Page 22 of 47 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 ... LastLast
    T00thus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) T00thus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) T00thus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) T00thus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) T00thus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) T00thus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) T00thus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) T00thus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) T00thus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) T00thus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) T00thus has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Question for everyone: do you ever see girls purposefully try to make eye contact with you and smile? I feel like I am a decent looking guy altough not in the same shape as my avi anymore... definitely less muscular and a bit chubbier.

After taking advice from this forum and other sources I made the decision only to try to approach girls who give off some kind of acknowledgement such as a smile first. Outside of work this basically never happens to me. Makes me feel ugly man...

Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by clydecash View Post
    Hmm ok thanks for the advice guys. I just wish she would approach me. Make this chit easier
    She is more shy than you, so you need to do it. She will approach when she becomes comfortable enough/if you play things right. She seems like she could be interested, follow my last advice and suggest getting together to know for certain.

Originally Posted by T00thus View Post
    Question for everyone: do you ever see girls purposefully try to make eye contact with you and smile? I feel like I am a decent looking guy altough not in the same shape as my avi anymore... definitely less muscular and a bit chubbier.

After taking advice from this forum and other sources I made the decision only to try to approach girls who give off some kind of acknowledgement such as a smile first. Outside of work this basically never happens to me. Makes me feel ugly man...
    I have a resting bish face and a big frame so they usually too intimidated to hold eye contact but they do repeatedly look and then look away quick when I catch them. This is just as good. Some will just gravitate in your vicinity and not even look. If you not getting looks then sorry to say bruh but the looks department could use work. Post or PM a pic to see if we can looks max you. Grooming facial hair nearly daily, experimenting with bear styles, regular haircuts (every 2-3 weeks) and stylish/fitted clothes are a damn good start.

clydecash is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Thumbs up

Will do. Will report back Monday if thread is still alive

**** Love, I Want Cash. BlackScorpio91's Avatar
    BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

I feel you, I try to talk to women that give me signs that they might be interested in me. Talking to women that never give me signs seems to be a waste of time for me as if they're not interested in me, there's nothing I can say or do to make them interested in me unless I drive around in a Lexu wearing a suit and tie. I've had women eye fuk me and try to make eye contact before but idk what's going on but lately that hasn't been the case.
    Last edited by BlackScorpio91; 10-05-2017 at 12:55 PM.

T00thus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) T00thus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) T00thus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) T00thus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) T00thus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) T00thus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) T00thus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) T00thus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) T00thus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) T00thus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) T00thus has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Nedo View Post
    She is more shy than you, so you need to do it. She will approach when she becomes comfortable enough/if you play things right. She seems like she could be interested, follow my last advice and suggest getting together to know for certain.

I have a resting bish face and a big frame so they usually too intimidated to hold eye contact but they do repeatedly look and then look away quick when I catch them. This is just as good. Some will just gravitate in your vicinity and not even look. If you not getting looks then sorry to say bruh but the looks department could use work. Post or PM a pic to see if we can looks max you. Grooming facial hair nearly daily, experimenting with bear styles, regular haircuts (every 2-3 weeks) and stylish/fitted clothes are a damn good start.
    Pics of facial aesthetics for reference:

I don't have any good full body pics at the moment unfortunately. My clothes could definitely be more stylish and well fitted but since I am in the process of lifting and cutting again I want to wait until my waist shrinks.

DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Well the dry spell is over!
    Vince Mcmahon walking gif.

BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by DanielleGreen View Post
    Well the dry spell is over!
    Vince Mcmahon walking gif.
    Well alright then

Details girl

DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BlackScorpio91 View Post
    Well alright then

Details girl
    That geeky engineer seduced me with his quirks! Also he got out of the dry spell too, so woooohooooo! I think this could turn into something more, which I hope...

Congrats on breaking the dry spell! Nothing like that feeling.

So Ready for the weekend!
    Small update:
    Still talking to the engineer that I like and we are going out on Saturday. Definitely developing oneitus with him. I don't want to move too fast, but damn the chemistry is strong.
    Do y'all think I should let him know that I'm going to delete the app? Trying not to scare him.

I did go on a date with another guy (chemical engineer and 36) and let me tell you. It was the worst date I have ever been on. He was extremely negative, passive aggressive, condescending, and pessimistic. I was positive the entire time, yet he was the opposite. I'm sure he was nervous, but Jesus Christ he was terrible. I talked about our local football team, video games, baseball playoffs and all of his responses were negative. How the fcuk can an individual be negative towards a game console WTF?!? The final straw was when he made fun on my hobby, running. The guy doesn't even work out. I wasted time and $12 yesterday, ughh. The funny thing is, he seemed decent over text and the app.

If anyone is reading this and dating, please be positive on dates and show some effort too (eye contact). Don't waste anytime on the individual, if you're not there 100%.

repsDTGdaily has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) repsDTGdaily has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) repsDTGdaily has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) repsDTGdaily has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) repsDTGdaily has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) repsDTGdaily has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) repsDTGdaily has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) repsDTGdaily has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) repsDTGdaily has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) repsDTGdaily has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) repsDTGdaily has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    So Ready for the weekend!
    Small update:
    Still talking to the engineer that I like and we are going out on Saturday. Definitely developing oneitus with him. I don't want to move too fast, but damn the chemistry is strong.
    Do y'all think I should let him know that I'm going to delete the app? Trying not to scare him.

I did go on a date with another guy (chemical engineer and 36) and let me tell you. It was the worst date I have ever been on. He was extremely negative, passive aggressive, condescending, and pessimistic. I was positive the entire time, yet he was the opposite. I'm sure he was nervous, but Jesus Christ he was terrible. I talked about our local football team, video games, baseball playoffs and all of his responses were negative. How the fcuk can an individual be negative towards a game console WTF?!? The final straw was when he made fun on my hobby, running. The guy doesn't even work out. I wasted time and $12 yesterday, ughh. The funny thing is, he seemed decent over text and the app.

If anyone is reading this and dating, please be positive on dates and show some effort too (eye contact). Don't waste anytime on the individual, if you're not there 100%.
    My only issue is if you're not feeling it and know nothing is going anywhere with that individual, do you just call it a early night and stop wasting eachothers times? I went on a date where we seemed to bring out the negative attitude in eachother, maybe it was because I wasn't into her. She noticed that, but 3 hours later, we split. I felt like I wasted way too much time.
    "Is that really a fukin question? Do you need two hands to count your IQ, or is one enough." - residesinAZ

Originally Posted by repsDTGdaily View Post
    My only issue is if you're not feeling it and know nothing is going anywhere with that individual, do you just call it a early night and stop wasting eachothers times? I went on a date where we seemed to bring out the negative attitude in eachother, maybe it was because I wasn't into her. She noticed that, but 3 hours later, we split. I felt like I wasted way too much time.
    I basically called it. He asked if I wanted to walk around the neighborhood and I said I had an early morning. He got the hint.

Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Pics of facial aesthetics for reference:

I don't have any good full body pics at the moment unfortunately. My clothes could definitely be more stylish and well fitted but since I am in the process of lifting and cutting again I want to wait until my waist shrinks.
    You are decent looking and def wasted in the second pic lol

Suggestions:
    -Have you experimented/capable of a beard/stubble? I don't think a thick beard would suit you, but stubble may. Your beard/stubble line should never extend below the jaw line. Andi's T outliner will get your lines tight, straight razor or safety blade being even better if your skin can handle it.
    -Although your hair looks pretty good, a faded cut looks good on anybody, especially those with fuller looking hair like you. I rock a low bald fade myself. If interested, opt for a hood/ghetto barber as they do fades the most/usually best. You've found your barber when the fade transition flows without being "liney". Many don't get it right. You can also try going to a high end salon and ask them to suggest a fancy cut. Women LOVE a good haircut so maintain it every 2 weeks while prowling.
    -Try wearing brighter clothes as it makes you stand out more. Fitted is a must, show that physique! You should be buying a new piece of clothing every couple months.
    -Have a few pair of shoes on hand as well and keep them clean. Black and brown dress shoes, all white Puma's/Lacoste (awesome for first coffee type dates to dress down), suede Lugz/Timbs are all a very good start. When you start dating, alternate which shoes you wear so she see's you have style and they always take notice

What are you doing to put yourself out there? Online, bars? Be prepared the moment you step foot out the house.

WTG Danielle!!! No don't delete the app until exclusivity talk comes up. Also allows you to see if he is active

Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Has anyone heard from Vick?
    𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖘𝖊 𝖆 𝖈𝖍𝖊𝖈𝕶, 𝖓𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖘𝖊 𝖆 𝖇𝖎𝖙𝖈𝖍

█▓▒▒░░🧵Make trolls invisible: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=180234573 ░░▒▒▓█

Originally Posted by Luc1fer View Post
    Has anyone heard from Vick?
    As far as I know, the only one that knows him is James and he been MIA too. Rather disappointed in those mans TBH.

How much longer is Pondus gone? Or did he have enough and quit?

WTG Danielle!!! No don't delete the app until exclusivity talk comes up. Also allows you to see if he is active
    Thanks! When should it be brought up? A month or 2 after?

As far as I know, the only one that knows him is James and he been MIA too. Rather disappointed in those mans TBH.

How much longer is Pondus gone? Or did he have enough and quit?
    James is banned from what I remember, idk for how long though.

Thanks! When should it be brought up? A month or 2 after?
    2 or 3 months. Not too soon.

Suggestions:
    -Have you experimented/capable of a beard/stubble? I don't think a thick beard would suit you, but stubble may.

What are you doing to put yourself out there? Online, bars? Be prepared the moment you step foot out the house.
    I can't grow much of a beard. Sometimes a bit of stubble looks good on me but since it's so patchy it gets ugly fast lol.

I have started the whole online thing as a beginning point. So far I have basically had zero interest other than fat chicks lol. Probably because I am short and 22.

As far as the whole fitted clothing is concerned I hear you. Not much of a physique to show off anymore I am afraid. 4 years of an ltr and quitting lifting for almost as long really f'ed up my physique.

I can't grow much of a beard. Sometimes a bit of stubble looks good on me but since it's so patchy it gets ugly fast lol.

I have started the whole online thing as a beginning point. So far I have basically had zero interest other than fat chicks lol. Probably because I am short and 22.

As far as the whole fitted clothing is concerned I hear you. Not much of a physique to show off anymore I am afraid. 4 years of an ltr and quitting lifting for almost as long really f'ed up my physique.
    Don't tell me you actually quit lifting because of a woman lol

Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Second pic is way better than first pic. First one looks creepy af.

█▓▒▒░░🧵Make trolls invisible: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=180234573 ░░▒▒▓█

FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Too soon, reel er' back in. That comment is still a ways away.
    The trouble with being punctual is that nobody's there to appreciate it.

Originally Posted by FU3L View Post
    Too soon, reel er' back in. That comment is still a ways away.
    Why is everyone insistent on playing games? Tell him you want to be exclusive ffs.

Kay4Kool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kay4Kool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kay4Kool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kay4Kool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kay4Kool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kay4Kool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kay4Kool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kay4Kool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kay4Kool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kay4Kool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kay4Kool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Yes all the time

Some are being nice but really pay attention to the eyes

They say everything you need to know

This method means a higher success rate but if you want everything then approach anything you like regardless of eye contact

Why is everyone insistent on playing games? Tell him you want to be exclusive ffs.
    The thing is every time I have brought up the exclusive thing, the guy gets scared. Dead srs. IDK maybe I should wait a little. I will bring up that he's the only guy I enjoy spending my time with.

The thing is every time I have brought up the exclusive thing, the guy gets scared. Dead srs. IDK maybe I should wait a little. I will bring up that he's the only guy I enjoy spending my time with.
    That's because he either didn't like you enough, or he didn't want to be exclusive. The former of which should be established within 2/3 dates. Save yourself some time and find out sooner rather than later - these fcuking games man, holy chit, worse than women. Modern dating scene is a joke.

Everyone wants more honesty and directness, ain't nobody wanna do it for fear of how they'll be percieved.

FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Not being desperate/needy is game playing now?

Originally Posted by FU3L View Post
    Not being desperate/needy is game playing now?
    It's desperate/needy to tell someone what you want?

It's desperate/needy to tell someone what you want?
    Early in the dating stages, absolutely. As she stated, this has already scared off numerous men.

Kay4Kool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kay4Kool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kay4Kool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kay4Kool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kay4Kool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kay4Kool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kay4Kool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kay4Kool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kay4Kool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kay4Kool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kay4Kool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    agree with luci here

yeah but if a man runs from that is he really a good match for her then?

That's because he either didn't like you enough, or he didn't want to be exclusive. The former of which should be established within 2/3 dates. Save yourself some time and find out sooner rather than later - these fcuking games man, holy chit, worse than women. Modern dating scene is a joke.

Everyone wants more honesty and directness, ain't nobody wanna do it for fear of how they'll be percieved.
    I agree modern dating sucks azz, but I've been played before and I don't want that chit anymore.

Page 22 of 47 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 ... LastLast