Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22
    tbolover is on a distinguished road. (+10) tbolover is on a distinguished road. (+10) tbolover is on a distinguished road. (+10) tbolover is on a distinguished road. (+10) tbolover is on a distinguished road. (+10) tbolover is on a distinguished road. (+10) tbolover is on a distinguished road. (+10) tbolover is on a distinguished road. (+10) tbolover is on a distinguished road. (+10) tbolover is on a distinguished road. (+10) tbolover is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Why would you do a powerlifting style routine instead of and hypertrophy one focused on muscle growth? They don't care about strenght on stages.

Pro Natural Bodybuilder FATHER FLEX's Avatar
    FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by tbolover View Post
    Why would you do a powerlifting style routine instead of and hypertrophy one focused on muscle growth? They don't care about strenght on stages.
    Muscles were mean to move thing, so what do you think happens when you move more weight? Bigger muscle.
    100% Natural Bodybuilding!
    http://www.3dmusclejourney.com/

Where there are no men be a man.

Even a genius asks questions.

Knowledge is the child of confusion.

IronOak has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IronOak has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IronOak has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IronOak has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IronOak has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IronOak has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IronOak has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IronOak has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IronOak has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IronOak has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IronOak has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Josh I read your old log, and saw your old Highschool split of,

Day 1: Chest
    Day 2: Back
    Day 3: Shoulders/Arms
    Day 4: Legs

Repeat

Next bulk I was either going to do that with a few rest days stuck in there. Or just have Arms and Shoulders on their own days. (chest,back,off,shoulders,arms,off,off,) If your anything like me your shoulders are your strongest and biggest muscle, they grow easily. So the idea of giving them their own day can seem a bit excessive.

Although combining arms which usually takes me an hr with shoulders seem a bit excessive too. Does your Shoulder/arm workouts take you like 1hr 30 mins? I know I could just reduce the volume of the entire workout but when gaining size I like hitting muscles with a decent amount of volume

Doing a full shoulder/arm day seems like id be in the gym for nearly 2 hrs

Registered User White.Lightning's Avatar
    White.Lightning has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) White.Lightning has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) White.Lightning has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) White.Lightning has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) White.Lightning has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) White.Lightning has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) White.Lightning has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey Josh. Glad to see you are making improvements. I just got caught up on the thread. Haven't been in the scene much as of late due to life stuff and injuries. I need to get back into the swing of things.

My question is, if planning to compete in 2013, will you bulk for the remainder of 2012, then start to cut? Or will you cycle the bulk/cut/bulk/cut to make that last cut a little easier?

NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    IN FOR THIS!! huge inspiration bro!! Gunna be lurking in here for sure!!
    advertising not permitted

It's Just the Beginning BulkingForever's Avatar
    BulkingForever is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkingForever is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkingForever is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkingForever is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkingForever is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkingForever is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkingForever is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkingForever is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkingForever is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkingForever is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkingForever is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Where has josh been??? :'(
    You want to beat me, don't miss a meal, because I won't. Don't quit on a set because I'll always be one set ahead of you. Don't walk out of my gym without leaving your guts spilled on the floor because you can bet your ass, I won't.
    Hardcore brother. COME ON!!!

Follow my log 2/2012-1/2014:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=142743611
    I'm gonna show YOU how great I am

*Race To BW OHPx3 Crew*

Repping back 1k+ 100%

danzo43 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    looking good josh do you still ever train with jim?, and did his dvd ever get released i cant find it anywhere

SOJA has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SOJA has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SOJA has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SOJA has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SOJA has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SOJA has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SOJA has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SOJA has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SOJA has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SOJA has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SOJA has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by White.Lightning View Post
    Hey Josh. Glad to see you are making improvements. I just got caught up on the thread. Haven't been in the scene much as of late due to life stuff and injuries. I need to get back into the swing of things.

My question is, if planning to compete in 2013, will you bulk for the remainder of 2012, then start to cut? Or will you cycle the bulk/cut/bulk/cut to make that last cut a little easier?
    Dunno when Josh will answer but I asked him myself a week ago and his answer was that he plans on competing in late 2013, if not in 2014. He would like to stay around 185 so that his contest prep doesn't take a long time and that he can improve his conditioning more than prior competitions.

Hope that helps. Hope you don't mind, Josh, in case you catch this post!

NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by SOJA View Post
    Dunno when Josh will answer but I asked him myself a week ago and his answer was that he plans on competing in late 2013, if not in 2014. He would like to stay around 185 so that his contest prep doesn't take a long time and that he can improve his conditioning more than prior competitions.

Hope that helps. Hope you don't min, Josh, in case you catch this post!
    thanks for the update man!
    advertising not permitted

BoxNSox is not very well liked. (-100) BoxNSox is not very well liked. (-100) BoxNSox is not very well liked. (-100) BoxNSox is not very well liked. (-100) BoxNSox is not very well liked. (-100) BoxNSox is not very well liked. (-100) BoxNSox is not very well liked. (-100) BoxNSox is not very well liked. (-100) BoxNSox is not very well liked. (-100) BoxNSox is not very well liked. (-100) BoxNSox is not very well liked. (-100)
    Hope this log isnt dead :/. Josh I was wondering if you've ever dealt with a slipped rib before. Through cutting and pushing myself to hard, I managed to screw something up. Now Ive been off for 3 months from the gym. With what is called slipping rib syndrome. Wondering if you had this and overcame it?

Josh Hyaduck is just really nice. (+1000) Josh Hyaduck is just really nice. (+1000) Josh Hyaduck is just really nice. (+1000) Josh Hyaduck is just really nice. (+1000) Josh Hyaduck is just really nice. (+1000) Josh Hyaduck is just really nice. (+1000) Josh Hyaduck is just really nice. (+1000) Josh Hyaduck is just really nice. (+1000) Josh Hyaduck is just really nice. (+1000) Josh Hyaduck is just really nice. (+1000) Josh Hyaduck is just really nice. (+1000)
    New website is up! I'll basically be carrying off with what I was doing here, but on that site, blogging workouts, future competitions, random stuff, etc. Also offering online coaching for anyone interested.

http://www.joshhyaduck.com/
    2014 83kg USAPL National Champion

Pro Natural Bodybuilder

Follow here: https://www.instagram.com/joshhyaduck/

mattjansen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mattjansen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mattjansen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mattjansen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mattjansen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mattjansen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mattjansen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mattjansen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mattjansen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mattjansen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mattjansen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Site looks good buddy! You might have a better chance of getting clients under you if you actually lifted though
    Matt Jansen

Strength Coach for the Strength Guys
    www.thestrengthguys.com
    Individualized program design for strength and sport specific athletes.

Scivation and Primaforce Representative

Sporto1633 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sporto1633 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sporto1633 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sporto1633 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sporto1633 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sporto1633 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sporto1633 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sporto1633 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sporto1633 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sporto1633 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sporto1633 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Josh Hyaduck View Post
    New website is up! I'll basically be carrying off with what I was doing here, but on that site, blogging workouts, future competitions, random stuff, etc. Also offering online coaching for anyone interested.

Did you do the website yourself, or have someone do it?

Sporto
    Core Nutritionals Sponsored Athlete
    IFPA Professional Natural Bodybuilder
    NASM Certified Personal Trainer

Devil-spawn is a name known to all. (+5000) Devil-spawn is a name known to all. (+5000) Devil-spawn is a name known to all. (+5000) Devil-spawn is a name known to all. (+5000) Devil-spawn is a name known to all. (+5000) Devil-spawn is a name known to all. (+5000) Devil-spawn is a name known to all. (+5000) Devil-spawn is a name known to all. (+5000) Devil-spawn is a name known to all. (+5000) Devil-spawn is a name known to all. (+5000) Devil-spawn is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Josh Hyaduck View Post

werd...
    ▪█───────█▪ Amat Victoria Curam
    �VFF-₢ew�
    �Denver Broncos Crew�

Josh Hyaduck is just really nice. (+1000) Josh Hyaduck is just really nice. (+1000) Josh Hyaduck is just really nice. (+1000) Josh Hyaduck is just really nice. (+1000) Josh Hyaduck is just really nice. (+1000) Josh Hyaduck is just really nice. (+1000) Josh Hyaduck is just really nice. (+1000) Josh Hyaduck is just really nice. (+1000) Josh Hyaduck is just really nice. (+1000) Josh Hyaduck is just really nice. (+1000) Josh Hyaduck is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by mattjansen View Post
    Site looks good buddy! You might have a better chance of getting clients under you if you actually lifted though
    Haha, very true. Thanks for dropping a line!

Originally Posted by Sporto1633 View Post
    Did you do the website yourself, or have someone do it?

Sporto
    I had Brian Galicki from http://www.eprophetmedia.com/index.html do my site. He has done sites for a couple big names, currently runs Greg Plitt's site, so I thought he'd be a good guy to work with.

Originally Posted by Devil-spawn View Post
    werd...
    2014 83kg USAPL National Champion

Pro Natural Bodybuilder

Follow here: https://www.instagram.com/joshhyaduck/