Page 20 of 41 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 ... LastLast
    qurs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) qurs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) qurs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) qurs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) qurs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) qurs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) qurs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) qurs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) qurs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) qurs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) qurs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Werehusky View Post
    Say your curious how the Go-go dancers looked, and want to see the pics. You really should be able to see her friends on FB.
    Originally Posted by TheSkins View Post
    lol this thread is classic Misc. You have an OP so paranoid that he's going to the airport to check on flights, going to the girl's apartment and going through her sh*t and sniffing her underwear, then you have guys recommending their favourite apps for spying on girls and coming up with schemes to set up fake FB accounts to infiltrate her friends...

So many insecure weirdos... Fun though.
    I don't disagree.

Originally Posted by Werehusky View Post
    Say your curious how the Go-go dancers looked, and want to see the pics. You really should be able to see her friends on FB.
    I tried, I told her my cousin is a dancer like that in Vegas (she is, at Haze). Didn't work. If I bring it up again it'll go back to the trust **** (which obviously it is).

TajTebwee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TajTebwee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TajTebwee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TajTebwee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TajTebwee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TajTebwee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TajTebwee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TajTebwee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TajTebwee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TajTebwee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TajTebwee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Have read all 20 pages. Excited for conclusion. Hoping the whole thing was ops gf lying in order to get an elaborate Christmas gift for OP. I don't think she was in Vegas.

qurs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) qurs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) qurs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) qurs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) qurs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) qurs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) qurs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) qurs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) qurs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) qurs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) qurs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by TajTebwee View Post
    Have read all 20 pages. Excited for conclusion. Hoping the whole thing was ops gf lying in order to get an elaborate Christmas gift for OP. I don't think she was in Vegas.
    I hope so but I've went Christmas shopping with her. She made pictures for her mom and sister, and bought popcorn and movies for her niece and nephew. I saw most of that **** sitting in her closet when I was rummaging through her **** like a tool, I didn't see anything nicely wrapped for me (and she told me she got me a gift before she left as well). Probably something ****ty like cufflinks. I feel bad because everyone thinks I'm trolling and it keeps going and going but this couldn't be any more real, it really sucks for me.

MNBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MNBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MNBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MNBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MNBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MNBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MNBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MNBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MNBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MNBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MNBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    in for conclusion

you can always log into her service providers website to see text messages from each number on a plan..that is if you have the login details which wouldn't be super hard to get since she's your gf
    |Wild|Vikings|Twins|

kbrown225 is just really nice. (+1000) kbrown225 is just really nice. (+1000) kbrown225 is just really nice. (+1000) kbrown225 is just really nice. (+1000) kbrown225 is just really nice. (+1000) kbrown225 is just really nice. (+1000) kbrown225 is just really nice. (+1000) kbrown225 is just really nice. (+1000) kbrown225 is just really nice. (+1000) kbrown225 is just really nice. (+1000) kbrown225 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by qurs View Post
    I hope so but I've went Christmas shopping with her. She made pictures for her mom and sister, and bought popcorn and movies for her niece and nephew. I saw most of that **** sitting in her closet when I was rummaging through her **** like a tool, I didn't see anything nicely wrapped for me (and she told me she got me a gift before she left as well). Probably something ****ty like cufflinks. I feel bad because everyone thinks I'm trolling and it keeps going and going but this couldn't be any more real, it really sucks for me.

Keep us updated Op. A lot of us dont think its a roll bread and are interested in the conclusion.

monkeymanuw is a name known to all. (+5000) monkeymanuw is a name known to all. (+5000) monkeymanuw is a name known to all. (+5000) monkeymanuw is a name known to all. (+5000) monkeymanuw is a name known to all. (+5000) monkeymanuw is a name known to all. (+5000) monkeymanuw is a name known to all. (+5000) monkeymanuw is a name known to all. (+5000) monkeymanuw is a name known to all. (+5000) monkeymanuw is a name known to all. (+5000) monkeymanuw is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Yah brah, maybe its time for my manstrual cycle but got den feels for you brah. keep us updated. hope its all a big misunderstanding.....

KenKanifff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KenKanifff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KenKanifff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KenKanifff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KenKanifff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KenKanifff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KenKanifff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KenKanifff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KenKanifff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KenKanifff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KenKanifff has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by TheSkins View Post
    lol this thread is classic Misc. You have an OP so paranoid that he's going to the airport to check on flights, going to the girl's apartment and going through her sh*t and sniffing her underwear, then you have guys recommending their favourite apps for spying on girls and coming up with schemes to set up fake FB accounts to infiltrate her friends...

So many insecure weirdos... Fun though.
    Misc is going off what his telling us, unlike you some of us have a brain and when pieces of information dont match up we question it. Its called critical thinking ******* try it next time. Actions lead to questions, the more he explores the more questions will come up until he comes to an answer. We dont know if your girl is a hoe yet, but something shady is going on.

areyoucereal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) areyoucereal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) areyoucereal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) areyoucereal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) areyoucereal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) areyoucereal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) areyoucereal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) areyoucereal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) areyoucereal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) areyoucereal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) areyoucereal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Okay here's a serious reply.

I'm going to assume you're new/inexperienced with being alpha in relationships. There is a way you can go about this, without coming off like a psycho.

Tell her this:

Listen. You're my girlfriend and everything is great, but the way you have been acting is weird and I'm getting the feeling something is off. The inconsistency in your story doesn't make sense and you are deflecting with "You don't trust me!?" bull**** when I ask you questions. Your ******** is set to private. You go to Vegas with the girls but don't take pictures? What ****ing girl goes to Vegas and doesn't take pictures? None of your friends took pictures? Something changed in the world yesterday and girls no longer share pictures of their vacation together with eachother? You say you saw Tiesto when he wasn't even in town. You say you were on this flight and there is no flight at that time. You pack a blanket and pillow to go to Vegas? Hotels don't come with blankets and pillows anymore? Were you sleeping in a back alley that you needed to bring your own blanket and pillow? You ask if you want me to come with you to the airport and check to see my flight information as if you're going to dump me if it turns out you actually DID go to Vegas? **** that. I have every right to be suspicious with all the inconsistency in your story. What you need to do is show me your booking info. How did you pay for your ticket? Credit card? Lets see the credit card statement. How did you book the hotel? Let's see the credit card statement. Let's see the confirmation email. If you don't have that **** for me, I'm going to assume you were somewhere getting ****ed by another guy and dump your ass. If your mother asks you why I haven't been coming around, tell her "das it mane"

Easy.

Post results afterwards.
    *** Canadian Crew ***
    *** One meal a day Crew ***
    ***Mandatory outdoors 1x a week crew***
    ***Neg angry incels on sight crew***

shuback is just really nice. (+1000) shuback is just really nice. (+1000) shuback is just really nice. (+1000) shuback is just really nice. (+1000) shuback is just really nice. (+1000) shuback is just really nice. (+1000) shuback is just really nice. (+1000) shuback is just really nice. (+1000) shuback is just really nice. (+1000) shuback is just really nice. (+1000) shuback is just really nice. (+1000)
    in.

edit: if in doubt, assume shes slooting. quite often thats the case it would seem, more often than not

KenKanifff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KenKanifff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KenKanifff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KenKanifff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KenKanifff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KenKanifff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KenKanifff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KenKanifff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KenKanifff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KenKanifff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KenKanifff has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by areyoucereal View Post

I'm going to assume you're new/inexperienced with being alpha in relationships. There is a way you can go about this, without coming off like a psycho.

Tell her this:

Listen. You're my girlfriend and everything is great, but the way you have been acting is weird and I'm getting the feeling something is off. The inconsistency in your story doesn't make sense and you are deflecting with "You don't trust me!?" bull**** when I ask you questions. Your ******** is set to private. You go to Vegas with the girls but don't take pictures? What ****ing girl goes to Vegas and doesn't take pictures? None of your friends took pictures? Something changed in the world yesterday and girls no longer share pictures of their vacation together with eachother? You say you saw Tiesto when he wasn't even in town. You say you were on this flight and there is no flight at that time. You pack a blanket and pillow to go to Vegas? Hotels don't come with blankets and pillows anymore? Were you sleeping in a back alley that you needed to bring your own blanket and pillow? You ask if you want me to come with you to the airport and check to see my flight information as if you're going to dump me if it turns out you actually DID go to Vegas? **** that. I have every right to be suspicious with all the inconsistency in your story. What you need to do is show me your booking info. How did you pay for your ticket? Credit card? Lets see the credit card statement. How did you book the hotel? Let's see the credit card statement. Let's see the confirmation email. If you don't have that **** for me, I'm going to assume you were somewhere getting ****ed by another guy and dump your ass. If your mother asks you why I haven't been coming around, tell her "das it mane"

Easy.

Post results afterwards.
    This is the way to go, when you have absolutely no more options. Get on all those leads ASAP.
    be wary of contacting her friends they can alert her, do a bit more digging.

kbrown225 is just really nice. (+1000) kbrown225 is just really nice. (+1000) kbrown225 is just really nice. (+1000) kbrown225 is just really nice. (+1000) kbrown225 is just really nice. (+1000) kbrown225 is just really nice. (+1000) kbrown225 is just really nice. (+1000) kbrown225 is just really nice. (+1000) kbrown225 is just really nice. (+1000) kbrown225 is just really nice. (+1000) kbrown225 is just really nice. (+1000)

Tell her this:

Easy.

Post results afterwards.
    do this OP

areyoucereal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) areyoucereal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) areyoucereal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) areyoucereal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) areyoucereal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) areyoucereal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) areyoucereal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) areyoucereal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) areyoucereal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) areyoucereal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) areyoucereal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    inb4 OP waterboards his GF on misc advice
    inb4 OP uses a car battery to shock his GF on misc advice
    inb4 OP waiting in GFs house, and when she comes in, he comes out riding a tricycle and says "I want to play a game" on misc advice
    inb4 OP pins GFs eyes open and makes her watch home videos of him playing with her ass while she is getting ready for 46 hours straight on misc advice
    inb4 OP ties GF up and blasts heavy metal non stop for days on end on misc advice
    inb4 OP ties her to a board and lets water drip on her forehead on misc advice
    inb4 OP politely asks her if she has been have extramarital relations on misc advice
    *** Canadian Crew ***

Drewcifer69 is just really nice. (+1000) Drewcifer69 is just really nice. (+1000) Drewcifer69 is just really nice. (+1000) Drewcifer69 is just really nice. (+1000) Drewcifer69 is just really nice. (+1000) Drewcifer69 is just really nice. (+1000) Drewcifer69 is just really nice. (+1000) Drewcifer69 is just really nice. (+1000) Drewcifer69 is just really nice. (+1000) Drewcifer69 is just really nice. (+1000) Drewcifer69 is just really nice. (+1000)
    OP if one thing can be accomplished here, please pm us all nudes and videos of you phucking this sexy sloot

pepsiconk will become famous soon enough. (+50) pepsiconk will become famous soon enough. (+50) pepsiconk will become famous soon enough. (+50) pepsiconk will become famous soon enough. (+50) pepsiconk will become famous soon enough. (+50) pepsiconk will become famous soon enough. (+50) pepsiconk will become famous soon enough. (+50) pepsiconk will become famous soon enough. (+50) pepsiconk will become famous soon enough. (+50) pepsiconk will become famous soon enough. (+50) pepsiconk will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by MarkBreen View Post
    Lol. Im prolly gunna end up making a thread exactly like this in March, gf going to Cancun during spring break without me. Excited I am not.
    Hope this is rollbread

Tell her this:

Easy.

Post results afterwards.
    That doesn't come off psycho? That would be the end of the relationship regardless of the answer, she would never trust me again if she was telling the truth all along. And she has told me she takes her blanket to hotels before. She's also taken a trip on her days off before and I didn't question her at all about it, and she told me it was to some ****ty town and she did nothing but sleep, so I don't get why she would choose Vegas as a lie. But after I read that "my gf is a pro stitute/escort" thread I will never believe a girl again. That girl was dead to rights and lied through the end.

I think my best bets right now are 1) slip the comment about the accident to her mom or 2) see if the underwear is still in her purse tomorrow and confront her about it.

Headed to bed now, will update whether I will see her Christmas eve at around 1PM PST.

justamiscer is a complete loser! (-2000) justamiscer is a complete loser! (-2000) justamiscer is a complete loser! (-2000) justamiscer is a complete loser! (-2000) justamiscer is a complete loser! (-2000) justamiscer is a complete loser! (-2000) justamiscer is a complete loser! (-2000) justamiscer is a complete loser! (-2000) justamiscer is a complete loser! (-2000) justamiscer is a complete loser! (-2000) justamiscer is a complete loser! (-2000)
    have sexy time with her, if she feels loose you know that Jamal and Tyrone were deep up inside your gf.
    Good luck brah

flexwheeler123 is just really nice. (+1000) flexwheeler123 is just really nice. (+1000) flexwheeler123 is just really nice. (+1000) flexwheeler123 is just really nice. (+1000) flexwheeler123 is just really nice. (+1000) flexwheeler123 is just really nice. (+1000) flexwheeler123 is just really nice. (+1000) flexwheeler123 is just really nice. (+1000) flexwheeler123 is just really nice. (+1000) flexwheeler123 is just really nice. (+1000) flexwheeler123 is just really nice. (+1000)
    what's goin' on here

Originally Posted by qurs View Post
    That doesn't come off psycho? That would be the end of the relationship regardless of the answer, she would never trust me again if she was telling the truth all along. And she has told me she takes her blanket to hotels before. She's also taken a trip on her days off before and I didn't question her at all about it, and she told me it was to some ****ty town and she did nothing but sleep, so I don't get why she would choose Vegas as a lie. But after I read that "my gf is a pro stitute/escort" thread I will never believe a girl again. That girl was dead to rights and lied through the end.

I think my best bets right now are 1) slip the comment about the accident to her mom or 2) see if the underwear is still in her purse tomorrow and confront her about it.

Headed to bed now, will update whether I will see her Christmas eve at around 1PM PST.
    Who gives a **** if it comes off as psycho. She has given you plenty of reason to question her bull**** story. You are going to get played if you don't take my advice. srs.

Stop with the "i love you so much baby" and flirting bull**** too until you get to the bottom of this. Make sure she knows shes in hot water and guage her reaction.

From what you've told us so far, it seems like something really shady is going on. The clingy cuddling **** on her behalf is most likely because she feels guilty. Girls love to **** alpha males, and then cuddle with their normal boyfriends directly afterwards.

Don't mess this up OP.. Take my advise and write her what I wrote up top. Or don't... Up to you brah... if you want to know the truth I would highly suggest writing her what I wrote though
    *** Canadian Crew ***

pepsiconk will become famous soon enough. (+50) pepsiconk will become famous soon enough. (+50) pepsiconk will become famous soon enough. (+50) pepsiconk will become famous soon enough. (+50) pepsiconk will become famous soon enough. (+50) pepsiconk will become famous soon enough. (+50) pepsiconk will become famous soon enough. (+50) pepsiconk will become famous soon enough. (+50) pepsiconk will become famous soon enough. (+50) pepsiconk will become famous soon enough. (+50) pepsiconk will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    OP, you are the worst detective ever.

Go and phucking speak to her mam, mention something about Vegas and a car accident!!!!!! Nothing is going to seem out of the ordinary, and if she hasn't told her, you are going to find out for sure! I don't get why this wasn't the first thing you did.

Just be upfront, say show me pics, show me clothes blah blah, stop letting her wriggle of these situations too easily.

Who gives a **** if it comes off as psycho. She has given you plenty of reason to question her bull**** story. You are going to get played if you don't take my advice. srs.

Stop with the "i love you so much baby" and flirting bull**** too until you get to the bottom of this. Make sure she knows shes in hot water and guage her reaction.

From what you've told us so far, it seems like something really shady is going on. The clingy cuddling **** on her behalf is most likely because she feels guilty. Girls love to **** alpha males, and then cuddle with their normal boyfriends directly afterwards.

Don't mess this up OP.. Take my advise and write her what I wrote up top. Or don't... Up to you brah... if you want to know the truth I would highly suggest writing her what I wrote though
    The second time I brought up the flight thing at the restaurant when she was getting defensive she said "I'm not doing anything bad," she maybe knew I was onto her. I mentioned the clingy cuddling stuff because that was exactly how she was before the trip too which I thought was important because she seemed a little different earlier in the night. And I don't tell her I love her often at all. In fact, she's been asking me lately if I love her and when she was drunk that one night we made dinner she said "all I want to hear is I love you back" so I said it for the first time the day before she went on her trip (and she was really happy obviously) to hopefully stem the tide of Vegas, but only time will tell. And she thinks I'm one of those alpha males for whatever reason. She has it ingrained in her mind that I can smash any girl and am a huge player. I'm just really good with her.

Bed for real now.

Originally Posted by pepsiconk View Post
    OP, you are the worst detective ever.

Go and phucking speak to her mam, mention something about Vegas and a car accident!!!!!! Nothing is going to seem out of the ordinary, and if she hasn't told her, you are going to find out for sure! I don't get why this wasn't the first thing you did.

Just be upfront, say show me pics, show me clothes blah blah, stop letting her wriggle of these situations too easily.
    Wasn't much time tonight. Asked for pics, nothing. Will ask for clothes. Not going to go around her mom's without a reason (I can go on Christmas if I want to).

Location: Miceville, Southampton, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Maxg356 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Maxg356 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Maxg356 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Maxg356 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Maxg356 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Maxg356 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Maxg356 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Maxg356 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Maxg356 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Maxg356 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Maxg356 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Tell her this:

Easy.

Post results afterwards.
    Probably the best post to help op ITT.

Actually think op isn't fauding.. Use this^

hassel35 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hassel35 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hassel35 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hassel35 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hassel35 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hassel35 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hassel35 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hassel35 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hassel35 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hassel35 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hassel35 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Goodnight sweet prince.
    “You are now, and you do become, what you think about.”
    ― Earl Nightingale

Fon7ana is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fon7ana is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fon7ana is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fon7ana is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fon7ana is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fon7ana is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fon7ana is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fon7ana is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fon7ana is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fon7ana is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fon7ana is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    lold hard at "das it mane"

Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz
    OP if she wasn't at the Tiesto Concert, where was she?
    RIP Pedro Suarez Vertiz. Te queremos Hermano

If your right leg is Thanksgiving and your left leg is Christmas, can I come and visit you between the holidays?

OP, what do you think the pills in the ziplock bag were? Does she take recreational drugs?

GoetheSaid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoetheSaid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoetheSaid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoetheSaid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoetheSaid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoetheSaid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoetheSaid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoetheSaid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoetheSaid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoetheSaid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoetheSaid is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Tell her this:

Easy.

Post results afterwards.
    lol this is ****ty advice. that many interrogative questions will just put bishes in defense mode and nothing will be accomplished. nothing alpha about coming off like an insecure little investigative reporter to your own gf either.

OP a good detective doesn't reveal his hand until he actually has solid evidence. lay low about it and acquire the pieces of info you need w/o making it obvious that you're suspicious (unless you've already made that obvious, i haven't read the thread).
    "Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, do it with thy might; for there is no work, nor device, nor knowledge, nor wisdom, in the grave, whither thou goest."

brrealtea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brrealtea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brrealtea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brrealtea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brrealtea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brrealtea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brrealtea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brrealtea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brrealtea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brrealtea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brrealtea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Fang2 View Post
    OP if she wasn't at the Tiesto Concert, where was she?
    Getting banged by Tyrone.
    Survivor crew.

CCAurora has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CCAurora has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CCAurora has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CCAurora has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CCAurora has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CCAurora has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CCAurora has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CCAurora has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CCAurora has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CCAurora has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CCAurora has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    lol in before her flight from Vegas had a layover in LA... has nobody really thought of that?

colonelcross is a name known to all. (+5000) colonelcross is a name known to all. (+5000) colonelcross is a name known to all. (+5000) colonelcross is a name known to all. (+5000) colonelcross is a name known to all. (+5000) colonelcross is a name known to all. (+5000) colonelcross is a name known to all. (+5000) colonelcross is a name known to all. (+5000) colonelcross is a name known to all. (+5000) colonelcross is a name known to all. (+5000) colonelcross is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I think she was a porta potty for a weekend on some 200ft yacht ...
    "A pint of sweat, saves a gallon of blood" - General George S. Patton

iBeUnaware is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iBeUnaware is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iBeUnaware is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iBeUnaware is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iBeUnaware is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iBeUnaware is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iBeUnaware is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iBeUnaware is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iBeUnaware is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iBeUnaware is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iBeUnaware is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    you guys are a bunch of idiots ... op is confirmed fraud in the first couple of pages from this thread jesus.
    *Gawjuz as fuk crew*
    *12/10 on a good day crew*
    *Parents slide 10 course meals under slit of my door crew*
    *Every female contact in my phone is a ganga, and they always respond to my texts crew*
    *Phobia to not being in-front of a camera crew*
    *0 faps a day crew*
    *Dreams about not being 6ft crew*
    *I nuthug beta guys crew*
    *Fap to girls i know in front of them crew*
    *RIP NICKO44 crew*
    *Dr. Bao ME Appreciation Crew*