Page 21 of 49 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 ... LastLast
    kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    ACCOUNTABILITY DIET TRACKER - FROM DAY 43

Daily update on my DAILY/WEEKLY GOALS. You can see them stated in Post#158 (for reference)

I thought yesterday was going to be back to normal, but to no avail. On Sunday night, I had gone to see Avengers instead of prepping food for the week… it was a great movie, btw. However, when I woke up to go work out, it was really weighing on my mind that I HAD to get food prepared, and ultimately, after I sat in the car in the driveway (ready to go to the gym), I decided, it was more important in the long run to get the food done then the workout – for one thing, the Ruckus was on a usual Off Day, so I had an “extra” workout there anyway. So, back into the house – now hyped up on Juggernaut, to cook and prep for the week. Ultimately, I’m glad that I did. It just made for a little unconventional day. I did have some cardio in the form of Power 4’s last night. I sweat up a storm, but the team played just awful. We did salvage 1 out of the 3 games, but it was brutal. One of our girls just had an OFF night, and when the other team picks up on this, there’s nowhere to hide in Power 4’s…

ACTIVITY, NUTRITION, AND SUPPLEMENTS

Early Morning
    5:00am Special K bar, 6.5g IL BCCAAs, 5 oz water, 5g Dymatize creatine mono, 1 scoop Juggernaut HP

Breakfast
    8:00am took daughter #1 to McD’s for a “special” breakfast just her and I. Fruit and Maple Oatmeal

Mid Morning
    10:00am pear, 3 ON Opti Men vitamins, 1 Cyclo Bolan

Lunch
    1:00pm 1 cup brown rice, 12 oz chicken, 3/4 cup chopped broccoli, apple

Mid-Afternoon
    3:30pm 4 hard boiled eggs,6 slices hard salami, 3 ON Fish Oil, 2000IU Vitamin D, 1 Cyclo Bolan

Pre Volleyball
    7:00pm beef jerky, 3 ON AminO tabs, 1 Cyclo Bolan

Post Volleyball
    8:30pm 2 cups almond milk, 2 scoops ON Hydro Builder, 2 tsp Benefiber, 5g Dymatize creatine mono, 2 tbs natural PB, 10g IL Glutamine MTX, and 1 hard boiled egg and 6 oz deli turkey meat

Bedtime
    10:15pm ZMA

2485 calories, 226g Protein, 252g Carb, 68g Fat (36/40/24 split)
    advertising not permitted

rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Enjoyed the pictures of the ruckus. Nice job, proud of you. It looked like a lot of fun and effort!!!! Way to push yourself.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    If you want it, make it happen. No one else, but you, can make you make it happen.

Don't "JUST DO IT", give it your all.
    Anyone can show up and pick up a dumbell, but not everyone will give it their all.

I don't stop working out when my muscles are sore, I stop when I'm done with my workout.

Todays excuses, won't help you tomorrow.

VENI VIDI VICI

kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Day 44 – Leg Workout and AM Cardio

Switched it up a little today. I have always been told not to do my cardio before lifting because it can cause fatigue and strength compromises. The original Juggernaut Joe Palumbo had Kevin warmup with the bike before working out legs, so who am I to argue with the BIG GUY. Now, usually I do a few warmup sets of different exercises and that kinda gets me primed and ready. Per Kris Gethin, today was only one exercise – DTP with the Leg Press. I decided to give the bike “warmup” a shot and did my 25 mins on the bike BEFORE my DTP Leg Press. I think it was pretty good. I knew I would be wiped after the DTP, and boy was I. Sweating like a dang fool. Working legs like that will do it to ya.

Cardio
    25 minutes on the Bike at Level 14-15

DTP Leg Press
    *DTP = Dynamic Transformation Protocol, no rest between sets other than to change weight out
    SET 1 = 50 reps x 385lb
    SET 2 = 40 reps x 475lb
    SET 3 = 30 reps x 525lb
    SET 4 = 20 reps x 575lb
    SET 5 = 10 reps x 625lb
    SET 6 = 10 reps x 715lb
    SET 7 = 20 reps x 575lb
    SET 8 = 30 reps x 435lb
    SET 9 = 40 reps x 295lb
    SET 10 = 50 reps x 205lb
    That’s a lot of reps and a lot of volume… whew.

Finisher
    Weighted 150 Twists each direction

SUPPLEMENT REVIEW

The Juggernaut HP Pink Lemonade really helped me go the distance today.
    TASTE = 10
    PUMP= 8
    STRENGTH = I felt good. I would love to join that 1000lb club with Eric and Alika. Maybe someday when I’m not doing 300 reps. hahaha
    FOCUS = 9
    ENDURANCE = 10 – powered right on thru to the end, with the aide of some grunting.

Infinite Labs Cyclo Bolan review
    I have paid extra attention to cleanliness and the acne on my chest and arms has lessened. Also, I do feel like the testosterone boost is a bonus to my training. I gained weight last week and still came in at or just slightly below on BF without really bulking my diet, so I can attribute at least some of that to the mass gaining properties of the Cyclo Bolan.

Infinite Labs BCAAs review
    I am taking the caps to break my nightly fast, pre training, and then again once during the day, usually in the afternoon. I believe BCAAs to a be a necessary supplement in any hard working bodybuilders regimen, so I love them. It’s odd to have to take 6 caps to get 6.5g of BCAAs, but I can’t really complain, they’re just pills.

Infinite Labs Glutamine review
    Again, I consider Glutamine to be a foundational supplement in an active person’s regimen, so I appreciate the recovery aspect of it. I take 10g of the no-taste powder with my post-workout shake and then again at bed time. No complaints. It mixes well, and has no taste or texture. It’s a no-brainer.

Snapped a photo this morning...

I took a photo this morning (after a leg workout of all things), which reminds me that I still need to do my 6 week Progress shots. What I am most happy with, though, is that you can start to see the vein in my bicep and at the very bottom of my abs near my shorts line. Those are the kind of things that tell me #1, that the Jugg is a good vein pump, and #2 that dropping body fat is working. I have 6 weeks left to try and look as lean and mean as possible!!! I don't have the bulk of some, but what I have seems to be working well for the activities and sports that I am involved in. Gotta keep WORKIN HARD! I want to look absolutely shredded by the end of this, and the progress just can't come fast enough, uggh!

NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by kennknee View Post
    I took a photo this morning (after a leg workout of all things), which reminds me that I still need to do my 6 week Progress shots. What I am most happy with, though, is that you can start to see the vein in my bicep and at the very bottom of my abs near my shorts line. Those are the kind of things that tell me #1, that the Jugg is a good vein pump, and #2 that dropping body fat is working. I have 6 weeks left to try and look as lean and mean as possible!!! I don't have the bulk of some, but what I have seems to be working well for the activities and sports that I am involved in. Gotta keep WORKIN HARD! I want to look absolutely shredded by the end of this, and the progress just can't come fast enough, uggh!

i forget, were you planning on competing? or you just want to look shredded just 'cause?
    Henry Pun ---->>> http://www.********.com/iamhyp

My Own Personal Quotes:

{{{ Lift Like A Monster, Train Like A Freak }}}

>>> Aspire to Inspire <<<

.....Keep Killing It

Just cuz I wanna be Juggernaut

Prove to myself that I can.

And, be in the best shape of my life when I turn 34 in July, which is the age my dad was when he died of a heart attack.

Originally Posted by NoCg3Joke View Post
    i forget, were you planning on competing? or you just want to look shredded just 'cause?

NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10)

And, be in the best shape of my life when I turn 34 in July, which is the age my dad was when he died of a heart attack.
    i see... proof is there already, but hey KEEP KILLING!
    Henry Pun ---->>> http://www.********.com/iamhyp

My Own Personal Quotes:

{{{ Lift Like A Monster, Train Like A Freak }}}

>>> Aspire to Inspire <<<

.....Keep Killing It

BuffaloBrutal will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffaloBrutal will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffaloBrutal will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffaloBrutal will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffaloBrutal will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffaloBrutal will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffaloBrutal will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffaloBrutal will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffaloBrutal will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffaloBrutal will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffaloBrutal will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Looking good! I'm loving the pumps and how vascular juggernaut makes me while I've been using it.

rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Sorry to hear about your dad. The thought of my dad got me through my workout today. He was 42 and it was cancer. Here is definitely to our dads, and getting in the best shape of our lives.
    Let's push it in memory of our dads Thanks for coming by my page and posting about my dad. Make it happen JUGGERNAUT !!!
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    If you want it, make it happen. No one else, but you, can make you make it happen.

Anyone can show up and pick up a dumbell, but not everyone will give it their all.

I don't stop working out when my muscles are sore, I stop when I'm done with my workout.

VENI VIDI VICI

I gotta say, the Ruckus really kicked my butt, but it also reminded me that I love racing! So, I'm entering the IAJ Nike+ running club. Got me a new watch, the Nike Sportband. Pretty sweeeeet. Two of my volleyball leagues are done next week, and we decided to take a break until indoor again, so I'm gonna need something to do for my 2nd cardio! Might as well get some miles in.

Now, I've just gotta figure this thing out, hahaha.

alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I gotta say, the Ruckus really kicked my butt, but it also reminded me that I love racing! So, I'm entering the IAJ Nike+ running club. Got me a new watch, the Nike Sportband. Pretty sweeeeet. Two of my volleyball leagues are done next week, and we decided to take a break until indoor again, so I'm gonna need something to do for my 2nd cardio! Might as well get some miles in.

Now, I've just gotta figure this thing out, hahaha.
    Well it's about time you got in on the fun! You got some catching up to do. Soccer10 is kicking all of our butts. I wonder if I can make the Nike+ thing work on the elliptical? haha
    Journey is done. See my final pics with Juggernaut HP!
    I am Juggernaut 2012: The Rants and Raves of a Gym Juggernaut: http://tinyurl.com/7txwugw

www.********.com/alika2die4

trying to inspire the twitter masses @ alika2die4

qtguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) qtguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) qtguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) qtguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) qtguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) qtguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) qtguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) qtguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) qtguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) qtguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) qtguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

You're well on your way to that goal! There's definitely nice vasculature in your forearms for sure! I can imagine you will be crazy shredded after 6 more weeks. Your focus is incredible with all you have going on.
    My Juggernaut Journey -- http://tinyurl.com/7jknbjn

Follow @qtguy
    http://www.********.com/qtguy

"keep moving forward"
    "inch by inch, life's a cinch"

russianlove18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) russianlove18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) russianlove18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) russianlove18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) russianlove18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) russianlove18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) russianlove18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) russianlove18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) russianlove18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) russianlove18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) russianlove18 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

keep up the good work juggernaut
    Valerie Annette
    RussianLove18
    Former I am Juggernaut 2012 Top 5

MY 2014 JUGGERNAUT THREAD:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159096301

Infinite Labs Elite Athle Larry819's Avatar
    Larry819 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Larry819 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Larry819 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Larry819 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Larry819 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Larry819 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Larry819 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Larry819 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Larry819 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Larry819 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Larry819 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    You can only change the person you become!

Do or Do Not...There is no Try - Yoda

**INFINITE LABS SPONSORED ELITE ATHLETE**
    **ISSA CERTIFIED PERSONAL TRAINER**

Follow me on ******** for Fitness Tips, Diet advice and motivation!
    www.********.com/LarrySchwandtInfiniteLabsEliteAthlete

www.infinitelabs.com/Larry-Schwandt-athlete.html

ACCOUNTABILITY DIET TRACKER - FROM DAY 44

Daily update on my DAILY/WEEKLY GOALS. You can see them stated in Post#158 (for reference)

I thought yesterday was going to be back to normal, but to no avail. On Sunday night, I had gone to see Avengers instead of prepping food for the week… it was a great movie, btw. However, when I woke up to go work out, it was really weighing on my mind that I HAD to get food prepared, and ultimately, after I sat in the car in the driveway (ready to go to the gym), I decided, it was more important in the long run to get the food done then the workout – for one thing, the Ruckus was on a usual Off Day, so I had an “extra” workout there anyway. So, back into the house – now hyped up on Juggernaut, to cook and prep for the week. Ultimately, I’m glad that I did. It just made for a little unconventional day. I did have some cardio in the form of Power 4’s last night. I sweat up a storm, but the team played just awful. We did salvage 1 out of the 3 games, but it was brutal. One of our girls just had an OFF night, and when the other team picks up on this, there’s nowhere to hide in Power 4’s…

ACTIVITY, NUTRITION, AND SUPPLEMENTS

Pre Workout
    4:45am Special K bar, 6.5g IL BCCAAs, 5 oz water, 5g Dymatize creatine mono, 1 1/2 scoops Juggernaut HP

Post Workout
    7:30am 2 cups almond milk, 2 scoops ON Hydro Builder, 2 tsp Benefiber, 1 tbs natural PB, 5g Glutamine MTX, and a banana, and 1 Cyclo Bolan

Mid Morning
    10:45am pear, 4 hard boiled eggs, 6 slices of hard salami, 3 ON Opti Men vitamins, 1 Cyclo Bolan

Lunch
    1:00pm 1 cup brown rice, 12 oz chicken, 3/4 cup chopped broccoli, apple

Mid-Afternoon
    3:30pm ½ cup cottage cheese, strawberries, blackberries, 3 ON Fish Oil, 2000IU Vitamin D, 1 Cyclo Bolan

Dinner
    6:00pm Sweet potato, chicken breast strips, carrots

Pre Volleyball
    7:00pm beef jerky, 3 ON AminO tabs, 6.5g Il BCAAs

Post Volleyball
    8:30pm 2 scoops ON GS Casein, 5g Glutamine MTX

Bedtime
    11:15pm ZMA

2651 calories, 274g Protein, 262g Carb, 64g Fat (40/39/21 split)
    Last edited by kennknee; 05-09-2012 at 10:59 AM.

Day 45 – Back and Chest Workout and AM Cardio

I didn’t report on it, but I did have my 2nd cardio last night, coed 6’s volleyball in the sand. We finished 2nd in our league, so it’s the Playoffs next week, then done for awhile, which I think is a good thing. I think I will enjoy the IAJ running challenge.
    More DTP on tap today. I am freakin beat… This stuff takes it outta me. I am hoping to get to try my new watch for 2nd cardio this evening, we’ll see how it goes!

DTP Reverse Grip Pulldown
    *DTP = Dynamic Transformation Protocol, no rest between sets other than to change weight out
    SET 1 = 50 reps x 100lb
    SET 2 = 40 reps x 110lb
    SET 3 = 30 reps x 120lb
    SET 4 = 20 reps x 130lb
    SET 5 = 10 reps x 140lb
    SET 6 = 10 reps x 160lb
    SET 7 = 20 reps x 140lb
    SET 8 = 30 reps x 120lb
    SET 9 = 40 reps x 100lb
    SET 10 = 50 reps x 85lb

Then I rested for 5 minutes…

DTP Incline DB Press
    *weight represents each DB
    SET 1 = 50 reps x 25lb
    SET 2 = 40 reps x 30lb
    SET 3 = 30 reps x 35lb
    SET 4 = 20 reps x 40lb
    SET 5 = 10 reps x 45lb
    SET 6 = 10 reps x 50lb
    SET 7 = 20 reps x 40lb
    SET 8 = 30 reps x 30lb
    SET 9 = 40 reps x 25lb
    SET 10 = 50 reps x 20lb

Then I rested for another 5 minutes…

Cardio
    25 minutes on the Bike at Level 12

Finisher
    Weighted 150 Twists each direction

SUPPLEMENT REVIEW

The Juggernaut HP was a good pump, but lacked on endurance. I was wiped by the end, but that could very well be a function of the type of training today.
    TASTE = 9, too much water or something… plus all the talk of how great the Crimson Punch, I think I want to try that now.
    PUMP= 9
    STRENGTH = 9
    FOCUS = 10
    ENDURANCE = 7, I am still feeling beat down… it was pretty intense today. Maybe the extra water diluted it for me also?

blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    OUCH I am along the lines of that this week and I am still sore from Monday's DTP training.. Good stuff more more more...
    Look sharp, act sharp, be sharp!!!

Follow my Juggernaut Journey!!!!
    http://tinyurl.com/6u6kcn9

Hear the monster,See the monster,BE THE MONSTER!!!

Jhall67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jhall67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jhall67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jhall67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jhall67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jhall67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jhall67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jhall67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jhall67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jhall67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jhall67 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    The DTP is some hard core stuff for sure! I did a couple of sessions with it and realized I wasn't truly in shape enough to get the best benefit from it. Still doing a lot of supersets, drop sets and negatives. I started the Short cut to size tonight and I must say I like it so far!!!!
    Will Hunt For Food, wait,! I do hunt for food!!!!!!!!
    Check out my post @ http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=143522113

I may not know where this Journey will end But I know I will look good when I get there!!!!!
    Work Hard !! Train Smart!!!
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again expecting different results!!!!!!

Day 45 - 2nd Cardio

Well, I did a couple easy runs tonight. To and from a Youth Group that I volunteer with. I can't seem to figure out the Nike+Sportband thing just yet... I fear that it has something to do with the fact that I set it up on my work computer last night, and tonight I am at home trying to do the same... Anyway, I can get the info off of the actual watch for now, and I'll figure it out...

To: 2.21 miles, 8:34 pace, 18:58 total time, 293 calories
    From: 2.09 miles, 8:14 pace, 17:14 total time, 277 calories

qtguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) qtguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) qtguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) qtguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) qtguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) qtguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) qtguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) qtguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) qtguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) qtguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) qtguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    10 sets!!!!!!! Always impressed with your KILLER workouts! You are a beast!!!!!

Follow @qtguy

"keep moving forward"

300 total reps of each exercise!!! It's Kris Gethin's Hardcore Trainer... and yes, it is HARDCORE. Blue is doing the same program, he's a few weeks behind since I came into the Juggernaut on Week 5 of the HC Trainer. It is good stuff.

Originally Posted by qtguy View Post
    10 sets!!!!!!! Always impressed with your KILLER workouts! You are a beast!!!!!

300 total reps of each exercise!!! It's Kris Gethin's Hardcore Trainer... and yes, it is HARDCORE. Blue is doing the same program, he's a few weeks behind since I came into the Juggernaut on Week 5 of the HC Trainer. It is good stuff.
    I'm thinking of trying that one next!!!!!

Follow @qtguy

"keep moving forward"

rblb07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rblb07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rblb07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rblb07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rblb07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rblb07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rblb07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rblb07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rblb07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rblb07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rblb07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    What's up bro, seen that mud run you did that looks killer! Hope training is going well keep it up!
    IBP Powerlifter 181lb

SQUAT-425lbs Goal-> 500lbs

BENCH-315lbs Goal-> 350lbs

DEADLIFT-600lbslbslbslbs Goal-> 700lbs

ANBF Bodybuilder

ACCOUNTABILITY DIET TRACKER - FROM DAY 45

I was dragging yesterday from such a hard workout in the morning. I don’t know what it was… tired… got a little woozy in the afternoon. Had to leave the office and go for a walk at one point. My week has been a little off in general. We are getting ready to have a bunch of family in town this weekend for my wife’s Masters’ graduation. She’s getting 2 Masters degrees, she has been a JUGGERNAUT in the classroom – between us both working 40+ hours, raising 2 kids, and her putting up with me everyday  , she deserves this weekend (oh, and throw Mother’s Day in there) to be special more than anything!!!

As hard as I have been working to be Juggernaut for the last 6 ½ weeks, while we’ve been married, she has managed to get her Bachelor’s and now her 2nd Master’s degree, she has been working her BUTT off for literally years!!!

So, I stayed up til midnight last night watching my Cardinals play on the West Coast… uggh. If they could have done what they did in the 9th a few innings earlier, I could have gone to bed knowing they have it in the bag. Darn you late inning heroics, ha! Anyway, I am dragging REAR again today. I’ve got to get all my yard work done tonight for our very busy weekend, then I have a 9:05 indoor volleyball game. Such is the life of this Jugger.

ACTIVITY, NUTRITION, AND SUPPLEMENTS yesterday

Pre Workout
    5:00am Special K bar, 6.5g IL BCCAAs, 5 oz water, 5g Dymatize creatine mono, 1 1/2 scoops Juggernaut HP

Post Workout
    8:00am 2 cups almond milk, 1 1/2 scoops ON Hydro Builder, 2 tsp Benefiber, 1 tbs natural PB, 5g Glutamine MTX, a banana, 3 ON Opti Men vitamins, and 1 Cyclo Bolan

Mid Morning
    11:00am 4 hard boiled eggs, 6 slices of hard salami , 1 Cyclo Bolan

Lunch
    1:00pm 1 cup brown rice, 12 oz chicken, apple

Mid-Afternoon
    3:30pm ½ cup cottage cheese, 3 ON Fish Oil, 2000IU Vitamin D,

Dinner
    5:45pm leftover fried rice, some Aldi pre grilled chicken strips

ran to and from Youth Group where I volunteer, it’s about 2 mi each way. I got to use my new Nike+ watch to track. That was pretty cool.

Pre Bed
    9:30pm 2 scoops ON GS Casein, 5g Glutamine MTX

Bedtime
    12:00pm ZMA, 1 Cyclo Bolan

2924 calories, 284g Protein, 273g Carb, 85g Fat (38/36/26 split)

I should feel better since this appears to be sort a “re-feed” kind of day with so many calories, but I don’t. I felt terrible… forgot to take my second round of BCAAs, maybe that has to do with some of the DOMS I feeling in my back today… yikes. Had to put off the last Cyclo Bolan til bed time. Anyway, lots to do today, tomorrow and the weekend!!!

Figure Athlete/Juggernaut lilmzchief's Avatar
    lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Your wife's awesome and great to see that you can see that Just hang in there... maybe you need to eat more carbs before your workout?

ACCOUNTABILITY DIET TRACKER - FROM DAY 45

I was dragging yesterday from such a hard workout in the morning. I don’t know what it was… tired… got a little woozy in the afternoon. Had to leave the office and go for a walk at one point. My week has been a little off in general. We are getting ready to have a bunch of family in town this weekend for my wife’s Masters’ graduation. She’s getting 2 Masters degrees, she has been a JUGGERNAUT in the classroom – between us both working 40+ hours, raising 2 kids, and her putting up with me everyday  , she deserves this weekend (oh, and throw Mother’s Day in there) to be special more than anything!!!

As hard as I have been working to be Juggernaut for the last 6 ½ weeks, while we’ve been married, she has managed to get her Bachelor’s and now her 2nd Master’s degree, she has been working her BUTT off for literally years!!!

So, I stayed up til midnight last night watching my Cardinals play on the West Coast… uggh. If they could have done what they did in the 9th a few innings earlier, I could have gone to bed knowing they have it in the bag. Darn you late inning heroics, ha! Anyway, I am dragging REAR again today. I’ve got to get all my yard work done tonight for our very busy weekend, then I have a 9:05 indoor volleyball game. Such is the life of this Jugger.

ACTIVITY, NUTRITION, AND SUPPLEMENTS yesterday

Pre Workout
    5:00am Special K bar, 6.5g IL BCCAAs, 5 oz water, 5g Dymatize creatine mono, 1 1/2 scoops Juggernaut HP

Post Workout
    8:00am 2 cups almond milk, 1 1/2 scoops ON Hydro Builder, 2 tsp Benefiber, 1 tbs natural PB, 5g Glutamine MTX, a banana, 3 ON Opti Men vitamins, and 1 Cyclo Bolan

Mid Morning
    11:00am 4 hard boiled eggs, 6 slices of hard salami , 1 Cyclo Bolan

Lunch
    1:00pm 1 cup brown rice, 12 oz chicken, apple

Mid-Afternoon
    3:30pm ½ cup cottage cheese, 3 ON Fish Oil, 2000IU Vitamin D,

Dinner
    5:45pm leftover fried rice, some Aldi pre grilled chicken strips

ran to and from Youth Group where I volunteer, it’s about 2 mi each way. I got to use my new Nike+ watch to track. That was pretty cool.

Pre Bed
    9:30pm 2 scoops ON GS Casein, 5g Glutamine MTX

Bedtime
    12:00pm ZMA, 1 Cyclo Bolan

2924 calories, 284g Protein, 273g Carb, 85g Fat (38/36/26 split)

I should feel better since this appears to be sort a “re-feed” kind of day with so many calories, but I don’t. I felt terrible… forgot to take my second round of BCAAs, maybe that has to do with some of the DOMS I feeling in my back today… yikes. Had to put off the last Cyclo Bolan til bed time. Anyway, lots to do today, tomorrow and the weekend!!!
    "Just Do IT" - Nike

"The biggest adventure you can take is is to live the life of your dreams" - Oprah Winfrey

Bodyspace Account: http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/lilmzchief/

FB: https://www.********.com/lilmzchief, https://www.********.com/jmacsworld

http://jmacsworld.com/, https://fitimpressions.com/

kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Congrats to the wife!

Been having some killer workouts and your activity on ******** and other logs is awesome.

What do you think about Cyclo Bolan?
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    Available as a rep

I try to review it weekly or so. To date, I feel like it's doing what it's supposed to, and that is to help continue to lower body fat and still see muscle gain (or at least, no muscle loss). It hasn't come without some typical high Testosterone changes though. I've had to watch my frustration level, I've had to pay special attention to chest, arm and back hygiene... I've also had to get a haircut a week earlier tan normal and cut my fingernails more often. Honestly, though, I don't how much of this is due to increased testosterone/lower estrogen or what. Everyone's body reacts differently. I generally like the results I am seeing, and I continue to use it, but I just guess I can see why I, specifically, would need to cycle off after 12 weeks.

I am very interested in the product Dagger now that the word is out... we'll see what kind of reviews it gets!!! Overall, for the price (especially with the 20% discount from bb.com), the value of the Cyclo Bolan over other test boosters is very good.

Originally Posted by kconnell View Post
    Congrats to the wife!

Been having some killer workouts and your activity on ******** and other logs is awesome.

What do you think about Cyclo Bolan?

I like the cyclo bolan. I especially like it in the bedroom, a little too much I do feel more intense also; like stronger. And that my muscles are more defined. I will post a reveiw on my page probably tomorrow. I am definately glad I am on it. And I like the hat idea. Either that or some kind of tribal, or a S.W.A.T. edition. Any thing Infinite Labs would work for me
    Last edited by rumblebird; 05-10-2012 at 05:03 PM.

VENI VIDI VICI

I'm glad I am on it too. I definitely feel like it is a positive addition to my stack.

Originally Posted by rumblebird View Post
    I like the cyclo bolan. I especially like it in the bedroom, a little too much I do feel more intense also; like stronger. And that my muscles are more defined. I will post a reveiw on my page probably tomorrow. I am definately glad I am on it. And I like the hat idea. Either that or some kind of tribal, or a S.W.A.T. edition. Any thing Infinite Labs would work for me
    Played some more volleyball tonight. It's official, I love INDOOR so much better than sand. I can go all JUGGERNAUT on people indoor, and I LIKE THAT. Feeling gooooood tonight.

Working shoulders, calves, and abs tomorrow. I am thinking about running to and from the gym tomorrow. 1st and 2nd cardio? Then softball tomorrow night, and my family is all coming to town for graduation this weekend!!!

rblb07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rblb07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rblb07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rblb07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rblb07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rblb07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rblb07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rblb07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rblb07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rblb07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rblb07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Keep up the hard work man!
    IBP Powerlifter 181lb

SQUAT-425lbs Goal-> 500lbs

BENCH-315lbs Goal-> 350lbs

DEADLIFT-600lbslbslbslbs Goal-> 700lbs

ANBF Bodybuilder

Page 21 of 49 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 ... LastLast