Closed Thread
Page 258 of 302 FirstFirst ... 158 208 248 256 257 258 259 260 268 ... LastLast
Results 7,711 to 7,740 of 9033
    War Machine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) War Machine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) War Machine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) War Machine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) War Machine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) War Machine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) War Machine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) War Machine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) War Machine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) War Machine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) War Machine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    I don't get it
    both groups are sanctimonious elitist.
    * anatolian shepherd crew *

Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Well I knew it was something bad against vegan. I forgot crossfit was shat on too.

I don't like elitist, condescending attitudes or douchbaggary one bit. Being vegan isn't that though right, it's not about militant animal rights activism or extremism although some can be activist it's really just a healthy lifestyle I think.

I can sit and follow closer to a western pattern diet and subtract years from my life. Or I can run and eat to make the health problems I've had my personal bitch.

Funny meme though I guess? Tiff usually is funny, and cute, when she wants to be.
    BLM (Brock Lesnar Matters)

Always go full potato crew

War Machine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) War Machine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) War Machine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) War Machine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) War Machine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) War Machine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) War Machine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) War Machine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) War Machine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) War Machine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) War Machine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm going to die anyway, I might as well eat tasty food!

Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by War Machine View Post
    Oh but Rob....this stuff is tasty. You can get so creative and have fun like I have a blast coming up with or trying new things in my juicer, or Vita blender and nutribullet. I ain't been so passionate about food my whole life.

What's boring and not tasty about like a kiwi? Or a mango?

What's boring and not tasty about like a kiwi? Or a mango?
    It's not steak or a cheeseburger!

anonymous
    DS, curious as to who turned you onto this diet. i wanna go in a similar direction but i don't think i wanna go all the way with it. i wanna still have my sushi once a week....at least
    do you eat a lot of seitan and tofu? i actually enjoy both, but i'm worried about raising estrogen levels and chit.

RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by War Machine View Post
    my friend likes to say this

hes 270

says that about spending money too
    [][][][]===FREE AGENT===[][][][]
    Mod-Repped 26 times, your argument is invalid
    My workout log: www.tinyurl.com/WWRBD
    155k Reps if you Subscribe/Like my Hawaiian Fitness Channel/********
    www.********.com/808FiT1
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152321863&page=44
    30 Mile Spartan Trifecta Completed 8/16 & 8/17/2014

Location: From Anywhere He Darn Well Pleases, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by yieldtonothing View Post
    i kinda like talking to those hippy dippy one love people as long as you can tell they haven't destroyed themselves with lsd.....then they're just a pain in the ass
    That model Pistorius shot in South Africa was really annoying/pretentious.

Keep Crying Trump Mutts-Things Are Going To Get A Lot Worse For Him

jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Well I knew it was something bad against vegan. I forgot crossfit was shat on too.

I don't like elitist, condescending attitudes or douchbaggary one bit. Being vegan isn't that though right, it's not about militant animal rights activism or extremism although some can be activist it's really just a healthy lifestyle I think.

I can sit and follow closer to a western pattern diet and subtract years from my life. Or I can run and eat to make the health problems I've had my personal bitch.

Funny meme though I guess? Tiff usually is funny, and cute, when she wants to be.
    Problem with Veganism is a lot of people don't plan their diet properly, their morals get in the way of getting what their body needs & things they could eat even without breaking their code they don't & they end up getting ill. I am not that far off being a Vegan to be honest.

sallah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sallah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sallah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sallah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sallah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sallah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sallah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sallah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sallah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sallah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sallah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Arkham Knight In-game screenshots

Originally Posted by jimbob007 View Post
    Problem with Veganism is a lot of people don't plan their diet properly, their morals get in the way of getting what their body needs & things they could eat even without breaking their code they don't & they end up getting ill. I am not that far off being a Vegan to be honest.
    I don't have that problem with it. I may eat meat sometime again. I may go hunting one day again. I will wear leather shoes and coats. I'm really not taking any moral high ground here I just try to follow a healthy lifestyle.

Originally Posted by sallah View Post
    Arkham Knight In-game screenshots

SWEET sallah! Didn't care to play origins but I am sure this game will be good.

Originally Posted by yieldtonothing View Post
    DS, curious as to who turned you onto this diet. i wanna go in a similar direction but i don't think i wanna go all the way with it. i wanna still have my sushi once a week....at least
    do you eat a lot of seitan and tofu? i actually enjoy both, but i'm worried about raising estrogen levels and chit.
    Yeah I love sushi. My brother and his wife, although they didn't turn me onto this persay. Bros been doing this a couple years, his wife even longer. They just showed me a better path. Whether or not I followed it was my own choice and I did take that direction and I'm happy I did.

I never do seitan, tofu or tempeh.

For taste though, I do this EVERY WEEKEND! I'm going there on Saturday.
    http://www.wheatberrycafe.com/menu/lunch-menu/

What I get is their taco (only I top with sunflower sprouts) and the falafel. With a side of flax chips and zucchini hummus. That is my current fix. Do you have any vegan cafes near you? Look for some of those if you go vegan. Vegan cafes are the sh*t.

I frequent the Wheat Berry, and I will do Cafe 118 too both good vegan staples in Florida. My god! These places are fun and are living when it comes to eating. Try to find cafes like these, you will spend more than you would at McDonald's but it's worth it if you NEED to treat yourself, or just love to like me lol.

Transition slowly. Like maybe cut out meat, then dairy, and your oils and focus on that for awhile before going full vegan. Cause if you move into it overnight from what you're doing right now, you probably will have issues and your body will be feelin' ill. So you wanna cut things out and add new things in slowly.

Max Clifford trial bringing the lulz.

Another woman, who is not part of any of the alleged offences but is being called as a witness, claimed she went to a film audition at Clifford's office when she was 19.

The court heard that he exposed himself and told her: 'Look at my penis. Isn't it tiny? What can I do with this?'

It is claimed that Clifford did this again at a second meeting, and called her on the phone, putting on an Italian accent and claiming to be the film director or producer.

Ms Cottage said of the second phone call: 'He hardly spoke about the film part and just kept on about his penis size and exposing his penis to her. She thought that the man using the Italian accent could have been the defendant. It is the prosecution case that it was.'

Jurors were told that another woman - whose claims also fall short of a criminal offence, but support other allegations - said she was 19 when she went to Clifford's office to meet a receptionist friend of hers in 1981 or 1982.

He invited her into his office and told her that Fallon, a character in US TV programme Dynasty, had fallen from a horse and broken her arm, and he thought she could replace her.

The court heard Clifford allegedly claimed he was a friend of director Aaron Spelling and told the woman he would get Spelling to call her.

Ms Cottage said the woman then received a call from a man with a 'very effeminate voice' claiming he was Aaron Spelling, and saying Clifford 'fancied him' but was concerned about the fact that he had a small penis and so would not meet him.

When the women apparently asked: 'What do you expect me to do about that?,' the man was said to have replied: 'You have to remember ... you're in the driving seat with this.'

Ms Cottage told the court: 'Her immediate reaction was that the man that she was speaking to was the defendant pretending to be Aaron Spelling.'

When she visited Clifford's office again, the woman claimed she was invited into his room where they discussed the telephone call and the reference to the size of his penis.

The PR consultant again shook his head in the dock as Ms Cottage outlined the woman's claims that he then took his trousers down and put her hand on his penis, saying: 'Is this the smallest one you've ever seen?'.

Jurors were told that another woman claimed Clifford and another man approached her in a cafe in 1982 when she was 18, offering her a job as a secretary, which she accepted.

Ms Cottage said: 'The atmosphere and culture in the defendant's office was sexually orientated. The defendant would constantly play games with lots of female models. She saw and heard him making calls to them pretending to be Michael Winner.

anonymous
    i've got a couple vegetarian/vegan/"health" food type spots by me. i'm gonna start hitting those up more often than the typical crap i usually eat for lunch. i wouldn't say i'm overweight, but i'd like to get a little bit tighter...soon its gonna be time to get on stage and i dont want any of t hat belly hanging....so unbecoming of a frontman to be fat...

and i can't give up alcohol. i don't have a drinking problem, but i enjoy it and i just won't give it up. still living that single life, plus i enjoy the taste of beer.

Oh definately do. The Cafes prepare that kind of food better than I can. It's like a treat, it's eating out. And it's tantamount to like going to Outback or Red Lobster for me now.

Beer and alcohol in general was hard to give up, but I had to I have had drinking problems.

Also going to meet with a girl (or maybe it's a couple, not sure) I am in contact with about hamsters. Yet another one. This one for me, since the others belong to daughter now she claimed them.

Which one/color?

http://www.hoobly.com/nXA4/teddy-bea...x-for-sale.htm

Yeah I was searching dogs, cause we're in the hunt for a new dog, too and came across them hamsters near me She/they still got many left

RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    headlights in the wheels?

rly
    [][][][]===FREE AGENT===[][][][]
    Mod-Repped 26 times, your argument is invalid
    My workout log: www.tinyurl.com/WWRBD
    155k Reps if you Subscribe/Like my Hawaiian Fitness Channel/********
    www.********.com/808FiT1
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152321863&page=44
    30 Mile Spartan Trifecta Completed 8/16 & 8/17/2014

THAT'S OUR BATTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He a billionaire playboy showoff afterall

Bothang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bothang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bothang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bothang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bothang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bothang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bothang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bothang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bothang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bothang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bothang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Dont forget to make your picks for the fantasy league guys....I dont want the regulars to miss out!

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...0522831&page=1

Originally Posted by Bothang View Post
    Dont forget to make your picks for the fantasy league guys....I dont want the regulars to miss out!

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...0522831&page=1
    It looks mightly popular as it is brah!

Bothang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bothang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bothang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bothang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bothang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bothang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bothang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bothang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bothang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bothang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bothang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    It looks mightly popular as it is brah!
    yh its doing okay so far, but it wouldn't be the same without the misc wwe veterens!

I talked to someone who came in to work and......... Looks like we're getting a new dog this weekend! Not a boxer this time. But a mix breed. I can hardly wait! See ya in your Misc thread then RB!

The chic hasn't replied to me about the new hamster yet.

Originally Posted by Bothang View Post
    yh its doing okay so far, but it wouldn't be the same without the misc wwe veterens!
    Let me see what I can do. lol. I'll go in and take something, shortly.

Well I'm hoping to get it anyway. It's a hound mix. I knew I had to bring my family to this shelter tomorrow, but they're telling me I need to bring my 2 boxers with me as well and see how all of us interact together! Please wish me luck guys. Everything else there is a pit mix and I don't just don't want anything like that. So this is the one I want. But generally they'd like us to spend a half an hour to an hour together....I seriously hope my dogs are on their best behavior with this puppy FFS! Anyway, I got my fingers crossed that it's meant to be. It's very sweet, and very friendly, and active yet not too hyper.

anonymous
    stay safe DS

uncle got me a $100 amex giftcard....just wasted it on the deluxe ddp yoga pack. once my month of bikram finishes, i'm moving on to that chit. if i like bikram, i'll take a couple of classes a week. i am a guy who works out 5-6x a week so im excited to do something practical instead of the crap i've been doing.
    gonna make a conscious effort to eat a little better....just bought a bunch of fish and veggies from trader joe's.....quit smoking last week.....so not punk rock of me

I was gonna say you need to find a Whole Foods or Farmer's Market, but I think Trader Joe's I heard is not bad at all for vegan and vegetarian products as well as fish I am sure. That is good.

No smoking is good. I used to smoke a pack and a half a day, Camel's. I had buckets full of those Camel Bucks lol equivalent to Marlboro Miles.

And man, the hound mix is a puppy so he should be fine around my two. No aggression. We'll bring him home this afternoon. They neuter and microchip him, too.

I was gonna say you need to find a Whole Foods or Farmer's Market, but I think Trader Joe's I heard is not bad at all for vegan and vegetarian products as well as fish I am sure. That is good.

No smoking is good. I used to smoke a pack and a half a day, Camel's. I had buckets full of those Camel Bucks lol equivalent to Marlboro Miles.

And man, the hound mix is a puppy so he should be fine around my two. No aggression. We'll bring him home this afternoon. They neuter and microchip him, too.
    Smoking is insanity-really hate the tobacco industry for getting people hooked on poison & charging them premium prices to probably give themselves heart disease, cancer & COPD. Wih your apnea I am especially glad to hear you have stopped & taken up a more healthy lifestyle-as the weight comes off your sleep should go back to normal. Going vegetarian has only been good for me-IBS reduced & so did my OCD, annoyed I bought into that you cannot survive without meat bs all those years & had stuff I couldn't digest properly & didn't really much for the taste of either. Don;t miss the taste of rotting carcass in my mouth that all the brushing & rinsing couldn't get rid of.
    Last edited by jimbob007; 03-07-2014 at 03:17 AM.

Last night we were watching tv and a kid on the show reminded me of a kid in the neighborhood growing up.

Huge pita. Mischievous as all hell. Dennis the menace with a bad streak. He was always throwing rocks at other kids ans once smeared dog crap on my moms car. Everyone was glad when his family moved away.

So I'm remained of him and decide to look him up on ********. Surely he's been in jail and living a life of crime.

Actually he went to morehead state university and is the praise and worship director at a church in Iowa.

Mind=blown

Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    There's an a-hole kid just across the way from me. Little chit. I can see him living a life of crime as well. Their dog is a dickhead too.
    **** Atheist Alliance ****

**Holds metal part of the car door awkwardly in order to avoid static shock crew**
    **Sometimes I have the girl version of wet dreams crew**
    **Anti-circumcision/Pro-foreskin crew**

sallah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sallah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sallah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sallah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sallah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sallah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sallah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sallah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sallah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sallah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sallah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Closed Thread
Page 258 of 302 FirstFirst ... 158 208 248 256 257 258 259 260 268 ... LastLast