Closed Thread
Page 261 of 279 FirstFirst ... 161 211 251 259 260 261 262 263 271 ... LastLast
Results 7,801 to 7,830 of 8362
    kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by GreekyBeth View Post
    Another pic of mine was reported as pron. I know I put up some risqué pics, but c'mon. So, I wrote a nice little rant here earlier (felt good), and decided I just won't take any more posterior pics and post them.
    Iceman messaged me this evening saying the pic was fine.
    That's crazy! Is it the same person reporting your pics? This has been an ongoing issue for you wtf??
    National Level Competitor (Female BB)

The Italian Scallion BrotherWolf's Avatar
    BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Another pic of mine was reported as pron. I know I put up some risqué pics, but c'mon. So, I wrote a nice little rant here earlier (felt good), and decided I just won't take any more posterior pics and post them.
    you should just send me those pictures first so I can make sure they are ok ........

who says love has to be soft and gentle ?

GreekyBeth has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreekyBeth has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreekyBeth has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreekyBeth has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreekyBeth has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreekyBeth has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreekyBeth has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreekyBeth has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreekyBeth has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreekyBeth has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreekyBeth has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by kimm4 View Post
    That's crazy! Is it the same person reporting your pics? This has been an ongoing issue for you wtf??
    I have no idea who it may be. Girl, guy---don't know. Can't figure out for the life of me what I've done to someone here. It's quite frustrating.

@BW: I'll be sure to PM you all future pics prior to posting them.
    FSU "Go Noles!"

BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I have no idea who it may be. Girl, guy---don't know. Can't figure out for the life of me what I've done to someone here. It's quite frustrating.

@BW: I'll be sure to PM you all future pics prior to posting them.
    In box cleared... I'm ready to work

annoying vegan bitchface aintevenmad's Avatar
    aintevenmad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aintevenmad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aintevenmad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aintevenmad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aintevenmad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aintevenmad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aintevenmad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aintevenmad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aintevenmad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aintevenmad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aintevenmad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Jimmies rustled.

Stupid relationships.

Turning Betas into Gammas Wyomann's Avatar
    Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by aintevenmad View Post
    Jimmies rustled.

Stupid relationships.
    Well you have to tell us what's going on now since you divulged information before and we all gave you feed back. Inquiring minds want to know.
    Transformation Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170068283&page=1
    Pinecone Fitness: https://www.********.com/Pinecone-Fitness-1635681273361328/

Originally Posted by Wyomann View Post
    Well you have to tell us what's going on now since you divulged information before and we all gave you feed back. Inquiring minds want to know.
    yeah girlfriend ... spill the beans

aintevenmad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aintevenmad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aintevenmad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aintevenmad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aintevenmad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aintevenmad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aintevenmad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aintevenmad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aintevenmad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aintevenmad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aintevenmad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Wyomann View Post
    he is outraged because I now want to move in with my girl friends as a more sensible option- since if I live with him I won't be on a lease (well be living in an extension at his parents house),and will basically be at his mercy.

Basically he says I'm killing our relationship by not depending on him financially and "trusting" him. I said im being prudent about the future. He says we will inevitably drift apart if I live with my friends (who he dislikes).

ajlsndbksfhkdlmakla

he is outraged because I now want to move in with my girl friends as a more sensible option- since if I live with him I won't be on a lease (well be living in an extension at his parents house),and will basically be at his mercy.

Basically he says I'm killing our relationship by not depending on him financially and "trusting" him. I said im being prudent about the future. He says we will inevitably drift apart if I live with my friends (who he dislikes).

ajlsndbksfhkdlmakla
    ouch .. he wants you to be his dependent ??? wasn't he the one who didn't want you to move in ?

Originally Posted by BrotherWolf View Post
    ouch .. he wants you to be his dependent ??? wasn't he the one who didn't want you to move in ?
    He wanted me to, then decided to spend less time together but never said "this means I retract my offer of living with me", then I decided it was all too confusing and unstable and I'd consider living with my friends instead, and he hates it and is like YOURE MEANT TO BE COMING TO LIVE WITH ME.

Peanut Butter Addict MrsClayMatthews's Avatar
    MrsClayMatthews is just really nice. (+1000) MrsClayMatthews is just really nice. (+1000) MrsClayMatthews is just really nice. (+1000) MrsClayMatthews is just really nice. (+1000) MrsClayMatthews is just really nice. (+1000) MrsClayMatthews is just really nice. (+1000) MrsClayMatthews is just really nice. (+1000) MrsClayMatthews is just really nice. (+1000) MrsClayMatthews is just really nice. (+1000) MrsClayMatthews is just really nice. (+1000) MrsClayMatthews is just really nice. (+1000)
    Holy control issues, batman. That does not sound like a fun situation to be in...he can't have his cake and eat it too.

UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    HUH? I check that thread a lot. I haven't seen anything I would consider inappropriate. This is a bbing site for crying out loud!! Should we start reporting women who are posting their comp pics too?????

So...this guy doesn't want you to spend time with friends? He wants you to be "dependent" on him? This sounds like manipulation to me. Tread carefully!!!

Why does he dislike your friends?

So, is he living with his parents and wants you to move in? Doesn't that make you dependent on his parents, not him?

Many red flags here I think...but maybe I'm jaded...

Originally Posted by UnaChispita View Post
    HUH? I check that thread a lot. I haven't seen anything I would consider inappropriate. This is a bbing site for crying out loud!! Should we start reporting women who are posting their comp pics too?????

So...this guy doesn't want you to spend time with friends? He wants you to be "dependent" on him? This sounds like manipulation to me. Tread carefully!!!

So, is he living with his parents and wants you to move in? Doesn't that make you dependent on his parents, not him?

He wants me to spend time with them just not live with them. He doesn't like them because he's afraid theyll badmouth him when we have issues and turn me against him. Which they are prone to do , but I am an adult and I can 1/not talk about their fights to him and 2/make up my own mind regardless of their opinions. They've badmouthed him before and I haven't gone anywhere...

His parents are very easygoing/laidback so theyre not an issue but if he decided to break up with me its not like I could stay there. It would mean couchsurfing, trying to figure out where the f to put my stuff (clothes, TV, some small furniture), paying a deposit to move somewhere else...

Registered User Spartanbaziotis's Avatar
    Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000) Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000) Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000) Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000) Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000) Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000) Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000) Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000) Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000) Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000) Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by UnaChispita View Post

THIS.
    Do not ever move in with a significant other living with their parents. "Extension" or not, he's living with his parents. Also, he's already thinking he can control you and you don't even live together. Will almost certainly get worse if you move in.
    I'm back?

Turning Betas into Gammas Wyomann's Avatar
    Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    He wants me to spend time with them just not live with them. He doesn't like them because he's afraid theyll badmouth him when we have issues and turn me against him. Which they are prone to do , but I am an adult and I can 1/not talk about their fights to him and 2/make up my own mind regardless of their opinions. They've badmouthed him before and I haven't gone anywhere...

His parents are very easygoing/laidback so theyre not an issue but if he decided to break up with me its not like I could stay there. It would mean couchsurfing, trying to figure out where the f to put my stuff (clothes, TV, some small furniture), paying a deposit to move somewhere else...
    Well this relationship sounds pretty weird in general. I can't see living together being a good idea even if you were both on a lease and not at his parents house.
    Transformation Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170068283&page=1
    Pinecone Fitness: https://www.********.com/Pinecone-Fitness-1635681273361328/

He wanted me to, then decided to spend less time together but never said "this means I retract my offer of living with me", then I decided it was all too confusing and unstable and I'd consider living with my friends instead, and he hates it and is like YOURE MEANT TO BE COMING TO LIVE WITH ME.
    situation is weird and makes no sense
    "lets see each other less but move in with me "

you're doing the right thing move in with your friend and see what happens

UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    He wants me to spend time with them just not live with them. He doesn't like them because he's afraid theyll badmouth him when we have issues and turn me against him.
    Okay...so what's going on that they have to bad mouth him?

Which they are prone to do , but I am an adult and I can 1/not talk about their fights to him and 2/make up my own mind regardless of their opinions. They've badmouthed him before and I haven't gone anywhere...
    ...see cuz my gf's wouldn't bad mouth any guy I was with unless it was not a healthy situation...

Just no. Sorry girl. He's living with his parents. So...you wouldn't be living with him, you'd be living with his folks. He needs to man up and get his own place. If he can't right now, then it is probably best you move in with your girls.

DaniGrrl is a name known to all. (+5000) DaniGrrl is a name known to all. (+5000) DaniGrrl is a name known to all. (+5000) DaniGrrl is a name known to all. (+5000) DaniGrrl is a name known to all. (+5000) DaniGrrl is a name known to all. (+5000) DaniGrrl is a name known to all. (+5000) DaniGrrl is a name known to all. (+5000) DaniGrrl is a name known to all. (+5000) DaniGrrl is a name known to all. (+5000) DaniGrrl is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I agree - the whole thing is just odd. He seems all over the place and doesn't know what he wants.

I think it would be best to move in with your friends, for no reason other than he can't make up his mind.

Hang in there!!!!
    Danielle xoxo

#TEAM HYPE

flyfreefit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flyfreefit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flyfreefit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flyfreefit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flyfreefit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flyfreefit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flyfreefit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flyfreefit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flyfreefit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flyfreefit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flyfreefit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Came in here to complain about delicious food pics on instagram... my problems don't seem so problematic anymore :/

Good luck to all
    Greeky-- I gave up on SBS a long time ago, don't blame ya
    Squatty-- don't leave! Who else is going to be here to harass me?!
    Miranda/ACC-- although I've publicly admitted to having a crush on both of you in the femmisc, I cannot stand when you two debate. Blocks of text that lead to absolutely no conclusion nothanksjeff

I need to start spending less time on this site. srs
    Follow my journey! -->
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152755803

GreekyBeth has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreekyBeth has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreekyBeth has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreekyBeth has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreekyBeth has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreekyBeth has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreekyBeth has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreekyBeth has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreekyBeth has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreekyBeth has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreekyBeth has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by flyfreefit View Post
    Came in here to complain about delicious food pics on instagram... my problems don't seem so problematic anymore :/

Good luck to all
    Greeky-- I gave up on SBS a long time ago, don't blame ya

I have zero backbone. Didn't last 24'hours until I posted more pics. Haha.

Miranda/ACC-- although I've publicly admitted to having a crush on both of you in the femmisc, I cannot stand when you two debate. Blocks of text that lead to absolutely no conclusion nothanksjeff

This^^^^^. Their arguments go round and round, up and down, and wind up right back where they started. Weirdly entertaining in some respects.

I need to start spending less time on this site. srs

Me too.
    Answers under yours.
    FSU "Go Noles!"

penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    People really should not be allowed to write checks in the grocery store express lane.
    POWERLIFTING TRAINING JOURNAL
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=161554583

YOUTUBE (Training videos)
    https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCfCal3cQ0N9yrJ8akX9BhTg

Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by penny0527 View Post
    People really should not be allowed to write checks in the grocery store express lane.
    Agree...that certainly takes the "express" out of express lane.
    Workout Log / Chat thread...Embrace the Dragon: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169711903

"If you truly seek understanding, then first, empty your cup!" – Unknown

*** Squat Quitter Crew ***
    *** Dragon Flags Crew ***

penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Artemis00 View Post
    Agree...that certainly takes the "express" out of express lane.
    That is exactly what I was thinking as I was standing in line.
    POWERLIFTING TRAINING JOURNAL
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=161554583

YOUTUBE (Training videos)
    https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCfCal3cQ0N9yrJ8akX9BhTg

sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    When I fall off the diet wagon, gain a bunch of weight, then can't find the motivation to start dieting again and feel miserable about myself and someone asks me "Have you lost weight?" Seriously dumbass?
    Follow my 2018 competition prep here:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175566421&p=1547462721#post1547462721

BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    People still write checks?

**I once was a fat little hippo... BubsNBean's journey back to healthy**
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170112133

Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    That is exactly what I was thinking as I was standing in line.
    Irritates me sometimes when a person will pay with exact change in those lines too. Don't mind it if they are quick about it, but when a woman has to fish in her purse for a minute just to find her coin bag and then slowly fish out the coins...then count all the coins a few times. I'm about ready to pull my hair.

Or when a guy will dig into his pocket 15 times just to get exact change (trying to find that last penny that is in there).
    Workout Log / Chat thread...Embrace the Dragon: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169711903

KayPS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KayPS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KayPS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KayPS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KayPS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KayPS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KayPS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KayPS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KayPS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KayPS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KayPS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by sy2502 View Post
    When I fall off the diet wagon, gain a bunch of weight, then can't find the motivation to start dieting again and feel miserable about myself and someone asks me "Have you lost weight?" Seriously dumbass?
    Ugh, this. I hate that. feelsbadman.

Originally Posted by Artemis00 View Post
    Irritates me sometimes when a person will pay with exact change in those lines too. Don't mind it if they are quick about it, but when a woman has to fish in her purse for a minute just to find her coin bag and then slowly fish out the coins...then count all the coins a few times. I'm about ready to pull my hair.

Or when a guy will dig into his pocket 15 times just to get exact change (trying to find that last penny that is in there).
    She was in front of me at the pharmacy last year. I almost had a nervous breakdown.

FSU "Go Noles!"

sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    She was in front of me at the pharmacy last year. I almost had a nervous breakdown.

Made my day. I needed the laugh!!!
    Follow my 2018 competition prep here:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175566421&p=1547462721#post1547462721

I'd be tempted to throw a $5 down at tell her to GTFO. LOL.

Closed Thread
Page 261 of 279 FirstFirst ... 161 211 251 259 260 261 262 263 271 ... LastLast