Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22
    alaska21 is a name known to all. (+5000) alaska21 is a name known to all. (+5000) alaska21 is a name known to all. (+5000) alaska21 is a name known to all. (+5000) alaska21 is a name known to all. (+5000) alaska21 is a name known to all. (+5000) alaska21 is a name known to all. (+5000) alaska21 is a name known to all. (+5000) alaska21 is a name known to all. (+5000) alaska21 is a name known to all. (+5000) alaska21 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Bro people like you make cancer patients run away from real medicine and put all their money on this "snake oil" **** you're pushing.

"Cancer" is not all the same. Mutation. Immortal cells. etc.
    Your achievements in life mean NOTHING without aesthetics

TaeBoNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TaeBoNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TaeBoNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TaeBoNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TaeBoNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TaeBoNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TaeBoNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TaeBoNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TaeBoNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TaeBoNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TaeBoNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by lucious View Post
    Its already been demonstrated the supposed science (enzyme only in cancer cells poisoned by apple seeds) is false. Therefore, myth busted
    I have seen these studies too, but one has to wonder the diet of the participants. Diet is supposed to be very important(like how much sugar you intake), for example.

The human body is a complex thing. I think just looking further into the mechanics of something like beta-glucosidase may give insights into potential therapies. I hate the all or nothing attitude that seems to be all over the medical World.

I feel we far too often look at the who, what, when, and where, but not the how & why for biological events.
    6'3 Master Race
    GOATCal Crew
    No Pillow Crew
    Pureblood Crew

stezus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stezus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stezus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stezus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stezus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stezus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stezus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stezus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stezus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stezus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stezus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by zzzboy View Post
    threads like these piss me off, especially when hate is generated toward the medical community. doctors ****ing work so hard to help people, and these kinds of conspiracies are the result? wtf? i couldn't even watch the video because the first statement uttered..."let's assume cancer is caused by a deficiency"...is so ****ing wrong that i had to stop it.

there is no cure for cancer, nor will there ever be since cancer arises in countless forms. any kind of mutation that leads to uncontrolled cell growth = cancer. period.
    You're being just as ignorant. The future of genome research looks promising.
    I rep pro-AI posters

I BOMB ATOMICALLY Ol Dirty Scrapper's Avatar
    Ol Dirty Scrapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ol Dirty Scrapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ol Dirty Scrapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ol Dirty Scrapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ol Dirty Scrapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ol Dirty Scrapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ol Dirty Scrapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ol Dirty Scrapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ol Dirty Scrapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ol Dirty Scrapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ol Dirty Scrapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Since the early 1950s, a modified form of amygdalin has been promoted under the names laetrile and "Vitamin B17" as a cancer cure. In reality, laetrile is not a vitamin, and studies have found it to be ineffective, dangerously toxic due to its cyanide content, and potentially lethal. The promotion of laetrile to treat cancer has been described in the medical literature as a canonical example of quackery, and as "the slickest, most sophisticated, and certainly the most remunerative [profitable] cancer quack promotion in medical history."

tbolover is on a distinguished road. (+10) tbolover is on a distinguished road. (+10) tbolover is on a distinguished road. (+10) tbolover is on a distinguished road. (+10) tbolover is on a distinguished road. (+10) tbolover is on a distinguished road. (+10) tbolover is on a distinguished road. (+10) tbolover is on a distinguished road. (+10) tbolover is on a distinguished road. (+10) tbolover is on a distinguished road. (+10) tbolover is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by SOLIDOPS View Post
    Never wanted to rep somebody so bad, hate being on r/c.

Anyway OP, what was your story? Will read (srs)

Oh and phuck all the haters ITT.

Oh and foods with B17:

Fruits Range*
    blackberry, domestic low
    blackberry, wild high
    boysenberry med.
    choke cherry high
    wild crabapple high
    market cranberry low
    Swedish (lignon) cranberry high
    currant med.
    elderberry med. to high
    gooseberry. med.
    huckleberry med.
    loganberry med.
    mulberry med.
    quince med.
    raspberry med.

Seeds Range*
    apple seeds high
    apricot seed high
    buckwheat med.
    cherry seed high
    flax med.
    millet med.
    nectarine seed high
    peach seed high
    pear seeds high
    plum seed high
    prune seed high
    squash seeds med.

Beans Range*
    black low
    black-eyed peas low
    fava high
    garbanzo low to med.
    green pea low
    kidney low to med.
    lentils med.
    lima, U.S. low
    lima, Burma med.
    mung med. to high
    shell low

Nuts (all raw) Range*
    bitter almond high
    cashew low
    macadamia med. to high

Sprouts Range*
    alfalfa med.
    bamboo high
    fava med.
    garbanzo med.
    mung med.

Leaves Range*
    alfalfa high
    beet tops low
    eucalyptus high
    spinach low
    water cress low

Tubers Range*
    cassava high
    sweet potato low
    yams low

cliffs:

fruit seeds
    wild blackberries
    raspberries
    spinach
    nuts

nuts are amazing foods, serious.
    alfalfa is posted twice there, med then again high effectivity

?

lucious is just really nice. (+1000) lucious is just really nice. (+1000) lucious is just really nice. (+1000) lucious is just really nice. (+1000) lucious is just really nice. (+1000) lucious is just really nice. (+1000) lucious is just really nice. (+1000) lucious is just really nice. (+1000) lucious is just really nice. (+1000) lucious is just really nice. (+1000) lucious is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by stezus View Post
    This. Less alternative medicine and crackpot conspiracy, more funding and scientists for genomics/epigenetic research.

Also a note on the prevention/cure argument, the field of pharmacogenomics is all about pre-empting susceptibility to these types of diseases and helping to get around the 'no size fits all' curse of cancer. If there were a conspiracy, there certianly wouldn't be funding for an exploding field which can detect mutations before any phenotypical abnormalities.
    Nov 04-fatass @40%bf

Jan 06- buff(apparently) @ ermm i dunno, still have a gut though,

long term goal= jacked @ 7% bf, get the damn abs to show themselves

zzzboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) zzzboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) zzzboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) zzzboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) zzzboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) zzzboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) zzzboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) zzzboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) zzzboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) zzzboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) zzzboy is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by stezus View Post
    lol you misinterpreted me. i'm trying to say that ONLY medical research will help "cure" cancer. and by cure, i mean a whole regimen of treatment designed to target all forms of cancer, etc.

i'm hoping to go to med school next year. i get angry when people call out doctors and researchers for no ****ing reason like they are trying to make people more sick.

Depth Before Dishonor hawkrock60's Avatar
    hawkrock60 is a name known to all. (+5000) hawkrock60 is a name known to all. (+5000) hawkrock60 is a name known to all. (+5000) hawkrock60 is a name known to all. (+5000) hawkrock60 is a name known to all. (+5000) hawkrock60 is a name known to all. (+5000) hawkrock60 is a name known to all. (+5000) hawkrock60 is a name known to all. (+5000) hawkrock60 is a name known to all. (+5000) hawkrock60 is a name known to all. (+5000) hawkrock60 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by ch2s View Post
    MDs education is a COMPLETE fraud, NOTHING they are taught is supported by science, that's why their treatments are the #1 cause of death, disease and they have never cured a single disease.
    could you do me a favor and remove all references to Ron Paul from your sig?

I like Ron Paul, and when crazy people support him, it just doesn't help.

Thanks.
     /l、
    (゚、 。 7
     l、 ~ヽ
     じし_, )ノ

stezus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stezus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stezus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stezus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stezus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stezus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stezus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stezus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stezus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stezus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stezus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by zzzboy View Post
    lol you misinterpreted me. i'm trying to say that ONLY medical research will help "cure" cancer. and by cure, i mean a whole regimen of treatment designed to target all forms of cancer, etc.

i'm hoping to go to med school next year. i get angry when people call out doctors and researchers for no ****ing reason like they are trying to make people more sick.
    Gotcha. I've considered going back to school later for bioinformatics, but I hear mixed comments on the job market.
    I rep pro-AI posters

Bryce.MacLaren is a name known to all. (+5000) Bryce.MacLaren is a name known to all. (+5000) Bryce.MacLaren is a name known to all. (+5000) Bryce.MacLaren is a name known to all. (+5000) Bryce.MacLaren is a name known to all. (+5000) Bryce.MacLaren is a name known to all. (+5000) Bryce.MacLaren is a name known to all. (+5000) Bryce.MacLaren is a name known to all. (+5000) Bryce.MacLaren is a name known to all. (+5000) Bryce.MacLaren is a name known to all. (+5000) Bryce.MacLaren is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I'll try to find a happy middle ground - can't hurt to introduce more millet based grains into our diet and have a nutrient rich diet.

BUt if I develop cancer- i'm rushing to the hospital
    Discipline is just choosing between what you want now and what you want most. - Me

alaska21 is a name known to all. (+5000) alaska21 is a name known to all. (+5000) alaska21 is a name known to all. (+5000) alaska21 is a name known to all. (+5000) alaska21 is a name known to all. (+5000) alaska21 is a name known to all. (+5000) alaska21 is a name known to all. (+5000) alaska21 is a name known to all. (+5000) alaska21 is a name known to all. (+5000) alaska21 is a name known to all. (+5000) alaska21 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    BRB getting CML and taking B17 instead of Imatinib...

LOL OP u stupid POS. Ban him for this mods

dat dere stick insect noflyingcars's Avatar
    noflyingcars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) noflyingcars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) noflyingcars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) noflyingcars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) noflyingcars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) noflyingcars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) noflyingcars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) noflyingcars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) noflyingcars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) noflyingcars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) noflyingcars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Interesting thread.
    I've read it all, watched the documentary, I'm trying to do some research on the subject now. I strongly advise you all to do the same.

I have serious doubts on this "B17" being the ultimate prevention (and even less cure) for cancer, and of course I do tend to trust the official medicine.
    However I take this theory in consideration, and I would urge you all to do so. Nutrition helps prevent cancer, and this is a fact. If I understand correctly, the cells mutate into carcirogenous cells but are usually immediately attacked by the immune system, so it makes sense that a substance is able to destroy the carcinogenic cells as they appear, before they expand into a life-threatening cancer.
    The idea of cynaide destroying cancer was so plausible that they did a study on it. (Yes I know it's not the same thing as eating cyanide).

Is Amygdalin able to prevent cancer? Perhaps there's a middle ground, it helps but there's still need for conventional medicine?

I think we should all be united to try to bring info on this topic, on both sides of course. I really hate the attitude of various arrogant dicks on here that not only dismiss OP clearly without knowing what he's talking about, but also attack with insults and mockery. Does your dick grow smaller if somebody on the internet doesn't believe in mainstream medicine?

I rep both the OP for bringing a good discussion, and Bigpharma for contributing to the thread. Ironically the only guy who should feel personally insulted here is the one who provides the most serene and useful rebuttal.
    3k+

OP works for the company probably.

swimmd99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swimmd99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swimmd99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swimmd99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swimmd99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swimmd99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swimmd99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swimmd99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swimmd99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swimmd99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swimmd99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by noflyingcars View Post

I think we should all be united to try to bring info on this topic, on both sides of course. I really hate the attitude of various arrogant dicks on here that not only dismiss OP clearly without knowing what he's talking about, but also attack with insults and mockery. Does your dick grow smaller if somebody on the internet doesn't believe in mainstream medicine?

because some of us are actually pretty highly educated on the subject and have dedicated the past 10 plus years to medical education and training

brb let me tell a nuclear physicist he is building an atomic bomb wrong because you saw a 20 min conspiracy theory

BigPharm has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigPharm has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigPharm has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigPharm has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigPharm has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigPharm has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigPharm has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigPharm has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigPharm has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigPharm has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigPharm has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by noflyingcars View Post
    Interesting thread.
    I've read it all, watched the documentary, I'm trying to do some research on the subject now. I strongly advise you all to do the same.

I have serious doubts on this "B17" being the ultimate prevention (and even less cure) for cancer, and of course I do tend to trust the official medicine.
    However I take this theory in consideration, and I would urge you all to do so. Nutrition helps prevent cancer, and this is a fact. If I understand correctly, the cells mutate into carcirogenous cells but are usually immediately attacked by the immune system, so it makes sense that a substance is able to destroy the carcinogenic cells as they appear, before they expand into a life-threatening cancer.
    The idea of cynaide destroying cancer was so plausible that they did a study on it. (Yes I know it's not the same thing as eating cyanide).

Is Amygdalin able to prevent cancer? Perhaps there's a middle ground, it helps but there's still need for conventional medicine?

I rep both the OP for bringing a good discussion, and Bigpharma for contributing to the thread. Ironically the only guy who should feel personally insulted here is the one who provides the most serene and useful rebuttal.
    Thanks buddy. Honestly, there is always a middle ground when it comes to these things. The best thing that you can do, prevention wise, is probably eat a healthy diet and wear sunscreen. It has been shown that many diseases have their root in, or at least an influence from, enviromental factors. Pharmaceutical intervention should not be plan A as your preventative measure. However, if you already have the disease, especially cancer, modern medicine can do some pretty amazing things, and should be taken as a first resort, rather than last, or even worse, not at all. I still don't buy the concept of "B17" attack on cancer cells, although the mechanism of cyanide release by this specific enzyme is interesting, and would be very cool, if it actually worked. There is too much literature on the negative of B17, and clinical trials have already failed. Of course, conspiracy can continue on denouncing these results, but with all the information out there, where does the conspiracy theory end?

Your thoughts on immune attack on cancer cells is rooted in truth, however, there is much more to it than that, and is an expanding area of research, with promising results on the horizon.

The thing that just really rubbed me the wrong way with this thread was OP's attack on science/scientists/doctors. Thinking that scientists/doctors are the bad guys is just plain wrong. Trust me, you don't go into science to get rich. And most importantly, I didn't go into research because I am a pawn of the pharmaceutical companies, hell bent on world domination. Telling me that a tribunal will one day sentence me for my crimes against humanity really grinds my gears.

1stChanceToLose is a name known to all. (+5000) 1stChanceToLose is a name known to all. (+5000) 1stChanceToLose is a name known to all. (+5000) 1stChanceToLose is a name known to all. (+5000) 1stChanceToLose is a name known to all. (+5000) 1stChanceToLose is a name known to all. (+5000) 1stChanceToLose is a name known to all. (+5000) 1stChanceToLose is a name known to all. (+5000) 1stChanceToLose is a name known to all. (+5000) 1stChanceToLose is a name known to all. (+5000) 1stChanceToLose is a name known to all. (+5000)
    intredasting may give it a watch later... I just find it hard to believe that people think their gradma's natural jujamba leaf tea is going to cure them over anything a doctor or pharmacist with years of medical education can prescribe you.. of course that is years of medical education PROVEN by decades upon decades of scientific studies and research by some of the smartest men to ever grace the earth. All I know is if I ever get malaria I'll take the doctor's advice over you great grandmother's fukin jujamba leaf pie...

OP needs to read Robbins Pathologic Basis of Disease and learn what cancer is.....stupid OP is stupid.

FoamBarrier is just really nice. (+1000) FoamBarrier is just really nice. (+1000) FoamBarrier is just really nice. (+1000) FoamBarrier is just really nice. (+1000) FoamBarrier is just really nice. (+1000) FoamBarrier is just really nice. (+1000) FoamBarrier is just really nice. (+1000) FoamBarrier is just really nice. (+1000) FoamBarrier is just really nice. (+1000) FoamBarrier is just really nice. (+1000) FoamBarrier is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by lucious View Post
    Were you agreeing or disagreeing with my post? The thread went on for 21 pages and not a single conspiracy nut coughed up a legitimate paper. When they couldn't, rather than just realising they were probably suckered into another conspiracy, they invent stories about the mythical research thats out there but suppressed by the "gubmint". How convenient.

Its what the tinfoil morons do. Rather than just demonstrate their claims with some legitimate evidence, they dance around in circles with excuse after excuse as to why they cant back up their nonsense. Self-reinforcing delusion, its psychology 101.
    Lol agreeing.
    At what expense, we prove out existence, exhaust the axons of belief, machinery, so immense, a universe with no dimensions.

I am the box that contains your thoughts.

T-Roach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) T-Roach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) T-Roach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) T-Roach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) T-Roach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) T-Roach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) T-Roach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) T-Roach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) T-Roach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) T-Roach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) T-Roach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by swimmd99 View Post
    because some of us are actually pretty highly educated on the subject and have dedicated the past 10 plus years to medical education and training

brb let me tell a nuclear physicist he is building an atomic bomb wrong because you saw a 20 min conspiracy theory
    /thread

OP will be on the negged for life list
    Old school BMB.
    DDS.. 2014 - check
    PhD.. 2016-2017?
    MD.. 2021-2022?
    Oral + Maxillofacial/Head & neck surgeon.. 2025-26?

IdiAminDada has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IdiAminDada has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IdiAminDada has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IdiAminDada has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IdiAminDada has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IdiAminDada has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IdiAminDada has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IdiAminDada has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IdiAminDada has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IdiAminDada has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IdiAminDada has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    http://www.cancerforums.net/threads/...ot-Seeds/page2

Check this thread out, people start talking about B17 and Apricot seeds and they shut down the thread. Read the last page when a individual talks about the wonder of B17 and the seeds. They shut it down due to it being dangerous. Chemo itself is dangerous

thoughts

Nickery will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nickery will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nickery will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nickery will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nickery will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nickery will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nickery will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nickery will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nickery will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nickery will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nickery will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    lettuce be honest.... if there was a cure for cancer steve jobs, with his billions of dollars, would not have died.
    ~ PMC ~

www.vervestyle.net

IdiAminDada has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IdiAminDada has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IdiAminDada has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IdiAminDada has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IdiAminDada has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IdiAminDada has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IdiAminDada has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IdiAminDada has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IdiAminDada has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IdiAminDada has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IdiAminDada has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-06wR3kPNE0

Watch this video,

The guy in the video beat cancer 4 times

JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Nickery View Post
    lettuce be honest.... if there was a cure for cancer steve jobs, with his billions of dollars, would not have died.
    That's a retarded assumption, he actually reportedly screwed himself over attempting to treat his cancer with non conventional means and by the time he realized it wasn't working it was too late for conventional treatment.
    *PUREBLOOD CREW*
    *DAD CREW*
    *SUPER STRAIGHT*
    *NATURAL DICK CREW*
    *CCW*

austintx26 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) austintx26 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) austintx26 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) austintx26 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) austintx26 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) austintx26 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) austintx26 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) austintx26 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) austintx26 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) austintx26 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) austintx26 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    The amount of misinformation in this thread is staggering. I was going to refute some posts and add some evidence refuting some of these ridiculous claims, but there is just no point.

It's sad the amount of conspiracy theorists on these forums. I work with cancer patients for a living, have done so for the last 6 years of my life. You guys should perhaps stop reading internet bull**** sites and stop circle-jerking to theories that only enforce what you already believe.

esajz24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) esajz24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) esajz24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) esajz24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) esajz24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) esajz24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) esajz24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) esajz24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) esajz24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) esajz24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) esajz24 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    The documentarty "Forks vs Knives" backs this up to.
    Faith is the surrender of reason.

WheytWut92 is just really nice. (+1000) WheytWut92 is just really nice. (+1000) WheytWut92 is just really nice. (+1000) WheytWut92 is just really nice. (+1000) WheytWut92 is just really nice. (+1000) WheytWut92 is just really nice. (+1000) WheytWut92 is just really nice. (+1000) WheytWut92 is just really nice. (+1000) WheytWut92 is just really nice. (+1000) WheytWut92 is just really nice. (+1000) WheytWut92 is just really nice. (+1000)
    1 in 2 people get cancer in 2012, mind = blown. How the government let it happen so easily without awaring people is crazy.

Driftslut is a name known to all. (+5000) Driftslut is a name known to all. (+5000) Driftslut is a name known to all. (+5000) Driftslut is a name known to all. (+5000) Driftslut is a name known to all. (+5000) Driftslut is a name known to all. (+5000) Driftslut is a name known to all. (+5000) Driftslut is a name known to all. (+5000) Driftslut is a name known to all. (+5000) Driftslut is a name known to all. (+5000) Driftslut is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by austintx26 View Post
    The amount of misinformation in this thread is staggering.
    To be honest, I think that's an understatement...Lol...

Registered User GUNSMAKEMEGIDDY's Avatar
    GUNSMAKEMEGIDDY is on a distinguished road. (+10) GUNSMAKEMEGIDDY is on a distinguished road. (+10) GUNSMAKEMEGIDDY is on a distinguished road. (+10) GUNSMAKEMEGIDDY is on a distinguished road. (+10) GUNSMAKEMEGIDDY is on a distinguished road. (+10) GUNSMAKEMEGIDDY is on a distinguished road. (+10) GUNSMAKEMEGIDDY is on a distinguished road. (+10) GUNSMAKEMEGIDDY is on a distinguished road. (+10) GUNSMAKEMEGIDDY is on a distinguished road. (+10) GUNSMAKEMEGIDDY is on a distinguished road. (+10) GUNSMAKEMEGIDDY is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    This is good too. A new approach to cancer.......watch it!...................WATCH IT!!!!!

http://www.ted.com/talks/lang/en/william_li.html
    "The worst thing I can be is the same as everybody else. I hate that." - Arnold

Originally Posted by WheytWut92 View Post
    1 in 2 people get cancer in 2012, mind = blown. How the government let it happen so easily without awaring people is crazy.
    So much fuking facepalm....