Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    let's give it a bump!!!

phattony is just really nice. (+1000) phattony is just really nice. (+1000) phattony is just really nice. (+1000) phattony is just really nice. (+1000) phattony is just really nice. (+1000) phattony is just really nice. (+1000) phattony is just really nice. (+1000) phattony is just really nice. (+1000) phattony is just really nice. (+1000) phattony is just really nice. (+1000) phattony is just really nice. (+1000)
    bump
    !!!>>YES I'M PHAT<<!!!

"In the weight-game the key to progression is dedication and intensity."

scobro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    big cat? i was wondering with your background and knowledge of the chemistry behind supplements and their workings in the body why you are not involved in the industry some how like research and development...im glad to see you are thinking about doing something... the industry could use a young mind who knows his ****...let everyone know when something happens i know i will buy whatever you are behind..good luck bro!!

ndn diablo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    the industry is based on one thing: MARKETING! A company can create a ****y ass product that in reality delivers no results but yet make millions if they have a good marketing stradegy. Why do you think so many people purchase cell-tech even though it doesnt work? I think if you do go through with selling your product under your own label you should focus on a good marketing stradegy. You will have to dish out ****loads of cash to push it through but with time and patience it will pay off.

dnoel is just really nice. (+1000) dnoel is just really nice. (+1000) dnoel is just really nice. (+1000) dnoel is just really nice. (+1000) dnoel is just really nice. (+1000) dnoel is just really nice. (+1000) dnoel is just really nice. (+1000) dnoel is just really nice. (+1000) dnoel is just really nice. (+1000) dnoel is just really nice. (+1000) dnoel is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally posted by ndn diablo
    the industry is based on one thing: MARKETING! A company can create a ****y ass product that in reality delivers no results but yet make millions if they have a good marketing stradegy. Why do you think so many people purchase cell-tech even though it doesnt work? I think if you do go through with selling your product under your own label you should focus on a good marketing stradegy. You will have to dish out ****loads of cash to push it through but with time and patience it will pay off.
    i'm pretty sure if he had "****loads of cash" he'd do just that.

Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Exactly ...

BODYBUILDER / WARRIOR The Conqueror's Avatar
    The Conqueror is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Conqueror is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Conqueror is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Conqueror is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Conqueror is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Conqueror is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Conqueror is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Conqueror is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Conqueror is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Conqueror is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Conqueror is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    CAT!

Whatever you do.....just let me know who to make the damn check out to......I want 1000 preferred shares!

Let me know!
    Before you achieve victory in the war without. . .you must first master the warrior within. . . (The Conqueror)

The more you sweat in peace, the less you bleed in war (Asian Proverb)

Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Haha, well if I do ever end up starting my own company I would encourage you to do so, but since I'm looking for a company I probably wouldn't have a free hand in advertising and marketing, so I dunno if you want to do that ...

Still no truly viable options have presented themselves, but there is one person I still need to contact. keep your fingers crossed guys.

cmp53 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    just wanted to say good luck with it and keep us posted.

Chad.

RaynMela will become famous soon enough. (+50) RaynMela will become famous soon enough. (+50) RaynMela will become famous soon enough. (+50) RaynMela will become famous soon enough. (+50) RaynMela will become famous soon enough. (+50) RaynMela will become famous soon enough. (+50) RaynMela will become famous soon enough. (+50) RaynMela will become famous soon enough. (+50) RaynMela will become famous soon enough. (+50) RaynMela will become famous soon enough. (+50) RaynMela will become famous soon enough. (+50)

TO BIG CAT

HEY BC!!

I'VE GOT MY HELMET ON AND SPACE SUIT ALL READY AND PREPPED!!, TELL ME WHEN YOU WANT ME TO GIVE YOUR NEW PRODUCT A GO!!!....hehehehe

PS: I TOO would also like to be a guinea pig for this!!

Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz
    WOULD YOU SELL ME THE PRODUCT ALREADY!!!

CyberGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CyberGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CyberGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CyberGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CyberGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CyberGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CyberGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CyberGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CyberGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CyberGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CyberGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Is it milk???
    "Everything would have been geared for making my body able to withstand another small dose of iron on the bar for each exercise every week or two, even if it was just a few ounces. " -Stuart McRobert.

RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Cat, I'm still waiting for Mr. GEN's response to my mail...
    "Strive for perfection,
    Nothing less"

Paco has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Paco has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Paco has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Paco has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Paco has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Paco has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Paco has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Paco has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Paco has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Paco has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Paco has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    To the top!!!!!!!!!

Good luck for big cat

Paco
    Be meticulous and you'll reach your goals

sahlegia2000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Here in Cleveland we have a company called RMM Pro, they make all sorts of supplements, The proprieter is Tom Roso, owner of Roso's Muscle Magic, he is a very respected business man in the community, i buy several of his products, most are better than the big industry equivelant, I have posted several topics on him if you run a search on my posts . he may be the one you wanna do business with, but thats between you and him, get back in touch with me if your interested,

cmp53 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    a el principio.

Judo Tom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Judo Tom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Judo Tom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Judo Tom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Judo Tom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Judo Tom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    how much money do you think this would take to do?

I "might" be able to come up with the money but then most of the other responsibilities (advertising/distributing.....) would have to be taken care of by you or outsourced.

I have a bunch of connections with investors and people looking to invest in start up companies.

email me if you are a interested or if you can come up with a ballpark figure.

if not good luck and make sure you let us know when the product will be released and if you need any beta testers

Jonesy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Marketing

Im a web designer so Big Cat if you ever need some advertisement or websites let me know!!!

windwords7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) windwords7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) windwords7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) windwords7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) windwords7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) windwords7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) windwords7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) windwords7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) windwords7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) windwords7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) windwords7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I have connections with many investors as well who could be interested in something like this. I also have a major connection with the one of the top business consultants in the U.S. (he works for companies like GE, Hughes Air, American Express, Cadence design, etc, etc).

Big Cat, sounds like it's time for you to start your own sup company and do things your way. Let me know if there is a way you want me to get involved.

Jake

HASH has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HASH has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HASH has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HASH has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HASH has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HASH has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    i'll market ur product here in lebanon when it's ready.
    Last edited by HASH; 06-12-2002 at 02:00 PM.
    Nobody can take away what I got.