Page 26 of 32 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 ... LastLast
    xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    about to head out for another hinge date. i have a new one tonight, a new one tomorrow, and then brittany on thursday. brittany's behavior is indicative of someone who is pretty into me, so ill need some new and unique/fun date ideas for this weekend and next week with her. list 'em boys. i'll respond individually to you brahs once i get back for the night. shouldn't be long, gotta be in the gym at 430 am.

alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BlackScorpio91 View Post
    Speak for yourself.

I still meet women to this day and I don't even online date anymore.

I guess it depends on your area but I live in an diverse area with a population of 148,304 and plus one of my jobs is Uber Eats so I get go around the county of my state and meet different kinds of people including women. You don't think I won't get lucky at least once?

And anyway people still meet other people primarily irl.
    I’m happy for you, but nothing you’ve said negates anything in my previous post.

But... since this is a dating advice thread, perhaps you can give some insight on how/where you meet women in your day to day life? I’m asking genuinely.
    95% of my interactions with the opposite sex comes about from service related encounters (i.e. supermarket cashier, coffee store barrister, cafe waitress, etc), but these encounters are fleeting and almost never develop into anything.

**** Love, I Want Cash. BlackScorpio91's Avatar
    BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by alltrapbrah View Post
    I’m happy for you, but nothing you’ve said negates anything in my previous post.

But... since this is a dating advice thread, perhaps you can give some insight on how/where you meet women in your day to day life? I’m asking genuinely.
    95% of my interactions with the opposite sex comes about from service related encounters (i.e. supermarket cashier, coffee store barrister, cafe waitress, etc), but these encounters are fleeting and almost never develop into anything.
    Just about anywhere. Like restaurants, stores, bars, gym, through work, shopping for clothes and food, etc. Hell even just going to pick up food or getting your hair cut or going back to school you can meet women and sometimes I might get IOIs and other times I approach a chick that ain't giving me attention. Even subtle signs I'm able to pick up and even if for whatever reason I turn out to be wrong, at least I shoot my shot.

Like I said, I meet women literally EVERYWHERE like yesterday I was standing in line at Popeye's with a friend and some chick just started talking to me and flirting out of nowhere. You gotta step your game up dude; do extensive self improvement.

Komytea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Komytea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Komytea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Komytea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Komytea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Komytea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Komytea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Komytea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Komytea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Komytea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Komytea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    had 3 hinge thicks ghost back to back to back lol.

anyone had any luck with okcupid? the quality where i live is terrible and all the decent trim is at least an hour away. feelsbadman.
    |Anjunadeep Crew|Chelsea FC Crew|VR46 Crew|OU Crew|

xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    update:

went out with a new girl from hinge. she looked a lot like her pictures, which was great. she was actually really funny and talkative and open, which was cool. i walked to the place we met, and she even gave me a ride home. kissed her in the car at the end. it was nice. no text after the date, but referenced seeing me again multiple times. should happen and it will likely be cool. she was like a legitimately cool girl with her shiit together and only 24. im not fully into it yet, but getting there.

a little while after getting home, brittany texted me. we talked about plans for thursday and next week and she asked me if i was sure if i wanted to hang out. i said that i am always sure, and it kind of devolved into this whole big long insecure thing from her about how she is working on herself, and how she is sorry for being boring or not exciting enough for me, and that having a life outside of her two jobs isnt really a part of her plan right now. basically there was a lot of stuff about how she has gone through a lot, experienced a lot, and needs to work on herself right now. i said okay, that is all well and good and stuff, but i dont really want to get excitement from you in any other form other than hanging out and doing things, since my life is plenty exciting as it is. she then apologized for saying all of that insecure stuff, and then when I confirmed plans with her (because i could not figure out if that was her way of saying she didnt want to see me anymore,) she said okay, sounds great. so i am at a loss for what that all meant.

part of me thinks that she is starting to like me a lot and that she is trying to chase me a way due to previous hurt. she even said as much: "i try to scare myself off of people and pour myself into work so that people don't get too close." so i am thinking she is getting a bit more into this and is just a little bit scared or something. idk. then the other part of me thinks that this was a soft let down and that in a few days she is just going to say that she doesn't want to see me anymore, which would be a bummer because she's actually really cool and having sex with her was amazing. i'd be bummed if it was a one and done, so i guess we will see. i do think though that it is likely that she is liking me more and that she is so insecure that she is giving me reasons to run in the opposite direction. but just dunno what to make of it.

new hinge date tomorrow at a billiard hall. this girl told me she was paying for it. i was on board with that. she seems cool as well. lets see what happens. still like brittany the best lmao. i'm a sucker for a blonde with a big butt.

Well at least you recognise the trade off.

Tbh, keep doing what you’re doing. Hopefully you’ll strike it lucky eventually. There was a time when I wouldn’t have promoted online dating, but i’m slowly changing my tune because real life encounters are becoming less and less likely for many.

You know society is kinda fuked when many people would have non-existent dating lives were it not for online dating.
    i guess i will. i mean i am avoiding some of the common problems some dudes have like getting matches and actually getting them to show up to dates, it's the second level that perplexes me. dealing with peoples baggage and issues and inability to lower their guard a little bit. i have no real guard so it mystifies me how someone can be so guarded about themselves. nothing new happens in your comfort zone. i am learning a lot and observing a lot and honestly sometimes this shiit is annoying. but what can ya do?

Originally Posted by RawkRawk View Post
    Been catching up all throughout this thread while I had some downtime. A lot of good advice and discussion going on here. I just am now stepping back into the dating scene after a 6 month break or so. Hopefully I can add some of my experiences into the mix
    welcome brah, good luck. it's wild out there, be careful.

DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by xvicknumber7x View Post
    update:

a little while after getting home, brittany texted me. we talked about plans for thursday and next week and she asked me if i was sure if i wanted to hang out. i said that i am always sure, and it kind of devolved into this whole big long insecure thing from her about how she is working on herself, and how she is sorry for being boring or not exciting enough for me, and that having a life outside of her two jobs isnt really a part of her plan right now. basically there was a lot of stuff about how she has gone through a lot, experienced a lot, and needs to work on herself right now. i said okay, that is all well and good and stuff, but i dont really want to get excitement from you in any other form other than hanging out and doing things, since my life is plenty exciting as it is. she then apologized for saying all of that insecure stuff, and then when I confirmed plans with her (because i could not figure out if that was her way of saying she didnt want to see me anymore,) she said okay, sounds great. so i am at a loss for what that all meant.
    I got a headache reading that. Brittany is all over the place.

Well at least you recognise the trade off.

Tbh, keep doing what you’re doing. Hopefully you’ll strike it lucky eventually. There was a time when I wouldn’t have promoted online dating, but i’m slowly changing my tune because real life encounters are becoming less and less likely for many.

You know society is kinda fuked when many people would have non-existent dating lives were it not for online dating.
    i agree 100%. there is a definite trade off, but id rather be proactive than reactive.

Originally Posted by RawkRawk View Post
    Been catching up all throughout this thread while I had some downtime. A lot of good advice and discussion going on here. I just am now stepping back into the dating scene after a 6 month break or so. Hopefully I can add some of my experiences into the mix
    welcome brah!

Originally Posted by DustinTheHuss View Post
    I got a headache reading that. Brittany is all over the place.
    no idea wtf to make of any of that.
    Last edited by xvicknumber7x; 11-06-2019 at 06:47 AM.

sloppyjoe1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sloppyjoe1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sloppyjoe1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sloppyjoe1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sloppyjoe1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sloppyjoe1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sloppyjoe1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sloppyjoe1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sloppyjoe1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sloppyjoe1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sloppyjoe1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    update:

went out with a new girl from hinge. she looked a lot like her pictures, which was great. she was actually really funny and talkative and open, which was cool. i walked to the place we met, and she even gave me a ride home. kissed her in the car at the end. it was nice. no text after the date, but referenced seeing me again multiple times. should happen and it will likely be cool. she was like a legitimately cool girl with her shiit together and only 24. im not fully into it yet, but getting there.

part of me thinks that she is starting to like me a lot and that she is trying to chase me a way due to previous hurt. she even said as much: "i try to scare myself off of people and pour myself into work so that people don't get too close." so i am thinking she is getting a bit more into this and is just a little bit scared or something. idk. then the other part of me thinks that this was a soft let down and that in a few days she is just going to say that she doesn't want to see me anymore, which would be a bummer because she's actually really cool and having sex with her was amazing. i'd be bummed if it was a one and done, so i guess we will see. i do think though that it is likely that she is liking me more and that she is so insecure that she is giving me reasons to run in the opposite direction. but just dunno what to make of it.

new hinge date tomorrow at a billiard hall. this girl told me she was paying for it. i was on board with that. she seems cool as well. lets see what happens. still like brittany the best lmao. i'm a sucker for a blonde with a big butt.
    Bro I think you've been on more dates in the last month than I've had in my life LOL. I'm happy for you though, you're having fun. I just can't bring myself to do that. I'm like blackscorpio lol.

That girl is def not ready for anything but if you aren't looking then who cares keep smashin maybe lol.

Originally Posted by sloppyjoe1 View Post
    Bro I think you've been on more dates in the last month than I've had in my life LOL. I'm happy for you though, you're having fun. I just can't bring myself to do that. I'm like blackscorpio lol.

That girl is def not ready for anything but if you aren't looking then who cares keep smashin maybe lol.
    yeah i've been on a ton of dates lmao. i like to do them partially for the log and discussion tbh. theyre fun a lot of the time. the worst one in this whole log was probably the first one. it was brutal. and she looked nothing like her pictures. everyone else looked awesome.

and yeah, i figured. she just texted me asking if i like chicken wings. so im going to get back to her when my work is done for the day and see whats up with that.

Komytea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Komytea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Komytea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Komytea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Komytea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Komytea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Komytea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Komytea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Komytea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Komytea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Komytea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    got another date with yet another hinge chick tomorrow, hopefully she doesn't ghost. we're going to this pub downtown. hard read, she originally told me she works a lot. we've only texted a few times but she's not really engaging. so i kinda didn't bother to reach out. texted her yesterday if she was free thursday and she barely responded this AM and said yes and then apologized for taking so long to reply. i said cool, setup a place and time and she said great. maybe she's just not a good texter? i'm trying not to blow up her phone with questions and topics that way we have stuff to talk about. she's cute though, and short 5"3 so that'll do me good being 5"10 lol. backup plan is to meet up with my boys for some TNF.

hoping this one actually comes through, i think we'd be a good match. but alas, we'll see.
    |Anjunadeep Crew|Chelsea FC Crew|VR46 Crew|OU Crew|

Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Brittany has issues... I think she's into you, but deeply insecure.
    𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖘𝖊 𝖆 𝖈𝖍𝖊𝖈𝕶, 𝖓𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖘𝖊 𝖆 𝖇𝖎𝖙𝖈𝖍

█▓▒▒░░🧵Make trolls invisible: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=180234573 ░░▒▒▓█

BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by sloppyjoe1 View Post

Yeah I can count how many dates I've been on on legit one hand. I wasn't really a date type of person and really only wanted to go on the dates because I was under the false pretense that you had to go on dates to have sex and that is simply not true. Sure I've had gfs before when I was younger but I never really went on dates with them over a period of time.

Now lays are around double digits and approaches are triple digits so been putting in work.

Originally Posted by Komytea View Post
    got another date with yet another hinge chick tomorrow, hopefully she doesn't ghost. we're going to this pub downtown. hard read, she originally told me she works a lot. we've only texted a few times but she's not really engaging. so i kinda didn't bother to reach out. texted her yesterday if she was free thursday and she barely responded this AM and said yes and then apologized for taking so long to reply. i said cool, setup a place and time and she said great. maybe she's just not a good texter? i'm trying not to blow up her phone with questions and topics that way we have stuff to talk about. she's cute though, and short 5"3 so that'll do me good being 5"10 lol. backup plan is to meet up with my boys for some TNF.

hoping this one actually comes through, i think we'd be a good match. but alas, we'll see.
    good luck man, i hope it works out and that it is a great date. let us know how it goes.

Originally Posted by Luc1fer View Post
    Brittany has issues... I think she's into you, but deeply insecure.
    you think? it was such a weird exchange. anyway, she linked me to a new wing spot in town today and that is where we are headed tomorrow. she's pumped and i'm pumped, too. the more i think about it, the more i am coming around to the point of view that she is deeply insecure and getting more and more into me, which is actually really strange for someone so hot. it is almost as if she is convincing me not to like her.

Yeah I can count how many dates I've been on on legit one hand. I wasn't really a date type of person and really only wanted to go on the dates because I was under the false pretense that you had to go on dates to have sex and that is simply not true. Sure I've had gfs before when I was younger but I never really went on dates with them over a period of time.

Now lays are around double digits and approaches are triple digits so been putting in work.
    i actually like dates tbh. something to do and i feel like i am improving at a skill i care about. but to each their own.

good luck man, i hope it works out and that it is a great date. let us know how it goes.

you think? it was such a weird exchange. anyway, she linked me to a new wing spot in town today and that is where we are headed tomorrow. she's pumped and i'm pumped, too. the more i think about it, the more i am coming around to the point of view that she is deeply insecure and getting more and more into me, which is actually really strange for someone so hot. it is almost as if she is convincing me not to like her.

i actually like dates tbh. something to do and i feel like i am improving at a skill i care about. but to each their own.
    I might go on a date with a chick that's my girl but not some random chick I don't know. Hell no.

Originally Posted by Komytea View Post

If she really is not much of a texter, next time just call her. She might just be a "I like to call" type of person like I am. If she doesn't respond or takes hours to respond then you know your answer.

I might go on a date with a chick that's my girl but not some random chick I don't know. Hell no.
    why not?

why not?
    Cause I don't feel like talking about chit I don't give a fuk about with some random chick while having a drink or two (i.e fluff talk, meaningless small talk) when the primary goal is sex. Let's be real; the reason guys go on dates is to have sex at some point, not just to talk (anyone who says otherwise is lying). I'm perfectly capable of having small talk, it's just a lot of times I don't feel like it cause a lot of people are poor conversationists and are boring and vapid people to talk to.

Now if I have fuked a woman and I consider her gf material then yeah I wouldn't mind going on a date but only because we have history and I can see she's an interesting woman, not some bitch I met while going outside that I don't know who can't hold a conversation lol.

JellBella is a complete loser! (-2000) JellBella is a complete loser! (-2000) JellBella is a complete loser! (-2000) JellBella is a complete loser! (-2000) JellBella is a complete loser! (-2000) JellBella is a complete loser! (-2000) JellBella is a complete loser! (-2000) JellBella is a complete loser! (-2000) JellBella is a complete loser! (-2000) JellBella is a complete loser! (-2000) JellBella is a complete loser! (-2000)
    What happened to zookeeper?

Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    It isn't that strange really. Personality issues like that are pretty agnostic to hotness.

Also, being that hot and single consistently can be a red flag for personality disorders. I don't wanna ruin it for you, but I'm gonna make a wild prediction she has strong borderline tendencies, given my limited impression on how fast she's attaching and the insecure signals. I'd tread very carefully here.

█▓▒▒░░🧵Make trolls invisible: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=180234573 ░░▒▒▓█

DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Yup. She needs professional help.

Originally Posted by JellBella View Post
    What happened to zookeeper?
    we just stopped talking. i found girls who are more readily available to hang. it wasnt going anywhere anyway.

Originally Posted by Luc1fer View Post
    It isn't that strange really. Personality issues like that are pretty agnostic to hotness.

Also, being that hot and single consistently can be a red flag for personality disorders. I don't wanna ruin it for you, but I'm gonna make a wild prediction she has strong borderline tendencies, given my limited impression on how fast she's attaching and the insecure signals. I'd tread very carefully here.
    i just think she is insecure, but i cant figure out why. guess it isnt my job to. idk where that outburst came from, and i think jumping to borderline is a bit of a stretch imo. i also dont think she is attaching. i think she is into me but trying to force me away. it's a neat little analysis. i cant figure it out.

Originally Posted by DustinTheHuss View Post
    Yup. She needs professional help.
    idk im a professional in the field and i dont think it is that drastic. but it was a lot. a lot of messages about it. with weird content that i cant really interpret. idk.

i just think she is insecure, but i cant figure out why. guess it isnt my job to. idk where that outburst came from, and i think jumping to borderline is a bit of a stretch imo. i also dont think she is attaching. i think she is into me but trying to force me away. it's a neat little analysis. i cant figure it out.
    I didn't say borderline, I said borderline tendencies. It wasn't an outburst, it was a prediction based off her behavior. For her to even say stuff like that to you indicates a lack of emotional control, thus instability.

Like I said, we'll see. I may just be projecting based off my experiences.

we just stopped talking. i found girls who are more readily available to hang. it wasnt going anywhere anyway.

idk im a professional in the field and i dont think it is that drastic. but it was a lot. a lot of messages about it. with weird content that i cant really interpret. idk.
    "and it kind of devolved into this whole big long insecure thing from her about how she is working on herself, and how she is sorry for being boring or not exciting enough for me, and that having a life outside of her two jobs isnt really a part of her plan right now. basically there was a lot of stuff about how she has gone through a lot, experienced a lot, and needs to work on herself right now. i said okay, that is all well and good and stuff, but i dont really want to get excitement from you in any other form other than hanging out and doing things, since my life is plenty exciting as it is. she then apologized for saying all of that insecure stuff, and then when I confirmed plans with her (because i could not figure out if that was her way of saying she didnt want to see me anymore,) she said okay, sounds great. "

That's just bizarre to say all of that to someone you just met. If she is working on herself, then maybe she realizes she has these problems before she gets in a relationship. Maybe this is her way of saying she's not ready for a relationship, but she went about it in an illogical way with TMI.

its weird because i told her on saturday that i will need at least 2-3 months to know if i want to be in a relationship with someone. ive barely even known her for two weeks.

anyway, last night's date was awesome. i'll update this post in a little while with it.

update:

went out with another hinge girl last night. she was cute, and she is a redhead. she is really talkative and funny and open. anyway, we go and play pool and she buys me a beer. nice. she is really insistent on paying her half. we get really comfortable with each other over the course of the date since we are both shiit at pool lmao. we play 3 games and it takes a long ass time because we are talking a lot and we both suck. we make a bet over the game and i lose so i have to learn a song on the fuucking recorder (she is a kids music teacher.) so we make some future plans and head out to leave. she legit grabs my face to make out with me, if i had a pussy it would have been soaked at that confidence level. so anyway, we parted ways. ill be seeing her saturday afternoon. she invited me over to make me dinner. she's pretty cool.

seeing brittany tonight for wings and whatever else, probably. i'd like to get to the bottom of that outburst the other day, but i'll probably ignore it.
    Last edited by xvicknumber7x; 11-07-2019 at 06:47 AM.

otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Never heard a word back from the teacher after the great date. Rip.

Got a latina bbw chick that is hyper interested.

Think an older lady at my job is flirting.

Gotta love my dating pool
    ★cVc★ OEFx2
    *Circumcised but Anti-Circumcision Crew*
    ★Subaru WRX/STi Crew★ (2006 WRX, Stage 2, CAI)
    "Started from Wall Rose now the whole Recon Corp's fuarkin here"

Originally Posted by otakutrevan View Post
    Never heard a word back from the teacher after the great date. Rip.

Got a latina bbw chick that is hyper interested.

Think an older lady at my job is flirting.

Gotta love my dating pool
    what did you say to teacher after the date?

otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    We texted about a football game she was watching, her team won. 2 days later I asked had the kids calmed down. No response. Then 2 days later I threw out the idea of lunch. No response. Guess not being a christian, she wasnt that interested, or chaderception occurred.
    ★cVc★ OEFx2
    *Circumcised but Anti-Circumcision Crew*
    ★Subaru WRX/STi Crew★ (2006 WRX, Stage 2, CAI)
    "Started from Wall Rose now the whole Recon Corp's fuarkin here"

sloppyjoe1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sloppyjoe1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sloppyjoe1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sloppyjoe1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sloppyjoe1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sloppyjoe1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sloppyjoe1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sloppyjoe1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sloppyjoe1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sloppyjoe1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sloppyjoe1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Cause I don't feel like talking about chit I don't give a fuk about with some random chick while having a drink or two (i.e fluff talk, meaningless small talk) when the primary goal is sex. Let's be real; the reason guys go on dates is to have sex at some point, not just to talk (anyone who says otherwise is lying). I'm perfectly capable of having small talk, it's just a lot of times I don't feel like it cause a lot of people are poor conversationists and are boring and vapid people to talk to.

Now if I have fuked a woman and I consider her gf material then yeah I wouldn't mind going on a date but only because we have history and I can see she's an interesting woman, not some bitch I met while going outside that I don't know who can't hold a conversation lol.
    Bro you and I sound like very similar people LOL.

Quick question Vick, out of all of this dating you've done so far have you ever seen a previous date or girl you're still talking to while youre out with another girl?

Originally Posted by otakutrevan View Post
    We texted about a football game she was watching, her team won. 2 days later I asked had the kids calmed down. No response. Then 2 days later I threw out the idea of lunch. No response. Guess not being a christian, she wasnt that interested, or chaderception occurred.
    Why you texting about chit you don't care about instead of getting to the point? LOL Sure it would have been the same result but every 2 days to "build rapport" before asking her out is a waste of time.

Anyway just keep on trucking man

Page 26 of 32 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 ... LastLast