Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    monster0ultra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) monster0ultra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) monster0ultra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) monster0ultra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) monster0ultra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) monster0ultra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) monster0ultra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) monster0ultra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) monster0ultra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) monster0ultra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) monster0ultra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Luc1fer View Post
    You're contrarian just for the sake of it, and this time it makes you look retarded.
    I think you're an alright guy but:

1. You don't have any logical refutation of my point.

2. Since my entire point was that debating is stupid, it's not like you would win in a fight either so you're still in the wrong if going that route.
    People make fun of blacks, Indians and Muslims all the time on this site and no one cares. I make fun of landwhales, and all these simps show up.

At least blacks, Indians and Muslims are human beings. Landwhales belong in a zoo. They aren't even human. What is there to be offended over?

latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Didn't even watch all of it. The guy in the white is a total idiot yeah he may have money and nice things but he has absolutely nothing inside of him but stupidity and when he dies he can't take all those nice things or his money with him but the memory of his stupidity will go with him cause that's all he will be remembered for.

Complete jack azz. Was so ridiculous I would almost have thought it was scripted to talk in such a way but sadly that's his mentality

Oh and there is nothing alpha about the guy.
    "it takes a wise man to know when he is in error and a noble man to admit to it"

SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by monster0ultra View Post
    I hate to say it but I'm kind of on the bald guy's side.

Debating shouldn't be a skill a man should be proud of. Consider all of the common situations that you may find yourself in. If you're the boss, you don't debate your employees, you just tell them to do it. If you're the employee, it doesn't matter how logical the argument you present to your boss is, whatever they decide goes so what difference does it make. Debating your GF or wife? Just LOL. If you're running a business, do you debate your customers? No you just present the best value proposition you can and they buy it or they don't.

Debating essentially is a bitch way to have a fight and because we live in a society where you get thrown in jail and blacklisted from employment if you fight, we now see people debating on the internet all the time. If you have a problem with another man, square up or STFU.
    this insight brought to you by

AP5 / PRO-Fap

latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by SirFapsAIot View Post
    this insight brought to you by

He talks like it doesn't he.

"If you have a problem with another man square up or shut the f up?"

Do you have the mentality of a 7th grader bro?

Things like discussion and reasoning and talking things out probably flies over your head I'm guessing. Must not be cool enough for you or make you look hard enough.

You are an idiot and a misfit if you think that way. Real men do not think or behave that way only insecure, beta, don't know how to act wanna be tough guys act that way

You probably just need to grow up a little. Keep thinking that way and jail is on your future
    "it takes a wise man to know when he is in error and a noble man to admit to it"

6gorillion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6gorillion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6gorillion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6gorillion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6gorillion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6gorillion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6gorillion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6gorillion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6gorillion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6gorillion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6gorillion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I agree with bald prisoner brah. No, money doesn't determine how successful and happy you are in life, it's not the end all be all, but its way more important than fat bitch tits brah is trying to say too.

he's bragging about having $5 to his name? lmao

eddiehaskell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eddiehaskell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eddiehaskell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eddiehaskell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eddiehaskell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eddiehaskell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eddiehaskell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eddiehaskell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eddiehaskell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eddiehaskell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eddiehaskell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by 6gorillion View Post
    I agree with bald prisoner brah. No, money doesn't determine how successful and happy you are in life, it's not the end all be all, but its way more important than fat bitch tits brah is trying to say too.

he's probably saying $5 because he knows it leads to misc style pissing match of comparing who is "better"/happier based on who has more money.

Originally Posted by eddiehaskell View Post
    he's probably saying $5 because he knows it leads to misc style pissing match of comparing who is "better"/happier based on who has more money.
    Yeah, I got the sense he was being humble and sort-of flippant with the $5 comment. He knew he was addressing an idiot.

ChangGang has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangGang has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangGang has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangGang has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangGang has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangGang has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangGang has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangGang has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangGang has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangGang has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangGang has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Debating shouldn't be a skill a man should be proud of. Consider all of the common situations that you may find yourself in. If you're the boss, you don't debate your employees, you just tell them to do it. If you're the employee, it doesn't matter how logical the argument you present to your boss is, whatever they decide goes so what difference does it make. Debating your GF or wife? Just LOL. If you're running a business, do you debate your customers? No you just present the best value proposition you can and they buy it or they don't.

Debating essentially is a bitch way to have a fight and because we live in a society where you get thrown in jail and blacklisted from employment if you fight, we now see people debating on the internet all the time. If you have a problem with another man, square up or STFU.
    Now, I fully agree that every man should be willing to square up at the first sign of disrespect. Intellectualizing yourself out of a physical confrontation is 100% a bitch ass move, 100%.

But to twist and distort man's ability to reason, debate, and be logically sound as a feminine trait tells me you're a complete try hard.

Now, I've seen multiple posts from you HINTING that you think nobody would say the stuff they say to you in real life, and that nobody would dare confront you, and many posts like that. Cool, you're supposed to have that kind of attitude.

What concerns me is that I have never actually seen you discuss combat sports (boxing, MMA, techniques, fight tactics, fight IQ, none of that) before. The only claim to fame for you to have this tough guy mentality seems to come from that one time you mogg'd that jew f4gg0t hayjews Cucksti with your lifting videos and height.

And the fact that you've taken steroids.

Don't tell me you're one of those fkn lifting boomer who thinks lifting big weights = able to fight. That's not you, right?

For real, have you ever stepped in a ring before? Have you sparred? Have you had actual street fights against people who know how to fight? Have you wrestled? Highschool, college, anything? Genuinely curious.

From first hand experience, I will tell you, there is absolutely nothing more cathartic than absolutely fkn ethering a person whose in a higher position of power than you, by purely making them look astoundingly stupid and incoherent using pure words/logic/reason alone.

I get so much joy out of bullying people and making them face head on at the realization that I've just made them literally speechless at their own stupidity, logical inconsistency, and hypocritical and conflicting worldview and political beliefs.

Ever make someone so mad by logically trapping them, you can see them steam up, red with anger, pure seethe in their eyes, and you KNOW that they want to get physical with you, but even THEN that option is out the window because they know that you possess deadly words AND hands. So they just have to take the L and absolutely stew in their anger LMAO.

Do you know those feels?

Originally Posted by ChangGang View Post
    Now, I fully agree that every man should be willing to square up at the first sign of disrespect. Intellectualizing yourself out of a physical confrontation is 100% a bitch ass move, 100%.

Do you know those feels?
    One of the most stupid comments I've ever read

You clearly have never even been in a bad situation. Only wanma be tough guys talk that talk but if you want to walk it all I can say is INB4 you land a felony charge get caught up in the court system, pay for an attorney get a record. And why? Cause some retard misfits acted like an idiot and baited you into something?

Now when you get swung on. Yep time to flip that record but other than that.

What you said was sheer nonsense

violentpasta is just really nice. (+1000) violentpasta is just really nice. (+1000) violentpasta is just really nice. (+1000) violentpasta is just really nice. (+1000) violentpasta is just really nice. (+1000) violentpasta is just really nice. (+1000) violentpasta is just really nice. (+1000) violentpasta is just really nice. (+1000) violentpasta is just really nice. (+1000) violentpasta is just really nice. (+1000) violentpasta is just really nice. (+1000)
    Bald dude's girl looks like chit too, lmao. She looks like she could hula hoop through a cheerio

ChangGang has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangGang has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangGang has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangGang has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangGang has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangGang has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangGang has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangGang has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangGang has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangGang has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangGang has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by latverian41 View Post
    One of the most stupid comments I've ever read

You clearly have never even been in a bad situation. Only wanma be tough guys talk that talk but if you want to walk it all I can say is INB4 you land a felony charge get caught up in the court system, pay for an attorney get a record. And why? Cause some retard misfits acted like an idiot and baited you into something?

Now when you get swung on. Yep time to flip that record but other than that.

What you said was sheer nonsense
    shut up you dweeb

ToningWasTooHarshForMe atgbrahsrs's Avatar
    atgbrahsrs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) atgbrahsrs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) atgbrahsrs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) atgbrahsrs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) atgbrahsrs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) atgbrahsrs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) atgbrahsrs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) atgbrahsrs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) atgbrahsrs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) atgbrahsrs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) atgbrahsrs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Damn.

No matter what he said the other guy had hair and that is when he lost it.
    communist until you get rich
    rightwing until financially secure
    atheist until the plane starts falling
    slootist until you get married
    muslim after you get married

shut up you dweeb
    Negged. If that went over your head you deserve it DWEEB.

atgbrahsrs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) atgbrahsrs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) atgbrahsrs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) atgbrahsrs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) atgbrahsrs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) atgbrahsrs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) atgbrahsrs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) atgbrahsrs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) atgbrahsrs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) atgbrahsrs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) atgbrahsrs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

But to twist and distort man's ability to reason, debate, and be logically sound as a feminine trait tells me you're a complete try hard.

Now, I've seen multiple posts from you HINTING that you think nobody would say the stuff they say to you in real life, and that nobody would dare confront you, and many posts like that. Cool, you're supposed to have that kind of attitude.

What concerns me is that I have never actually seen you discuss combat sports (boxing, MMA, techniques, fight tactics, fight IQ, none of that) before. The only claim to fame for you to have this tough guy mentality seems to come from that one time you mogg'd that jew f4gg0t hayjews Cucksti with your lifting videos and height.

And the fact that you've taken steroids.

Don't tell me you're one of those fkn lifting boomer who thinks lifting big weights = able to fight. That's not you, right?

For real, have you ever stepped in a ring before? Have you sparred? Have you had actual street fights against people who know how to fight? Have you wrestled? Highschool, college, anything? Genuinely curious.
    Honestly have to agree with this.

Ex criminals -> aggression -> needs to be put down with a bullet.

Also, Emelianenko style fire fights where you go for eyes, jugular, weak points in the cranium is the real deal.

redwine91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) redwine91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) redwine91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) redwine91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) redwine91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) redwine91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) redwine91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) redwine91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) redwine91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) redwine91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) redwine91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

This.

Plus is the misc soft all of a sudden? wtf the dude is literally preaching black pill reality. Life is too short for mediocrity. The idea of having it all in every aspect of life is no longer “douchebag” to me. It’s the only way

Originally Posted by redwine91 View Post
    This.

Plus is the misc soft all of a sudden? wtf the dude is literally preaching black pill reality. Life is too short for mediocrity. The idea of having it all in every aspect of life is no longer “douchebag” to me. It’s the only way

leaving mediocrity = going to prison and selling courses for habits

again, I think he deserves the bullet

Doesn't surprise me most the misc is on the bald guys side. Half of the misc is wanna be Andrew tates anyways

You look up and admire that jack azz cause you have no foundation on what a real man is and is suppose to be. I've failed on that calling more than once in my life buy my foundation never went away

If you think that clown is someone tl follow all I can say is let thr blind lead the blind

DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by violentpasta View Post
    Bald dude's girl looks like chit too, lmao. She looks like she could hula hoop through a cheerio
    is this his girlfriend?
    https://www.instagram.com/watson_fit/reel/C7B6cxCu4Aj/

"Fitness influencer and coach" struggles to do three pushups in a row...

Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by DolphinPilot View Post
    is this his girlfriend?

Wow, is he a manlet?
    When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home.

Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by DolphinPilot View Post
    is this his girlfriend?

Struggling to believe this guy isn’t just playing a character. But the fact he has defenders on here is even more comical.

I’ll give you defenders a pass if you’re under 21yo. We were all simpleminded knuckle heads at one point.
    𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖘𝖊 𝖆 𝖈𝖍𝖊𝖈𝕶, 𝖓𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖘𝖊 𝖆 𝖇𝖎𝖙𝖈𝖍

█▓▒▒░░🧵Make trolls invisible: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=180234573 ░░▒▒▓█

Moppy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Moppy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Moppy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Moppy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Moppy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Moppy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Moppy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Moppy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Moppy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Moppy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Moppy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by 6gorillion View Post

Bragging? He was asked how much money he has and answered truthfully, no more no less.

Bald roid brah hopped out of his seat every time his argument was challenged and he had no response other than threats and insults. Insecurity was palpable.

alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    To be fair, in a society that values/promotes narcissism, the ‘alpha male’ is basically going to resemble the grandiose narcissistic male.

In a different culture with different values, the commonly held perception of an ‘alpha male’ might look rather different.

eddiehaskell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eddiehaskell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eddiehaskell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eddiehaskell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eddiehaskell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eddiehaskell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eddiehaskell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eddiehaskell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eddiehaskell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eddiehaskell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eddiehaskell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Luc1fer View Post
    Struggling to believe this guy isn’t just playing a character. But the fact he has defenders on here is even more comical.

I’ll give you defenders a pass if you’re under 21yo. We were all simpleminded knuckle heads at one point.
    we have a lot of men out here looking for role models...the loud and boisterous "alpha" imagine makes them tingle. a huge market out there for "alpha" crap.

Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by alltrapbrah View Post
    To be fair, in a society that values/promotes narcissism, the ‘alpha male’ is basically going to resemble the grandiose narcissistic male.

In a different culture with different values, the commonly held perception of an ‘alpha male’ might look rather different.
    That’s why it’s in quotes. If there was a valid definition, it would be closer to a respected leader.

█▓▒▒░░🧵Make trolls invisible: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=180234573 ░░▒▒▓█

doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Watson's gf is an ex hooker or stripper i cant remember which and his insta is covered with pics of him with her Ex boyfriend Jamals kids.

Does the dude even have kids of his own or is Wesley firing blanks?
    Last edited by doughnutking; 05-18-2024 at 05:28 PM.

LogicalLifts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LogicalLifts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LogicalLifts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LogicalLifts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LogicalLifts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LogicalLifts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LogicalLifts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LogicalLifts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LogicalLifts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LogicalLifts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LogicalLifts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Not sure how anyone can listen to that idiot without laughing.

He has deeply rooted insecurities, likely stemming from bad parenting + growing up poor. Continual references to money / symbols as 'status' make him reek of poverty, srs.

I wonder why folks like that try to talk about social standing / class when they themselves are bereft of it. Christ.

Originally Posted by eddiehaskell View Post
    we have a lot of men out here looking for role models...the loud and boisterous "alpha" imagine makes them tingle. a huge market out there for "alpha" crap.
    That’s a good point, there’s a void in society and unfortunately young men are attaching to that vapid, plastic version of masculinity.

Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I think you're an alright guy but:

1. You don't have any logical refutation of my point.

2. Since my entire point was that debating is stupid, it's not like you would win in a fight either so you're still in the wrong if going that route.

Debating is a revelation of truth, & if you want to change peoples hearts & minds you aren’t going to get that through beating them into submission, you get that by reasoning with them & proving why you’re view is more logical than others.

If you can’t reason with someone & the conflict is going to cause nothing but continual damage between two parties, then you should just separate, and if that doesn’t work..perhaps fighting may be necessary as a last resort.

The Creampie Guy Masterchieffer's Avatar
    Masterchieffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Masterchieffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Masterchieffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Masterchieffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Masterchieffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Masterchieffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Masterchieffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Masterchieffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Masterchieffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Masterchieffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Masterchieffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Huh, almost like blasting steroids and flashing money doesn’t make up for having no moral character. Imagine if this was news to you lol
    Voted Trump 2020 but holding out for DeSantis / Vivek ‘24 crew

FJBiden

F e n t a n y l kills more Americans each year than covid ever did

2A has nothing to do with hunting, FJB

Obesity and wokeness is the real epidemic

Masterchieffer assumes no liability for posts

Based since November ‘07

Rawdog and Creampie women I’ll never see again crew

Went from HS drop out to top .5% income crew

See Krackerjacked’s sig

GaryRidgway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GaryRidgway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GaryRidgway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GaryRidgway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GaryRidgway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GaryRidgway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GaryRidgway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GaryRidgway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GaryRidgway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GaryRidgway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GaryRidgway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I gaurantee the baldcel is married to a stripper, pornstar, or onlyfans sloot.
    Fat Guy Coalition
    2024 Bulking Crew
    90/90 Breathing Crew

Reps for life: N0rds