Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by squanto View Post
    Nah. You ain't sh*t. That's why you need this whole "chosen one" schtick. Outside of your nazi clique no one takes your mythology seriously.
    Are we talking European culture? It's not "nazi clique" thinking to recognize the contributions to science and society made and how these countries compare to many non-white ones. Claiming some kind of genetic mastery or supremacy is one thing, but do you really think African countries or South America are so much greater? Even other very advanced societies, such as those in Asia, have more than a few issues with them. Not that European society is perfect, which it's not. Historically plagued with wars and strife, but they also hit a lot of home runs, when it comes down to it. Things like the Bill of Rights and such.

I don't see why it's so frowned on and instantly considered to be Nazi ideology for white people to do the same thing other cultures do and are celebrated for. Something they should be doing, frankly. I love Mexico, and it's got it's faults to be sure, but there is a lot good about that culture and it's people -- one thing they are, is very proud of their heritage, culture and history. Good for them. I think they have a lot to be proud about and I can admire that aspect, but suddenly -- if I want to reflect on *my* culture, I've got somebody yelling at me and calling me a Nazi, always. It's bullchit -- and I know Polaris, he's a good poster and not some Nazi fuk either, so if your statement was more due to past history, well you're wrong on that one too.

My culture is unceremoniously throwing the corpses of confederates and nazis in the ground and pissing on their graves.
    So, white culture then? Btw, how many nazis or confederates have you personally stood up to? If it's predictably zero, then calm down there, bud. Typing on a keyboard is not the same thing as storming the beaches of Normandy, sorry to break that to you.
    All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.

- Arthur Schopenhauer

2011change is a name known to all. (+5000) 2011change is a name known to all. (+5000) 2011change is a name known to all. (+5000) 2011change is a name known to all. (+5000) 2011change is a name known to all. (+5000) 2011change is a name known to all. (+5000) 2011change is a name known to all. (+5000) 2011change is a name known to all. (+5000) 2011change is a name known to all. (+5000) 2011change is a name known to all. (+5000) 2011change is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by dabbmw2002 View Post
    While many people may not have dual citizenship, if he flew to Israel and landed he could have apply for it and get it almost immediately. Several Russian oligarchs did that when Putin was on their asses.

The main thing for Jews was they needed a home base to do live and get away from their dirty work. Israel is the playground for the ****s and criminals Jews
    ***Disclaimer: All posts made by [2011change] are works of satire and made for entertainment use only.***

freeheeler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) freeheeler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) freeheeler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) freeheeler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) freeheeler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) freeheeler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) freeheeler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) freeheeler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) freeheeler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) freeheeler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) freeheeler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The purest most simple definition of a lame b*tch wanting a participation trophy it's someone being proud of being white. Good job dork, you were born.
    You mean like every tranny and gay pha$$ot ever born???
    Scubastevo :-What percentage of women have STDs? (serious) If I just wanted to go bareback with any girl that I could get with, what are my chances of ending up bed ridden with STDs?

Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Nah. You ain't sh*t. That's why you need this whole "chosen one" schtick. Outside of your nazi clique no one takes your mythology seriously.
    negged

LOL
    #11bangbang

Recommended reading:

Mein Kampf (Unabridged Version)
    Hitler's Revolution (Richard Tedor)
    March of the Titans: The complete history of the White race (Arthur Kemp)
    Killing Hope (William Blum)
    The Decline of the West (Oswald Spengler)

If I don't post within 48 hours then that means the jews/feds got me and the Misc has been compromised.

BackwoodsGa is a name known to all. (+5000) BackwoodsGa is a name known to all. (+5000) BackwoodsGa is a name known to all. (+5000) BackwoodsGa is a name known to all. (+5000) BackwoodsGa is a name known to all. (+5000) BackwoodsGa is a name known to all. (+5000) BackwoodsGa is a name known to all. (+5000) BackwoodsGa is a name known to all. (+5000) BackwoodsGa is a name known to all. (+5000) BackwoodsGa is a name known to all. (+5000) BackwoodsGa is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Polaris View Post
    Chuck Jewmer probably doesn't have that many years left anyway, so what does he care about the country becoming a 3rd world chit hole?

He's probably elated by the idea of the goyim suffering. The fact that POSs like that can make a good living being POS bureaucrats that do nothing but champion things destroy the country is quite galling.
    Exactly 💯.

Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    My culture is unceremoniously throwing the corpses of confederates and nazis in the ground and pissing on their graves.
    Shut the fuk up you retarded commie spastic

squanto is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) squanto is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) squanto is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) squanto is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) squanto is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) squanto is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) squanto is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) squanto is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) squanto is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) squanto is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) squanto is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by JUSA View Post
    I don't see why it's so frowned on and instantly considered to be Nazi ideology for white people to do the same thing other cultures do and are celebrated for.
    I'm going to give you a different energy bc I respect you.

I think the answer is only understood in the context of a society and you seem to want to view it in the context of the individual. Plenty of good books on this if you're interested.
    No war but class war

d4bad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) d4bad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) d4bad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) d4bad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) d4bad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) d4bad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) d4bad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) d4bad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) d4bad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) d4bad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) d4bad has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Hello? Based department.

BeachPro11 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BeachPro11 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BeachPro11 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BeachPro11 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BeachPro11 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BeachPro11 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BeachPro11 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BeachPro11 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BeachPro11 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BeachPro11 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BeachPro11 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Gainzzz View Post

When this is one of the biggest "conservative" voices in America you know the future is looking grim lol.

Left wing Jews, right wing Jews, it doesn't matter. They just can't help it.
    Yeah that is pretty pathetic. Of course color of skin makes a difference. Not the actual skin color itself, but what the skin color signifies as far as IQ, mental abilities, violent tendencies etc.

There is a large disparity between IQ levels for example based on ethnicity. This is not a racist thing to say, but rather a scientific fact. So to say something like what Shapiro did is just flat out wrong. Not to mention races of different people tend to have different values and cultures, so by one race taking over another..for example hispanics here in the US replacing traditional white Euro culture, white culture is being eradicated.
    Words to live by...."You're at the shopping mall with your girl but a hot chick walks by. Are you going to look at the hot girl? No. You use your peripheral vision."

Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'm going to give you a different energy bc I respect you.

I think the answer is only understood in the context of a society and you seem to want to view it in the context of the individual. Plenty of good books on this if you're interested.
    Link books

squanto is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) squanto is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) squanto is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) squanto is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) squanto is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) squanto is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) squanto is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) squanto is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) squanto is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) squanto is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) squanto is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by freeheeler View Post
    You mean like every tranny and gay pha$$ot ever born???
    No war but class war

JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by BeachPro11 View Post
    There is a large disparity between IQ levels for example based on ethnicity. This is not a racist thing to say, but rather a scientific fact.
    A couple comments on this:

1) I'm not entirely sold on IQ being as impactful as some have made it out to be.

2) I do not know for myself, but I've seen others -- and full disclosure it's posters with more shall we say 'controversial' opinions on whites Vs other races and also our friends in the Tribe -- but I do recall them saying that IQ tests were altered by Jewish interests at one point. Originally, they evaluated empathy or some other trait that Jewish people by and large lacked greatly. And, like certain texts in the Bible, that portion was just taken out.

I don't vouch for any of it, which I never verified and clearly did not commit all that well to memory. I do also recall somewhere reading some of the origins in IQ tests came from eugenics, which would be another reason for me not to take them as be-all-end-alls.
    All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.

- Arthur Schopenhauer

J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Any idea where I'll be sent?

The purest most simple definition of a lame b*tch wanting a participation trophy it's someone being proud of being white. Good job dork, you were born.
    Originally Posted by dakensta View Post
    I got replaced yesterday, by some guy without fukced up knees and shoulders.
    Never felt better.
    Originally Posted by Bodhy View Post
    For years they've been telling you Great Replacement is a conspiracy theory.

And we still, for many years to come.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/PUUf9sZ.png[/ig]
    Originally Posted by J.L.C. View Post
    Any idea where I'll be sent?
    A collection of the most smug faggots on the misc.

5'3" 300lbs Fudge Rounds Jasonw1178's Avatar
    Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Gainzzz View Post

When this is one of the biggest "conservative" voices in America you know the future is looking grim lol.

Left wing Jews, right wing Jews, it doesn't matter. They just can't help it.
    But it's really not about the color, it is about the culture and ideology.

Originally Posted by Jasonw1178 View Post
    "The browning of America" is literally white people (and their culture) being replaced.

You can't even imagine this happening in non-white countries because it's so absurd. Whites have been programmed to accept their erasure. Just questioning it will see you labelled as a racist. And they've made being racist the worst thing a person can be. What a coincidence.

Zelensky has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zelensky has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zelensky has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zelensky has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zelensky has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zelensky has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zelensky has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zelensky has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zelensky has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zelensky has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zelensky has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

BeachPro11 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BeachPro11 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BeachPro11 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BeachPro11 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BeachPro11 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BeachPro11 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BeachPro11 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BeachPro11 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BeachPro11 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BeachPro11 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BeachPro11 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by JUSA View Post
    A couple comments on this:

1) I'm not entirely sold on IQ being as impactful as some have made it out to be.

2) I do not know for myself, but I've seen others -- and full disclosure it's posters with more shall we say 'controversial' opinions on whites Vs other races and also our friends in the Tribe -- but I do recall them saying that IQ tests were altered by Jewish interests at one point. Originally, they evaluated empathy or some other trait that Jewish people by and large lacked greatly. And, like certain texts in the Bible, that portion was just taken out.

I don't vouch for any of it, which I never verified and clearly did not commit all that well to memory. I do also recall somewhere reading some of the origins in IQ tests came from eugenics, which would be another reason for me not to take them as be-all-end-alls.
    You can say that, but Asians, as in Oriental type Asians from Japan, Korea, China etc, have overall higher IQs than whites.

So there is no conspiracy there as I highly doubt Jews are trying to help out Asians.

But forget about actual tests, look at real life results. Asian and white based countries are by far the most advanced 1rst world. Hispanic and black based countries are the least advanced and 3rd world. I would put middle eastern based countries with blacks and Hispanics but they got lucky enough to find black gold and so they have 'advanced' countries. The ones with no black gold?

Not so advanced.
    Words to live by...."You're at the shopping mall with your girl but a hot chick walks by. Are you going to look at the hot girl? No. You use your peripheral vision."

It is completely about color as I explained above. The color of skin does not make one smart or not. It is what people with brown or black skin have inside of them, as in the DNA, that makes them unable to create 1rst world countries.

J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You can say that, but Asians, as in Oriental type Asians from Japan, Korea, China etc, have overall higher IQs than whites.

So there is no conspiracy there as I highly doubt Jews are trying to help out Asians.

But forget about actual tests, look at real life results. Asian and white based countries are by far the most advanced 1rst world. Hispanic and black based countries are the least advanced and 3rd world. I would put middle eastern based countries with blacks and Hispanics but they got lucky enough to find black gold and so they have 'advanced' countries. The ones with no black gold?

Not so advanced.
    It is completely about color as I explained above. The color of skin does not make one smart or not. It is what people with brown or black skin have inside of them, as in the DNA, that makes them unable to create 1rst world countries.

Can you share some support for these claims?

Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Could you provide us some examples of predominately non white countries that provide a similar Quality of Life to those of Majority white ones (that non whites tend to be so eager to flock to, nonetheless)?

So far...you've had nothing but feels and feminine hysteria, as I predicted. You can always move to a majority nonwhite country, if you feel they are doing it better (in a few select cases like Japan or Singapore that might be true), but for some reason I suspect that you never will.

ColdandChilly is just really nice. (+1000) ColdandChilly is just really nice. (+1000) ColdandChilly is just really nice. (+1000) ColdandChilly is just really nice. (+1000) ColdandChilly is just really nice. (+1000) ColdandChilly is just really nice. (+1000) ColdandChilly is just really nice. (+1000) ColdandChilly is just really nice. (+1000) ColdandChilly is just really nice. (+1000) ColdandChilly is just really nice. (+1000) ColdandChilly is just really nice. (+1000)
    Can you share some support for these claims?
    Africa never invented metal working on their own lol

Originally Posted by ColdandChilly View Post
    Africa never invented metal working on their own lol
    Cool

Some recent studies date the inception of iron metallurgy in Africa between 3000 BCE and 2500 BCE

Eggert, Manfred (2014). "Early iron in West and Central Africa". In Breunig, P (ed.). Nok: African Sculpture in Archaeological Context. Frankfurt, Germany: Africa Magna Verlag Press. pp. 1–2.

Holl, Augustin F. C. (June 2020). "The Origins of African Metallurgies". Oxford Research Encyclopedias. 22 (4): 415–438 (PDF pp. 1–45). doi:10.1093/acrefore/9780190854584.013.63. ISBN 9780190854584. OCLC 7869925414.

Not exactly support for dude's claims tho

Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Cool

Some recent studies date the inception of iron metallurgy in Africa between 3000 BCE and 2500 BCE

Eggert, Manfred (2014). "Early iron in West and Central Africa". In Breunig, P (ed.). Nok: African Sculpture in Archaeological Context. Frankfurt, Germany: Africa Magna Verlag Press. pp. 1–2.

Holl, Augustin F. C. (June 2020). "The Origins of African Metallurgies". Oxford Research Encyclopedias. 22 (4): 415–438 (PDF pp. 1–45). doi:10.1093/acrefore/9780190854584.013.63. ISBN 9780190854584. OCLC 7869925414.

Not exactly support for dude's claims tho

Europe Middle Ages -

Africa today -

You're a low IQ and very dishonest person.

ChangGang has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangGang has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangGang has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangGang has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangGang has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangGang has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangGang has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangGang has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangGang has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangGang has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangGang has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    As the official representative of the Asian Delegation, I'd like to make an official declaration:

We, the Asians, do not wish to see Whites being replaced by subhuman 3rd world dikk sukking trash.

Why? Because we, the Asians, are a high IQ race who are capable of being grateful and acknowledge that it is the White man who built this country to what it is today: A country so great and prosperous that it attracts all the people around the world wishing to come here to make a better future for themselves.

All you Blacks, Mexicans, Indians, and yes, even Asians, you are simply retarded f4gg0ts incapable of creating something that is equally as good as what the White man has created.

There is absolutely zero good reasons for you subhuman pieces of ungrateful dogchit to become the primary demographic of the USA. NONE.

To cheer on the death/replacement of White people in the West is an act of pure dysgenic low IQ self destruction. If you retarded low IQ f4gg0ts would just turn down your obnoxiously loud reggaeton/mexican music/mumblerap/punjabi ear cancer for 5 minutes and actually think this through, you'd come to the same conclusion.

If you like ANYTHING at all about the West, and appreciate why your parents/grandparents made the decision to risk everything to leave their country of origin to come here, then it is in your best interest to maintain this same power structure and not have it replaced by subhuman street chitters, dog eaters, drug dealing, obese, low impulse, low IQ, piece of 3rd world trash.

I do not wish to live in a Black/Mexican/Indian majority country. Not because I hate these people. No, racism (pure racism, that is to hate a person purely on their skin color) is not an actual thing. It's not real because it's an unbelievably stupid ideology. However, none of the people belonging to these groups have ever proven themselves with the same track record as the White man.

Pls stop being short sighted dikk sukking retards and stop listening to dysgenic dikk sukking White cuck like squanto or dakensta or those retarded satanic jews.

A country that is majority White is simply Right.
    Last edited by ChangGang; 05-25-2024 at 04:57 PM.

ChangGang has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangGang has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangGang has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangGang has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangGang has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangGang has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangGang has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangGang has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangGang has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangGang has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangGang has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Remember one thing when engaging in this specific conversation/debate:

100% of the "POC" worshipping, bbc dikk sukking, ethnicel, White shabbos self hating cucks who are in favor of White replacement, are typing out their posts on a computer, in the comfort of their own homes, in White Western built country.

You will never find a post that is in favor of White replacement that is being posted from a 3rd world chithole.

ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ChangGang View Post
    As the official representative of the Asian Delegation, I'd like to make an official declaration:

We, the Asians, do not wish to see Whites being replaced by subhuman 3rd world dikk sukking trash.

Why? Because we, the Asians, are a high IQ race who are capable of being grateful and acknowledge that it is the White man who built this country to what it is today: A country so great and prosperous that it attracts all the people around the world wishing to come here to make a better future for themselves.

All you Blacks, Mexicans, Indians, and yes, even Asians, you are simply retarded f4gg0ts incapable of creating something that is equally as good as what the White man has created.

There is absolutely zero good reasons for you subhuman pieces of ungrateful dogchit to become the primary demographic of the USA. NONE.

To cheer on the death/replacement of White people in the West is an act of pure dysgenic low IQ self destruction. If you retarded low IQ f4gg0ts would just turn down your obnoxiously loud reggaeton/mexican music/mumblerap/punjabi ear cancer for 5 minutes and actually think this through, you'd come to the same conclusion.

If you like ANYTHING at all about the West, and appreciate why your parents/grandparents made the decision to risk everything to leave their country of origin to come here, then it is in your best interest to maintain this same power structure and not have it replaced by subhuman street chitters, dog eaters, drug dealing, obese, low impulse, low IQ, piece of 3rd world trash.

I do not wish to live in a Black/Mexican/Indian majority country. Not because I hate these people. No, racism (pure racism, that is to hate a person purely on their skin color) is not an actual thing. It's not real because it's an unbelievably stupid ideology. However, none of the people belonging to these groups have ever proven themselves with the same track record as the White man.

Pls stop being short sighted dikk sukking retards and stop listening to dysgenic dikk sukking White cuck like squanto or dakensta or those retarded satanic jews.

A country that is majority White is simply Right.
    Indians in America have higher iq than Asians in America...and Jews. lol. I actually agree with your overall point, the West is a white creation, a great one at that. But you Asians are no better than the Indians in the West...in fact the Indians earn more and are smarter. In fact, the people who try to have anchor babies the most in recent years are Asians. The UK is a good example...the Indians there have been there for decades upon decades, and no one said **** until the Muslims and Asians and Africans infiltrated. You have your own issues, speak to your own people as well Ching Chang.

Originally Posted by ChangGang View Post
    Pls stop being short sighted dikk sukking retards and listening to dikk sukking White cuck like squanto or dakensta or those retarded satanic jews.
    They're simply incapable, and the level of stupidity is astounding.

Originally Posted by ghostfacedup View Post
    Indians in America have higher iq than Asians in America...and Jews. lol.
    Yet they're fleeing their third world chit hole and coming to the US, or the like. What's your point?

ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Polaris View Post

Yet they're fleeing their third world chit hole and coming to the US, or the like. What's your point?
    my point is very clear. Chang is being disingenuous. And i wouldn't say they are "fleeing" either. Mass uncontrolled migration is a recent thing enabled by libs, leftists, and Ashkenazis.

Originally Posted by ghostfacedup View Post
    Indians in America have higher iq than Asians in America...and Jews. lol. I actually agree with your overall point, the West is a white creation, a great one at that. But you Asians are no better than the Indians in the West...in fact the Indians earn more and are smarter. In fact, the people who try to have anchor babies the most in recent years are Asians. The UK is a good example...the Indians there have been there for decades upon decades, and no one said **** until the Muslims and Asians and Africans infiltrated. You have your own issues, speak to your own people as well Ching Chang.
    I have no idea how you read my post and then responded in the way you did. What you're attempting to communicate is completely irrelevant to my post.

And nobody in real life believes Indians are higher IQ than East Asians.