Closed Thread
Page 2 of 376 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 ... LastLast
    G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by RenegadeRows
    I like the Uniliver tabs. Best quick oldschool way to bump your protein and amino intake. Cheap too!!!

I also like the Specialized Protein because its got the Casein + Whey + Egg in it, which I don't know why more companies don't put out products like that.
    Ah Uni-Liver, definitely old school and in my opinion, very underrated.
    Founder, gcodenutrition.com

chimpilico will become famous soon enough. (+50) chimpilico will become famous soon enough. (+50) chimpilico will become famous soon enough. (+50) chimpilico will become famous soon enough. (+50) chimpilico will become famous soon enough. (+50) chimpilico will become famous soon enough. (+50) chimpilico will become famous soon enough. (+50) chimpilico will become famous soon enough. (+50) chimpilico will become famous soon enough. (+50) chimpilico will become famous soon enough. (+50) chimpilico will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Animal Pak

Without a doubt it would have to be Animal Pak, the most comprehensive and complete bodybuilding vitamin out there!This is the first vitamin pack I can truly say actually made notable differences in my lifts and appearances. Price is great, and I definately know it's quality coming from a company that's been around for two decades. Plain and simple. Thanks Universal for making the best vitamin pack out there on the market!

back to the basics RenegadeRows's Avatar
    RenegadeRows has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RenegadeRows has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RenegadeRows has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RenegadeRows has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RenegadeRows has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RenegadeRows has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RenegadeRows has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RenegadeRows has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RenegadeRows has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RenegadeRows has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RenegadeRows has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by G Diesel
    Ah Uni-Liver, definitely old school and in my opinion, very underrated.
    I've been using it since the early 90's. Great product.
    CONTROLLED LABS - WINNING The WAR Against Genetics
    RenegadeRows [@] controlledlabs.com

spinal1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) spinal1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) spinal1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) spinal1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) spinal1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) spinal1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) spinal1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) spinal1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) spinal1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) spinal1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) spinal1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I've tried tons of products over the years. It all started for me when I started the CellMass/NO-Xplode stack. It worked well for me, but it drained my wallet. I searched around at sports nutrition stores and read countless articles and reviews. After researching for awhile, I finally came to a conclusion: the Shock Therapy and Storm stack. Boy, was I in for a rude awakening. When I first bought the stack, I could not wait to feel the power that had been ranted about everywhere. As I anxiously scooped my powder into the mixer, I thought to myself... this is going to be great. And it was. Shock Therapy lived up to everything it stated to be. It gave me a wild pump in the gym, and awoke me from my then drousy state to an all out lifting machine. Although I felt like I could lift for hours on end, I knew that would not be the best thing to do. But that's what Shock Therapy does to you - it makes you have a connection with the weight that is almost unexplainable. Your mind is set on one thing: the weight. You almost forget how long you have been in the gym because you are enjoying every minute of the power, the pump, and the crazy energy that it gives you.

And Storm? Don't even get me started. I've taken tons of creatine products, but this is the mother of them all. Storm helped me obtain the mass that I desired fast, and it did not leave me once I finished the product. Storm gives you mass that STAYS on you, unlike other creatines. Storm took me to the next level as an athlete and a powerlifter. The combination of creatines in Storm is unique, and there is nothing comparable on the market. Why choose anything else? Storm has it all.

Overall, these products perform much better than many of the supplements out there, and most importantly (for me) they do not drain your wallet at the same time. Thanks Universal.

xJonathanx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xJonathanx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xJonathanx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xJonathanx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xJonathanx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xJonathanx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xJonathanx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xJonathanx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xJonathanx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xJonathanx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xJonathanx has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Vanilla flavored Gain Fast. 3100 calories per serving (with their recipe). Thats right, 3100 calories. I gained 11lbs off that product. Great for hardgainers, at a great price too.
    Having trouble growing?
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=732835

G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by RenegadeRows
    I've been using it since the early 90's. Great product.
    Props for sticking with the basics and being ahead of the game... I first tried Uni-Liver in like 2001 and it has been a consistent part of my supp regimen ever since. Peace, G

Mos Jeff will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mos Jeff will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mos Jeff will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mos Jeff will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mos Jeff will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mos Jeff will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mos Jeff will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mos Jeff will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mos Jeff will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mos Jeff will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mos Jeff will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'd definitely have to say Storm. A few months back I used the Shock Therapy/Storm stack and had great results. I ran out of ST and then began cutting so I saved the remainder of my storm for later use. Now that I have begun bulking I have started taking storm again and I am amazed at the results. I assumed that the product would not be AS effective without stacking it with ST, however, this has not been the case at all. My energy and pumps have been great, and I am definitely anticipating an increase in my strength/size. My vote goes to storm!!

2011 NPC Eastern USA's XCriticalBenchX's Avatar
    XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

Gh Max

I would like to take the time to that G Diesel for being on our board and selecting us to have this oppurtunity to participate in this. I am a 8 year old teen, 5`1 (yes short) 182lbs at 58% water weight, 14% bodyfat, training for my NPC Competition next summer. My goal in life is to compete at the national level, and more on to become an IFBB pro.

In the past, I have tried many NO2 products. I tried MRI's NO2, Nitrix, Cold Fusion Explosion, and NP2. I got sick of this AAKG talk, and decided to go straight for Arginine. Through reading, i learned that adding Orthinine (sp) makes arginine a lot more bennificial. When searching for products, i saw yours and said, why not try yours. I met some of your guys already at a NPC Bodybuilding comp already, you guys let me take pics with your people, get autographs, samples and everything. I thought what the hell, you guys must be a good company if you that good to people who come to the expos. I decided on purchasing GH Max, and havnt stopped since. It is a pill, so you can easily take it in school. You can pop them eveywhere. They dont smell at all, and have a very little taste when sitting on your toungue. They never upsetted my stomach at all, like legal gears cold fusion did. I had to actually get my money back for that. I would take it at night like it says, and it gives u a satisfying feeling throughout the night, so when you wake up, your all ready to go. The whole time while im on it, i feel good about myself, feel pumped up all day with energy and just an overall goodness of health. Overall, i would rate this a 5/5, its the first No2 product that worked, but all day long, not just in the weight room. I usually go, 50 days on, 1 month off. Thanks for the great product! and once again, thanks for this oppurtunity!

Mike
    ….

cyburke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    REAL GAINS - CHOCOLATE

Real Gains is definitely my all time favorite post-workout shake! When you're a busy guy like me you don't have much time in the mornings to sit and blend up a PWO shake with oatmeal and fruit and everything else. I can throw three scoops of Real Gains into my jug with some water knowing I've got 500+ calories waiting for me at the end of my gym routine later that day. But what about the taste? It rocks! Before I head to the gym I stop off at the freezer for 3-4 ice cubes and thats all I need!

As a bonus you get a great forearm workout each and every time you open the Real Gains jug because man - that thing is tight!

getbustered has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbustered has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbustered has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbustered has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbustered has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbustered has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbustered has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbustered has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbustered has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbustered has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbustered has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Shock Therapy. Great story: I work out at the gym at my college, and all these guys are GNC freaks, occassionally when someone includes me in a conversation, I'll recommend something I've tried, or something getting good reviews here. Usually falls on deaf ears, but one time this guy was talking about how great NO2 was, and I had been reading about shock therapy earlier in the day. I told him most people think it is significantly better, I'd only tried the sample pack, but that I liked it and it was so much cheaper he'd be stupid not to try it. Guy took it for like a week, like the next Tuesday or something, he comes in and tells me it is crap, he gave it to his brother. His reason, muscles felt all weird and full of blood. I told him that is called a pump. He said he didn't want to be all freaky like that. For that reason alone, Shock Therapy is my favorite supp. you guys make. It gave that punk too MUCH pump. Ha. And I swear that is completely true. I don't know if that qualifies me to try it or receive it, but thought I'd share it.
    *SCC*
    *Tourette Syndrome Crew*
    *tics increase TDEE so not even mad crew*

Obsessive Compulsive BB peepingyoda's Avatar
    peepingyoda has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) peepingyoda has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) peepingyoda has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) peepingyoda has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) peepingyoda has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) peepingyoda has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) peepingyoda has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) peepingyoda has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Uni-Liver
    Hands down one of the best nutritional values available. Uni-liver is a great source of natural bioavailable vitamins and minerals. Its unique amino acid profile is the perfect addition to any bodybuilder's dietary needs, all at price per gram of protein rivaling most bulk whey powders. This product is a no-brainer.

Storm
    Storm provides four unique forms of creatine in addition to other performance inhancers such as taurine, citrulline malate, and arginine alpha-keto-gluterate. All of these ingredients are found in other products ... at nearly twice the price. Universal set the bar for other company's with this product by delivering these quality ingredients at an affordable price.

Shock Therapy
    Another great value from Universal Nutrition. This pre-workout product combines creatine, NO-enhancers, nootropics, stimulants, and other goodies again at a price less than half of the industries top selling pre-workout products. If cell-volumization and mind-blowing pumps sound ideal, then this is definately a worthwhile purchase for you.

I do not hesitate shamelessly pimp these products every chance I get on this board. They are a stable of my supplement regimine, just check my log Whether or not you send me products, there will be another canister of each long before the current canisters are finished.
    NHA w/LX Cutting Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=710168

BiGToMCaT28 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BiGToMCaT28 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BiGToMCaT28 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BiGToMCaT28 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BiGToMCaT28 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BiGToMCaT28 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BiGToMCaT28 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BiGToMCaT28 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BiGToMCaT28 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BiGToMCaT28 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BiGToMCaT28 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Original Animal Nitro

The first Animal product I ever tried also happens to be my favorite. I orderd a can of animal nitro when it first came out and absolutely loved it. The strength gains, lean mass gains and increased recovery were very apparent. I'd take it as i was leaving the gym, When i got home i'd have my pwo shake as usual.The convenience of already made up packs of pills is awsome. If i had the money,i'd def. make this supp a staple in my training.

built like a brick house Dallas68's Avatar
    Dallas68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dallas68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dallas68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dallas68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dallas68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dallas68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dallas68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dallas68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dallas68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dallas68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dallas68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

i dont live in the usa im not 18 but i wanted to reply anyhow...

Animal Cuts

at least two years ago i went to see the big ronnie coleman do a tour in my country, obviously incredibly excited i lined up with my friend in the presence of many hardcore bodybuilders. In short the big man was incredible, yet time was short, leaving for holiday the next day i told my friend to get some animal cuts since it was the cheapest and was interesting...

ok holiday came back had my 21 day cycle, without cardio and some tuned dieting i lost at least 4 pounds of fat and excess water retention, i remember i really looked good and felt great... thx Animal...

second supp

AnimalPak

Nuff SAid
    going full blast!

workout journal (random rambling)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168460783

Originally Posted by peepingyoda
    Uni-Liver
    Hands down one of the best nutritional values available. Uni-liver is a great source of natural bioavailable vitamins and minerals. Its unique amino acid profile is the perfect addition to any bodybuilder's dietary needs, all at price per gram of protein rivaling most bulk whey powders. This product is a no-brainer.

Storm
    Storm provides four unique forms of creatine in addition to other performance inhancers such as taurine, citrulline malate, and arginine alpha-keto-gluterate. All of these ingredients are found in other products ... at nearly twice the price. Universal set the bar for other company's with this product by delivering these quality ingredients at an affordable price.

Shock Therapy
    Another great value from Universal Nutrition. This pre-workout product combines creatine, NO-enhancers, nootropics, stimulants, and other goodies again at a price less than half of the industries top selling pre-workout products. If cell-volumization and mind-blowing pumps sound ideal, then this is definately a worthwhile purchase for you.

I do not hesitate shamelessly pimp these products every chance I get on this board. They are a stable of my supplement regimine, just check my log Whether or not you send me products, there will be another canister of each long before the current canisters are finished.
    That is one hell of a review and a strong endorsement... Those three are definitely among my favorites.

veritas vos liberabit NumberTwentyTwo's Avatar
    NumberTwentyTwo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NumberTwentyTwo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NumberTwentyTwo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NumberTwentyTwo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NumberTwentyTwo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NumberTwentyTwo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NumberTwentyTwo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NumberTwentyTwo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NumberTwentyTwo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NumberTwentyTwo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NumberTwentyTwo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Real Gains Strawberry

A couple months ago I looked very extensively through almost every single weight gainer that was sold on BB.com. In my mond and my criteria, Real Gains had one of the most impressive profiles and was also one of the chespest/most servings. At that time the only flavor were vanilla and chocolate and Im not the biggest fan of either. No the strawberry is out and Im a huge fan of strawberry flavors. Just kinda seems like a sign form God...

mustang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mustang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mustang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mustang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mustang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mustang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mustang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mustang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mustang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mustang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mustang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    animal nitro g

the grape flavor is absolutely great. even better than xtend. it has bcaas in it, some extra eaas, 35g of dextrose, and also over 500mg of vit b. although it doesnt have citrulline malate or glutamine im not worried about that since in the other bcaa drinks, they are both underdosed. the price is an issue w me cuz its 20 bux for 8 serving. but imo this is the best bcaa supp out!!!!
    | Hoosiers | Irish | Colts | Pacers | Indians |

duhfewcha6 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) duhfewcha6 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) duhfewcha6 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) duhfewcha6 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) duhfewcha6 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) duhfewcha6 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) duhfewcha6 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) duhfewcha6 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) duhfewcha6 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) duhfewcha6 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) duhfewcha6 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Real gains

I can honestly (and proudly) say that real gains...may not be the most cost effective protein shake, BUT without a doubt is the best shake for HARD MASS GAINS! Its loaded with carbs (i think 83g/serving) for your hard fought workouts and i think 52g of protein...man...2 servings a day of this stuff will literally MAKE you big...theres no way around it, thats basically why Real Gains is the only protein shake that I buy, and I need to order more...but i dont have any money, quite a coincidence that this thread is here haha...thanks Gdiesel

Originally Posted by BiGToMCaT28
    The first Animal product I ever tried also happens to be my favorite. I orderd a can of animal nitro when it first came out and absolutely loved it. The strength gains, lean mass gains and increased recovery were very apparent. I'd take it as i was leaving the gym, When i got home i'd have my pwo shake as usual.The convenience of already made up packs of pills is awsome. If i had the money,i'd def. make this supp a staple in my training.
    One of my favorites too... Used it when it came out, what, two years ago. It's a supplement I can honestly say I use every single day...

Dropping Power Stances Giggety Giggety's Avatar
    Giggety Giggety is just really nice. (+1000) Giggety Giggety is just really nice. (+1000) Giggety Giggety is just really nice. (+1000) Giggety Giggety is just really nice. (+1000) Giggety Giggety is just really nice. (+1000) Giggety Giggety is just really nice. (+1000) Giggety Giggety is just really nice. (+1000) Giggety Giggety is just really nice. (+1000) Giggety Giggety is just really nice. (+1000) Giggety Giggety is just really nice. (+1000) Giggety Giggety is just really nice. (+1000)
    I'm gonna have to go with the BCAA Stac and Uni liver both are priced very well and they both provide you with everything you need. I'm really big on both of these products as I think they are very essental in anybody's diet. No garbage they just give you what you need plain and simple and I can respect that from Universal/Animal.

Originally Posted by duhfewcha6
    52g of protein...man...2 servings a day of this stuff will literally MAKE you big...theres no way around it
    I agree with that fewcha... An additional 100+ g of protein and 1200+ kcals (even more if mixed with milk) from 2 servings of Real Gains added to a daily mass diet full of nutritious whole foods will definitely help pack on size with the quickness. Peace, G

Tank2000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tank2000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tank2000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tank2000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tank2000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tank2000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tank2000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tank2000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tank2000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tank2000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tank2000 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Storm or Shock Therapy...

I'm old school and love creatine, but the shock therapy gets me to the gym, when I'm dog tired and that is priceless
    "Face your fear, accept your war...it is what it is"

BigNorwegian is a name known to all. (+5000) BigNorwegian is a name known to all. (+5000) BigNorwegian is a name known to all. (+5000) BigNorwegian is a name known to all. (+5000) BigNorwegian is a name known to all. (+5000) BigNorwegian is a name known to all. (+5000) BigNorwegian is a name known to all. (+5000) BigNorwegian is a name known to all. (+5000) BigNorwegian is a name known to all. (+5000) BigNorwegian is a name known to all. (+5000) BigNorwegian is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Eleven pills every morning is the ignition to my crazed fortitude. The pills in my right hand, a gallon of orange juice in my left. I hurl the pills so they hit the back of my throat, cock my head back, and pound down a quater of that damn jug, just to make sure I know it all gets to my system. Every morning begins the same; to many it may seem simplistic and perhaps irrational. But to my body, it is necessary and is the only support beam firm enough to support my determination, my perspiration, my insanity. Every morning, at that percise moment, the motivation of an entire lifetime is captivated. A fierce determination blooms from my body and I am armed and ready to take on the world which lies at my feet. Swallowing those pills allow me to make myself heard, my body bold, my mind powerful; they transform me... every morning. They give me the confidence to go balls to the ****ing wall when I'm in the gym, I don't have to worry if I am putting too much stress on my body. I know I have already taken care of that, and my body is ready for anything. Those eleven pills every morning are my determination, my perspiration, my motivation, my power, my foundation. They allow me to hurl weights around like its my damn job, like I was born for this. They assist my body, they assist my mind, they assist my dream... Animal Pak
    MET-Rx/Pure Protein Board Rep
    Disclaimer: The thoughts and opinions of this rep are of his own and does not reflect MET-Rx/Pure Protein as a company. This user is a Bodybuilding.com board representative and is not an employee of MET-Rx/Pure Protein.

The most motivational log - http://tinyurl.com/BigNorg

Originally Posted by BigNorwegian
    Eleven pills every morning is the ignition to my crazed fortitude. The pills in my right hand, a gallon of orange juice in my left. I hurl the pills so they hit the back of my throat, cock my head back, and pound down a quater of that damn jug, just to make sure I know it all gets to my system. Every morning begins the same; to many it may seem simplistic and perhaps irrational. But to my body, it is necessary and is the only support beam firm enough to support my determination, my perspiration, my insanity. Every morning, at that percise moment, the motivation of an entire lifetime is captivated. A fierce determination blooms from my body and I am armed and ready to take on the world which lies at my feet. Swallowing those pills allow me to make myself heard, my body bold, my mind powerful; they transform me... every morning. They give me the confidence to go balls to the ****ing wall when I'm in the gym, I don't have to worry if I am putting too much stress on my body. I know I have already taken care of that, and my body is ready for anything. Those eleven pills every morning are my determination, my perspiration, my motivation, my power, my foundation. They allow me to hurl weights around like its my damn job, like I was born for this. They assist my body, they assist my mind, they assist my dream... Animal Pak
    You're quite a wordsmith, BigNorwegian... I'm impressed. Seems like you've spent many an hour reading at Animalpak.com.

^ The guy u wish u were ^ heavyduty's Avatar
    heavyduty is on a distinguished road. (+10) heavyduty is on a distinguished road. (+10) heavyduty is on a distinguished road. (+10) heavyduty is on a distinguished road. (+10) heavyduty is on a distinguished road. (+10) heavyduty is on a distinguished road. (+10) heavyduty is on a distinguished road. (+10) heavyduty is on a distinguished road. (+10) heavyduty is on a distinguished road. (+10) heavyduty is on a distinguished road. (+10) heavyduty is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Man everyones post is so sensitive and they touched me deep down in my heart, "TEAR". haha A.K.A. they sound like me b.s. ing some english paper.
    Overtraning is Overrated

Repetition = Success

Matt5387 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Matt5387 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Matt5387 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Matt5387 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Matt5387 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Matt5387 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Matt5387 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Matt5387 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Matt5387 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Matt5387 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Matt5387 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Shock Therapy

I've tried the following Universal Products: M-stak, Animal Pak, Animal Nitro, and Shock Therapy. My favorite Product by far is the Shock Therapy. I tried Shock Therapy before trying BSN NO-Xplode and i regret paying for the NO-Xplode. I should have stuck with the Shock Therapy instead of trying the NO-Xplode. Being a college student i am always tired because of staying up late either studying or partying. So the next day when i go to the gym at 6PM i am exhausted. Shock Therapy def got me goin on days that i would have rather stayed in my dorm and slept. Thanks Diesel
    Teen Body Builder of the Week #96
    www.WhatsUpWithIt.com

BigNorwegian is a name known to all. (+5000) BigNorwegian is a name known to all. (+5000) BigNorwegian is a name known to all. (+5000) BigNorwegian is a name known to all. (+5000) BigNorwegian is a name known to all. (+5000) BigNorwegian is a name known to all. (+5000) BigNorwegian is a name known to all. (+5000) BigNorwegian is a name known to all. (+5000) BigNorwegian is a name known to all. (+5000) BigNorwegian is a name known to all. (+5000) BigNorwegian is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by G Diesel
    You're quite a wordsmith, BigNorwegian... I'm impressed. Seems like you've spent many an hour reading at Animalpak.com.

Thanks, that was just off the top of my head. Muzi wanted me to do the other compeition you guys held for the essays, but by the time I found out about it, it was too late. I was seriously bummed.
    MET-Rx/Pure Protein Board Rep
    Disclaimer: The thoughts and opinions of this rep are of his own and does not reflect MET-Rx/Pure Protein as a company. This user is a Bodybuilding.com board representative and is not an employee of MET-Rx/Pure Protein.

The most motivational log - http://tinyurl.com/BigNorg

Property of Team Torture RichardRussell's Avatar
    RichardRussell is on a distinguished road. (+10) RichardRussell is on a distinguished road. (+10) RichardRussell is on a distinguished road. (+10) RichardRussell is on a distinguished road. (+10) RichardRussell is on a distinguished road. (+10) RichardRussell is on a distinguished road. (+10) RichardRussell is on a distinguished road. (+10) RichardRussell is on a distinguished road. (+10) RichardRussell is on a distinguished road. (+10) RichardRussell is on a distinguished road. (+10) RichardRussell is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by BigNorwegian
    Damn that's some fine writing and some fine inspiration. Now, write me up a custom mantra for when I'm doin' the daily grind and wishin' I was in my basement pumping iron, following the simple, direct path from mediocrity to personal greatness (a greatness pursued only for me, but available to anyone for inspiration or a swift kick in the ass) -- a path that follows a biomechanically correct arc through a path of muscle-building resistance.
    - Discipline means doing within, not doing without.

"Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go." -- T.S. Eliot

"The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it." -- Chinese Proverb.

RR's Sesamin + Melting Point log --> http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=796196

Tellin' it like it is sublimejeh's Avatar
    sublimejeh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sublimejeh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sublimejeh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sublimejeh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sublimejeh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sublimejeh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sublimejeh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sublimejeh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sublimejeh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sublimejeh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sublimejeh has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Why Shock Therapy is my favorite pre-workout formula

1. Its tastes better than any of the others

2. It has a very strong nutrition profile, I can't find anything else that I would add to an all in one preworkout supplement.

3. Only has useful ingridients, no useless additions

4. Tri Creatine malate is my favortie creatine along with CEE

5. I like how you don't have goofy names for your "propriety blends", like super duper cell volumizer matrix or beyond this world pumps matrix
    (... ya those aren't real names obviously, but u get what Im saying.. hah)

EDIT: I have also tried numerous other all in one preworkout formulas and this clearly wins
    Last edited by sublimejeh; 03-16-2006 at 01:58 PM.
    Justinh@shredded-rx.com

Shutup is a complete loser! (-2000) Shutup is a complete loser! (-2000) Shutup is a complete loser! (-2000) Shutup is a complete loser! (-2000) Shutup is a complete loser! (-2000) Shutup is a complete loser! (-2000) Shutup is a complete loser! (-2000) Shutup is a complete loser! (-2000) Shutup is a complete loser! (-2000) Shutup is a complete loser! (-2000) Shutup is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Shock Therapy and Sterol Complex made be beat the hell out of my weights!

martel04 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) martel04 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) martel04 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) martel04 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) martel04 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) martel04 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) martel04 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) martel04 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) martel04 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) martel04 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) martel04 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    i just recently won real gains strawberry and i think i got the dvd that G was giving out. so ill let some others win some universal stuff. good luck