Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Issobolic28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Issobolic28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Issobolic28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Issobolic28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Issobolic28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Issobolic28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Issobolic28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Issobolic28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Issobolic28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Issobolic28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Issobolic28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I am short guy myself, I am 5'5 and I don't feel inferior to other taller guys.

The only frustrating thing might be reaching those high cables at the cable-crossover stations haha

As for women, if a woman don't like me because i'm short, who cares.

NoodleLegs is a name known to all. (+5000) NoodleLegs is a name known to all. (+5000) NoodleLegs is a name known to all. (+5000) NoodleLegs is a name known to all. (+5000) NoodleLegs is a name known to all. (+5000) NoodleLegs is a name known to all. (+5000) NoodleLegs is a name known to all. (+5000) NoodleLegs is a name known to all. (+5000) NoodleLegs is a name known to all. (+5000) NoodleLegs is a name known to all. (+5000) NoodleLegs is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by The_Nyne View Post
    Yea, I'm about 5'9, and being a person who takes football really seriously, this sucks because alot of colleges and NFL scouts, typically only look for people who are atleast 6'0. I mean, I don't blame any faults on my height or anything, but, it really couldn't hurt to be taller.
    Wha . . . nah you're right. For the most part. 5'10" - 5'11" is ideal running back size for inside outside. A lot of NFL db coaches favor guys under 6' for a lower center of gravity and better hip movement as long as their vertical's 40+

Damn I hate being short

Imperfection has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Imperfection has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Imperfection has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Imperfection has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Imperfection has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Imperfection has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Imperfection has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Imperfection has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Imperfection has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Imperfection has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Imperfection has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    man im 5'6 and no one looks down on me..and fyi i will **** you up you vertically discriminate bastard
    2009 bb.com's Jiu Jitsu team

Cold hearted

SevereMedicalCondition is a name known to all. (+5000) SevereMedicalCondition is a name known to all. (+5000) SevereMedicalCondition is a name known to all. (+5000) SevereMedicalCondition is a name known to all. (+5000) SevereMedicalCondition is a name known to all. (+5000) SevereMedicalCondition is a name known to all. (+5000) SevereMedicalCondition is a name known to all. (+5000) SevereMedicalCondition is a name known to all. (+5000) SevereMedicalCondition is a name known to all. (+5000) SevereMedicalCondition is a name known to all. (+5000) SevereMedicalCondition is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by NoodleLegs View Post
    Wha . . . nah you're right. For the most part. 5'10" - 5'11" is ideal running back size for inside outside. A lot of NFL db coaches favor guys under 6' for a lower center of gravity and better hip movement as long as their vertical's 40+

Damn I hate being short
    Originally Posted by Imperfection View Post
    man im 5'6 and no one looks down on me..and fyi i will **** you up you vertically discriminate bastard
    Manlet home.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=2903301

squat lover has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) squat lover has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) squat lover has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) squat lover has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) squat lover has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) squat lover has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) squat lover has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) squat lover has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) squat lover has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) squat lover has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) squat lover has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I LOL at them knowing that at 6'3, no matter how hard they try i will always be superior to them.

NoodleLegs is a name known to all. (+5000) NoodleLegs is a name known to all. (+5000) NoodleLegs is a name known to all. (+5000) NoodleLegs is a name known to all. (+5000) NoodleLegs is a name known to all. (+5000) NoodleLegs is a name known to all. (+5000) NoodleLegs is a name known to all. (+5000) NoodleLegs is a name known to all. (+5000) NoodleLegs is a name known to all. (+5000) NoodleLegs is a name known to all. (+5000) NoodleLegs is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by thesunlessea View Post
    omg. This was so underground

SevereMedicalCondition is a name known to all. (+5000) SevereMedicalCondition is a name known to all. (+5000) SevereMedicalCondition is a name known to all. (+5000) SevereMedicalCondition is a name known to all. (+5000) SevereMedicalCondition is a name known to all. (+5000) SevereMedicalCondition is a name known to all. (+5000) SevereMedicalCondition is a name known to all. (+5000) SevereMedicalCondition is a name known to all. (+5000) SevereMedicalCondition is a name known to all. (+5000) SevereMedicalCondition is a name known to all. (+5000) SevereMedicalCondition is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by squat lover View Post
    I LOL at them knowing that at 6'3, no matter how hard they try i will always be superior to them.
    Maybe in your world.

The average person who isnt a dumbass doesn't give much of a crap about something a person cant control.

intermittent fasting .ridiculous's Avatar
    .ridiculous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .ridiculous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .ridiculous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .ridiculous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .ridiculous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .ridiculous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .ridiculous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .ridiculous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .ridiculous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .ridiculous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .ridiculous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    6"1' for an asian w00t no stereotype here

3rd day of a 7 day binge The Abomination's Avatar
    The Abomination has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) The Abomination has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) The Abomination has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) The Abomination has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) The Abomination has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) The Abomination has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) The Abomination has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) The Abomination has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) The Abomination has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) The Abomination has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) The Abomination has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    It's always good to have em around in case you need a place to sit your watter bottle on.

Stalwart Steve is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stalwart Steve is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stalwart Steve is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stalwart Steve is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stalwart Steve is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stalwart Steve is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stalwart Steve is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stalwart Steve is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stalwart Steve is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stalwart Steve is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stalwart Steve is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Why are people banned for racism but not this kind of ****, ha ha? I'm not even technically a manlet, but if you insult people based on factors they can't control then you're an unprincipled ****face who deserves to be stabbed to death.

JJJJ4 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JJJJ4 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JJJJ4 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JJJJ4 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JJJJ4 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JJJJ4 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JJJJ4 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JJJJ4 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JJJJ4 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JJJJ4 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JJJJ4 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Jay Cutler is under 5'10, he should just quit.

Stalwart Steve is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stalwart Steve is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stalwart Steve is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stalwart Steve is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stalwart Steve is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stalwart Steve is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stalwart Steve is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stalwart Steve is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stalwart Steve is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stalwart Steve is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stalwart Steve is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    The question asked in the original posts warrants the response of the typical prejudist tall person, who assumes (hopes) that everything revolves around looks (which they have by fortune rather than virtue) and doesn't understand concepts of physics like torque.

Originally Posted by Stalwart Steve View Post
    The question asked in the original posts warrants the response of the typical prejudist tall person, who assumes (hopes) that everything revolves around looks (which they have by fortune rather than virtue) and doesn't understand concepts of physics like torque.
    Intelligent manlet.

squat lover has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) squat lover has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) squat lover has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) squat lover has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) squat lover has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) squat lover has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) squat lover has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) squat lover has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) squat lover has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) squat lover has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) squat lover has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by thesunlessea View Post

The average person who isnt a dumbass doesn't give much of a crap about something a person cant control.
    What about how hot a woman is? That is something uncontrollable...
    almost entirely genetic.

almost entirely genetic.
    There is a wide definition of whats hot.

nickmaho has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nickmaho has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nickmaho has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nickmaho has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nickmaho has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nickmaho has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nickmaho has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nickmaho has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nickmaho has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nickmaho has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nickmaho has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    NOT trying to bash you or anything.. BUT...

Originally Posted by importrev View Post
    the shorter you are the easier it is for you to build muscle. so you're theory is wrong although the taller guy may "look" more muscular

i am 5'7 160lbs and i excerise almost everyday. i would love to see you fly your brainless head over here and talk to me like that and my buddies who are shorter than me. but i bet you just sit behind a internet and type. haha tough guy. what about guys with medical conditions that cause them to be short. wtf dude. have some respect. they may have bad backs and knees from being short and still they lift. how dare you. i will beat your brains out if you come over here and talk to me like that. O wait, i already mentioned, you dont have a brains. moran
    lol?

dont have a brains. moran.

Nice.

How do you post a 'roll eyes' smiley-face. :roll eyes smiley face here:
    This is yours, you earned this. Nothing was given to you.

EARLY MORNIN' OATS RECIPE!:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=3401641

Originally Posted by nickmaho View Post
    NOT trying to bash you or anything.. BUT...

lol?

dont have a brains. moran.

Nice.

How do you post a 'roll eyes' smiley-face. :roll eyes smiley face here:
    LOL, he just embarrassed manlets everywhere.

It was a piss take of "are you aware" obviously

It's on for life. U Mad? lordsess24's Avatar
    lordsess24 is a name known to all. (+5000) lordsess24 is a name known to all. (+5000) lordsess24 is a name known to all. (+5000) lordsess24 is a name known to all. (+5000) lordsess24 is a name known to all. (+5000) lordsess24 is a name known to all. (+5000) lordsess24 is a name known to all. (+5000) lordsess24 is a name known to all. (+5000) lordsess24 is a name known to all. (+5000) lordsess24 is a name known to all. (+5000) lordsess24 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by injured44 View Post
    i saw a guy at a gym probably 5'2-5'3 he was lifting some good poundages repping 225 for 6 on the bench... i was just thinking no matter how much he lifts he still gonna be a midget compared to most guys, and even shorter than alot of girls.... whats the point...

is there really a point in people less than about 5'10 lifting and especially guys under 5'5 lifting...

cause all some 6'+ guy has to do is lift for a couple months and hes already bigger than you muscle wise....

im assuming people lift to either get stronger, or look better... either way if you are short you are screwed

agree or disagree

oh yeah im about 5'9 so im not some giant 6'4 being a jerk its a serious question...
    reality check. A short guy will look more muscular faster then a tall person.

Lifting_Taurus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifting_Taurus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifting_Taurus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifting_Taurus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifting_Taurus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifting_Taurus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifting_Taurus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifting_Taurus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifting_Taurus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifting_Taurus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifting_Taurus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Actually I'd hate to be really tall.... Short guys don't have a problem filling in muscle, or building strength.. Short range of motion.. Shorter distance for the muscle fibers to grow...

Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    almost entirely genetic.

Well if she's a lazy slob she'll look like one if she works out she'll be hotter than if she didn't.
    Spike92 is 15.
    ^ place this in your sig to remind the world that Spike92 is indeed 15 and will never be anything other than 15.

When im not hungry I eat. When Im tired I train. When I feel like giving up I push harder.

shadowwalker021 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadowwalker021 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadowwalker021 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadowwalker021 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadowwalker021 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadowwalker021 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadowwalker021 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadowwalker021 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadowwalker021 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadowwalker021 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadowwalker021 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Talking

Originally Posted by HeartBraykKid View Post
    You're on BODYBUILDING.com and you're basically asking what's the point of BODYBUILDING?

Wow. Kill yourself.

/End Thread
    bodybuilding.com?? i thought this was misc.com?

Herbb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Herbb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Herbb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Herbb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Herbb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Herbb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Herbb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Herbb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Herbb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Herbb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Herbb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i hate being short but its better to be in shape than a fatass regardless of height

ign_fan_4life is a name known to all. (+5000) ign_fan_4life is a name known to all. (+5000) ign_fan_4life is a name known to all. (+5000) ign_fan_4life is a name known to all. (+5000) ign_fan_4life is a name known to all. (+5000) ign_fan_4life is a name known to all. (+5000) ign_fan_4life is a name known to all. (+5000) ign_fan_4life is a name known to all. (+5000) ign_fan_4life is a name known to all. (+5000) ign_fan_4life is a name known to all. (+5000) ign_fan_4life is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Pilotgirl29 View Post
    Don't hate on the manlets! My husband is 2" shorter than me, but that doesn't matter. He's good looking, strong, and confident. (but not quite short enough to fall into the manlet category).

It's like saying ugly people shouldn't work out because they'll still be ugly.
    Wow strong comparison of manlets to ugly people. Guess being a manlet is an ugly trait. Just saying...
    I used to like Mitch Hedberg. I still do, but I used to too.

Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, おまえ は も しんでいる。

"she wants a man, not a fan"

injured44 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) injured44 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) injured44 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) injured44 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) injured44 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) injured44 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) injured44 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) injured44 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) injured44 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) injured44 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) injured44 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by lordsess24 View Post
    reality check. A short guy will look more muscular faster then a tall person.
    yeah but its only an illusion

the tall person will always have more mass in the end

it would take a 5'5 guy tons of dedication to get to a lean 200 pounds

meanwhile it would be easy as he11 for a 6'1 guy being a lean 200

shane130 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shane130 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shane130 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shane130 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shane130 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shane130 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shane130 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shane130 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shane130 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shane130 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shane130 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    yeah i know short people can be really strong....

just like this 5'2 guy he was really strong putting up 225x6 and i know alot of powerlifters can put up huge numbers.....

im just saying regardless of strength do you think no matter what they achieve will they always be looked down upon(no pun intended) cause of their stature....

even being 5'9 which isnt that short ive seen discrimination in sports, i cant even imagien the discrimination a 5'2 guy would feel
    uh no. their are girls that are short too u dumbass. and if anyone thats taller thinks less of them the short guy van headbutt him in the balls lol (nohomo)
    Last edited by shane130; 06-30-2007 at 03:27 PM.

EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    i saw a guy at a gym probably 5'2-5'3 he was lifting some good poundages repping 225 for 6 on the bench... i was just thinking no matter how much he lifts he still gonna be a midget compared to most guys, and even shorter than alot of girls.... whats the point...

is there really a point in people less than about 5'10 lifting and especially guys under 5'5 lifting...

cause all some 6'+ guy has to do is lift for a couple months and hes already bigger than you muscle wise....

im assuming people lift to either get stronger, or look better... either way if you are short you are screwed

agree or disagree

oh yeah im about 5'9 so im not some giant 6'4 being a jerk its a serious question...
    plenty of people don't lift just to look better or get huge....thats probably part of it with about everyone.

I think I heard in an interview jay cutler started lifting because he was getting into trouble, doing drugs, etc...and figured bodybuilding was a more positive way to use his energy and then he really got into it and became a pro obviously. Clearly he's not 5'2 but just the reasoning.....a lot of people do it to fill a void in their life or whatever.

rey mysterio the wrestler is short and built very well....earl boinkens in the nba is 5'5 and they say he can bench over 500lbs. Short guys can throw up some heavy weight because of the short limbs. If people get joy out of doing whatever then thats the point.

SumblimeStyle is just really nice. (+1000) SumblimeStyle is just really nice. (+1000) SumblimeStyle is just really nice. (+1000) SumblimeStyle is just really nice. (+1000) SumblimeStyle is just really nice. (+1000) SumblimeStyle is just really nice. (+1000) SumblimeStyle is just really nice. (+1000) SumblimeStyle is just really nice. (+1000) SumblimeStyle is just really nice. (+1000) SumblimeStyle is just really nice. (+1000) SumblimeStyle is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by importrev View Post
    the shorter you are the easier it is for you to build muscle. so you're theory is wrong although the taller guy may "look" more muscular

i am 5'7 160lbs and i excerise almost everyday. i would love to see you fly your brainless head over here and talk to me like that and my buddies who are shorter than me. but i bet you just sit behind a internet and type. haha tough guy. what about guys with medical conditions that cause them to be short. wtf dude. have some respect. they may have bad backs and knees from being short and still they lift. how dare you. i will beat your brains out if you come over here and talk to me like that. O wait, i already mentioned, you dont have a brains. moran

Are you aware i am 5'7 160lbs and i excerise almost everyday. i would love to see you fly your brainless head over here and talk to me like that and my buddies who are shorter than me. but i bet you just sit behind a internet and type. haha tough guy. what about guys with medical conditions that cause them to be short. wtf dude. have some respect. they may have bad backs and knees from being short and still they lift. how dare you. i will beat your brains out if you come over here and talk to me like that. O wait, i already mentioned, you dont have a brains. moran

Squinky is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Squinky is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Squinky is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Squinky is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Squinky is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Squinky is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Squinky is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Squinky is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Squinky is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Squinky is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Squinky is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

It`s not maybe all for the looks.

Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

agree or disagree

You are quite the idiot. Shorter people look bigger than tall people when they have the same amount of muscle. Since they have smaller bones the muscles seem longer. They are shorter, but overall bigger, muscles. Taller people have longer bones, which means the muscle will be longer and weigh the same as a shorter persons, but the shorter person's short bones make the muscle bigger. You are indeed an idiot.
    AcetylCoA gets reps

"God your dunce." - Swept

LSU Tigers/Washington Nationals