Closed Thread
Page 260 of 318 FirstFirst ... 160 210 250 258 259 260 261 262 270 310 ... LastLast
Results 7,771 to 7,800 of 9517
    IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by happywithit View Post
    Similar to how they turned a blind eye to Jeremy Clarkson's bad ways.

★DSC★
    ★MISC Cologne Crew★
    ★4200 cals a day crew★
    ★Squat Booty Sorority Fan Club★
    ★Forum Member #109,914,313★

â–º â–º â–ºDirty South Crew gear: https://www.zazzle.com/s/thedirtysouthlifts â—„ â—„ â—„ (Proceeds go to children's charities)

MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Man this thread died lol.
    "There are no victims, only volunteers. You volunteer by looking uncertain and afraid. You volunteer by being, as grass-eaters invariably are, unprepared to confront the hazards of life." - Col. Jeff Cooper
    **MFC** [No Safe Queen Crew]-REPORTED-
    **MCC**
    **30 & Over Crew**
    **Loves frightening mens physique competitors in the gym crew**

HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Fawnl View Post
    What in the actual ****. This is not a help thread. It's a "****ing welcome to every emotionally ****ed up person who has no ****ing idea how to adult thread". Holy ****!

lol @ your lack of awareness.
    *US Navy Vet*

LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Jimmy Saville. ***shudder*** They turned a blind eye to all his disgusting ways. In fact it was reported he had sex with dead bodies in morgues. He raked in millions for the corporation and they wouldn't investigate. Similar to how they turned a blind eye to Jeremy Clarkson's bad ways. I just refuse to pay towards such a corporation.
    Originally Posted by Mr Beer View Post
    Fun fact, Irvine Welsh (wrote Trainspotting) put a character in his book Ecstasy who was apparently a thinly disguised Jimmy Saville. Basically a hugely perverted TV presenter who would get kids to sit in his lap for jollies, paid hospital staff for stiffy time with the stiffs etc.
    Had to look this dude up.

Ended up going down a wiki hole I only just barely was able to emerge from. The UK can be pretty messed up.

Originally Posted by HeBrewHammah View Post
    lol @ your lack of awareness.

MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Ugh

On that note, I'm really frustrated with one girl I've been trying to get with. It's become a huge mind game at this point. I can't pull away though. I know there's interest on her end. Just can't seem to get together.

I really need to meet a good chick.
    "There are no victims, only volunteers. You volunteer by looking uncertain and afraid. You volunteer by being, as grass-eaters invariably are, unprepared to confront the hazards of life." - Col. Jeff Cooper
    **MCC**
    **30 & Over Crew**

LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by MrSilverback View Post
    Ugh

I really need to meet a good chick.
    No shortage of those. I know so damn many.

Originally Posted by LaughingStorm View Post
    No shortage of those. I know so damn many.
    Correction...good chick that I'm all about and won't end up wanting to cheat on lol.
    **MCC**
    **30 & Over Crew**

Correction...good chick that I'm all about and won't end up wanting to cheat on lol.
    Oh, that's a bit more subjective.

To you monogamy types, does the urge to "cheat" (bang other women) ever really go away?

HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Nope, it doesn't.
    *US Navy Vet*

To you monogamy types, does the urge to "cheat" (bang other women) ever really go away?
    My ex that I was really truly in love with, I never had the urge to cheat. It's sad but she really is the only experience that gives me hope. I could never be with her again for other reasons (really wish circumstances were different), but I never once had the urge to cheat. I woke up thinking about her, went to work thinking about her, and went to bed thinking about her. Even had advances that i could have capitalized on and never once had the urge. It's a refreshing and hopeful thought.

My last (different) ex was beautiful. Everywhere I went, people stared or would make comments about how pretty she was. Then one day I was tempted by another girl. I didn't do it but in my head I was ready to. That's what made me end it with her.

I know it's in me, just need a special woman to make it happen.
    **MCC**
    **30 & Over Crew**

Registered User HayZues Christi's Avatar
    HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    ^ how long were you with said ex?

The urge to sleep with other women is completely buological and never goes away in healthy men.
    Ol' 71st street. The devil that birthed me.

606 G0D.

dp51134 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dp51134 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dp51134 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dp51134 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dp51134 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dp51134 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dp51134 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dp51134 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dp51134 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dp51134 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dp51134 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by HayZues Christi View Post

The urge to sleep with other women is completely buological and never goes away in healthy men.
    Agreed.
    **Would trade a couple inches off my dink to have bigger calves crew**

Originally Posted by dp51134 View Post
    Agreed.
    2 years. She fulfilled every sexual need I could have asked for.

Yeah urge but whether or not you actually do it is another story. The simple act of realizing "Oh that girl is attractive" is an urge to "mate." That's healthy. We're animals. Just like horses, cows, monkeys, etc. We just have the ability to reason and have a society of established norms. That's where monogamy comes into play.

This particular ex I'd never have cheated on. So there you go, ladies: Take care of your man's needs and he isn't going to look elsewhere.
    **MCC**
    **30 & Over Crew**

Originally Posted by HeBrewHammah View Post
    Nope, it doesn't.
    Originally Posted by dp51134 View Post
    Agreed.
    This has been my experience and the reason I just can't do the whole monogamy thing.

My ex that I was really truly in love with, I never had the urge to cheat. It's sad but she really is the only experience that gives me hope. I could never be with her again for other reasons (really wish circumstances were different), but I never once had the urge to cheat. I woke up thinking about her, went to work thinking about her, and went to bed thinking about her. Even had advances that i could have capitalized on and never once had the urge. It's a refreshing and hopeful thought.
    I know it's in me, just need a special woman to make it happen.
    Interesting.

I never look to a woman to make me a certain way, tho. I figure that is entirely on me.

2 years. She fulfilled every sexual need I could have asked for.
    Yeah urge but whether or not you actually do it is another story. The simple act of realizing "Oh that girl is attractive" is an urge to "mate." That's healthy. We're animals. Just like horses, cows, monkeys, etc. We just have the ability to reason and have a society of established norms. That's where monogamy comes into play.
    This particular ex I'd never have cheated on. So there you go, ladies: Take care of your man's needs and he isn't going to look elsewhere.
    This makes more sense. So you are tempted?

I'm not big on living my life based on other people's norms. Doesn't suit me.

LOL @ expecting one person to meet all your needs. I think that person is supposed to be you.

HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    2 years isnt really that long of a time tbh.

I agree the urge to do something and the decision to act are very different.

For me personally, I'd take 4/5 sex with new pussy over 5/5 sex with chick I've smashed 100 times.

Can't match the endorphin rush of new new.

606 G0D.

I never look to a woman to make me a certain way, tho. I figure that is entirely on me.
    Not your fault but you completely missed the point. I make my decisions based on what I want to do. I'm a borderline sociopath (at least in my view). I do what I want, when I want, but I have an idea of what I want for my life in terms of a partner. I won't settle down with a woman who doesn't keep me on my toes simply because I'll mentally overpower her otherwise.

The balance of a woman I'd spend the rest of my life with:

- Attraction (to me at least)
    - Attitude (needs to know what she brings to the table)
    - Ability to tell me to get over myself
    - Good mother qualities
    - Good sexual chemistry

This makes more sense. So you are tempted?

I'm not big on living my life based on other people's norms. Doesn't suit me.

LOL @ expecting one person to meet all your needs. I think that person is supposed to be you.
    With my ex I loved? Nope. Not once.

If I'm dating someone and I'm "tempted," I'm out. The relationship will end shortly thereafter.

You can do whatever you want, when you want lol. By society's definition I should be married to some poor sap who I crack a forced smile at everyday when I get home at 5:15 and pat my 1-2 kids on the head I probably regretted having with her. So by that definition, I'm doing whatever I want, when I want as well. I come and go as I please. I answer to no one. What I want in life I want for myself, not to appease the masses. I told you...I'm borderline sociopath.

My choice to be monogamous is based around my personal wants and desires. I had this conversation with my buddy the other day. We're very similar. We know by now whether we want sex with a girl or not. I can't tell you how many women I've been with where it goes from...I can't wait to pound her...to...well this was a mistake...this is boring...ok I want her to leave. The thought of someone who can actually keep me in check excites me.

2 years isnt really that long of a time tbh.

I agree the urge to do something and the decision to act are very different.

For me personally, I'd take 4/5 sex with new pussy over 5/5 sex with chick I've smashed 100 times.

Can't match the endorphin rush of new new.
    I only get the endorphin rush if I feel as though it's something hard to get. At that point she's either just a trophy (current 10/10 I'm after) or god help me, I have feelings. Otherwise? I like the idea of the chase till I win. Then I'd just rather be left alone.

2 years was a long time. I've checked out of much longer relationships sooner than that.
    **MCC**
    **30 & Over Crew**

happywithit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) happywithit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) happywithit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) happywithit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) happywithit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) happywithit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) happywithit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) happywithit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) happywithit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) happywithit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) happywithit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Had a message from the guy who bought the trip away wishing me a lovely time.
    I'm feeling delighted and lucky. Big smiles.

It seems we all look at the opposite sex when in a relationship and get those sneaky urges we don't admit to our loved ones. Agree it's very healthy.
    I don't have problems, I have situations.
    Situations, you can get out of!

We all know the grass is green. We just don’t consider what’s been left in the middle of it.

There will always be imperfections. There will always be a big splodge of brown chit creating disarray in that beautiful emerald sea of grass.

Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    That's exactly what he did too.
    He's a thinly disguised character in one of my novels too. (Never published, too scared, but written three crime thriller novels.... Which is why I don't watch TV. Not a quick thing writing 80,000+ Words).
    Send them in, what's the worst that can happen? You could be the next JK Rowling and also then I can have known you before it was cool. I'll be the Happy Hipster.
    "A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand."

happywithit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) happywithit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) happywithit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) happywithit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) happywithit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) happywithit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) happywithit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) happywithit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) happywithit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) happywithit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) happywithit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Send them in, what's the worst that can happen? You could be the next JK Rowling and also then I can have known you before it was cool. I'll be the Happy Hipster.
    Lol, I don't know. They are quite detailed and violent in parts. I've looked through real cases and applied some imagination. At the risk of sounding like a child, I know if my parents and family read them, they would be very shocked, maybe even disappointed. They are very conservative.

I've considered adding a few taster chapters to a fanfic site, get some opinions and maybe with some luck a little following. If I had that I would care less about my families opinions. Thanks for the encouragement though. Appreciate that.
    I don't have problems, I have situations.
    Situations, you can get out of!

We all know the grass is green. We just don’t consider what’s been left in the middle of it.

There will always be imperfections. There will always be a big splodge of brown chit creating disarray in that beautiful emerald sea of grass.

IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz
    Lol, I don't know. They are quite detailed and violent in parts. I've looked through real cases and applied some imagination. At the risk of sounding like a child, I know if my parents and family read them, they would be very shocked, maybe even disappointed. They are very conservative.
    That's what pen names are for, my dear. Only you and your agent need to know you wrote those stories. I'd say anyone who has the discipline to write a complete story owes it to themselves to see how far it can go.
    ★DSC★
    ★MISC Cologne Crew★
    ★4200 cals a day crew★

â–º â–º â–ºDirty South Crew gear: https://www.zazzle.com/s/thedirtysouthlifts â—„ â—„ â—„ (Proceeds go to children's charities)

Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    This is kind of like saying, well I'm not going to buy a lottery ticket because my friends might not like me if I was rich. You're putting the cart before the horse...the chances of your face getting plastered all over the high street captioned "Hey Readers, Get Ready for Happy's Sleaziest Gorefest Yet!!!!!" are actually fairly slim. But it seems silly to bang out a quarter of a million words and not even send out a few copies to agents or publishers.
    "A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand."

I really thought as i became older and more successful that I would "soften." I always envisioned one day i could be like the easily approached, cardigan wearing, salt n pepper guy the whole neighborhood knows and loves. Many times I have said out loud that i cant wait until i can afford to be a nice guy.

Unfortunately, I am feeling the opposite happen. I now just want to stack enough chips to build a wall between myself and common folk. I am as mean as ever and I don't necessarily like it.

Can anybody relate?

606 G0D.

A tiger never changes it's stripes. It's difficult, if not impossible to change our basic nature. Not to mention, it's unethical to try and become someone we're not.
    ★DSC★
    ★MISC Cologne Crew★
    ★4200 cals a day crew★

I really thought as i became older and more successful that I would "soften." I always envisioned one day i could be like the easily approached, cardigan wearing, salt n pepper guy the whole neighborhood knows and loves. Many times I have said out loud that i cant wait until i can afford to be a nice guy.

Unfortunately, I am feeling the opposite happen. I now just want to stack enough chips to build a wall between myself and common folk. I am as mean as ever and I don't necessarily like it.

Can anybody relate?
    Kind of, I mean I'd like to be that super-popular approachable guy but then the problem is, a whole bunch of people are going to approach me and I'm just not that interested in every random person's daily BS.

I like people but not to the extent that I want to exchange more than pleasantries with most of them. There's few people I want to get into extended conversations with.

I think I'm nice enough already, so I don't really have any angst on that score.

EDIT

Wall between me and the common folk, well I wouldn't put it that harshly but there's a decent chunk of the population I could do without and I very much want my privacy when I go home. So yeah, I'd happily live in a house with extended private land surrounding it.

Originally Posted by IronCharles View Post
    A tiger never changes it's stripes. It's difficult, if not impossible to change our basic nature. Not to mention, it's unethical to try and become someone we're not.
    I vividly remember the first time i heard that quote. Always stuck with me.

I think we all evolve, but agree that a man built on principle doesn't vary much.

Kind of, I mean I'd like to be that super-popular approachable guy but then the problem is, a whole bunch of people are going to approach me and I'm just not that interested in every random person's daily BS.

I like people but not to the extent that I want to exchange more than pleasantries with them. There's few people I want to get into extended conversations with.

I think I'm nice enough already, so I don't really have any angst on that score.

EDIT

Wall between me and the common folk, well I wouldn't put it that harshly but there's a decent chunk of the population I could do without and I very much want my privacy when I go home. So yeah, I'd happily live in a house with extended private land surrounding it.
    Agreed.

There are certain current events that have adversely affected the little hope in humanity i do have. Rather not say as i dont want to invite the debate.

606 G0D.

There are certain current events that have adversely affected the little hope in humanity i do have. Rather not say as i dont want to invite the debate.
    Well whatever my problems, I'm sure you can trump them.

gorbeth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gorbeth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gorbeth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gorbeth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gorbeth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gorbeth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gorbeth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gorbeth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gorbeth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gorbeth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gorbeth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by IronCharles View Post
    I always wonder what happened to Gorbeth. Either she's living happily ever after in a condo in Vegas, or she's out in the desert somewhere. Probably the former. Hopefully!
    Happily ever after in an aprtment in Vegas. I teach kids jiu jitsu with my bf, travel all over the country competing, and took a permanent job in Vegas as a pediatric ICU nurse. Life is really good.

I lost quite a bit of muscle switching from lifting to jiu jistu, but now I'm a legit badass (sort of, I only have my blue belt, haha)

I hope youre all well!
    BFing mom. Pediatric ICU Nurse. Farm girl stuck in the Sin City. BJJ Purple belt.

Originally Posted by gorbeth View Post
    Happily ever after in an aprtment in Vegas. I teach kids jiu jitsu with my bf, travel all over the country competing, and took a permanent job in Vegas as a pediatric ICU nurse. Life is really good.

I lost quite a bit of muscle switching from lifting to jiu jistu, but now I'm a legit badass (sort of, I only have my blue belt, haha)

I hope youre all well!
    Awesome! Nice to see all is working out for you.

Last edited by IronCharles; 07-29-2016 at 02:32 AM.
    ★DSC★
    ★MISC Cologne Crew★
    ★4200 cals a day crew★

This has been my experience and the reason I just can't do the whole monogamy thing.

I don't have as big an issue with it currently. Current gf is a great person, and solid partner in the relationship, truthfully. Yes I look at other women and imagine railing them, but ultimately, it wouldn't be worth losing the girl I have now. I know better than that.
    *US Navy Vet*

Closed Thread
Page 260 of 318 FirstFirst ... 160 210 250 258 259 260 261 262 270 310 ... LastLast