GrokTheCube is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GrokTheCube is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GrokTheCube is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GrokTheCube is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GrokTheCube is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GrokTheCube is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GrokTheCube is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GrokTheCube is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GrokTheCube is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GrokTheCube is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GrokTheCube is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I can't disagree. Most people don't want to and don't care about the lengthy vids. The Hodge Twins are so damn popular for this reason, their builds and their personalities. I like to listen to Ian to get the facts, so I will be correct when I say things. I don't want to be like other posters who just use the same old tired argument of comparing avis to prove they are right.
    TBH I prefer printed/electronic written media for actual information, makes it easier to double check too.

The other problem I find with Ian is that he tends to focus too much on details, and not enough on the big picture or concepts. I find that this is a common trap that people fall into when trying to explain things. In my experience, it's best to go over the general concept first in the most simple possible terms, before delving into finer points. Going into detail without first fleshing out the context leads to nothing but a lot of apparently pointless facts being thrown out, and leaves the viewer having to remember and piece them all together without comprehending their importance.

I think he'd get a much better reception if he ditched the attitude, explained things in a more concise manner, focused on concepts instead of facts, and stopped trying to pick fights with people over minutia to make himself look better.
    *Type O Negative Crew*

you mad Im stylin on you? davidhogan34's Avatar
    davidhogan34 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) davidhogan34 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) davidhogan34 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) davidhogan34 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) davidhogan34 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) davidhogan34 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) davidhogan34 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) davidhogan34 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) davidhogan34 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) davidhogan34 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) davidhogan34 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

thank god someone else thinks the same way. plus, Ian has been spouting lifting science for four years now, and what does he have to show for it, alot of money and maybe 10 pounds of LBM added lol.
    Never forget the fallen 767 - Great Misc Ban (U.S. World Cup Loss 7/2/14)

405/225/475

Thick. Solid. Tight. Agentdark45's Avatar
    Agentdark45 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Agentdark45 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Agentdark45 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Agentdark45 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Agentdark45 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Agentdark45 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Agentdark45 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Agentdark45 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Agentdark45 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Agentdark45 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Agentdark45 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Seriously though, who the fukk is Ian McCarthy?
    ☆☆☆Jaden Smith school of experimental philosophy and existentialism crew☆☆☆
    ☆☆☆UK crew☆☆☆
    ☆☆☆Poverty meal crew☆☆☆
    ☆☆☆CEO crew☆☆☆

Stats: 5'10"
    Weight: 185lbs

PISTELERO has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PISTELERO has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PISTELERO has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PISTELERO has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PISTELERO has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PISTELERO has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PISTELERO has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PISTELERO has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PISTELERO has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PISTELERO has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PISTELERO has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Agentdark45 View Post
    Seriously though, who the fukk is Ian McCarthy?

I kinda feel bad for this ian mcarthy fella, dude has to read pages and pages of studies and chit like this stuff is rocket science, lift, eat, rest, repeat, gain

gimme a dumbell and a sammich and ima be alright nomsayin

midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hodge twins are terrible, the fact they make profits off of youtube videos makes me not proud to be american

Essay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Essay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Essay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Essay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Essay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Essay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Essay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Essay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Essay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Essay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Essay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by midcoastking33 View Post
    Hodge twins are terrible, the fact they make profits off of youtube videos makes me not proud to be american
    notsureifsrs.jpg

Don't act like you wouldn't suck dicks to be in their place and earn money for basically doing nothing.
    Φ United Misc Frat Φ

IG: reezy_alphacollab (mine only)

IG: alphacollab (main one)

->Is actually a nice guy crew<-

SoggyCereal will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoggyCereal will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoggyCereal will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoggyCereal will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoggyCereal will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoggyCereal will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoggyCereal will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoggyCereal will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoggyCereal will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoggyCereal will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoggyCereal will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    ♦ ɴɣϲ ϲrew ♦
    *Misc Empire Crew* - Leader of THE MISC 4 Alliance

ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

we can end this thread now

AlphaSaiyan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlphaSaiyan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlphaSaiyan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlphaSaiyan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlphaSaiyan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlphaSaiyan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlphaSaiyan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlphaSaiyan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlphaSaiyan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlphaSaiyan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlphaSaiyan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    This video is private.

Originally Posted by skinny1ne View Post
    Mocking people who arn't as cool as me for not caring? not at all, that doesn't make any sense and you know it.

I posted the clip because it's a comical way of posting my opinion that this conflict is retarded and is recieving far more attention than it deserves.

And taking a minute up of my time to post the clip doesn't indicate that i care, it indicates that i'm here on the misc killing time and sharing my opinion on the topic. So the sub-text of your comment, that i DO actually care, is also wrong.

You seem butthurt that i posted the clip, if that's the case i'm sorry to have rustled your jimmies. There is no need to be upset. I'm glad we could clear this up.
    Too much stupidity to address.

none of the advise they gave is even remotely dangerous. If anything, they're too cautious and conservative.
    I see this often. Some broscience from them is pretty dangerous.

~3:15

Why in the hell did I start posting? People are still saying they would rather take the crap advice over good advice just based off of someones build. /facepalm

Some people will never "get it". I'm out of this thread. Pointless. I've seen these arguments several times. Waste of time to keep addressing them. People like what you say because it defends the Hodge Twins and they don't like Ian. I'm just repeating myself.

MidZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) MidZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) MidZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) MidZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) MidZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) MidZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) MidZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) MidZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) MidZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) MidZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) MidZ will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by bballbrett5 View Post
    How is what I posted "idiotic rambling"? I posted a brief analyse of the two and compared their strengths and weaknesses. Addressed what I think would benefit each whilst maintaining a neutral mindset. What I meant by "mute point" is that disregarding advice/information (that has been well researched from journal articles and uses references to support the claims) from someone who may not entirely look the part is not wise. Sure he may come across as outright ignorant and reaks of forever alone-itis, and I admit it does take getting use to in listening to him. Behind this though what he says has some benefit. All I am saying is that "judging a book by its cover" wont give you all the facts/information.

I see this often. Some broscience from them is pretty dangerous.

~3:15

Why in the hell did I start posting? People are still saying they would rather take the crap advice over good advice just based off of someones build. /facepalm

Some people will never "get it". I'm out of this thread. Pointless. I've seen these arguments several times. Waste of time to keep addressing them. People like what you say because it defends the Hodge Twins and they don't like Ian. I'm just repeating myself.
    Oy vey. I don't go to either of them for advise. Entertainment value only.

It's not like I've religiously watched youtube fitness video, I don't know every stupid/dickish/ignorant/whatever thing that everyone has ever said. If they told people to eat way too little fat, then yeah, that's wrong, and could definitely cause problems.

My point was simply to illustrate why people are more inclined to take their advise, why Ian gets so much flack.
    *Type O Negative Crew*