Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    very concerned w/ mTOR's An Inconvenient Bro's Avatar
    An Inconvenient Bro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) An Inconvenient Bro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) An Inconvenient Bro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) An Inconvenient Bro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) An Inconvenient Bro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) An Inconvenient Bro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) An Inconvenient Bro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) An Inconvenient Bro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) An Inconvenient Bro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) An Inconvenient Bro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) An Inconvenient Bro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    interesting on the starting at bottom position benches and such, I have done tons of these for no reason other than I do floor presses almost exclusively and have no spotter.

On the rolling thunders (not related to the curling motion) are they just pick up and holds? Any amount of time or is success on the lift only what matters? I bought one recently and love it, very addicting!

Congrats on the pic in M&F too, keep it up! If you are at the next A, be sure to stop by our booth and say hello as well, many strength legends present with us (now if only MILO could have highlighted that in the newest issue)