Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Breast Implants

rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Delaylah View Post
    I haven't been on the boards for a long time...and was browsing when I found this thread. I figured I would toss in my 2 cents.

I was never endowed, filling out an A cup. I started training to fill out my figure...a typical ballet dancer, I was a beanpole with no hips or boobs. I managed to build myself a nice physique and put on 30 pounds over the alst 12 years of training...yep...I was 80 pounds when I started out.
    I LOVE having muscle. But, after dieting down for competitions a few times, even my meager A cups never came back. Separated pecs are an awesome badge of honor...but didn't do much for looking feminine in a bikini.

I got my girls a year and a half ago and couldn't be happier. I went under the muscle with the new silicone gel and didn't find it particularly painful at all; regular tylenol was more than enough for me. My implants are relatively conservative (339 cc's) but brought me from an AA to a DD. Even though that sounds huge, they don't look like it. Most people can't even tell I've had surgery. My BF says they even feel like natural breats tissue. I am THRILLED with my results! My figure is now perfectly purportioned and not "fake" looking at all.

As for training, I never went back to hard workouts. My pecs were extremely developped and so now I just do maintenance work with presses, flies ect.
    Cardio wise, they do bounce...a lot! A good support bra is sooo important...afterall you don't want to invest this much money on your boobs and have them go south.
    The company Lululemon makes a great bra that holds them in place, even when running. The model is called, oh so appropriately "ta-ta tamer".

My words for haters? Whatever. I made this decision for me and my reasons for doing so don't have to make sense to anyone BUT me. Don't like my boobs? Don't look at 'em. You can stick your judgemental opinions and snarky comments right up your....

I think you have a great look. And its wonderful to see someone about my height with implants (and training!). Gives me a better idea of what it would look like.
    www.bikinisandbiceps.com
    IG@bikinisandbiceps

MPH, CPT and Nutrition and Wellness Coach

No one is going to care more about your progress than you. Everyone else is too busy chasing their own. You either do what you need to do to progress, or you remain where you are. The choice is yours.

lizzymiller has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I haven't been on the boards for a long time...and was browsing when I found this thread. I figured I would toss in my 2 cents.

I was never endowed, filling out an A cup. I started training to fill out my figure...a typical ballet dancer, I was a beanpole with no hips or boobs. I managed to build myself a nice physique and put on 30 pounds over the alst 12 years of training...yep...I was 80 pounds when I started out.
    I LOVE having muscle. But, after dieting down for competitions a few times, even my meager A cups never came back. Separated pecs are an awesome badge of honor...but didn't do much for looking feminine in a bikini.

I got my girls a year and a half ago and couldn't be happier. I went under the muscle with the new silicone gel and didn't find it particularly painful at all; regular tylenol was more than enough for me. My implants are relatively conservative (339 cc's) but brought me from an AA to a DD. Even though that sounds huge, they don't look like it. Most people can't even tell I've had surgery. My BF says they even feel like natural breats tissue. I am THRILLED with my results! My figure is now perfectly purportioned and not "fake" looking at all.

As for training, I never went back to hard workouts. My pecs were extremely developped and so now I just do maintenance work with presses, flies ect.
    Cardio wise, they do bounce...a lot! A good support bra is sooo important...afterall you don't want to invest this much money on your boobs and have them go south.
    The company Lululemon makes a great bra that holds them in place, even when running. The model is called, oh so appropriately "ta-ta tamer".

My words for haters? Whatever. I made this decision for me and my reasons for doing so don't have to make sense to anyone BUT me. Don't like my boobs? Don't look at 'em. You can stick your judgemental opinions and snarky comments right up your....
    I got my implants 12 years ago, I got saline under the muscle. I had LOTS of people telling me this and trying to talk me out of it. All I can say it was the best decision I ever made in fact I want to go and have them redone as i have breast fed 2 kids since having mine done. Mine still look great, just not as perky as they were. Your always going to get fun sucks/haters ect! but its a personal decision. I highly recommend it.

zocipro will become famous soon enough. (+50) zocipro will become famous soon enough. (+50) zocipro will become famous soon enough. (+50) zocipro will become famous soon enough. (+50) zocipro will become famous soon enough. (+50) zocipro will become famous soon enough. (+50) zocipro will become famous soon enough. (+50) zocipro will become famous soon enough. (+50) zocipro will become famous soon enough. (+50) zocipro will become famous soon enough. (+50) zocipro will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by ROCK CRUSHER View Post
    you need therapy if you feel implants will make you complete

oh well, get the credit card out
    and buy completeness......for awhile!
    Therapy? Why pal ?

Do u think that women bodybuilders are sexy women ?

natashasbox is on a distinguished road. (+10) natashasbox is on a distinguished road. (+10) natashasbox is on a distinguished road. (+10) natashasbox is on a distinguished road. (+10) natashasbox is on a distinguished road. (+10) natashasbox is on a distinguished road. (+10) natashasbox is on a distinguished road. (+10) natashasbox is on a distinguished road. (+10) natashasbox is on a distinguished road. (+10) natashasbox is on a distinguished road. (+10) natashasbox is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Smile

Thank you for putting some REAL information on this thread. I go in Monday and was starting to get a bit frustrated!

Prcilla82i has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Prcilla82i has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Prcilla82i has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Prcilla82i has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Prcilla82i has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Prcilla82i has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Prcilla82i has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Prcilla82i has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I have been using painless pumps and i got my a cup to a c......Pretty awesome- girls need boobs to feel good! Beat having surgery . i hate needles and doctors!!!!

Ermintrude38 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ermintrude38 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ermintrude38 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ermintrude38 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ermintrude38 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ermintrude38 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ermintrude38 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ermintrude38 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ermintrude38 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ermintrude38 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ermintrude38 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by She-Ra View Post
    I work out a bit. And because of that I have a muscular chest. I know alot of fitness girls and female bodybuliders who have breast implants. Well anyway, I want them. I need to know how long is recovery and The many ways to get them. I sure there is wemon out there that can teach me a trick or too. I will feel so much more complete if I had them. I got a pick but(From squatting) and you know I want to look complete. Thanks alot
    She-Ra
    Hi She-Ra - thought I'd post because I had mine done yesterday :-) If you want to know anything at all just PM me. I know exactly where you're coming from - my boobs looked out of proportion with the rest of my body and after 2 kids and a fair bit of fat loss I just want happy with them. x
    Wrong side of 40, leg full of titanium, lover of all things cake....iron willpower. Occasionally venture into the forums - so be nice. If you can't be nice then feck off - life is too short to deal with cockwombles