Closed Thread
Page 220 of 291 FirstFirst ... 120 170 210 218 219 220 221 222 230 270 ... LastLast
Results 6,571 to 6,600 of 8720
    kyble is just really nice. (+1000) kyble is just really nice. (+1000) kyble is just really nice. (+1000) kyble is just really nice. (+1000) kyble is just really nice. (+1000) kyble is just really nice. (+1000) kyble is just really nice. (+1000) kyble is just really nice. (+1000) kyble is just really nice. (+1000) kyble is just really nice. (+1000) kyble is just really nice. (+1000)
    And let me tell you, it is important to have female friends in life, of course. But when you're out there partying, horsing around, someone out there at the same time is fuking your female friend. Someone is getting smarter and someone is winning. Just remember that - kibbles

ridingabicycle is just really nice. (+1000) ridingabicycle is just really nice. (+1000) ridingabicycle is just really nice. (+1000) ridingabicycle is just really nice. (+1000) ridingabicycle is just really nice. (+1000) ridingabicycle is just really nice. (+1000) ridingabicycle is just really nice. (+1000) ridingabicycle is just really nice. (+1000) ridingabicycle is just really nice. (+1000) ridingabicycle is just really nice. (+1000) ridingabicycle is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by kyble View Post
    they have their benefits, get with their friends etc. i've never had a true female friend though and doubt i'd hang out with a girl over a bro unless they get naked for you, wut

would i hang out with girls i've fuked, yeh maybe but only in the right terms and conditions *******
    m8

Originally Posted by GKrZ View Post
    Never brought it up. Closest female friends are so sexually repressed they've never seen or touch a dik IRL though. Brings the lulz.
    lol I have an acquaintance like this.. she wants me to clap her but to me we are just 'friends'

Originally Posted by musselsbrah View Post
    My friend overly friendzones girls that he clearly likes and it rustles my jimmies. brb went to paris with 2 chicks with bfs and he has a picture holding their bags
    not a single vagina was penetrated that weekend
    strong beta

Originally Posted by Vyber View Post
    I have one real close female friend,the rest i'd call acquaintances. tbh the majority of females are boring as fuk to be around if you don't have the end goal of banging them.
    Most females don't even have hobbies or real interests
    girls don't have hobbies.. Either you'd fk her or she'd fk u

Originally Posted by AruMyron View Post
    It's probably just because as females they're less likely to have things in common with you. I'll bet most of your male friends have a lot of common interests with you?

I agree to an extent. I've got a few good female friends, but over time I've steadily became more and more attracted to the good looking one to the point of almost being a oneitis. You can still be friends with girls who you think are hot though, as long as you're not beta about it and are constantly shy or whatever around them.

Surely there's girls you know, but aren't that friendly with, who you would smash etc but never would actually want to be with in a relationship sense? If so, why the problem with being good mates with a girl who you want to ****.
    the thing is you'd still fk them so it don't count m8

Originally Posted by halfchad View Post
    Think it was Chris Rock who said years back that "guys don't have 'girl friends' just girls they haven't fu**ed yet".
    dis is true

Location: London, State / Province, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    GKrZ is just really nice. (+1000) GKrZ is just really nice. (+1000) GKrZ is just really nice. (+1000) GKrZ is just really nice. (+1000) GKrZ is just really nice. (+1000) GKrZ is just really nice. (+1000) GKrZ is just really nice. (+1000) GKrZ is just really nice. (+1000) GKrZ is just really nice. (+1000) GKrZ is just really nice. (+1000) GKrZ is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by ridingabicycle View Post
    the thing is you'd still fk them so it don't count m8
    Pretty sure in every male-female friendship there's the unspoken knowledge that at least one of them would fuk the other.
    ***70's Diet Crew***
    ☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆

Personal Bests (Current lifts due to injury) - Goals for 01/05

Bench: 117.5 (100x3) - 120
    Squat: 130 (115x4) - 140
    Deadlift: 180 (150x3) - 185
    Military Press: 75 (65x3) - 80

Fat, powerlifter mode engaged due to relationship. Jakes on her cos she likes chicken legs and abs.

The day you started lifting is the day you became forever small, because you will never be as big as you want to be.

ridingabicycle is just really nice. (+1000) ridingabicycle is just really nice. (+1000) ridingabicycle is just really nice. (+1000) ridingabicycle is just really nice. (+1000) ridingabicycle is just really nice. (+1000) ridingabicycle is just really nice. (+1000) ridingabicycle is just really nice. (+1000) ridingabicycle is just really nice. (+1000) ridingabicycle is just really nice. (+1000) ridingabicycle is just really nice. (+1000) ridingabicycle is just really nice. (+1000)
    Pretty sure in every male-female friendship there's the unspoken knowledge that at least one of them would fuk the other.

Hence why opposite sex friendships don't exist.

You have to be a ******* to knowingly enter the friendzone otherwise you keep them at a distance.

AruMyron is just really nice. (+1000) AruMyron is just really nice. (+1000) AruMyron is just really nice. (+1000) AruMyron is just really nice. (+1000) AruMyron is just really nice. (+1000) AruMyron is just really nice. (+1000) AruMyron is just really nice. (+1000) AruMyron is just really nice. (+1000) AruMyron is just really nice. (+1000) AruMyron is just really nice. (+1000) AruMyron is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by michael_xyz View Post
    Yes but if you like the girl and are friends with her then if you do let it become a one-itis situation you're just torturing yourself by being around her. Both times I liked a female friend I went out with them after (long term-ish). I just don't think it's a good idea if you do like them. Letting her know can also just make things awkward and then end the friendship.

I think most have because as you said, they're beta around her and don't have the balls to make their intentions clear.

Oh yes, sure, common interests is obviously a big factor.
    I guess it could be torturous, but if you get on really well you could still hang out imo. Honestly, unless someone is literally a 1/10, then if they are really close with a girl + flirtatious etc there's a high chance she'll start developing feelings anyway, the personality side is obviously already done. Like I said, when I first started hanging out with this broad I thought she was just okay/decent, then by the end of sixth-form I thought she was a legit 9/10, so I presume it would/could work the other way too.

I guess I just like the dynamic of it sometimes, it's a change. It's all good and fun hanging with bro's and such, but it's also good being a flirtatious kunt with female friends. It certainly made me a LOT different around sloots in a good way; if someone's always only with bros then when they come across a oneitis they tend to be completely different/shy/boring, whereas you get used to it with female friends imo, especially if they're decent looking.

Pretty much this. Never gonna be the same as a friendship with a guy and your feelings for them will always be different. Doesn't mean you have to be socially awkward and incapable of being friends with a girl you woodbury. On the plus sides they often have friends you woodbury too. Then again I wouldn't ever invite one of my female friends to come hang out with me on my own so I dunno lol.

How about you don't let it become a one-itis situation nomsayin'?
    This; female friends can be surprisingly good wingmen even if they don't mean to/introduce you to their sister who is a year younger, better looking and dtf.

It's completely different really to having bros, but it's good to have both

And let me tell you, it is important to have female friends in life, of course. But when you're out there partying, horsing around, someone out there at the same time is fuking your female friend. Someone is getting smarter and someone is winning. Just remember that - kibbles
    Let that person be you brah, srs, no reason for it not

hence why friends don't really exist
    So much bs. So you can't have any gay friends either cause they might like you?

Friend definition;
    "A person whom one knows, likes, and trusts"
    You can still think they're attractive [females eg]. You can also think someone's attractive and would **** them, but only ever want to be friends, I know loads of girls who I'd smash but would never want anything more from.
    ☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆

RIP Aziz Sergeyevich Shavershian

"People used to laugh at me in the gym 'cause I was the skinniest there and couldn't bench the bar. Now I'm the one that laughs at everyone." - Zyzz

IronLyfe is a name known to all. (+5000) IronLyfe is a name known to all. (+5000) IronLyfe is a name known to all. (+5000) IronLyfe is a name known to all. (+5000) IronLyfe is a name known to all. (+5000) IronLyfe is a name known to all. (+5000) IronLyfe is a name known to all. (+5000) IronLyfe is a name known to all. (+5000) IronLyfe is a name known to all. (+5000) IronLyfe is a name known to all. (+5000) IronLyfe is a name known to all. (+5000)
    El o fukkin el@pure gym

Since dumbbells max out at 36kg anyone who uses em for anything is deemed to be crazy strong. Obviously there's exceptions to this but majority of gym guys who train there are expectedly clueless.

The last thing I needed to see during squats was everyone stopping what they were doing to crowd around and stare in disbelief at this one guy who managed to bust out a few reps on flat db presses using the 36kg DB's. The look of amazement as if he had just completed an insane fete of strength and that someone should be on the phone to guiness world records had my ribs aching.

and in almost all cases its the guy
    Last edited by IronLyfe; 04-10-2013 at 12:34 PM.
    ==============
    ☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆

Down In The Dungeon!

Dorian Yates is Uno Numero - Exclusively training HIT

So much bs. So you can't have any gay friends either cause they might like you?

Friend definition;
    "A person whom one knows, likes, and trusts"
    You can still think they're attractive [females eg]. You can also think someone's attractive and would **** them, but only ever want to be friends, I know loads of girls who I'd smash but would never want anything more from.
    u wot m8? I have gay friends.

You just failed by saying you would smash them. Think hard about a girl whose a friend who you wouldn't smash, if you have one.. think about it, do they want you to smash them? answer is yes.

I have female acquaintances, none that I am close with and anyone who I am even vaugely what I would consider close they want me to smash them.

inb4 you fail to understand what I mean by close or you've never had a gf.

kyble is just really nice. (+1000) kyble is just really nice. (+1000) kyble is just really nice. (+1000) kyble is just really nice. (+1000) kyble is just really nice. (+1000) kyble is just really nice. (+1000) kyble is just really nice. (+1000) kyble is just really nice. (+1000) kyble is just really nice. (+1000) kyble is just really nice. (+1000) kyble is just really nice. (+1000)
    in for AWG's expertize and advice, pls respond

AruMyron is just really nice. (+1000) AruMyron is just really nice. (+1000) AruMyron is just really nice. (+1000) AruMyron is just really nice. (+1000) AruMyron is just really nice. (+1000) AruMyron is just really nice. (+1000) AruMyron is just really nice. (+1000) AruMyron is just really nice. (+1000) AruMyron is just really nice. (+1000) AruMyron is just really nice. (+1000) AruMyron is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by IronLyfe View Post
    El o fukkin el@pure gym

Since dumbbells max out at 36kg anyone who uses em for anything is deemed to be crazy strong. Obviously there's exceptions to this buy majority of gym guys who train there are expectedly clueless. The last thing I needed to see during squats was everyone dropping what they were doing to stare at this one guy who managed to bust out a few reps on flat db presses using the 36kg DB's. The look of amazement as if he had just completed an insane fete of strength and that someone should be on the phone to guiness to get em in for a new record had my ribs aching.

and in almost all cases its the guy
    Hahaha always thought people exaggerated this kinda ****. I've lifted for long periods at DW Sports gyms and Virgin Active gyms and I've always seen some ****ing monsters there, with the vast majority being decent strength [nearly everyone benching over 32kg dbs, most shoulder pressing that much or more]. Maybe it's because I train 6.30amish so it's all the more-hardcore people, but there's at least a few IFBB Pro sized mofo's there.

The only thing I never see is deadlifts, or at least over 100kg. Seen loads of 140-200kg squats but no deadlifters, weird. A lot more high benchers too, with a few strong-ass curlbros.

living in a major rugby city/10
    ☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆

"People used to laugh at me in the gym 'cause I was the skinniest there and couldn't bench the bar. Now I'm the one that laughs at everyone." - Zyzz

newerbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newerbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newerbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newerbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newerbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newerbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newerbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newerbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newerbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newerbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newerbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

feels.
    ☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆

the_bearman 'It was like The Hangover. But Misc Edition.' - UK Crew Misc meet 11/01/2012

Location: London, State / Province, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    GKrZ is just really nice. (+1000) GKrZ is just really nice. (+1000) GKrZ is just really nice. (+1000) GKrZ is just really nice. (+1000) GKrZ is just really nice. (+1000) GKrZ is just really nice. (+1000) GKrZ is just really nice. (+1000) GKrZ is just really nice. (+1000) GKrZ is just really nice. (+1000) GKrZ is just really nice. (+1000) GKrZ is just really nice. (+1000)
    Hence why opposite sex friendships don't exist.

You have to be a ******* to knowingly enter the friendzone otherwise you keep them at a distance.
    Maybe we have a different definition of friendship. I would consider myself friends with girls that I flirt with/might smash in the future. Like them, enjoy their company, plus what AruMyron said, hanging out with guys all the time can be boring as fuk. I would know I went to an all boy's school. It's nice to have female friends that you can flirt a little with or whatever. If you're talking about female friends who you talk to every day on ********, let them use you as an emotional tampon whilst hopelessly pining over them then you may have a point.

Oh lawd.

if someone's always only with bros then when they come across a oneitis they tend to be completely different/shy/boring, whereas you get used to it with female friends imo, especially if they're decent looking
    The number of feels with this. Went to an all boy's school. Seen this happen so many times.

brb first girl you get close to
    brb oneitis
    brb friendzone

dem 15 year old feels
    Last edited by GKrZ; 04-10-2013 at 12:39 PM.
    ***70's Diet Crew***
    ☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆

Personal Bests (Current lifts due to injury) - Goals for 01/05

Bench: 117.5 (100x3) - 120
    Squat: 130 (115x4) - 140
    Deadlift: 180 (150x3) - 185
    Military Press: 75 (65x3) - 80

Fat, powerlifter mode engaged due to relationship. Jakes on her cos she likes chicken legs and abs.

The day you started lifting is the day you became forever small, because you will never be as big as you want to be.

Originally Posted by newerbrah View Post

feels.
    anyone who doesn't believe this is dun goof'in

Maybe we have a different definition of friendship. I would consider myself friends with girls that I flirt with/might smash in the future. Like them, enjoy their company, plus what AruMyron said, hanging out with guys all the time can be boring as fuk. I would know I went to an all boy's school. It's nice to have female friends that you can flirt a little with or whatever. If you're talking about female friends who you talk to every day on ********, let them use you as an emotional tampon whilst hopelessly pining over them then you may have a point.

The number of feels with this
    I don't think you understand.. It doesn't count if you want to fuk them.

they aren't a friend they are a girl you can't fuk

shmazzle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shmazzle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shmazzle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shmazzle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shmazzle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shmazzle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shmazzle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shmazzle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shmazzle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shmazzle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shmazzle has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    genuinely had a really smart girl i was friends with at sixth who was <4/10 whose company i really liked. although, i'd have probably smashed because, well, i'd have smashed anything at this stage in my life. the point is that i liked her because of her personality. however this is the only exception to your statement ridingabicycle.

guise, is it cheating if you 'cheat' on a fwb despite it being clearly just fwb even though i think she likes me more than that? want to go round and see another girl but feel torn because i know this other girl i've been giving it to would be pissed as i think she considers it as more than just fun.

☆☆☆UK Crew☆☆☆

"I'm bloated, puffy and holding a little water. I lack definition, I am lethargic and at times have no ab visibility. But if you can't handle me when I'm bulking, then you sure as hell don't deserve me when I'm shredded." Marilyn Monbro

Oh lawd.

The number of feels with this
    This^ I think, ridingabicycle, your definition of close is what I would class as being almost 'best-friends', if you want to coin that cringey term.

I don't think you understand.. It doesn't count if you want to fuk them.

they aren't a friend they are a girl you can't fuk
    So you're saying you can't be friends with a girl you would ****? Dude, go and ****ing google the definition of friendship [srs].

However, even despite that, what you said is a massively simplistic oversight. Just because a guy hasn't ****ed a girl, doesn't even mean he can't. There's loads of reasons;
    - Not smashing a girl because you're more interested in their best mate
    - Not smashing a girl because you know they're CLINGY AS **** and would rather just have the friendship than a half-assed shag followed by awkwardness
    - Not smashing a girl because you're into/smashing someone else
    - Not smashing a girl because the effort required would be too much e.g high maintenance
    - Not smashing a girl because she's the ex of your best bro-friend [those feelz]

Yes, people may sometimes use the above as excuses, but they definitely also all can be legitimate.

CLIFFS; You can still be friends with someone you would/have/can't/don't want to/do want to ****. Nothing in life is as simplistic as what you stated.
    ☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆

shmazzle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shmazzle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shmazzle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shmazzle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shmazzle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shmazzle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shmazzle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shmazzle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shmazzle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shmazzle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shmazzle has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    also speakon or whomever was chattin' 'bout high cal intake. i used to be able to consume ludicrous amounts of cals and not grow, but then i realised i had some serious gastro/digestion issues which was causing it. now able to comfortably bulk on 2.8-3k cals and grow without the need to force so many cals down i feel ill.

i kept ignoring signs of gastro issues for too long, if you have them get it seen ****gits.
    ☆☆☆UK Crew☆☆☆

"I'm bloated, puffy and holding a little water. I lack definition, I am lethargic and at times have no ab visibility. But if you can't handle me when I'm bulking, then you sure as hell don't deserve me when I'm shredded." Marilyn Monbro

having a female friend is like watching porn without fapping. lol jokes.

it's an interesting subject. how many girls do you know that have fuked their former male 'friends' "oh i was just drunk and it just kinda happened" starting to hear this from a lot of girls now

Empeh is just really nice. (+1000) Empeh is just really nice. (+1000) Empeh is just really nice. (+1000) Empeh is just really nice. (+1000) Empeh is just really nice. (+1000) Empeh is just really nice. (+1000) Empeh is just really nice. (+1000) Empeh is just really nice. (+1000) Empeh is just really nice. (+1000) Empeh is just really nice. (+1000) Empeh is just really nice. (+1000)
    having a female friend is like watching porn without fapping. lol jokes.

it's an interesting subject. how many girls do you know that have fuked their former male 'friends' "oh i was just drunk and it just kinda happened" starting to hear this from a lot of girls now
    lock them in a room, not a toilet
    "jesus,, this is beter posts than mine ,,not only written but actual content ,, this is realy good post and realy true post,, very good ,," -gh15

UK Misc Official Mascot
    Trembling Lions and Racing Horses since 1989

AWG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AWG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AWG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AWG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AWG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AWG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AWG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AWG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AWG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AWG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AWG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    saw topic of discussion

expected this callout

left satisfied
    ***East Midlands Aesthetics Crew***
    ***PMC - Where Amazing Happens***
    ***Occasional Physique Competitor Crew***
    ***Diets Harder For Festivals and Nights Out Than Shows Crew***
    ***Team Soreen***

Originally Posted by Empeh View Post
    lock them in a room, not a toilet
    so it was a toilet now? dem fuking conspiracy theories causing shiit. swear i will wreck u m8

Originally Posted by AWG View Post
    saw topic of discussion

expected this callout

left satisfied
    have you ever just thought about getting naked in front of her. what can possibly go wrong

speakoN is just really nice. (+1000) speakoN is just really nice. (+1000) speakoN is just really nice. (+1000) speakoN is just really nice. (+1000) speakoN is just really nice. (+1000) speakoN is just really nice. (+1000) speakoN is just really nice. (+1000) speakoN is just really nice. (+1000) speakoN is just really nice. (+1000) speakoN is just really nice. (+1000) speakoN is just really nice. (+1000)
    anyone else fail to see the point of real female friends unless they are getting naked for you? (this is different to what I consider as acquaintances)
    In.

I really don't see the point, must girls are very very boring unless you're sexing them/in a relationship.

Think of a girl that has a passion/hobby outside of clubbing/their profile picture/gossiping.

Jelly of the people that have met that 3/10 who is good company, would like that balance.
    so it was a toilet now? dem fuking conspiracy theories causing shiit. swear i will wreck u m8

have you ever just thought about getting naked in front of her. what can possibly go wrong

SELCOUTH is a name known to all. (+5000) SELCOUTH is a name known to all. (+5000) SELCOUTH is a name known to all. (+5000) SELCOUTH is a name known to all. (+5000) SELCOUTH is a name known to all. (+5000) SELCOUTH is a name known to all. (+5000) SELCOUTH is a name known to all. (+5000) SELCOUTH is a name known to all. (+5000) SELCOUTH is a name known to all. (+5000) SELCOUTH is a name known to all. (+5000) SELCOUTH is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Aware. Guy is a monster. 6'9" and he almost looks stocky. 99.9% of other human beings on the planet are like children to him.

brb walking around in God mode
    Yet he got beat by a manlet at the arnold 2013 strongman

lwild is a name known to all. (+5000) lwild is a name known to all. (+5000) lwild is a name known to all. (+5000) lwild is a name known to all. (+5000) lwild is a name known to all. (+5000) lwild is a name known to all. (+5000) lwild is a name known to all. (+5000) lwild is a name known to all. (+5000) lwild is a name known to all. (+5000) lwild is a name known to all. (+5000) lwild is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by SELCOUTH View Post
    Yet he got beat by a manlet at the arnold 2013 strongman

dat width
    PBs:
    Oly Squat: 145 kg
    Front Squat: 125 kg
    Strict Overhead Press: 75x2 kg
    Push Press: 90 kg
    Bench Press: 100 kg
    Deadlift: 180 kg
    Power|Full Clean: 95|100 kg
    (Hang) Power Snatch: 72.5 kg
    40-Yard Dash: 4.7s
    3-Cone Drill: 6.8s

My Strength Training Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=129882473

☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆
    ~misc audiophile crew

WIDGE_uk is just really nice. (+1000) WIDGE_uk is just really nice. (+1000) WIDGE_uk is just really nice. (+1000) WIDGE_uk is just really nice. (+1000) WIDGE_uk is just really nice. (+1000) WIDGE_uk is just really nice. (+1000) WIDGE_uk is just really nice. (+1000) WIDGE_uk is just really nice. (+1000) WIDGE_uk is just really nice. (+1000) WIDGE_uk is just really nice. (+1000) WIDGE_uk is just really nice. (+1000)
    but there's at least a few IFBB Pro sized mofo's there.
    dont think so jeff lol
    I do it because i can, i can because i want to, i want to because you sed i couldent.

☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆

i rep uk brah's on site.

michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000)
    A 5'10 manlet who is ridiculously sickeningly strong. Wish Lalas would have won to be honest.

To be that short and almost win is amazing considering how much height helps on almost every event.

On topic of female friends. Both of you are right. It's still a friend because you like their company and all but I think the point is that you shouldn't want to be their friend. If you like them then do something about it. Just wrong to have feelings there and hang out with this person often and not say anything. Worst yet she probably knows you do anyway. Like I said, just torturing yourself.
    202.5/135/245. Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165241801.

"...And let me tell you, it is important to have fun in life, of course. But when you're out there partying, horsing around, someone out there at the same time is working hard. Someone is getting smarter and someone is winning. Just remember that." - Arnold Schwarzenegger

speakoN is just really nice. (+1000) speakoN is just really nice. (+1000) speakoN is just really nice. (+1000) speakoN is just really nice. (+1000) speakoN is just really nice. (+1000) speakoN is just really nice. (+1000) speakoN is just really nice. (+1000) speakoN is just really nice. (+1000) speakoN is just really nice. (+1000) speakoN is just really nice. (+1000) speakoN is just really nice. (+1000)
    A 5'10 manlet who is ridiculously sickeningly strong. Wish Lalas would have won to be honest.

To be that short and almost win is amazing considering how much height helps on almost every event.

SELCOUTH is a name known to all. (+5000) SELCOUTH is a name known to all. (+5000) SELCOUTH is a name known to all. (+5000) SELCOUTH is a name known to all. (+5000) SELCOUTH is a name known to all. (+5000) SELCOUTH is a name known to all. (+5000) SELCOUTH is a name known to all. (+5000) SELCOUTH is a name known to all. (+5000) SELCOUTH is a name known to all. (+5000) SELCOUTH is a name known to all. (+5000) SELCOUTH is a name known to all. (+5000)

He outlifted the majortiy of people at worlds strongest man but as soon as it came to the power stairs his height truly phucked him over, was wanting him to win aswell. The shorter guys at strongman tend to do really well at pressing movements & squatting.

tekkers for AWG

Originally Posted by WIDGE_uk View Post
    dont think so jeff lol
    Ever heard of hyperbole nikka?

Seriously though, one guy looks the same size as ****ing Ulysses, and identical too in appearance, even down to the hair [no racist]. Biggest guy I've ever seen and way bigger than anyone in the UK crew. He must be on some serious gh/insulin **** because he's as tall as me too [6'4]
    ☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆

Closed Thread
Page 220 of 291 FirstFirst ... 120 170 210 218 219 220 221 222 230 270 ... LastLast