Page 27 of 29 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 LastLast

Thread: So this is me

dbluegoat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dbluegoat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dbluegoat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dbluegoat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dbluegoat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dbluegoat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dbluegoat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dbluegoat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dbluegoat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dbluegoat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dbluegoat has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by ZidaneValor View Post
    Hooray!

Any measurements before and after? How many inches have you lost?
    I will have to take a look in my profile, I know something like 10 or more inches in my waist, I was wearing size 48 pants and jean shorts, got to a 40 about six months ago or more and now those 40's are loose, I do believe I could fit in a 38 which is nuts cause I have not worn that size in maybe 10yrs or more.

Originally Posted by TheAutumnLeaf View Post
    " No wonder women cant park a car right, men tell us this [ ________ ] is 6 inches."
    lol

dbluegoat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dbluegoat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dbluegoat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dbluegoat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dbluegoat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dbluegoat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dbluegoat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dbluegoat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dbluegoat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dbluegoat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dbluegoat has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Last Night

Deadlifts
    set 1 135lbs 10 reps
    set 2 225lbs 3 reps
    set 3 315lbs 2 reps
    set 4 405lbs 1 rep
    set 5 455lbs 1 rep
    set 6 545lbs fail
    set 7 515lbs 1 rep
    set 8 495lbs 1 rep
    set 9 455lbs 4 reps *Rep PR (tweaked back on 4th)

Iso Lat Pulldowns 5 sets 8 reps (3pps,4pps,4 1/4pps,4pps,3pps)
    Iso Seated Rows 5 sets 6 reps (3pps,4pps,5pps,4pps,3pps)

Hang Cleans
    set 1 95lbs 7 reps
    set 2 115lbs 5 reps
    set 3 135lbs 3 reps
    set 4 155lbs 2 reps

Shorter night, felt good going in got too crazy on deads could not pull 545 but made 515 then worked down and tried to hit 5 on 455 since 3 is my best but on the 4th rep I must have gotten sloppy, tweaked the lower back some, still completed the rep but stopped altogether after that. Sore as hell today.......still dropping some scale weight which for me is good. Hanging on to most of the strength for now, I know these next few weeks will really suck and I have to force myself to back off the weight a little or get hurt. Especially with eating less

oh and I almost forgot..........

weighed in at 300.8lbs leaving the gym

WOWzers.......soo close

TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Don't you just wish you could keep it all? Maintain the strength and cut all the fat?

I know you if you traind hard and do it right, you can maintain most of your strength, but when you got as much weight to cut as you and I do, it's nearly impossible to maintain our current strength levels and drop as much fast as we want too.

The calorie deficit just doesn't give our bodies that ability since we're all natural and not jacked up on anabolics.
    Only Those Who Risk Going Too Far Can Possibly Find Out How Far One Can Go

Forever Cutting (My Road to 10%):
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=163945981

Originally Posted by TheNormalMan View Post
    Don't you just wish you could keep it all? Maintain the strength and cut all the fat?

I know you if you traind hard and do it right, you can maintain most of your strength, but when you got as much weight to cut as you and I do, it's nearly impossible to maintain our current strength levels and drop as much fast as we want too.

The calorie deficit just doesn't give our bodies that ability since we're all natural and not jacked up on anabolics.
    yeah it sucks but its also why I try to do it slower and eat near maintenance. I know though the lower I get the harder it will become. I have enjoyed the last 6-9months of getting stronger and I know I still lost fat just not much scale weight. I am ready to make the move to 275 though.

MsTropix♥ƸӜƷ♥MsTropix TheAutumnLeaf's Avatar
    TheAutumnLeaf will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheAutumnLeaf will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheAutumnLeaf will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheAutumnLeaf will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheAutumnLeaf will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheAutumnLeaf will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheAutumnLeaf will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheAutumnLeaf will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheAutumnLeaf will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheAutumnLeaf will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheAutumnLeaf will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by dbluegoat View Post
    taken a few weeks off, they tear up my shoulder bad, its still healing from when i messed it up a couple months ago. I just have good and bad weeks with it.
    Checking in on ya. I was gonna come ask ya if you wanted to race me to 299, but forget that babah! You are only one pound away. Maybe a 10 pound race?
    ♥BB member since 2008

♥ TheAutumnLeaf CHRONICLES©
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=567612001#post567612001

♥ƸӜƷ♥ Blessed are those who can give without remembering and receive without forgetting.

♥ ADDICTED TO REPPING YOU

I have watched CSI, NCIS, Law and Order, Lie to Me, Criminal Minds, Unusual Suspects and Silence of the Lambs. I can kill you 18 ways with a paper clip and not leave forensic evidence!

Checking in on ya. I was gonna come ask ya if you wanted to race me to 299, but forget that babah! You are only one pound away. Maybe a 10 pound race?
    yeah babe I am right there........weighed tonight at 300.6 and so its ever so close one or two more days hopefully

tonights.......tired and achy but I managed.

Standing OHP/Military Press
    set 1 115lbs 5 reps
    set 2 135lbs 3 reps
    set 3 155lbs 1 rep
    set 4 185lbs 1 rep
    set 5 205lbs 1 rep
    set 6 225lbs 1 rep (strict^)
    set 7 245lbs 1 rep (push)
    set 8 225lbs 5 reps (push)
    set 9 205lbs 6 reps
    set 10 185lbs 5 reps
    set 11 155lbs 5 reps
    set 12 135lbs 7 reps

Cable V Bar Tricep Pushdowns 225lbs 4 sets 12 reps
    Reverse Cable Xovers 40per 3 sets 12 reps
    Standing One Arm DB Press 75lb'er 2 sets 5 reps per side
    Cable Kickbacks 25lb's 3 sets per 15/12/8 reps

TheAutumnLeaf will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheAutumnLeaf will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheAutumnLeaf will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheAutumnLeaf will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheAutumnLeaf will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheAutumnLeaf will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheAutumnLeaf will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheAutumnLeaf will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheAutumnLeaf will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheAutumnLeaf will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheAutumnLeaf will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Okay so its 290 for you and 313 for myself.

Eeek- that looks so bad.

Why do I have to be in the 300's?

Why?

Why?

Why?
    ♥BB member since 2008

♥ƸӜƷ♥ Blessed are those who can give without remembering and receive without forgetting.

I have watched CSI, NCIS, Law and Order, Lie to Me, Criminal Minds, Unusual Suspects and Silence of the Lambs. I can kill you 18 ways with a paper clip and not leave forensic evidence!

And yeah, I'll join you and dbluegoat. Always in for weight loss challenges.
    Originally Posted by beefcake66 View Post
    haha I know the invite wasn't for me.. but... I'd consider it
    I only have a little more left to lose, probably 25lbs total before I'm skin and bones, and I'm aiming for 20lbs lost by my birthday (October 20th)...

My 10 should come fairly easy because at the end of the OBF I was down to 135 and right now I'm sitting at 145.. I have a bad habit of going overboard on the weekends lately though
    Hey there dbluegoat, looks like we have followers for the 10 pound race. Their IN!
    ♥BB member since 2008

ZidaneValor is a name known to all. (+5000) ZidaneValor is a name known to all. (+5000) ZidaneValor is a name known to all. (+5000) ZidaneValor is a name known to all. (+5000) ZidaneValor is a name known to all. (+5000) ZidaneValor is a name known to all. (+5000) ZidaneValor is a name known to all. (+5000) ZidaneValor is a name known to all. (+5000) ZidaneValor is a name known to all. (+5000) ZidaneValor is a name known to all. (+5000) ZidaneValor is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Damn there was a weight loss race? I've lost 18 lbs. in the last 17 days. Of course, that was all water weight that I regained over the summer, but whatever.

Hey dbluegoat, I was wondering what your typical nutrition looked like. I noticed that my progress was much better since I started keeping nutrition in my log back in November.

madman340 will become famous soon enough. (+50) madman340 will become famous soon enough. (+50) madman340 will become famous soon enough. (+50) madman340 will become famous soon enough. (+50) madman340 will become famous soon enough. (+50) madman340 will become famous soon enough. (+50) madman340 will become famous soon enough. (+50) madman340 will become famous soon enough. (+50) madman340 will become famous soon enough. (+50) madman340 will become famous soon enough. (+50) madman340 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Dang, great job on all of this weight loss. You look completely different compared to where you started, I can only imagine how you'll look once you've hit your goal.

Damn there was a weight loss race? I've lost 18 lbs. in the last 17 days. Of course, that was all water weight that I regained over the summer, but whatever.
    You can hop in. I am on a roll to lose a quick 10. I am trying to get ahead of my game just a few pounds. I've been workin hard at it.

Changed my exercise and did a u-turn on my diet. What I was doing was starting to adapt to my metabolism, so I switched things up.

I need more energy! I also bought a liquid/sublingual B- Vitamin complex tonight to help with the energy.
    ♥BB member since 2008

Down a Pound!
    ♥BB member since 2008

Well how the hell are we suppose to win a race when you are not around to post your setbacks, plateaus or progress? "Mean face"
    ♥BB member since 2008

metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Well how the hell are we suppose to win a race when you are not around to post your setbacks, plateaus or progress? "Mean face"
    He's too busy lifting the world....his lifts blow my mind.
    Life is easy when you take personal responsibility
    MMMC - Assistant to the Assistant of the Secretary of Assistance

I don't do limits.

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by metroins View Post
    Hey there metroins. You are prb right on with that statement. I have been in and out of touch with him for a couple of yrs. I have actually checked in on him more than I have posted to him. He is quite the beast.
    ♥BB member since 2008

lol i am certain you might be winning, had a bad few days, whatever I did on tuesday to my back must have been in the sciatic nerve area, my left butt cheek on down the leg is aching

i worked out tuesday, wed, and thurs, rested last night, might go today later on....and anyways i ate not so good the last day or so, sabotage! I am not worried though but I always end up eating more when i sit home
    Originally Posted by metroins View Post
    thank you sir, i still don't think i am that strong
    I have actually checked in on him more than I have posted to him. He is quite the beast.
    checking me out huh.....lol.....

take that mean face back, i am a hurting old man here

Hey dbluegoat, I was wondering what your typical nutrition looked like. I noticed that my progress was much better since I started keeping nutrition in my log back in November.
    I will get back to you on this one, it will turn into a long post. I used to count and use fitday when I was starting and lost the first 90lbs, lately I just eat less, I kind of know now how to eat under maintenance. I should get strict again though it really does help more

Originally Posted by madman340 View Post
    Dang, great job on all of this weight loss. You look completely different compared to where you started, I can only imagine how you'll look once you've hit your goal.
    thanks

TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Yeah I agree that keeping a daily food log where you enter every little thing you eat can really help you make progress but it can sometimes be a pain to do on a daily basis.

I had thought about starting one again to hold myself accountable but I already know that as long as I eat the way I've always done when I'm losing weight, I don't need a journal for the weight to fly off me.

I've eaten exactly how I need to since Monday morning and guess what, already dropped a couple more pounds this week. I feel better and my stomach already feels flatter.

I should update with some recent pictures at some point soon, it's been awhile.

Yeah I agree that keeping a daily food log where you enter every little thing you eat can really help you make progress but it can sometimes be a pain to do on a daily basis.

I had thought about starting one again to hold myself accountable but I already know that as long as I eat the way I've always done when I'm losing weight, I don't need a journal for the weight to fly off me.

I've eaten exactly how I need to since Monday morning and guess what, already dropped a couple more pounds this week. I feel better and my stomach already feels flatter.

yeah I agree if you do it long enough you get in tune with most things, lately I have not been logging at all and am losing again, just a matter of knowing what you can eat and not too much of it

ZidaneValor is a name known to all. (+5000) ZidaneValor is a name known to all. (+5000) ZidaneValor is a name known to all. (+5000) ZidaneValor is a name known to all. (+5000) ZidaneValor is a name known to all. (+5000) ZidaneValor is a name known to all. (+5000) ZidaneValor is a name known to all. (+5000) ZidaneValor is a name known to all. (+5000) ZidaneValor is a name known to all. (+5000) ZidaneValor is a name known to all. (+5000) ZidaneValor is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I've never done Fitday or any online program. I use Microsoft Excel. Most days I just copy and paste a previous day, and then make any adjustments where necessary. I also use one sheet to keep a record of all the foods I've eaten in the past year, and then I can plug them in whenever necessary.

For example, my July Nutrition looks like this:
    201007_Nutrition.xls

lol i am certain you might be winning, had a bad few days, whatever I did on tuesday to my back must have been in the sciatic nerve area, my left butt cheek on down the leg is aching

i worked out tuesday, wed, and thurs, rested last night, might go today later on....and anyways i ate not so good the last day or so, sabotage! I am not worried though but I always end up eating more when i sit home

thank you sir, i still don't think i am that strong

checking me out huh.....lol.....

take that mean face back, i am a hurting old man here
    Uh huh.

Youre right on that- both of ya. Its not hard to figure out portion sizes and macro balancing after you have kept strict logs on it for a while. I had been documenting all of my meals in a binder for the longest time, but I dont need it as in detail anymore, so I just keep a daily record in my bb journal now. I can scroll thru my journal anytime and see where I am, etc.

TNM, I am looking forward to seeing your updated photos! I am very thankful to have you as part of my life in this journey. Thanks so much for keeping in touch with me. You have been great.
    ♥BB member since 2008

hehehe!!!

Whats up 'ol man? I forgot it was Sunday. Im suppose to fast on Sundays, lol. Im sick, so I have an excuse. I just aint right in the head. Slept my day away. Ate like two meals when I was awake. Gave my first meal away after I ate only half of it. I couldnt taste it, it was not appetizing at all. My taste buds are slackin lackin.

I need to get this 10 lbs off of me quick like! I actually want to get my next 17 lbs off quick like. When I moved to Florida in 2005, I was 305 lbs. I put on about 51 lbs and have taken at least 34 of that off now. So 17 to go. Then my next goal will be 299 of course. 299! It actually doesnt seem so far away anymore as it did 34 + lbs ago, cause now all I need is to lose less than I have already lost.

He He.
    ♥BB member since 2008

Whats up 'ol man? I forgot it was Sunday. Im suppose to fast on Sundays, lol. Im sick, so I have an excuse. I just aint right in the head. Slept my day away. Ate like two meals when I was awake. Gave my first meal away after I ate only half of it. I couldnt taste it, it was not appetizing at all. My taste buds are slackin lackin.

I need to get this 10 lbs off of me quick like! I actually want to get my next 17 lbs off quick like. When I moved to Florida in 2005, I was 305 lbs. I put on about 51 lbs and have taken at least 34 of that off now. So 17 to go. Then my next goal will be 299 of course. 299! It actually doesnt seem so far away anymore as it did 34 + lbs ago, cause now all I need is to lose less than I have already lost.

He He.
    good stuff and you missed my subtle secret.....look closely.....I have started august with something different

will post the workout tomorrow

good stuff and you missed my subtle secret.....look closely.....I have started august with something different

will post the workout tomorrow

Oh Crap! Congratulations!!!

♥BB member since 2008

OR have you missed my subtle secret.....look closely..... he he, ha ha, heeee hawww
    ♥BB member since 2008

Uh huh.

Youre right on that- both of ya. Its not hard to figure out portion sizes and macro balancing after you have kept strict logs on it for a while. I had been documenting all of my meals in a binder for the longest time, but I dont need it as in detail anymore, so I just keep a daily record in my bb journal now. I can scroll thru my journal anytime and see where I am, etc.

TNM, I am looking forward to seeing your updated photos! I am very thankful to have you as part of my life in this journey. Thanks so much for keeping in touch with me. You have been great.
    Glad my humble words can be of help when they need to be.

I'm just another soul trying to find his way in this lonely world and my path is through that of fitness.

And everyone keep up the hard work. This is a journey to be shared and embraced since it changes our lives for the better and no one's a loser in this journey.

Keep up the hard work everyone.

Glad my humble words can be of help when they need to be.

I'm just another soul trying to find his way in this lonely world and my path is through that of fitness.

And everyone keep up the hard work. This is a journey to be shared and embraced since it changes our lives for the better and no one's a loser in this journey.

TNM air hugs for ya
    ♥BB member since 2008

OR have you missed my subtle secret.....look closely..... he he, ha ha, heeee hawww
    congrats!!! feels great doesn't it

agreed!!!