Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: 6 pac

smith2fy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) smith2fy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) smith2fy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) smith2fy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by DCR2489 View Post
    You know bro, if your at 9% and you can't see abs, that means that they aren't built up enough (probably along with the rest of your body) for them to show. I suggest you bulk up for a while and concentrate on compound movements whilst training your abs hard and heavy 1-2 times a week like every other muscle. Worry about getting them to show in another 6 months to a year.
    like is aid, i can see my abs and i have a small 6 pac, but i just was wondering this whole time wat i might need to do to achieve a mroe defined or grooved 6 pac, that is all! and also the rest of my body is defined and built up my biceps ( 14") r the best thing on my body!

Glennm is just really nice. (+1000) Glennm is just really nice. (+1000) Glennm is just really nice. (+1000) Glennm is just really nice. (+1000) Glennm is just really nice. (+1000) Glennm is just really nice. (+1000) Glennm is just really nice. (+1000) Glennm is just really nice. (+1000) Glennm is just really nice. (+1000) Glennm is just really nice. (+1000) Glennm is just really nice. (+1000)
    if you said you have 9-10% bodyfat and you want to see your abs, and all you're doing is complaining how they are small, why not just research on what type of exercises to do? god damnit, why are the youth nowadays so bloody incompetent. Read the stickies on the site, they are stickies for a reason. Don't expect great feedback from a question which is answered over and over and over on this forum.

negged.
    I hate signatures, but I love irony.

Registered User B.b. in stress!'s Avatar
    B.b. in stress! will become famous soon enough. (+50) B.b. in stress! will become famous soon enough. (+50) B.b. in stress! will become famous soon enough. (+50) B.b. in stress! will become famous soon enough. (+50) B.b. in stress! will become famous soon enough. (+50) B.b. in stress! will become famous soon enough. (+50) B.b. in stress! will become famous soon enough. (+50) B.b. in stress! will become famous soon enough. (+50) B.b. in stress! will become famous soon enough. (+50) B.b. in stress! will become famous soon enough. (+50) B.b. in stress! will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Glennm View Post
    if you said you have 9-10% bodyfat and you want to see your abs, and all you're doing is complaining how they are small, why not just research on what type of exercises to do? god damnit, why are the youth nowadays so bloody incompetent. Read the stickies on the site, they are stickies for a reason. Don't expect great feedback from a question which is answered over and over and over on this forum.

negged.
    i was going to add that even if ur really lean, there is a posiblity that u may not see ur 6 pac because a lack of musculature down there. I've been depressed at this realization after waiting so long cutting and not even seeing anything down there.

u may want to try crunches that involve tucking ur knees in at the same time. imagine a reverse crunch + a regular crunch. trust me these stimulate the area a whole bunch

however, the true role of the abdominal musculature is for STABILIZATION. therefore, crunches really aren't anatomically the best way to train them; crunches causes too much trunk flexion, which really doesn't mimic the role of the abdominals. Instead read these articles:
    - http://www.t-nation.com/findArticle....6-049-training
    - http://www.t-nation.com/findArticle....6-091-training
    - http://www.t-nation.com/readTopic.do?id=459822
    - http://www.t-nation.com/readTopic.do?id=1515405

the last one really is awesome. on monday, i did one set of overhead squats with just around 20 lbs and repped out 20 or so and a set of plate loaded front squats (holding 25 lb plate in front of body and squating) but stopped on both cause i didn't feel anything worked. however, today my abs r still sore.

LASTLY, the abs r actually fast-twitch muscle fibers so if u really want them to grow and get stronger, only train them with 15 or LESS reps. No matter how many times you've seen pros do it, try not to do sets of a bijillion crunches. < keep that in mind
    Last edited by B.b. in stress!; 04-04-2007 at 08:51 PM.

tim770 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tim770 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tim770 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tim770 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tim770 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tim770 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tim770 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tim770 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tim770 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tim770 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tim770 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by smith2fy View Post
    im not stupid guys
    hehe

is this guy for real...

his profile claims a 334 squat at 142 bodyweight... um according to my kilgore chart that puts him at near olympic levels? ... and he can't even add 20+20+40?

i call a bluff... some troll's fooling around with usernames...

Mercurix will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mercurix will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mercurix will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mercurix will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mercurix will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mercurix will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mercurix will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mercurix will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mercurix will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mercurix will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mercurix will become famous soon enough. (+50)

The only obvious thing for you to do, being already at 9% is to build up your muscles kid. Get some weights on those ab crunches and be happy if in 8-12 months you have what you were looking for. Also, work out your obliques to accentuate your 6 pack area.

And so true about 6 packs being 90s, hehehe. The movie 300 took it to new heights.
    Last edited by Mercurix; 04-05-2007 at 01:13 AM.

markyg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) markyg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) markyg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) markyg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) markyg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) markyg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) markyg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) markyg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) markyg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) markyg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) markyg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by J.L.C. View Post
    Your total for the day is 100%, that's the only possibility.

so....20/20/40 means you are leaving something out.

100% - 80% = 20% missing

if you eat 20% carbs, 20% fat, and 40% protein - what is making up the other 20% of your daily total?
    Give that man a geeeeeetar!! Wonder if the OP will finally get this?
    "The hardest part in lifting, is NOT to lift..." - Me

First meet results:
    Squat 140kg (+15kg PR)
    Bench 130kg (+10kg PR)
    Deadlift 185kg (+25kg PR)

Second meet results:
    Squat 175kg (+5kg PR)
    Bench 140kg (= PR)
    Deadlift 210kg (+5kg PR)

TXScout2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TXScout2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TXScout2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TXScout2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TXScout2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TXScout2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TXScout2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TXScout2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TXScout2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TXScout2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TXScout2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    40% protein + 20% carbs + 20% fats + unsatisfactory 6 pack + 14 biceps = 100% WTF?

Mercurix will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mercurix will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mercurix will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mercurix will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mercurix will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mercurix will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mercurix will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mercurix will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mercurix will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mercurix will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mercurix will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Talking ..

lol

30/7/66 is just really nice. (+1000) 30/7/66 is just really nice. (+1000) 30/7/66 is just really nice. (+1000) 30/7/66 is just really nice. (+1000) 30/7/66 is just really nice. (+1000) 30/7/66 is just really nice. (+1000) 30/7/66 is just really nice. (+1000) 30/7/66 is just really nice. (+1000) 30/7/66 is just really nice. (+1000) 30/7/66 is just really nice. (+1000) 30/7/66 is just really nice. (+1000)
    No regrets, only lessons learnt.

iWillShowU has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) iWillShowU has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) iWillShowU has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) iWillShowU has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) iWillShowU has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) iWillShowU has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) iWillShowU has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) iWillShowU has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) iWillShowU has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) iWillShowU has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) iWillShowU has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    wank 3 times a day
    <<< red badge of honour

- Bulk Goal acheived
    - Cut to 15% Bf
    - Bench Press 2x BW by Dec 2007.