Closed Thread
Page 26 of 161 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 76 126 ... LastLast
    Kurd4evah is just really nice. (+1000) Kurd4evah is just really nice. (+1000) Kurd4evah is just really nice. (+1000) Kurd4evah is just really nice. (+1000) Kurd4evah is just really nice. (+1000) Kurd4evah is just really nice. (+1000) Kurd4evah is just really nice. (+1000) Kurd4evah is just really nice. (+1000) Kurd4evah is just really nice. (+1000) Kurd4evah is just really nice. (+1000) Kurd4evah is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Hamzzza View Post
    standing up when teacher enters the class?? in front of a judge?

allowed or not?
    This explains it quite well.

http://islamqa.info/en/ref/34497

Not sure if it applies for a Kaffir as well.
    It is impossible to lay hands on that which is not predestined for us, and that which is predestined for us will reach us wherever we are.

SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by mstrwaheed View Post
    Salam SK, can you go into detail of Caliph Uthman and destroying of the qurans. How are we certain the copy that he chose is the correct copy and is also the original copy?
    As-Salaamu aleikum wa rahmat Allah wa barakatahu
    Bismillah Ar-Rahman Ar-Raheem
    Allahuma Salli 'ala Muhammad wa 'ala aalihi wa sahbihi ajma'een wa sallim

For details you need to read a book:

http://individual.utoronto.ca/fantas...ompilation.pdf

http://www.sunnah.org/history/memorizers.htm

Uthman (may God be pleased with him) recognized that with the rapid expansion of Islam into non-Arab territory, the Qur'an was potentially being copied without control. So he gathered all the living companions at the time and made sure that all Qur'ans would be copied based on their agreed upon manuscript. Anything that didn't match that was inaccurate and should be destroyed.

Jazakum Allah Khair
    Barak Allah Feekum
    W'as-Salaamu aleikum wa rahmat Allah wa barakatahu
    *** There is no one free of all need, of whom all else are in absolute need, but God ***

Pbuh: If anyone testifies that None has the right to be worshipped but God Alone Who has no partners, and that Muhammad is His Servant and His Apostle, and that Jesus is God's Servant and His Apostle and His Word which He bestowed on Mary and a Spirit created by Him, and that Paradise is true, and Hell is true, God will admit him into Paradise

SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    standing up when teacher enters the class?? in front of a judge?

allowed or not?

Strongly disliked, and haram if the person for whom people are standing enjoys it.

http://spa.qibla.com/issue_view.asp?...D=2157&CATE=94

Jazakum Allah Khair
    Barak Allah Feekum
    *** There is no one free of all need, of whom all else are in absolute need, but God ***

Pbuh: If anyone testifies that None has the right to be worshipped but God Alone Who has no partners, and that Muhammad is His Servant and His Apostle, and that Jesus is God's Servant and His Apostle and His Word which He bestowed on Mary and a Spirit created by Him, and that Paradise is true, and Hell is true, God will admit him into Paradise

chashma1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chashma1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chashma1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chashma1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chashma1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chashma1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chashma1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chashma1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chashma1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chashma1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chashma1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    SK,

Can you tell us what's really happening in Egypt atm? Only few months ago we were reading in the news that Egyptians were voting for hardline Islamists from MB and Nour party. But now we're hearing totally different, that a secular is winning the election.

why such a dramatic change in such short time?
    You just keep pushing. You just keep pushing. I made every mistake that could be made. But I just kept pushing.

Check it out:- http://www.tahara.ca/products.html

Assalamualikom ^_^!

Originally Posted by chashma1 View Post
    SK,

Can you tell us what's really happening in Egypt atm? Only few months ago we were reading in the news that Egyptians were voting for hardline Islamists from MB and Nour party. But now we're hearing totally different, that a secular is winning the election.

why such a dramatic change in such short time?

I don't think you can tell right now, since the elections just started. I very much doubt any winner is obvious at the moment. I'd say the Islamists will likely win.

Jazakum Allah Khair
    Barak Allah Feekum

Christianyouth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Christianyouth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Christianyouth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Christianyouth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Christianyouth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Christianyouth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Christianyouth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Christianyouth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Christianyouth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Christianyouth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Christianyouth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by SYRIANKID View Post

I don't think you can tell right now, since the elections just started. I very much doubt any winner is obvious at the moment. I'd say the Islamists will likely win.

Jazakum Allah Khair
    Barak Allah Feekum

I don't trust the democratic system. I saw a poll that said 78% of Egypt supported Sharia law, and now this aritcle is saying that a guy who's running on being anti-Sharia law is winning -- No one finds that strange? This would be like going into KKK country and holding an election for Mayor and a black man wins

Originally Posted by Christianyouth View Post
    I don't trust the democratic system. I saw a poll that said 78% of Egypt supported Sharia law, and now this aritcle is saying that a guy who's running on being anti-Sharia law is winning -- No one finds that strange? This would be like going into KKK country and holding an election for Mayor and a black man wins
    I agree that it's easy to manipulate democratic polls, but if a population is truly leaning completely against the results, it would become obvious statistically from exit polls etc.

And you're right, most Egyptians are Islamists. Someone would have to fudge the poll really badly to fake these results.

Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    [b][color=green]As-Salaamu aleikum wa rahmat Allah wa barakatahu
    Allahuma Salli 'ala Muhammad wa 'ala aalihi wa sahbihi ajma'een wa sallim[/
    Strongly disliked, and haram if the person for whom people are standing enjoys it.

http://spa.qibla.com/issue_view.asp?...D=2157&CATE=94

Jazakum Allah Khair
    Barak Allah Feekum
    my schooling system asks for it, not the person(teacher) himself - is that okay?

UK-Baz will become famous soon enough. (+50) UK-Baz will become famous soon enough. (+50) UK-Baz will become famous soon enough. (+50) UK-Baz will become famous soon enough. (+50) UK-Baz will become famous soon enough. (+50) UK-Baz will become famous soon enough. (+50) UK-Baz will become famous soon enough. (+50) UK-Baz will become famous soon enough. (+50) UK-Baz will become famous soon enough. (+50) UK-Baz will become famous soon enough. (+50) UK-Baz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Salam SK, any free source you know of that helps with learning arabic? i really want to learn but i'm busy right now but i've made it my intention to start this summer after school ends. It needs to start with basics as i dont speak it at all. Jazakhallah
    assalaamu alaykum

http://www.lqtoronto.com/

on this website a teacher goes through the medina books 1,2,3. Just download the videos and follow.

UK-Baz will become famous soon enough. (+50) UK-Baz will become famous soon enough. (+50) UK-Baz will become famous soon enough. (+50) UK-Baz will become famous soon enough. (+50) UK-Baz will become famous soon enough. (+50) UK-Baz will become famous soon enough. (+50) UK-Baz will become famous soon enough. (+50) UK-Baz will become famous soon enough. (+50) UK-Baz will become famous soon enough. (+50) UK-Baz will become famous soon enough. (+50) UK-Baz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    salaam.

Congratulations on your 5th thread MashaAllah. May Allah bless u and your family and accept your hard work.

1) Do you know of any good books complied with sayings(athars) of the sahaba's, tabieens ?
    2) One of my Arab friends said to me that wearing the kufi, having a fistful beard, eating with hands are cultural things in the time of the Prophet(sallahu alahi wasalam) and a person wouldnt get good deeds for doing this today ?
    3) Any good tips on how to make the beard thicker ?
    4) According to hanafis can we trim neaten up the side of the beard ? near the sideburn area ?

JazakaAllahu khair

my schooling system asks for it, not the person(teacher) himself - is that okay?

Technically it shouldn't, but it's outside of your scope to change it unless you can make a suggestion about it. The important thing is that people shouldn't yearn or love for that kind of respect. A humble person would insist that people sit down.

Jazakum Allah Khair
    Barak Allah Feekum

Originally Posted by UK-Baz View Post
    salaam.

Congratulations on your 5th thread MashaAllah. May Allah bless u and your family and accept your hard work.

1) Do you know of any good books complied with sayings(athars) of the sahaba's, tabieens ?
    2) One of my Arab friends said to me that wearing the kufi, having a fistful beard, eating with hands are cultural things in the time of the Prophet(sallahu alahi wasalam) and a person wouldnt get good deeds for doing this today ?
    3) Any good tips on how to make the beard thicker ?
    4) According to hanafis can we trim neaten up the side of the beard ? near the sideburn area ?

JazakaAllahu khair

1) In Arabic the best ones are:

Imam Dhahabi's "Siyar ulam al nubala" and Imam ibn al Jawzi's "Sifaat al Safwa"

There are plenty of others but I'd have to sit down and enumerate them

2) That's not true, because covering the head, specifically with a cap and turban has hadiths related to it with rewards:

The Prophet (pbuh) said:

Wear the turban and you will be blessed with wisdom [Authentic, Suyuti's Al Kitab al Kabeer]

Other hadiths from the Prophet show that prayer with a turban is 25 times more rewarded than prayer without (same reference).

There are actually books detailing the virtue of the turban in Islam, and the turban is a sunnah of the Prophet (pbuh) as well as a sunnah of the angels.

http://qa.sunnipath.com/issue_view.a...7&cate=0&t=rss

The beard is actually obligatory in the vast majority of opinions:

http://www.islamhouse.com/p/1231

Eating with hands is a sunnah, specifically because you should eat the last morsel of food to the extent that you should lick your fingers when you are done, because the blessing in food can be in any portion of it.

But your friend should know that even imitating the Prophet (pbuh) out of love is rewarded. In this case, these are not mere things to imitate, they are part of the religion.

3) Supplication

4) The beard can be cut in any of the schools for symmetry and appearance as long as it isn't trimmed to shorten it

Jazakum Allah Khair
    Barak Allah Feekum

FreeFrmShackles is on a distinguished road. (+10) FreeFrmShackles is on a distinguished road. (+10) FreeFrmShackles is on a distinguished road. (+10) FreeFrmShackles is on a distinguished road. (+10) FreeFrmShackles is on a distinguished road. (+10) FreeFrmShackles is on a distinguished road. (+10) FreeFrmShackles is on a distinguished road. (+10) FreeFrmShackles is on a distinguished road. (+10) FreeFrmShackles is on a distinguished road. (+10) FreeFrmShackles is on a distinguished road. (+10) FreeFrmShackles is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Why did Allah send all the named prophets from the Quran (i.e. Adam, Idris, Noah, Hud, Abraham, Lot, Isma’il, Is'haq , Imam , Jacob, Joseph, Jethro, Moses, Aaron, David, Solomon, Elijah, Elisha, Jonah, Ezekiel, Zechariah, John the Baptist, Jesus and last but not least Muhammad) to just one relatively tiny and under-populated part of the world, namely Arabia. Were no others across the globe worthy of receiving a protected message direct from the messengers?

Why didn’t Allah protect their message, and only Muhammed's?

If the Quran is for all mankind for the remainder of time, why are some verses claimed to be only for certain historical moments? Why are some verses specifically aimed towards Muhammad?

Originally Posted by FreeFrmShackles View Post
    1) Why did Allah send all the named prophets from the Quran (i.e. Adam, Idris, Noah, Hud, Abraham, Lot, Isma’il, Is'haq , Imam , Jacob, Joseph, Jethro, Moses, Aaron, David, Solomon, Elijah, Elisha, Jonah, Ezekiel, Zechariah, John the Baptist, Jesus and last but not least Muhammad) to just one relatively tiny and under-populated part of the world, namely Arabia. Were no others across the globe worthy of receiving a protected message direct from the messengers?

2) Why didn’t Allah protect their message, and only Muhammed's?

3) If the Quran is for all mankind for the remainder of time, why are some verses claimed to be only for certain historical moments? Why are some verses specifically aimed towards Muhammad?
    1) The Qur'an only names 25 Prophets (pbut). There are many more than that who extended across time and the globe.

"We do not punish until We send a Messenger" (Qur'an 17:15)

The Prophet (pbuh) said that there have been 120,000 Prophets and 313 Messengers between him and Adam (pbuh).

What kind of authority does God have on mankind?

There's nothing special about Arabia, no matter where the last Prophet (pbuh) was you could have asked the same thing - why here and not there. Arabia was a place with a barbaric yet eloquent society - a paradox. The transformation was that much more dramatic.

2) God didn't create an invisible forcefield around the Qur'an. God told all Prophets (pbut) and nations to preserve their texts. The only nation that made the tremendous effort to mass-memorize, mass-transcribe, record, and grade all transmitters were Muslims. It wasn't magic, it was hard work that pulled it off. Anybody earlier had the opportunity to do it, but they didn't. They just didn't.

3) Because no matter what you do, there are general rules and there are exceptions. The Qur'an was revealed over 23 years amid turbulent circumstances, so sometimes those circumstances prompted general rules that would forever be applicable. Other times the rules were specific to an incident where the rule would only be applicable if you came across similar circumstances later.

In life, it's hard to give short, generic instructions that are applicable to all circumstances.

I can't really think of a case where even specific historical moments and verses with contexts don't have some general take-away.

FreeFrmShackles is on a distinguished road. (+10) FreeFrmShackles is on a distinguished road. (+10) FreeFrmShackles is on a distinguished road. (+10) FreeFrmShackles is on a distinguished road. (+10) FreeFrmShackles is on a distinguished road. (+10) FreeFrmShackles is on a distinguished road. (+10) FreeFrmShackles is on a distinguished road. (+10) FreeFrmShackles is on a distinguished road. (+10) FreeFrmShackles is on a distinguished road. (+10) FreeFrmShackles is on a distinguished road. (+10) FreeFrmShackles is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Why don't we see evidence of similar religion stemming from outside Arabia? Only those prophets who were from Arabia are named.

Originally Posted by FreeFrmShackles View Post
    Why don't we see evidence of similar religion stemming from outside Arabia? Only those prophets who were from Arabia are named.

Only Muhammad (pbuh) was from Arabia. Ishmael (pbuh) lived there for a while.

Jazakum Allah Khair
    Barak Allah Feekum

N.W.A is just really nice. (+1000) N.W.A is just really nice. (+1000) N.W.A is just really nice. (+1000) N.W.A is just really nice. (+1000) N.W.A is just really nice. (+1000) N.W.A is just really nice. (+1000) N.W.A is just really nice. (+1000) N.W.A is just really nice. (+1000) N.W.A is just really nice. (+1000) N.W.A is just really nice. (+1000) N.W.A is just really nice. (+1000)
    [b][color=green]
    4) The beard can be cut in any of the schools for symmetry and appearance as long as it isn't trimmed to shorten it
    Asalamu Alaikum,

Interesting, I've personally never heard this. Do you have any quotes from the scholars of the different madahib stating this?

JazakAllah Khair

Kurd4evah is just really nice. (+1000) Kurd4evah is just really nice. (+1000) Kurd4evah is just really nice. (+1000) Kurd4evah is just really nice. (+1000) Kurd4evah is just really nice. (+1000) Kurd4evah is just really nice. (+1000) Kurd4evah is just really nice. (+1000) Kurd4evah is just really nice. (+1000) Kurd4evah is just really nice. (+1000) Kurd4evah is just really nice. (+1000) Kurd4evah is just really nice. (+1000)
    Asalamou alakoum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatu

I am thinking of taking part in this Islamic online university thoughts? or if you might already be part of it how much have you benifited. www.islamiconlineuniversity.com

I know 1 person that is part of this and has shown it to me alhamdulillah.
    It is impossible to lay hands on that which is not predestined for us, and that which is predestined for us will reach us wherever we are.

Originally Posted by N.W.A View Post
    Asalamu Alaikum,

Interesting, I've personally never heard this. Do you have any quotes from the scholars of the different madahib stating this?

JazakAllah Khair

I've never heard you're supposed to grow out an assymetrical beard and never groom it

http://spa.qibla.com/issue_view.asp?...=2238&CATE=414

http://spa.qibla.com/issue_view.asp?...14618&CATE=414

http://qa.sunnipath.com/issue_view.a...D=16720&CATE=1

Jazakum Allah Khair
    Barak Allah Feekum

Originally Posted by Kurd4evah View Post

I am thinking of taking part in this Islamic online university thoughts? or if you might already be part of it how much have you benifited. www.islamiconlineuniversity.com

I think this is better:

http://qibla.com/

Jazakum Allah Khair
    Barak Allah Feekum

mstrwaheed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mstrwaheed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mstrwaheed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mstrwaheed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mstrwaheed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mstrwaheed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mstrwaheed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mstrwaheed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mstrwaheed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mstrwaheed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mstrwaheed is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Salam SK. The sahaba is looked with deep admiration and love in our muslim community, considering they gave us the hadiths and a lot more other stuff. Since even being in the sahaba a person would have to be highly respected, loyal, and all in all a good person i was wondering if we extend these attributes to the disciples of Jesus(pbuh). Also, if the close followers of a prophet are usually great men and women how do we explain Judas and his actions?

Ironbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ironbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ironbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ironbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ironbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ironbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ironbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ironbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ironbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ironbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ironbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Kurd4evah View Post

in b4 CIA is monitoring your computer

chashma1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chashma1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chashma1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chashma1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chashma1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chashma1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chashma1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chashma1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chashma1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chashma1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chashma1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Salam SK. The sahaba is looked with deep admiration and love in our muslim community, considering they gave us the hadiths and a lot more other stuff. Since even being in the sahaba a person would have to be highly respected, loyal, and all in all a good person i was wondering if we extend these attributes to the disciples of Jesus(pbuh). Also, if the close followers of a prophet are usually great men and women how do we explain Judas and his actions?
    Prophet (pbuh) had thousands of companions and not all of them are of equal rank.
    Yes, all disciples of Jesus (pbuh) who followed him the way he taught (Onenness of God) are pious people. Some were treaturous, like Judas.
    You just keep pushing. You just keep pushing. I made every mistake that could be made. But I just kept pushing.

Assalamualikom ^_^!

Sk:

Do we believe the prophet (pbuh) was circumcised at birth?

Assalamualikom ^_^!

MegaPump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MegaPump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MegaPump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MegaPump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MegaPump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MegaPump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MegaPump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MegaPump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MegaPump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MegaPump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MegaPump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by hassan19 View Post
    Prophet Muhammad (may the peace and blessings of God be upon him), had he had any other motive other than delivering the divine message of One Unique God, he would have accepted all the bounties that came his way via his opposition who wanted him to shut up such as: woman, wealth, land, power, but no, the Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) did not accept any of those because his message was divine.
    He also did not crumble and give in to the boycottinig he faced, the economic blockades he faced, his death threats he faced. No, none of that which is all documented barred him from spreading the renewed, complete, and final message of One God as he (pbuh) was the Seal of the Prophets.

Tell me, what kind of man, would deny money, status, woman, and power in anything he does? What kind of man does not fall to death threats, abuse, slander, suffering, and harm?

His message was simple, and his message changed the world, and I as a Muslim wouldn't want to have it any other way.

The Prophet (pbuh) had slander, and doubts and insults thrown his way 1400 years ago, and he still has them hurled at him today, but it will never change the reality that:

There is no god worthy of worship but Allah, and Muhammad is His last and final messenger.
    I'm getting sick of this. I write a post and then I edit it and delete it because you guys will probably end up crying and depressed. I'm not out to hurt anyone and I understand this may be your whole life.

But, since you have been programed since birth, and since your conditioning is much stronger than one post, and since you "wouldn't have it any other way", i'm going to reply for your own good.

Firstly, you wrote
    "Prophet Muhammad (may the peace and blessings of God be upon him)" That was the funniest part of your whole post , untill I read the rest of it .

How did Muhammad deny money, when Muhammad DEMANDED that 10% of all loot must go to him. Also, another reason why he Married that much older mature aged very rich lady was so he can escape poverty, which he hated.

How did Muhammad deny sex and pussy ? He had how many wives ? Mo would do the rounds every day. He would **** each one of his wives every day in each orifice, and still had a hard on to have sex with his concubines and slaves (possibly men?). Mo was said to have the sexual power of a super human, yet he was only man? Maybe God gifted him? (on a side note, and I don't know how true this is, but apparently his penis was so small that he would nostril and ear **** his wives and that's how he didn't hurt little 9 year old Aisha )

How did he deny status and power and control? Your not making any sense dude. Also, what he done, didn't only serve him. It served his military group and his people who he needed to fight for him. It would not have worked without the name of God. Allah. Even you said it "I wouldn't have it any other way".

and btw, what was Muhammad's simple message ? Kill Jews ? Kill anyone and everyone (including Arabs) that go against the word of Muhammad ?
    Last edited by MegaPump; 05-26-2012 at 08:00 PM.

Sk:

Do we believe the prophet (pbuh) was circumcised at birth?

There's a difference of opinion on when he was circumsized

http://islamqa.com/en/ref/31069

Jazakum Allah Khair
    Barak Allah Feekum

Hey SK, do concubines have right over their masters; do men have to give them equal attention just like they would to their wives (i.e equal portion of income, equal amenities, and even time spent together)?

Assalamualikom ^_^!

We don't really know how many companions each of the previous Prophets (pbut) had. Moses (pbuh) is said to have had seventy.

And Moses chose of his people seventy men for Our appointment. But when the earthquake overtook them, he said, `My Lord , if Thou hadst pleased, Thou couldst have destroyed them before this, and me too. Wilt Thou destroy us for that which the foolish among us have done ? This is nothing but a trial from Thee. Thou causest to perish thereby whom Thou pleasest and Thou guidest whom Thou pleasest. Thou art our Protector; forgive us then and have mercy upon us and Thou art the Best of those who forgive (Qur'an 7:155)

We do believe Jesus (pbuh) had disciples, called hawariyoon in the Qur'an, but we don't know how many they were.

The story of Judas is a Christian story, we don't know the details of who Judas actually was in relation to Jesus (pbuh). He could just as easily been one of they hypocrites as far as we know.

Jazakum Allah Khair
    Barak Allah Feekum

Hey SK, do concubines have right over their masters; do men have to give them equal attention just like they would to their wives (i.e equal portion of income, equal amenities, and even time spent together)?
    I have no idea.

Originally Posted by MegaPump View Post
    How did Muhammad deny money, when Muhammad DEMANDED that 10% of all loot must go to him. Also, another reason why he Married that much older mature aged very rich lady was so he can escape poverty, which he hated.
    What I like about you is that you make my work easy by making mistakes like this.

Firstly, 10% of all war booty doesn't "go" to the Prophet (pbuh), it's 20% that gets distributed by the Prophet (pbuh) or the Caliph. The Prophet (pbuh) didn't keep the money, he distributed it to people not involved in the war. The other 80% went to direct participants.

If you have any hard facts that show the Prophet (pbuh) did not live in poverty throughout his life, bring it here. In spite of having access to whatever wealth he (pbuh) could have asked for, he didn't use it for himself; he lived humbly and died humbly.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...ighlight=arabs

Closed Thread
Page 26 of 161 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 76 126 ... LastLast