Closed Thread
Page 214 of 270 FirstFirst ... 114 164 204 212 213 214 215 216 224 264 ... LastLast
Results 6,391 to 6,420 of 8071

Thread: LF chat thread

Registered Fat Unicorn middylep's Avatar
    middylep will become famous soon enough. (+50) middylep will become famous soon enough. (+50) middylep will become famous soon enough. (+50) middylep will become famous soon enough. (+50) middylep will become famous soon enough. (+50) middylep will become famous soon enough. (+50) middylep will become famous soon enough. (+50) middylep will become famous soon enough. (+50) middylep will become famous soon enough. (+50) middylep will become famous soon enough. (+50) middylep will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by earthshieldlol View Post
    How long have you been on EC? My first few days I could barely eat. But that fades with time.
    Ummm...I started on the 4th. So a solid week now.

BradKemp is a name known to all. (+5000) BradKemp is a name known to all. (+5000) BradKemp is a name known to all. (+5000) BradKemp is a name known to all. (+5000) BradKemp is a name known to all. (+5000) BradKemp is a name known to all. (+5000) BradKemp is a name known to all. (+5000) BradKemp is a name known to all. (+5000) BradKemp is a name known to all. (+5000) BradKemp is a name known to all. (+5000) BradKemp is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I don't think I can eat chicken again for a couple weeks. Chit was gross.

middylep will become famous soon enough. (+50) middylep will become famous soon enough. (+50) middylep will become famous soon enough. (+50) middylep will become famous soon enough. (+50) middylep will become famous soon enough. (+50) middylep will become famous soon enough. (+50) middylep will become famous soon enough. (+50) middylep will become famous soon enough. (+50) middylep will become famous soon enough. (+50) middylep will become famous soon enough. (+50) middylep will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by justanothagirl View Post
    Why not just toss them in the microwave to cook it a bit more?

Middy, reduce the dose on EC.
    How much should I reduce it?

I'm on 3 doses a day currently, basically in the morning, mid-day, then before bed. I have a small hunger response around 3pm every day pretty regularly. Then other than that I don't want anything and I feel bloated. I don't LOOK bloated though. I'm actually starting to look REALLY good in the mirror..like water weight is melting off or something. So I can't be bloated I don't think. But my tummy just feels really full, as if I would probably be in discomfort if I decided to eat anything.

justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by middylep View Post
    How much should I reduce it?

I'm on 3 doses a day currently, basically in the morning, mid-day, then before bed. I have a small hunger response around 3pm every day pretty regularly. Then other than that I don't want anything and I feel bloated. I don't LOOK bloated though. I'm actually starting to look REALLY good in the mirror..like water weight is melting off or something. So I can't be bloated I don't think. But my tummy just feels really full, as if I would probably be in discomfort if I decided to eat anything.
    You can still take them x3 but only take half the amount, see if that works any better, you can gradually increase it as your body builds tolerance.

earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Are you using Bronkaid or Primatene?
    Given enough time, any man may master the physical. With enough knowledge, any man may become wise. It is the true warrior who can master both, and surpass the result.

Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147517083

Originally Posted by earthshieldlol View Post
    Are you using Bronkaid or Primatene?
    Bronkaid. And the caffeine is Vivarin, 200mg.

moore93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) moore93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) moore93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) moore93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) moore93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) moore93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) moore93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) moore93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) moore93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) moore93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) moore93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by BradKemp View Post
    I think I ate raw chicken today. It was kind of pink but I was too lazy to put it back on my BBQ.

I made 4 breasts and ate two of them. I might just throw the other ones out.
    I've ate chicken that has slightly pinkish (barely) center several times. They see me dying they hatin'
    Also have eaten thawed chicken that was sitting in a bag in the refrigerator for 2-3 days, etc.

So I just ate Mcdonalds for the first time in a while.

Let me rephrase that, I stole a few french fries from my mom's mcdonalds bag. Attempted to eat them, and thought they tasted like utter crap.

I guess I'm not used to grease anymore. That aside, nothing else sounds appealing anymore.
    No, you're just physco like most vegetarians.

I finished my shoulder day today, I hate shoulder day. ;_;

Did like 6-7 sets of rear delt because they just kept going and going, was getting mad bro.
    Did 3 sets of shoulder press because that ran out of gas fairly quickly, entire body was shaking at the end while I was trying to keep perfect form standing up. ;_;

tl;dr:

;_;

justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by moore93 View Post
    I've ate chicken that has slightly pinkish (barely) center several times. They see me dying they hatin'
    Also have eaten thawed chicken that was sitting in a bag in the refrigerator for 2-3 days, etc.

Did like 6-7 sets of rear delt because they just kept going and going, was getting mad bro.
    Did 3 sets of shoulder press because that ran out of gas fairly quickly, entire body was shaking at the end while I was trying to keep perfect form standing up. ;_;

tl;dr:

;_;
    Mm I love french fries. But I don't really eat them cos they're so bad for you. For something I see nothing bad with pure carbs/simple sugars, but I don't eat the fried stuff.

Cool man. I've got a bit of a headache today so I didn't workout, I'll make up for it tomorrow.

tl;dr:

;_;
    I'm not vegetarian you maniac.

All finned and furred animals are on the meal list. The only meat I'll refuse is Guinea Pig, reptiles, and water dwellers that lack fins (squid and the like)..oh and Pig. Pig is so tasty..but it actually makes me vomit. I'm pretty sure I'm allergic somehow. It's depressing..I can't eat snowcrab either because I'm allergic to it too, but every once in a while I'm brave enough to suffocate myself from allergic reaction after eating 4 plates of snowcrab legs DDD Even shark meat is something I'll eat. And most exotic meats I'll try at least once.

moore93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) moore93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) moore93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) moore93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) moore93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) moore93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) moore93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) moore93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) moore93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) moore93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) moore93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Mm I love french fries. But I don't really eat them cos they're so bad for you. For something I see nothing bad with pure carbs/simple sugars, but I don't eat the fried stuff.

Cool man. I've got a bit of a headache today so I didn't workout, I'll make up for it tomorrow.
    I don't workout Wednesdays or Saturdays. Although I don't feel DOMS in my lats after doing yesterday's back workout so I'm gonna hit that on my rest day tomorrow to make up for it.

If I don't feel at least 10% DOMS I'm mad.

If A=A than Moore=mad.
    If A=B than Moore=mad.

I'm not vegetarian you maniac.
    I never said you were. >:O

I simply compared you to vegetarian physcos who are like "OMERGERD MCDUNNELS IS GRUSS"

I don't workout Wednesdays or Saturdays. Although I don't feel DOMS in my lats after doing yesterday's back workout so I'm gonna hit that on my rest day tomorrow to make up for it.

If I don't feel at least 10% DOMS I'm mad.

If A=A than Moore=mad.
    If A=B than Moore=mad.

I never said you were. >:O

I simply compared you to vegetarian physcos who are like "OMERGERD MCDUNNELS IS GRUSS"
    Highly offended by your comparison.

Highly.

Highly offended by your comparison.

Highly.
    Okay. I don't care; I'm not getting nudes.

Okay. I don't care; I'm not getting nudes.
    YOU WOULD'VE UNTIL YOU MADE THAT COMMENT That was the final straw.

YOU WOULD'VE UNTIL YOU MADE THAT COMMENT That was the final straw.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

If A=A than Moore=mad.
    If A=B than Moore=mad.
    than?

earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    (1) shoulder day is the best day. even better than chest day. ur dumb moore.

(2) ate about 30 minutes ago, bout to do deads. def gonna puke. owell, cutting ftw. i'm dumb.
    Given enough time, any man may master the physical. With enough knowledge, any man may become wise. It is the true warrior who can master both, and surpass the result.

Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147517083

than?
    I know rite? Fail.

If bob shoots joe he will then go to jail.
    If you eat 2 apples it will have more calories than one apple.

I know Engrish, I just wasn't thinking.

I don't like to seperate muscle groups. I just do a full-body workout, wait for the DOMS to go away then repeat. : ) In the meanwhile I do cardio.

krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    longest. day. ever.

debating on whether to hit the gym. think i'm gonna go. just need some c4 to boost me up. want to start my new bulk program. already ate my burger king goodness for pre carb workout.
    www.grazethesky.com

krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I don't like to seperate muscle groups. I just do a full-body workout, wait for the DOMS to go away then repeat. : ) In the meanwhile I do cardio.
    same here. 3x full body a week. cardio in the form of basketball, running, swimming, etc
    www.grazethesky.com

sunscreen everyday SkinCareAddict's Avatar
    SkinCareAddict will become famous soon enough. (+50) SkinCareAddict will become famous soon enough. (+50) SkinCareAddict will become famous soon enough. (+50) SkinCareAddict will become famous soon enough. (+50) SkinCareAddict will become famous soon enough. (+50) SkinCareAddict will become famous soon enough. (+50) SkinCareAddict will become famous soon enough. (+50) SkinCareAddict will become famous soon enough. (+50) SkinCareAddict will become famous soon enough. (+50) SkinCareAddict will become famous soon enough. (+50) SkinCareAddict will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Remembering Burger King fries ;_;

I am crunching the hell out of some celery but it is way too strongly flavored for me to enjoy. It's sort of burning my mouth.
    Me and my struggle http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147735003
    Back from the dead

Originally Posted by krete77 View Post
    same here. 3x full body a week. cardio in the form of basketball, running, swimming, etc
    Yeah I love running and swimming, they're my two favourite forms of cardio.

Ammex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ammex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ammex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ammex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ammex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ammex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ammex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ammex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ammex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ammex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ammex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Why is there no Wendy's fry love? Their new ones are unreal. Haven't had them in over a year
    1175 @172

Thanks to Emergency Services and Military

Originally Posted by Ammex View Post
    Why is there no Wendy's fry love? Their new ones are unreal. Haven't had them in over a year
    Wendy's gets the short end of the stick.

Usually if I don't get mcdoubles from mcdonalds I'd blow way more calories on a whopper from bk. If I don't go to bk i'd probably go to sonic or checkers(rallys), and finally wendys.

No rhyme or reason.

Oh, and dat dere Krystals. Oh lawd have mercy on my cravings.

Edit: All I can think about is kfc bowls, taco bell 5 layer burritos and nacho plates, whoppers, sonic burgers, bacon roadhouse burgers, soft serve ice cream.

Oh the days of being StitchT.

Edit2: Oh, I used to get a caramel frappe almost every day after school at mcdonalds, this why I'm fat, this is why i'm fat, this is why, this is why, this is why i'm fat.
    Last edited by moore93; 09-11-2012 at 04:15 PM.

I get my fries from Mickey D's. They're good.

sunscreen everyday SkinCareAddict's Avatar
    SkinCareAddict will become famous soon enough. (+50) SkinCareAddict will become famous soon enough. (+50) SkinCareAddict will become famous soon enough. (+50) SkinCareAddict will become famous soon enough. (+50) SkinCareAddict will become famous soon enough. (+50) SkinCareAddict will become famous soon enough. (+50) SkinCareAddict will become famous soon enough. (+50) SkinCareAddict will become famous soon enough. (+50) SkinCareAddict will become famous soon enough. (+50) SkinCareAddict will become famous soon enough. (+50) SkinCareAddict will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    My favorite kind of fries are the battered, spicy crispy coated kind. Double carbs!

Mouth is literally watering rn.
    Me and my struggle http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147735003
    Back from the dead

Originally Posted by SkinCareAddict View Post
    My favorite kind of fries are the battered, spicy crispy coated kind. Double carbs!

http://i.imgur.com/Nkn5q.jpg

Mouth is literally watering rn.
    These are my favourite:

cap10raygun is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cap10raygun is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cap10raygun is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cap10raygun is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cap10raygun is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cap10raygun is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cap10raygun is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cap10raygun is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cap10raygun is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cap10raygun is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cap10raygun is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Sup guys. Cliffs on the last 214 pages? Sorry I've been missing, fantasy football is taking up more of my time than I expected. Dont ever do FF unless you like to stress out.

Ammex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ammex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ammex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ammex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ammex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ammex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ammex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ammex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ammex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ammex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ammex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by cap10raygun View Post
    Sup guys. Cliffs on the last 214 pages? Sorry I've been missing, fantasy football is taking up more of my time than I expected. Dont ever do FF unless you like to stress out.
    Moore decided to bulk
    1175 @172

Thanks to Emergency Services and Military

cap10raygun is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cap10raygun is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cap10raygun is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cap10raygun is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cap10raygun is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cap10raygun is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cap10raygun is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cap10raygun is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cap10raygun is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cap10raygun is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cap10raygun is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Ammex View Post
    Moore decided to bulk
    Is this real life?

Closed Thread
Page 214 of 270 FirstFirst ... 114 164 204 212 213 214 215 216 224 264 ... LastLast