Closed Thread
Page 218 of 313 FirstFirst ... 118 168 208 216 217 218 219 220 228 268 ... LastLast
Results 6,511 to 6,540 of 9367
    Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by nykwan View Post
    Its actually true cause a study shows that actual thinking makes you less religious.
    http://www.scientificamerican.com/ar...dermine-belief
    I was laughing so hard at the dude. He was an American from the Czech Republic and a real estate broker. The actual meeting went great then when we were done I bought us some drinks and he said the bible didn't allow him to desecrate his body because it was a temple. So I said "Cool, well I treat my body like an amusement park". He started preaching to me about god, young earth, dinosaurs living with humans 6000 years ago! I was like wtf... China's written history has been documented for over 7000 years. The biggest laugh was when he said the science and history books I read let it dictate my mind because those scientists are atheists or satanic. So I said the only proof that he has of a deity was from 1 book that was written by men 2000 years ago and it was plagiarized by stories coming from the early greeks and egyptians. Let's not also forget the fact that his book also was rewritten many times during the middle ages when Kings would take certain texts out or added their own in so they can control their sheep. After that he got mad.

true story.
    Let's put a smile on that face :)

Semper Fi

Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Johnnybomb View Post
    I was laughing so hard at the dude. He was an American from the Czech Republic and a real estate broker. The actual meeting went great then when we were done I bought us some drinks and he said the bible didn't allow him to desecrate his body because it was a temple. So I said "Cool, well I treat my body like an amusement park". He started preaching to me about god, young earth, dinosaurs living with humans 6000 years ago! I was like wtf... China's written history has been documented for over 7000 years. The biggest laugh was when he said the science and history books I read let it dictate my mind because those scientists are atheists or satanic. So I said the only proof that he has of a deity was from 1 book that was written by men 2000 years ago and it was plagiarized by stories coming from the early greeks and egyptians. Let's not also forget the fact that his book also was rewritten many times during the middle ages when Kings would take certain texts out or added their own in so they can control their sheep. After that he got mad.

true story.
    Should have taken him to the KTV and let them worship his body for the right price.
    [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]
    The lording over will be YOOOOGE!!

Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by shark206 View Post
    I'm unEdmaketed with no money. Sup bro.
    stop praying brah. It really doesn't work.

Semper Fi

Originally Posted by Hosum View Post
    Should have taken him to the KTV and let them worship his body for the right price.
    I only take the Chinese clients to KTV now. When you take the white boys it's a total waste of money. White boys just don't know what to do at a KTV and sit there frozen like idiots.

Semper Fi

Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I only take the Chinese clients to KTV now. When you take the white boys it's a total waste of money. White boys just don't know what to do at a KTV and sit there frozen like idiots.
    I'll probably be frozen too if I were to step foot in a KTV...

I'll probably be frozen too if I were to step foot in a KTV...
    That's cause all the little KTV girls would try to tackle you down cause they mistaken you for being Bolo Yeung.

Semper Fi

Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Just take out loans, declare bankruptcy, don't have to pay anything back, have everyone else pay for your education, move to asia, get a good job, win.

In all honesty you're not going to get a good paying job because you have no experience and no one is hiring college grads much in the U.S. especially now. The only way people will get employment is if you got the skills like Schmack or you're big like Hosum where you can threaten a person for a job.
    If anything I'll go back for Masters since that was one of goals of mine then figure it out from there. Probably going to take me 2-3 years to finish at LB anyways so have a long time till then. Last resort is apply for police academy. I was thinking about working private security seems like that was an option for my major.

ddsdeeBO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ddsdeeBO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ddsdeeBO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ddsdeeBO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ddsdeeBO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ddsdeeBO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ddsdeeBO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ddsdeeBO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ddsdeeBO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ddsdeeBO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ddsdeeBO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I know asians love buffets. Going to Vegas next weekend with some buddies and was needing some recommendations on BUFFETS. Haven't had anything good lately due to my cut.
    Trying to get in that mankini!!

Cambodian Brah!!

MISC DENTIST!

AZ Crew

Sup Asians!

deadlyrays will become famous soon enough. (+50) deadlyrays will become famous soon enough. (+50) deadlyrays will become famous soon enough. (+50) deadlyrays will become famous soon enough. (+50) deadlyrays will become famous soon enough. (+50) deadlyrays will become famous soon enough. (+50) deadlyrays will become famous soon enough. (+50) deadlyrays will become famous soon enough. (+50) deadlyrays will become famous soon enough. (+50) deadlyrays will become famous soon enough. (+50) deadlyrays will become famous soon enough. (+50)

true story.
    2 things
    I agree with everything you said and when arguing with those psychos, its nearly impossible to get your point through because they are truly blinded by their one dimensional thought.

What is KTV?

Last edited by deadlyrays; 05-03-2012 at 08:04 AM.
    I’ve always viewed myself as a competitor, not a fighter. Life is a competition, and you must prepare yourself both mentally and physically for success.
    Allmax Isoflex 10/10

Chargers & Lakers Nation! New Evolution's Avatar
    New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Sup Asians!

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/eutio.png[IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/7JTbd.jpg[IMG]
    Be water my friend.

:}
    If motivation comes in a liquid form, it would be dripping off my fingers tips.

They Mad I am Asian and Not Juicing Crew.

Originally Posted by New Evolution View Post
    Be water my friend.

Look what the dog dragged back in...

Where have you been hiding?

New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Look what the dog dragged back in...

Where have you been hiding?
    Not much. Trying to solve some issue and being busy.

What's new with you? Looking jacked in your new avi man. I am jelly.

Don't Call it a Comeback! Boba_Bulk's Avatar
    Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    lulz. That's when you just arrange everything for them. Then close the deal.

Still going through that sexuality crisis huh? It's ok if you're gay. We've come to accept you for who you are.

Welcome back. How's the reaction about the Junior Seau thing down there?

What's new with you? Looking jacked in your new avi man. I am jelly.
    Thanks man, mostly myspace angle though.

Originally Posted by Boba_Bulk View Post
    lulz. That's when you just arrange everything for them. Then close the deal.

Still going through that sexuality crisis huh? It's ok if you're gay. We've come to accept you for who you are.

Welcome back. How's the reaction about the Junior Seau thing down there?
    Everyone is shocked and surprise that this happened. He is a over all great guy off the field. He does lots of charaty works and give back a lot to the community. In person, he is super humble and friendly. It was shock to all of us. I wonder what drives him to this point. This just shows that money cannot buy happiness.

Thanks man, mostly myspace angle though.
    sandbaggeralert.gif.

RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Sup Asians!

so much for getting work done today

I wonder what drives him to this point. This just shows that money cannot buy happiness.
    whos to say he had money

might have been in debt over his head

not like he can declare bankruptcy and run to china

shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Be water my friend.

Welcome back. If it ain't broken don't fixed it.
    "I'm living the dream"
    "You are what you eat"
    "You are what you train"

"You are a pussy without the badge"
    "I know, I am what I eat"

X2, don't fix it...

Originally Posted by RyouBakua View Post
    so much for getting work done today

whos to say he had money

might have been in debt over his head

not like he can declare bankruptcy and run to china
    I can guarantee that he ain't broke. But I sea wut u did dere. lol

Thanks my homo bro.

X2, don't fix it...
    Roger that.

shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I can guarantee that he ain't broke. But I sea wut u did dere. lol

Thanks my homo bro.

Roger that.
    I got no luvz from you bro. I thought we're brothers.
    "I'm living the dream"
    "You are what you eat"
    "You are what you train"

X2, don't fix it...
    I still feel sad about the Jr thang. I don't watch a lot of Charger football, but I followed Jr like I follow Sander, Smith, Aikman.
    "I'm living the dream"
    "You are what you eat"
    "You are what you train"

With that new avi, Schmack will give you all the lub bro.

Looking good man. (srs) You're on a cut?

Looking good in new avi bro, strong chest!

X2, don't fix it...
    I still feel sad about the Jr thang. I don't watch a lot of Charger football, but I followed Jr like I follow Sander, Smith, Aikman.
    "I'm living the dream"
    "You are what you eat"
    "You are what you train"

He is a big icon here in SD. Everyone feels sad this happened. He must be dealing something harsh that drives him to end it all.

Looking good in new avi bro, strong chest!
    slow progress bro, but I'm doing with just multi vitamin. At our age, over 36 I give us credit for looking like sumyounggun.
    "I'm living the dream"
    "You are what you eat"
    "You are what you train"

He is a big icon here in SD. Everyone feels sad this happened. He must be dealing something harsh that drives him to end it all.
    I heard he is set with money. Must be the feeling of being lonely too long. When the Soul feels homesick it will do unforseen ****.
    "I'm living the dream"
    "You are what you eat"
    "You are what you train"

RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

slow progress bro, but I'm doing with just multi vitamin. At our age, over 36 I give us credit for looking like sumyounggun.
    You're right, at our age, we should be happy where we're at. But I'm not, I want more!

Closed Thread
Page 218 of 313 FirstFirst ... 118 168 208 216 217 218 219 220 228 268 ... LastLast