Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    mustang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mustang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mustang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mustang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mustang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mustang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mustang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mustang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mustang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mustang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mustang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    suprised he didnt add super pump 250 to that list
    | Hoosiers | Irish | Colts | Pacers | Indians |

ground612 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ground612 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I have a couple question's, if infact Nitric Oxide does so well for body building, why isn't this product advertised on TV for the public, and if this is as safe to take as I've been reading, then why isn't this product FDA approved?

Location: belfast, Northern ireland, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Humblethug has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Humblethug has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Humblethug has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Humblethug has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Humblethug has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Humblethug has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Humblethug has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Humblethug has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    nice post i didnt really know what NO was untill now.
    id say it would be worth a try
    thanks for the info

Going a step further! starseller's Avatar
    starseller is just really nice. (+1000) starseller is just really nice. (+1000) starseller is just really nice. (+1000) starseller is just really nice. (+1000) starseller is just really nice. (+1000) starseller is just really nice. (+1000) starseller is just really nice. (+1000) starseller is just really nice. (+1000) starseller is just really nice. (+1000) starseller is just really nice. (+1000) starseller is just really nice. (+1000)
    You forgot SP250.
    Current journal: http://bbcom.me/1lXLKDv
    SPONSORED LOG BEAST PRODUCTS: http://bbcom.me/XLSn2H
    SPONSORED LOG BLUESTAR BLADE: http://bbcom.me/1ylSuDf
    SPONSORED LOG MAGNUM OPUS: http://bbcom.me/XLTxew

ground612 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ground612 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Oh also is there any "warnings" on this stuff for certain people that might have a thyroid condition, or any other condition that this could be harmful to take, with all the information on this stuff, I didn't read one thing about any warnings.

dyetrying91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dyetrying91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dyetrying91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dyetrying91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dyetrying91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dyetrying91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dyetrying91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dyetrying91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dyetrying91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dyetrying91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dyetrying91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    you guys know this thread is 5 years old right?

No I didn't know this site was so old..lol I'm just basing my questions on this new stuff called Force Factor and it has Nitric Oxide in it, and I would like to try this stuff, but I want to make sur I'm not going to die trying it either...lol

Going a step further! starseller's Avatar
    starseller is just really nice. (+1000) starseller is just really nice. (+1000) starseller is just really nice. (+1000) starseller is just really nice. (+1000) starseller is just really nice. (+1000) starseller is just really nice. (+1000) starseller is just really nice. (+1000) starseller is just really nice. (+1000) starseller is just really nice. (+1000) starseller is just really nice. (+1000) starseller is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by dyetrying91 View Post
    you guys know this thread is 5 years old right?
    Yes, tho it is what you get when people tell others to use the "search box".
    Current journal: http://bbcom.me/1lXLKDv
    SPONSORED LOG BEAST PRODUCTS: http://bbcom.me/XLSn2H
    SPONSORED LOG BLUESTAR BLADE: http://bbcom.me/1ylSuDf
    SPONSORED LOG MAGNUM OPUS: http://bbcom.me/XLTxew

I also didn't realize that I was getting answered by someone 17 years old too..lol is there a site that has professional people to answer drug related questions?

dyetrying91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dyetrying91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dyetrying91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dyetrying91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dyetrying91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dyetrying91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dyetrying91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dyetrying91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dyetrying91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dyetrying91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dyetrying91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by ground612 View Post
    I also didn't realize that I was getting answered by someone 17 years old too..lol is there a site that has professional people to answer drug related questions?
    Most of the people that will answer you question will be able to answer it far better than some "Expert"

Yeah ok kid, thanks for your expert opinion..lol when it comes to drugs and supplements, I'll put my faith in the hands of an expert over a teenager with no college background in this field anyday, thanks but no thanks.

Erikl93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I take the perscription medicines seroquil (seroquel) and clonodine, is it safe for me to take nitric oxide?

AgentUlod has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AgentUlod has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AgentUlod has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Erikl93 View Post
    I take the perscription medicines seroquil (seroquel) and clonodine, is it safe for me to take nitric oxide?
    This thread is pretty old, some infos might have changed

martin.morasch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have a couple question's, if infact Nitric Oxide does so well for body building, why isn't this product advertised on TV for the public, and if this is as safe to take as I've been reading, then why isn't this product FDA approved?
    FDA is only going to approve products that are to cure something. and takes several years before you see an FDA approval on ANYTHING. Nitric Oxide has been on the market for about 6 years now...the good, bad, and the ugly would have already surfaced. I use Super Pump Max and have always seen results and differences between on/off cycles.

martin.morasch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yeah ok kid, thanks for your expert opinion..lol when it comes to drugs and supplements, I'll put my faith in the hands of an expert over a teenager with no college background in this field anyday, thanks but no thanks.
    Then write your own post smart ass

ramone2485 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ramone2485 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ramone2485 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ramone2485 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ramone2485 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ramone2485 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ramone2485 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ramone2485 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ramone2485 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ramone2485 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ramone2485 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    This post was VERY helpful. I was cautious of N.O. before, but after reading this, there seems to be nothing wrong with it. I will definitely buy some now.

southparkbbb is just really nice. (+1000) southparkbbb is just really nice. (+1000) southparkbbb is just really nice. (+1000) southparkbbb is just really nice. (+1000) southparkbbb is just really nice. (+1000) southparkbbb is just really nice. (+1000) southparkbbb is just really nice. (+1000) southparkbbb is just really nice. (+1000) southparkbbb is just really nice. (+1000) southparkbbb is just really nice. (+1000) southparkbbb is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by ramone2485 View Post
    This post was VERY helpful. I was cautious of N.O. before, but after reading this, there seems to be nothing wrong with it. I will definitely buy some now.
    way to bump an old post.... tempted to neg

edit: i wouldnt say this thread is entirely accurate either for the matter

there is a difference between the different no products on the market: some use l-arginine, some beta-alanine, l-citrulline,citrulline malate; kinda varies from product to product on the ingrediants used

Pablizzo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pablizzo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pablizzo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pablizzo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pablizzo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pablizzo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pablizzo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pablizzo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pablizzo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pablizzo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pablizzo is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    This post is so old, I don't even know 90% of these products.

lololspamlolol has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    N.O is proven to cure cancer, and AIDS. It's magic. I normally bench 200 Lbs. without it, but when I drink it, I bench 900 Lbs.

noarmsjustlegs is not very helpful. (-500) noarmsjustlegs is not very helpful. (-500) noarmsjustlegs is not very helpful. (-500) noarmsjustlegs is not very helpful. (-500) noarmsjustlegs is not very helpful. (-500) noarmsjustlegs is not very helpful. (-500) noarmsjustlegs is not very helpful. (-500) noarmsjustlegs is not very helpful. (-500) noarmsjustlegs is not very helpful. (-500) noarmsjustlegs is not very helpful. (-500) noarmsjustlegs is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by lololspamlolol View Post
    N.O is proven to cure cancer, and AIDS. It's magic. I normally bench 200 Lbs. without it, but when I drink it, I bench 900 Lbs.
    Strong first post.

yahooabby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile hi Need help and advice- I bought ASSULT( Muscle pharm) , started two days before,

HI your info was very precise and helpful.
    as i written, I started ASSULT( Muscle Pharma) two days back.
    first day i took half scoop with water at 9 pm and went to gym for 1 hr. ( WENT TO BAD AT 12 but cud nt sleep till 4 AM)
    Yesterday, I took half scoop with at 6 PM eve, went to gym around 8 pm to 9.45.( went to bad, brain was nt as active as first day but it was not sound sleep as well)
    -
    Is there some precaution, solution to fix it as Its very diff for me to visist gym in morning.
    my goals are remove my belly and getting muscles tone, I may have 15-18% body fat.
    Please help,

joebacon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    So what happens when you come off NO any side effects like lost weight?

Pastorhipp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by AFJON2003 View Post
    Since the boards have become overwhelmingly swamped with questions about Nitrix Oxide products (even more so than creatine) I have decided to make a FAQ and info post that will hopefully become sticky like the creatine FAQ.

The Brands:
    HERC (Unither)
    Muscle Volumizer (Weider)
    Nitrix (BSN)
    Nitrogenx
    NO2 (MRI)
    NoX2 (Pinnacle)
    NoX3 (Universal)
    NP2 (IDS)
    Trac (MHP)

Nitric Oxide is currently one of the hottest supplements on the market and viewed by many as the new "BREAKTHROUGH" supplement. Considered by many as the next best thing to Creatine, Nitric Oxide has flooded the market in multiple forms from multiple companies. Despite all the rush, for the most part they are ALL EQUAL. There are some general guidelines you want to stick with when on nitric oxide. Take 2-3 times daily at evenly spaced intervals on an empty stomach. Make sure one of your doses is 30-60 minutes prior to exercise. Drink plenty of water while taking nitric oxide. I recommend 1 gallon a day on training days and 3/4 of a gallon on off days. You do NOT need to cycle nitric oxide products like you do creatine. Follow these guidelines and it WILL work. I have taken a couple bottles of NOX2 and despite what some claim (probably due to not properly dosing) it really does work, and it works well. Nitric Oxide is not a miracle product though, so you can't automatically assume once you take it gains will come. Just like everything else, it takes time. Make sure you take nitric oxide consistently and try and not forget to take it. The main effects nitric oxide give you is the longer lasting and larger "pump" you get while at the gym. It's not just for looks, it helps you lift heavier weights, and gives better muscle endurance. This is done by the transfer of more blood into the muscles by increased vascularity. On my first week on NOX2 I added 15 pounds to my benchpress and used 10 lb heavier dumbbells on my incline presses. I didn't want to leave the gym. The pump you get is longer lasting and much more fulfilling. If you're deciding which brand to take, don't worry too much, like I said before they are almost all equal. For all of you who have visited GNC and asked a biased 140lb ******* which is better, of course they are going to tell you NO2 because that’s the product they sell and are trained to sell. That’s like asking a car salesman if you should buy a bike instead, it's just plain stupid. Now, to the FAQ!

Q: Is NO2 better than [insert random brand here]?
    A: No, to be downright honest with you, there are very tiny differences between the brands and choosing one over the other is going to make no difference.

Q: Is Nitric Oxide a steroid?
    A: No, absolutely not. Nitric oxide products affect the size of you arteries and veins, they have nothing to do with hormones.

Q: Is Nitric Oxide safe to take?
    A: As of today, after NUMEROUS studies, the only results from nitric oxide products are positive. They directly correlate with muscle building.

Q: What type of gains can I expect to see when I take Nitric Oxide?
    A: Well, just like any other supplement, that depends on your current position in body building and diet and exercise plan. If you can't get your diet straight or workout regularly, don't even bother wasting your money on supplements. If everything is in check, you'll see some gains, but don't expect a miracle.

Q: If I take Nitrix Oxide am I going to get all "veiny"?
    A: No, your body fat determines that. Although nitric oxide products DO increase vascularity, only VERY low body fat percentages will notice an increase in "veinyness".

Q: How does Nitric Oxide work?
    A: Nitric Oxide stimulates the synthesis of protein in your muscle, and the protein forms muscle tissue. This is performed by increasing the size of your blood vessels. The increase in size allows more oxygen and blood to be carried to the working muscle, which provides a bigger "pump" and increased stamina. With the increased stamina you can lift heavier weights and more repetitions which leads to building bigger leaner muscles.

I hope this helps everybody out on their questions about Nitrix Odide. If you have anymore questions about it please post your question in THIS topic and I will answer it with a reply or a PM as soon as possible. This will help keep our forums clear of garbage posts and questions that can be answered without creating another post.

*Note to Mods* Please make this sticky!

-Jon
    Good evening Jon, Im a 36 year old, 151 lb, white male who enjoys life and being active. Over a year ago, ongoing stress and anxiety began to take a toll on my health. Back in Dec of 2012, I was diagnosed with fibromyalgia. It has been difficult to adjust to but understand that I DO NOT take any prescription medication for my condition. To the day I continue to enjoy life along with the physical pain. The most difficult thing is dealing with constant fatigue. Myalgia is to be understood as an auto-immune disease, where my immune system fights itself. Here is my question: will a nitric oxide supplement help me in my condition? - Pastorhipp

Oxct is not very well liked. (-100) Oxct is not very well liked. (-100) Oxct is not very well liked. (-100) Oxct is not very well liked. (-100) Oxct is not very well liked. (-100) Oxct is not very well liked. (-100) Oxct is not very well liked. (-100) Oxct is not very well liked. (-100) Oxct is not very well liked. (-100) Oxct is not very well liked. (-100) Oxct is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by Pastorhipp View Post
    Good evening Jon, Im a 36 year old, 151 lb, white male who enjoys life and being active. Over a year ago, ongoing stress and anxiety began to take a toll on my health. Back in Dec of 2012, I was diagnosed with fibromyalgia. It has been difficult to adjust to but understand that I DO NOT take any prescription medication for my condition. To the day I continue to enjoy life along with the physical pain. The most difficult thing is dealing with constant fatigue. Myalgia is to be understood as an auto-immune disease, where my immune system fights itself. Here is my question: will a nitric oxide supplement help me in my condition? - Pastorhipp
    He posted that 8 ****ing years ago.

AlberthLopez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile Doubt

Can i take 2 no at the same time? I have the NOxplode2.0 and the juggernaut. I was trying to buy my creatine but they recommended me the juggernaut because it contains creatine. Is this true? Can I really take both of these supplements? Thanks