Closed Thread
Page 246 of 309 FirstFirst ... 146 196 236 244 245 246 247 248 256 296 ... LastLast
Results 7,351 to 7,380 of 9248
    sloan51 is a name known to all. (+5000) sloan51 is a name known to all. (+5000) sloan51 is a name known to all. (+5000) sloan51 is a name known to all. (+5000) sloan51 is a name known to all. (+5000) sloan51 is a name known to all. (+5000) sloan51 is a name known to all. (+5000) sloan51 is a name known to all. (+5000) sloan51 is a name known to all. (+5000) sloan51 is a name known to all. (+5000) sloan51 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Parkerbreh View Post
    Just got back from a decent back day. Sumo deadlifts, lat pulldowns, Front/Side raises supersetted, cable rows, face pulls and Tbar rows. Starving, got that pizza in the oven. Still in a calorie deficit and hitting macros. Happy girl
    what are your cals/macros at? trying to get my girl into lifting and nutrition and chit.

had her squat with weight for the first time on monday and she nearly called out of work on wednesday. she wasnt ready for the doms
    ** Patriots Crew **

blu51994 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blu51994 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blu51994 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blu51994 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blu51994 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blu51994 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blu51994 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blu51994 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blu51994 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blu51994 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blu51994 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

considering this the peak of my cut in terms of maintaining strength, after that my lifts dropped somewhat and i stopped cutting. this was last summer, i kinda binged and just dirty bulked for like 4 months. dun goofd :l

but now when i finish cutting really plan on just maintaining/lean bulking . tired of being fat.

right now, running ogus' 7/5/3 routine and goal right now is to hit a 4pl squat , and assuming a higher dl if im able to squat 4pl lol
    When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that being shredded was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘shredded’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life.

Parkerbreh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Parkerbreh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Parkerbreh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Parkerbreh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Parkerbreh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Parkerbreh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Parkerbreh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Parkerbreh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Parkerbreh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Parkerbreh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Parkerbreh is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by sloan51 View Post
    what are your cals/macros at? trying to get my girl into lifting and nutrition and chit.

had her squat with weight for the first time on monday and she nearly called out of work on wednesday. she wasnt ready for the doms
    My cals are 1690 roughly
    Macros are 50g fat or under, 160g carb 150g protein
    then i basically eat as clean as possible. (obviously today I'm cheating, i just want to get rid of this pizza, been sitting in my freezer for a while now)
    carb sources : sweet potato, brown rice, veggies, fruits (only on lifting days, right before/right after workout)
    lean protein sources like lean beef, chicken, eggs, milk

and i eat 4 meals a day. most days i'll eat 2 meals before i train so i get some carbs in, then i have 2 meals left for me after i train when I'm the hungriest. on leg days i usually eat 3 meals before i train for maximum carb consumption since my leg days wear me the phuck out lol.
    Sweat is sexy.

IG: parkerbreh
    MFP: missparkerr92

SouthDakotaBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SouthDakotaBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SouthDakotaBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SouthDakotaBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SouthDakotaBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SouthDakotaBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SouthDakotaBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SouthDakotaBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SouthDakotaBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SouthDakotaBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SouthDakotaBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    My cals are 1690 roughly
    Macros are 50g fat or under, 160g carb 150g protein
    then i basically eat as clean as possible. (obviously today I'm cheating, i just want to get rid of this pizza, been sitting in my freezer for a while now)
    carb sources : sweet potato, brown rice, veggies, fruits (only on lifting days, right before/right after workout)
    lean protein sources like lean beef, chicken, eggs, milk

and i eat 4 meals a day. most days i'll eat 2 meals before i train so i get some carbs in, then i have 2 meals left for me after i train when I'm the hungriest. on leg days i usually eat 3 meals before i train for maximum carb consumption since my leg days wear me the phuck out lol.
    let me know if u have any more pizzas you want to get rid of

Elvis.Costello has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elvis.Costello has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elvis.Costello has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elvis.Costello has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elvis.Costello has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elvis.Costello has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elvis.Costello has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elvis.Costello has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elvis.Costello has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elvis.Costello has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elvis.Costello has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ^^ mirin squats bro. Dat flexibility
    SCC - Redskins - Wizards
    2021 Goal - regain the shreds

Parkerbreh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Parkerbreh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Parkerbreh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Parkerbreh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Parkerbreh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Parkerbreh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Parkerbreh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Parkerbreh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Parkerbreh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Parkerbreh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Parkerbreh is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by SouthDakotaBrah View Post
    let me know if u have any more pizzas you want to get rid of
    LOL I actually do. I'll save it for you =] It's like 1/10th of your cals though, its small.
    Sweat is sexy.

mh22 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mh22 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mh22 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mh22 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mh22 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mh22 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mh22 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mh22 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mh22 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mh22 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mh22 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by captainquarters View Post
    Das it mane. Its time for me to kick it into 5th gear. Mack speed. Been coasting since i started working.

Brb

Commute to DC for an hour then work from 8:30-2:30 then class from 4-10 then gym from 10:30-12 then get up at 5:30 for cardio.

Rip in pieces my CNS.
    Lawdddddd, i would no way in hell be able to pull off that schedule fuarkkkkkkkkkkkk mirin dedication brah
    Originally Posted by Bonkies View Post
    maybe you should finally stop bulking then
    /rekt
    Just got back from a decent back day. Sumo deadlifts, lat pulldowns, Front/Side raises supersetted, cable rows, face pulls and Tbar rows. Starving, got that pizza in the oven. Still in a calorie deficit and hitting macros. Happy girl
    gjdw
    Originally Posted by blu51994 View Post
    [youtube]ZB00NDDJyhY[youtube]

considering this the peak of my cut in terms of maintaining strength, after that my lifts dropped somewhat and i stopped cutting. this was last summer, i kinda binged and just dirty bulked for like 4 months. dun goofd :l

but now when i finish cutting really plan on just maintaining/lean bulking . tired of being fat.

right now, running ogus' 7/5/3 routine and goal right now is to hit a 4pl squat , and assuming a higher dl if im able to squat 4pl lol
    gjdm

I'm cultivating mass SPARTAAAAA's Avatar
    SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Msaki75 View Post
    I herniated it doing Sheiko, basically because my deadlift form was ****. It took me out for about 5 months and yeah, I learned a lot through the recovery in it. I don't Conventional deadlift anymore, I just do Romanian Deads and I really focus on core and mobility work. Every now and then I start to slack on core and mobility and then I tweak my back again, it usually just strains but I have felt my disc bulging and have found some ways to work around it and get it back into place with depcompression of my spine.

But yeah, I remember you talking about your injury and it's one of those things where you think to yourself "I can't go 100% in the gym, so what's the point?" Which it doesn't sound like it makes much sense in hindsight but it's hard to keep morale up in that situation.
    sucks brah.
    when i got back into it was so depressing. not long ago i started to enjoy it again.

well that is true. when i first got back into it i couldnt lift at the intensity i was lifting. and it was depressing and i looked like chit.
    but im pretty much all better now so i do lift intensely but yeah. the way i lift completely changed smarter, form>weight. TUT. etc
    mobility/stretches/release

its always much harder to re attain your physique than it was to attain in the first place. especially after you lose everything.
    mentally and physically.

Originally Posted by -Gin- View Post
    50g fat/day? Both of you better up your fats a bit or you’re going to start suffering the curse of the broken dink…mind you, I got that doing 30g/day for like a month straight (unintentionally), but that chit was *not* fun.
    lmao tfw i struggle to stay under 80g of fat a day and theres people eating like 30-50g of fat a day..
    brb 2 eggs & 1/4 of an avocado and some cooking spray and i am over my fats for the day.

Originally Posted by blu51994 View Post
    finally got below 160..

last cut, at around 153 i believe

edit: just realised these arent the best comparison pics, different lighting/angles/

honestly you look exactly the same. except the top pic you are heavier because you are less lean. if you dropped 6lb ud look the same as the bottom pic.

did you try lean bulk? if so you just spun your wheels. you live and you learn. no mistake comes without a lesson.

i seen it before tho. even in competitors. they want to step on stage heavier so they dont get as lean because they think they made gains wen they didnt.

its got nothing to do with the lighting/angles. you just made no gains.

no hate im just telling it like i see it.

Originally Posted by SPARTAAAAA View Post

lmao tfw i struggle to stay under 80g of fat a day and theres people eating like 30-50g of fat a day..
    brb 2 eggs & 1/4 of an avocado and some cooking spray and i am over my fats for the day.
    Ahah it does get hard, no doubt. I think I get used to it though. I typically hit 35-45g fat a day and I don't feel like I'm missing out or anything at the end of the day. My fat usually comes from the beef and chicken (beef has like 8g fat per 4oz, chicken has 10g fat per 6oz i think?) and I'll have like 6-8oz of both per day. Turkey bacon has 1.5g fat each slice so 2 slices a day adds up. Oh yeah and then steak for dinner which is like 8-10g fat per 4oz.
    Sweat is sexy.

-Gin- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -Gin- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -Gin- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -Gin- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -Gin- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -Gin- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -Gin- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -Gin- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -Gin- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -Gin- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -Gin- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by SPARTAAAAA View Post
    Yeah, never doing that again lmao. And too late to cook up a lunch for tomorrow, so saying fuk it and gonna treat tomorrow as a cheat day. Disgonbegud
    ★★★ Misc Super Smash Bros Champ ★★★
    ★★★ I was part of the Ultra 2013 Thread Crew ★★★
    ★★★ I was part of the Ultra 2014 Thread Crew ★★★
    ★★★ Disregard Everything, Acquire Aesthetics Crew ★★★

Check out the 6-man log!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=161413673

Elvis.Costello has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elvis.Costello has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elvis.Costello has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elvis.Costello has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elvis.Costello has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elvis.Costello has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elvis.Costello has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elvis.Costello has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elvis.Costello has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elvis.Costello has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elvis.Costello has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Ahah it does get hard, no doubt. I think I get used to it though. I typically hit 35-45g fat a day and I don't feel like I'm missing out or anything at the end of the day. My fat usually comes from the beef and chicken (beef has like 8g fat per 4oz, chicken has 10g fat per 6oz i think?) and I'll have like 6-8oz of both per day. Turkey bacon has 1.5g fat each slice so 2 slices a day adds up. Oh yeah and then steak for dinner which is like 8-10g fat per 4oz.
    What kind of fat ass chickens are you eating
    SCC - Redskins - Wizards
    2021 Goal - regain the shreds

Originally Posted by Elvis.Costello View Post
    What kind of fat ass chickens are you eating
    LOL my bad , I was just listing numbers without actually looking up the nutrition info. my chicken has 5g fat for 6oz. But either way, the food adds up.
    Sweat is sexy.

SELVER7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SELVER7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SELVER7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SELVER7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SELVER7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SELVER7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SELVER7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SELVER7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SELVER7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SELVER7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SELVER7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    LOL I actually do. I'll save it for you =] It's like 1/10th of your cals though, its small.
    Like his D
    >> Manchester United <<
    >>//Bosnian-ARMY\\<<
    GTR NISMO <3

SELVER7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SELVER7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SELVER7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SELVER7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SELVER7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SELVER7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SELVER7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SELVER7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SELVER7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SELVER7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SELVER7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Cool

In
    >> Manchester United <<
    >>//Bosnian-ARMY\\<<
    GTR NISMO <3

Death itt
    >> Manchester United <<
    >>//Bosnian-ARMY\\<<
    GTR NISMO <3

BwuK is just really nice. (+1000) BwuK is just really nice. (+1000) BwuK is just really nice. (+1000) BwuK is just really nice. (+1000) BwuK is just really nice. (+1000) BwuK is just really nice. (+1000) BwuK is just really nice. (+1000) BwuK is just really nice. (+1000) BwuK is just really nice. (+1000) BwuK is just really nice. (+1000) BwuK is just really nice. (+1000)
    Woke up at 83.5kg today (184lb), so 0.4kg down from Monday.

Das it man.

I'm cultivating mass SPARTAAAAA's Avatar
    SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    fair enough. i love fats but i still only cap them at .4-.5 for healthy hormone function.

plus when i am hitting protein i use most of fats. whole eggs, bacon, cheese, chicken thighs, tuna in oil. a 142g can has like 20g of fat.

Originally Posted by -Gin- View Post
    Yeah, never doing that again lmao. And too late to cook up a lunch for tomorrow, so saying fuk it and gonna treat tomorrow as a cheat day. Disgonbegud
    i just ate 10 tacos. it piss. i might die.

Azrairc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azrairc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azrairc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azrairc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azrairc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azrairc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azrairc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azrairc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azrairc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azrairc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azrairc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    anyone tried fat free american cheese? made grilled cheese tonight

x2 honey oat 40cal bread 80 cal
    x2 fat free kraft singals 50 cal
    Can't believe it's not butter 0 cal

total 130 cal, 1g fat 23g carbs 13g protein 6g fiber

not bad jeff

Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by dwill094 View Post
    anybody dirty bulking through summer?
    me, that's going to be one hell of a sickening strength/mass gain phase

captainquarters is a name known to all. (+5000) captainquarters is a name known to all. (+5000) captainquarters is a name known to all. (+5000) captainquarters is a name known to all. (+5000) captainquarters is a name known to all. (+5000) captainquarters is a name known to all. (+5000) captainquarters is a name known to all. (+5000) captainquarters is a name known to all. (+5000) captainquarters is a name known to all. (+5000) captainquarters is a name known to all. (+5000) captainquarters is a name known to all. (+5000)
    What's your guys opinions on just pump training. Like not giving two ****s about the weight but just focusing on contractions and getting a nice pump?

Also got my m&f magazine the other day. Thought it was fontana on the cover. But it was frank zane. Goddamn fontana needs to hop back on and be shredded.

____( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)__________ BabyOilBrah's Avatar
    BabyOilBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BabyOilBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BabyOilBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BabyOilBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BabyOilBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BabyOilBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BabyOilBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BabyOilBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BabyOilBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BabyOilBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BabyOilBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    What's your guys opinions on just pump training. Like not giving two ****s about the weight but just focusing on contractions and getting a nice pump?

Also got my m&f magazine the other day. Thought it was fontana on the cover. But it was frank zane. Goddamn fontana needs to hop back on and be shredded.
    it's hardly optimal.

honestly just lift in the 6-12 rep range (maybe 6-8 for compounds, 8-12 for iso) as heavy as you can. Keep form solid but don't go for like 4 second negatives kai green style with pink DBs. Lift heavy with good form and you'll progress.

Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You're gonna need progressive overload if you want to grow. High reps will still give you that but if you don't progress somehow you'll just stay the same. I'd start your workout with some heavier weights and do what you suggest towards the end of your workout.

Holmbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) Holmbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) Holmbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) Holmbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) Holmbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) Holmbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) Holmbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) Holmbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) Holmbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) Holmbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) Holmbrah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    over 5g of sodium already, and i only had 1300 calories today

das not it mane

BabyOilBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BabyOilBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BabyOilBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BabyOilBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BabyOilBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BabyOilBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BabyOilBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BabyOilBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BabyOilBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BabyOilBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BabyOilBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Ahhh srs motivation starting to brew with the addition of people cutting....this is the SCC.

Registered Ex Offender Dan_Staat's Avatar
    Dan_Staat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan_Staat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan_Staat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan_Staat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan_Staat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan_Staat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan_Staat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan_Staat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan_Staat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan_Staat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan_Staat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Excited to be shredded some day. Pics will be posted tomorrow brahs. 20 weekz.

Kinda sodium bloated today from hamburger helper. Fuuuark. More water today so pics are good tomorrow lel.

That 165x7 bench was a grinder yesterday. Couldn't get myself out of bed this morning. Tired as fuk
    Last edited by Dan_Staat; 03-27-2015 at 04:46 AM.
    Everyone can talk chit on the internet until they encounter a 6'7 framed Dorian Yates barndoor boeing747 turtle back freak of nature who drives over 200+ on the autobahn

Originally Posted by BabyOilBrah View Post
    Ahhh srs motivation starting to brew with the addition of people cutting....this is the SCC.
    Das it

We dikskin gang now
    >> Manchester United <<
    >>//Bosnian-ARMY\\<<
    GTR NISMO <3

midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    hey man you got a template for rpt or a link to it

Originally Posted by midcoastking33 View Post
    hey man you got a template for rpt or a link to it
    RPT training
    http://rippedbody.jp/reverse-pyramid-training/

I'm personally using the one from the reddit Leangains AMA. It's one that Martin Berkhan gave to this client. I like the setup. If you're interesting in LG this is the GOAT thread, so much info:
    http://www.reddit.com/r/leangains/co...an_client_ama/

midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    RPT training
    http://rippedbody.jp/reverse-pyramid-training/

I'm personally using the one from the reddit Leangains AMA. It's one that Martin Berkhan gave to this client. I like the setup. If you're interesting in LG this is the GOAT thread, so much info:
    http://www.reddit.com/r/leangains/co...an_client_ama/
    big thanks. i want to transition to more gpp so 3x a week high intensity seems perfect

Closed Thread
Page 246 of 309 FirstFirst ... 146 196 236 244 245 246 247 248 256 296 ... LastLast