View Poll Results: Do you actually believe the Jews running/destroying the world is a real thing?

Voters
53. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, it is real

46 86.79%
  • No, it's a laughable conspiracy theory on all counts

7 13.21%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I said on the FiresofNerd forum that misc was a fukking chit filled toilet and should have thrown overboard years ago.

This is why.
    Back off, Warchild.

Seriously.

FelixTheCat1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FelixTheCat1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FelixTheCat1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FelixTheCat1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FelixTheCat1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FelixTheCat1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FelixTheCat1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FelixTheCat1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FelixTheCat1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FelixTheCat1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FelixTheCat1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Bodhy View Post
    I said on the FiresofNerd forum that misc was a fukking chit filled toilet and should have thrown overboard years ago.

This is why.

... yet here you are.

StainlesSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StainlesSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StainlesSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StainlesSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StainlesSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StainlesSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StainlesSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StainlesSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StainlesSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StainlesSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StainlesSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by FelixTheCat1919 View Post
    ... yet here you are.
    Such a perfect burn damn I'm on spread
    I got this

ninetynine8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ninetynine8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ninetynine8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ninetynine8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ninetynine8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ninetynine8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ninetynine8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ninetynine8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ninetynine8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ninetynine8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ninetynine8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    the industrial revolution destroyed the world

crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    In a way they do but not because of some nefarious scheme.

Its because they have friends in high places who get them good jobs. I would do the same thing if I had a high powered job.

Plus they hold their kids accountable not to be schlubs but to make something out of themselves. That seems to me like something others should strive to do, not something to tear down and bad mouth.
    "To be a warrior is not a simple matter of wishing to be one. It is rather an endless struggle that will go on to the very last moment of our lives. Nobody is born a warrior, in exactly the same way that nobody is born an average man. We make ourselves into one or the other."-- Carlos Castaneda

GooBaaa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GooBaaa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GooBaaa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GooBaaa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GooBaaa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GooBaaa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GooBaaa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GooBaaa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GooBaaa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GooBaaa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GooBaaa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Bodhy View Post

This is why.
    You would know all about throwing chit

1WayTrainRides is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1WayTrainRides is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1WayTrainRides is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1WayTrainRides is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1WayTrainRides is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1WayTrainRides is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1WayTrainRides is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1WayTrainRides is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1WayTrainRides is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1WayTrainRides is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1WayTrainRides is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I nose it’s real.
    Railroad enthusiast crew

MeSoHawny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MeSoHawny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MeSoHawny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MeSoHawny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MeSoHawny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MeSoHawny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MeSoHawny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MeSoHawny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MeSoHawny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MeSoHawny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MeSoHawny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by crupiea View Post
    In a way they do but not because of some nefarious scheme.

Its because they have friends in high places who get them good jobs. I would do the same thing if I had a high powered job.

Plus they hold their kids accountable not to be schlubs but to make something out of themselves. That seems to me like something others should strive to do, not something to tear down and bad mouth.
    Again, completely false.

Their ethics and laws come from the Talmud, and the Talmud is rabbinical law that dictates how they treat each other and non Jews.

This is not just some sort of ingroup preference or people working hard. Its a religious cult built on their ethnicity that has specific laws for them and laws for you. Those laws not only expect them to preference in group behaviour, they intentionally set out to subvert their host communities. They seek to subvert them and weaken so that they can exploit the people.

Its amazing how many people actually know so little about Jews. What you just posted is cookie cutter goy slop garbage.

This chit is literally written into their religious texts. You can go and read it right now.

userO1ROTHKVUIA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) userO1ROTHKVUIA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) userO1ROTHKVUIA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) userO1ROTHKVUIA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) userO1ROTHKVUIA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) userO1ROTHKVUIA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) userO1ROTHKVUIA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) userO1ROTHKVUIA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) userO1ROTHKVUIA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) userO1ROTHKVUIA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) userO1ROTHKVUIA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Secretly?

Formula0ne is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Formula0ne is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Formula0ne is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Formula0ne is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Formula0ne is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Formula0ne is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Formula0ne is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Formula0ne is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Formula0ne is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Formula0ne is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Formula0ne is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by MyGhettoFantasy View Post
    You've made an attribution that is incorrect. I did not reference any pictures posted itt. I can see how you could take my statements as referring to some other post but I was not. I am on mobile and did not click on the images you are referring to. I have since writing this reply, though, but those aren't my posts or thoughts so I won't defend their veracity.

We can start with Biden's cabinet for a sampling of what I am referring to.

I disagree that we have to reduce the comparative population to within the United States. There are considerable sized ethnic groups here from every major region of the world that have not had as much success as their Jewish peers here in the United States.

We can agree to disagree on this point.

I dunno what studies or other materials you are referring to regarding Jewish intelligence.

I think Jewish traditions, in particular the bar mitzvah, give a cultural, spiritual, and pyschological competitive edge to young Jewish men that honor them. They don't waste time trying to figure "who they are" in the lberal Western sense. They know who they are and they get straight to business. That's how it appears to me, anyway. I'm not Jewish so I could be wrong.

I am right leaning, as well. I'm not a Republican, though.

I don't have any conspiracy theories beyond cronyism or nepotism (those are conspiratorial). I do, however, think it is prudent to pay more attention going forward.

I wasn't saying you positively based your thoughts off the pictures ITT, I just said you can't use those, and I said that you have to prove your original claim that Jewish people are in power more than their populations numbers would fit.

If you don't want to narrow it down to the US, then you have to include positions of power for populations in India, South America, Africa, and all Asian countries into your stats. That's just basic logic. Once you include everything, the stats change.

So, before we go further, prove your first claim with sources. Show that Jewish people are in power more than their population should suggest.

(there could be nepotism going on, I wouldn't be surprised at that, most groups do that).

Originally Posted by MeSoHawny View Post
    Its cringe because you are an ignorant retard and completely ass phucked by so much propaganda you dont even know whats real or not anymore.

The Protocols of the Elders of Zion - this was a document that Jews have been insisting for over a hundred years is a forgery, yet almost every single damn thing in it is coming to pass despite it being published in 1903. So a book that is over 120 years old, outlines the Jewish Zionist plot for global domination to the letter and its all playing out exactly as outlined

Its nothing short of pathetic to have evidence like this (and this book scratches the surface) combined with all the evidence of history, their Talmud and what you see happening before you every single day only to discount it as a conspiracy theory.

You are a phucking idiot at this point to call this a conspiracy theory.

https://www.threeworldwars.com/protocols.htm
    https://dawnkelly.com.au/protocols-o...lders-of-zion/

PUBLISHED IN 1903

You sound like you have schizophrenia. I'm serious. I know this has zero chance of convincing you but you really need help.

You circled a random part of some random image that suggests what... that Jewish people as a whole have the desire to "destroy intellect"? LOL, maybe they successfully started with you. What does that even mean. Sorry man, this is not a coherent argument for a healthy adult.

Originally Posted by ChangGang View Post
    This post is either satire, or this oblivious jew dikk sukking retard literally typed into ChatGPT, "Type me the most boomerish, generic, goyish, jewish apologetics deflection, template in defense of the jews with the least amount of effort imaginable" and then copy and pasted that AI response here.

Observe the tactic that he is employing.

The unending layers of stupidity, in which the onus is on US, the reader, to dispel his retardation. He knows it would be too much work for anybody to take on. It is a battle of attrition, in which he wishes to win out by being unrelentingly clueless.

literally a formula.

A rabbiFormula.
    I didn't use GPT, and I'm not at all Jewish.

What "tactic" am I employing exactly? You mean, me saying that nobody has actually made a coherent argument ITT or shown any real evidence of anything? Me not getting as angry as you as some picture, how I didn't start rambling about "Zion" and the "intent to destroy intellect" or some weird stuff like that?

Stop getting so angry, state your argument like a rational, healthy adult and I'll listen.

ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    No I don't believe that.

Jewish people are one of the most successful groups in America when it comes to business ownership and wealth creation. With that comes some influence in our society. It can be an interesting topic to read on, but overall I feel the influence some credit jewish people with having is far overblown and not realistic.

Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by sam212 View Post
    They value education more than any other ethnic group. Therefore, most of the Jews do well. But they are overwhelmingly represented in positions of power, and I think it’s because of nepotism. They seek power and control more than any other ethnic/racial group. e.g. next president of Mexico is likely to be a Jewish woman, even when there are less than 50k Jews living in Mexico.

The educated and hardworking/ high IQ factor alone is not enough to achieve the power and control they have. Asians (both south and east) have a larger population than Jews in the US and are equally as qualified and educated. However the number of Asians in powerful positions is far less. Why is that?

Because jews thrive on controlling other races and exploiting them. An asian/white doesn’t necessarily want to exploit others, but just wants to do productive work.

Jews literally have made it a goal to enslave all non-jews, just like their “religion” tells them to do
    #11bangbang

Recommended reading:

Mein Kampf (Unabridged Version)
    Hitler's Revolution (Richard Tedor)
    March of the Titans: The complete history of the White race (Arthur Kemp)
    Killing Hope (William Blum)
    The Decline of the West (Oswald Spengler)

If I don't post within 48 hours then that means the jews/feds got me and the Misc has been compromised.

Registered User MyGhettoFantasy's Avatar
    MyGhettoFantasy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MyGhettoFantasy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MyGhettoFantasy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MyGhettoFantasy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MyGhettoFantasy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MyGhettoFantasy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MyGhettoFantasy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MyGhettoFantasy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MyGhettoFantasy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MyGhettoFantasy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MyGhettoFantasy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Formula0ne View Post
    I wasn't saying you positively based your thoughts off the pictures ITT, I just said you can't use those, and I said that you have to prove your original claim that Jewish people are in power more than their populations numbers would fit.

If you don't want to narrow it down to the US, then you have to include positions of power for populations in India, South America, Africa, and all Asian countries into your stats. That's just basic logic. Once you include everything, the stats change.

So, before we go further, prove your first claim with sources. Show that Jewish people are in power more than their population should suggest.

(there could be nepotism going on, I wouldn't be surprised at that, most groups do that).
    Of the 30 members (past and present) of the Biden administration 1/3 have been/are Jewish.

Within the United States population they are 1/42.

Their representation in the Biden cabinet is roughly 14 times higher than their representation in the general public.

There haven't been enough cabinet members overall to reach the odds of 1/42 within the population, yet we have a number of 9.

If you do not think that the Biden cabinet positions are powerful and influential positions you'll need to give me your definition of what constitutes a position of power and influence.
    The closer we approach the uncertainty of life's ending the more we wish to trade all of the things we have acquired in exchange for all of the things we have lost: wealth for youth, knowledge for fresh curiosity, resignation for hope. We'd trade our wisdom for new experiences, but it is wisdom that will teach us that at the end of the road the only new experience is death.

ChangGang has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangGang has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangGang has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangGang has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangGang has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangGang has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangGang has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangGang has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangGang has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangGang has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangGang has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I didn't use GPT, and I'm not at all Jewish.

What "tactic" am I employing exactly? You mean, me saying that nobody has actually made a coherent argument ITT or shown any real evidence of anything? Me not getting as angry as you as some picture, how I didn't start rambling about "Zion" and the "intent to destroy intellect" or some weird stuff like that?

Stop getting so angry, state your argument like a rational, healthy adult and I'll listen.
    So you didn't use ChatGPT, not jewish, and completely oblivious to how fkn retarded and generic you sound.

Which leaves only 1 rational deduction: you are a dikk sukking White cuck NPC whose neck deep in jew propaganda.

That settles it, then. I'll DEFINITELY put in effort to convince you, bro.

Girthquake505 is a name known to all. (+5000) Girthquake505 is a name known to all. (+5000) Girthquake505 is a name known to all. (+5000) Girthquake505 is a name known to all. (+5000) Girthquake505 is a name known to all. (+5000) Girthquake505 is a name known to all. (+5000) Girthquake505 is a name known to all. (+5000) Girthquake505 is a name known to all. (+5000) Girthquake505 is a name known to all. (+5000) Girthquake505 is a name known to all. (+5000) Girthquake505 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by S0Jack3d View Post
    The jewish mafia doesnt exist
    It's funny, if you ever have a chance to go the the mob museum in Vegas, more mobsters have names like Cohen, Levin, or Kaplan than Giordano, Moretti, or Ferrari.

Formula0ne is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Formula0ne is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Formula0ne is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Formula0ne is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Formula0ne is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Formula0ne is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Formula0ne is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Formula0ne is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Formula0ne is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Formula0ne is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Formula0ne is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Of the 30 members (past and present) of the Biden administration 1/3 have been/are Jewish.

Within the United States population they are 1/42.

Their representation in the Biden cabinet is roughly 14 times higher than their representation in the general public.

There haven't been enough cabinet members overall to reach the odds of 1/42 within the population, yet we have a number of 9.

If you do not think that the Biden cabinet positions are powerful and influential positions you'll need to give me your definition of what constitutes a position of power and influence.

Can you prove the bolded? Quick research shows me that Biden’s cabinet consists of:

8 Catholics
    5 Jews
    2 Baptists
    2 Hindus
    Several whose religious affiliation isn't known.

That's the most I could find on it.

So again, where's your proof that 10 of them have been or are Jewish? Biden himself is catholic.

On top of that, Jewish people often have higher grades and this leads them to positions like this. That would explain some of it. It's not logical to think they've somehow banded together in some conspiracy to eliminate intellectual thought lol.

Second task, please show me how these supposed 10 Jewish cabinet people know each other beyond working for Biden, and any evidence at all they plotted this as some conspiracy.

Originally Posted by ChangGang View Post
    So you didn't use ChatGPT, not jewish, and completely oblivious to how fkn retarded and generic you sound.

Which leaves only 1 rational deduction: you are a dikk sukking White cuck NPC whose neck deep in jew propaganda.

That settles it, then. I'll DEFINITELY put in effort to convince you, bro.

So because I don't believe in your propaganda, I am somehow... neck deep in propaganda?

Again, this makes no sense. Speak like an adult who isn't a severe alcoholic, and just tell me the point you're making. I don't "buy into" and Jewish propaganda, I don't even see any. I've never seen any pro-Jewish propaganda tbh.

I sound retarded because I didn't use GPT and I'm not Jewish, and I disagree with these random images and anti-Jewish propaganda?

Do you genuinely think you sound like the rational one here?

MyGhettoFantasy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MyGhettoFantasy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MyGhettoFantasy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MyGhettoFantasy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MyGhettoFantasy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MyGhettoFantasy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MyGhettoFantasy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MyGhettoFantasy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MyGhettoFantasy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MyGhettoFantasy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MyGhettoFantasy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Can you prove the bolded? Quick research shows me that Biden’s cabinet consists of:

8 Catholics
    5 Jews
    2 Baptists
    2 Hindus

So again, where's your proof that 10 of them have been or are Jewish? Biden himself is catholic.

On top of that, Jewish people often have higher grades and this leads them to positions like this. That would explain some of it. It's not logical to think they've somehow banded together in some conspiracy to eliminate intellectual thought lol.

Second task, please show me how these supposed 10 Jewish cabinet people know each other beyond working for Biden, and any evidence at all they plotted this as some conspiracy.
    https://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org...administration

You can cross reference the names listed with those in the Biden cabinet (past and present). Wiki has simple to read columns with names and pictures, and a complete listing of everyone currently serving and those that previously served under our current administration.

I haven't said anything about a plot to eliminate intellect. This is the second false attribution you have made about what I have said or where I have gotten information. The only conspiracies I have mentioned by name are cronyism and nepotism. Which most people commit, by the way. I haven't said those are particularly nefarious.

I don't need to provide any evidence that the members of his cabinet are part of some plot. I have not claimed that they are. I have claimed that the odds are incredible.

I don't need to furnish proof to suggest that people not to be naive but to be a skeptical of incredible odds and to pay attention. That is not a conspiracy theory. That is being inquisitive.

You could be right. It may be nothing more than an extraordinary set of improbable odds.
    The closer we approach the uncertainty of life's ending the more we wish to trade all of the things we have acquired in exchange for all of the things we have lost: wealth for youth, knowledge for fresh curiosity, resignation for hope. We'd trade our wisdom for new experiences, but it is wisdom that will teach us that at the end of the road the only new experience is death.

MeSoHawny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MeSoHawny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MeSoHawny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MeSoHawny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MeSoHawny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MeSoHawny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MeSoHawny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MeSoHawny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MeSoHawny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MeSoHawny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MeSoHawny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Just a conspiracy guys.

If these peoples names were Qi, Chang and Soh - you would notice.

Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Omnivium View Post
    I mean at the very least, they are vastly overrepresented in positions of power
    Right, the question is why/how
    𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖘𝖊 𝖆 𝖈𝖍𝖊𝖈𝕶, 𝖓𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖘𝖊 𝖆 𝖇𝖎𝖙𝖈𝖍

█▓▒▒░░🧵Make trolls invisible: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=180234573 ░░▒▒▓█

https://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org...administration

You can cross reference the names listed with those in the Biden cabinet (past and present). Wiki has simple to read columns with names and pictures, and a complete listing of everyone currently serving and those that previously served under our current administration.

I haven't said anything about a plot to eliminate intellect. This is the second false attribution you have made about what I have said or where I have gotten information. The only conspiracies I have mentioned by name are cronyism and nepotism. Which most people commit, by the way. I haven't said those are particularly nefarious.

I don't need to provide any evidence that the members of his cabinet are part of some plot. I have not claimed that they are. I have claimed that the odds are incredible.

I don't need to furnish proof to suggest that people not to be naive but to be a skeptical of incredible odds and to pay attention. That is not a conspiracy theory. That is being inquisitive.

You could be right. It may be nothing more than an extraordinary set of improbable odds.
    Apologies, I thought by you combating me highlighting the high rate of Jewish people in the cabinet, that you were supporting the people ITT who are claiming it's a conspiracy, that they somehow gathered together in some secret planned way for evil intentions.

If you're simply saying nepotism, sure, I wouldn't bet against that.

Apologies, I thought by you combating me highlighting the high rate of Jewish people in the cabinet, that you were supporting the people ITT who are claiming it's a conspiracy, that they somehow gathered together in some secret planned way for evil intentions.

If you're simply saying nepotism, sure, I wouldn't bet against that.
    PUBLISHED IN 1903

Lithre is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lithre is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lithre is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lithre is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lithre is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lithre is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lithre is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lithre is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lithre is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lithre is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lithre is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

8 Catholics
    5 Jews
    2 Baptists
    2 Hindus

So because I don't believe in your propaganda, I am somehow... neck deep in propaganda?

Again, this makes no sense. Speak like an adult who isn't a severe alcoholic, and just tell me the point you're making. I don't "buy into" and Jewish propaganda, I don't even see any. I've never seen any pro-Jewish propaganda tbh.

I sound retarded because I didn't use GPT and I'm not Jewish, and I disagree with these random images and anti-Jewish propaganda?

Do you genuinely think you sound like the rational one here?
    Fuk off K1ke
    If she vapes, bin her off.

If she smokes, light it up.

Roll on the weekend, sorted.

WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It does say in the bible from thousands of years ago that Jew will lend to many nations - even in the times of ancient Egypt they were enslaved by Pharaoh for being successful.

Then there's the theory that they are all kabbalah practicing satanists and the puppets of lucifer.
    "It's hard to be yourself in a world filled with haters" - WiseOldApe.

"Why be anything when you can be an influencer?" - WiseOldApe.

"It's not about what is said - it's about who it is said by" - WiseOldApe.

"People strive for equality, once they attain it, they fight for superiority" - WiseOldApe.

"Nobody hates authority more than one who themselves lusts after that exact authority" - WiseOldApe.

I'm not accusing you of this personally but I think this post is a great example of the sorts of trickery that can be used to misdirect and malign this topic in particular.

You can't have it in the mainstream. People still want to talk about it so they find alternative sources. Those alternative sources attract an ecletic group of people, of which some might be what people think of as "nazis".

People who are critical of having the conversation at all (not saying this is you) now have the ammunition to say "see, you're rubbing elbows with Nazis". They can take your thoughts in all kinds of misleading directions.