Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Godfrd824 View Post
    Not 15 minutes ago you posted in mumsters thread and had to take a shot at tradies, something about iq points. Every single post of yours has to have some sort of thinly veiled insult.

Every single post? Completely untrue. We could go back through two weeks of my posting and find next to no insults. And the post about tradies isn't a personal attack at any individual or a miscer.
    Back off, Warchild.

Seriously.

Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Bodhy View Post
    Every single post? Completely untrue. We could go back through two weeks of my posting and find next to no insults. And the post about tradies isn't a personal attack at any individual or a miscer.
    You don't see how someone who is a tradie could take offense. It honestly feels like maybe I'm crazy, because how is it that you can't see how grating you are. You're disliked even at reddit. That can't all be a coincidence. You need to change your ways. Remember you catch more bees with honey than shyt.
    When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home.

Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Godfrd824 View Post
    You don't see how someone who is a tradie could take offense. It honestly feels like maybe I'm crazy, because how is it that you can't see how grating you are. You're disliked even at reddit. That can't all be a coincidence. You need to change your ways. Remember you catch more bees with honey than shyt.

I'm not disliked at Reddit at all. Where did you get this from?

I'm just holding your feet to the fire because you made a demonstrably untrue claim, saying every post of mine is an insult. I'm also simply stating that all the hating around here is mostly entirely unjustified. It's why Wincel and I hold no punches when tackling neo Nazis. They spew hatred for no reason, spew vile hateful philosophies, then when someone responds in kind they cry and act like a victim. Then demand apologies. It's a formula you can retrofit to most of their posts.

They also get angry and claim people are trolling or insufferable etc. simply because they challenge their opinions. This is the West. Our region of the world is great because someone has the right to disagree and express their perspective. Those who don't like it can go to North Korea.

I'm not giving any ground to trolls who constantly insult people and chase them around, cry and play the victim when fired back upon, then gaslight people and demand apologies. I rebuff your offer, Jeffrey.
    Back off, Warchild.

Seriously.

Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Bodhy View Post
    I'm not disliked at Reddit at all. Where did you get this from?

I'm just holding your feet to the fire because you made a demonstrably untrue claim, saying every post of mine is an insult. I'm also simply stating that all the hating around here is mostly entirely unjustified. It's why Wincel and I hold no punches when tackling neo Nazis. They spew hatred for no reason, spew vile hateful philosophies, then when someone responds in kind they cry and act like a victim. Then demand apologies. It's a formula you can retrofit to most of their posts.

They also get angry and claim people are trolling or insufferable etc. simply because they challenge their opinions. This is the West. Our region of the world is great because someone has the right to disagree and express their perspective. Those who don't like it can go to North Korea.

I'm not giving any ground to trolls who constantly insult people and chase them around, cry and play the victim when fired back upon, then gaslight people and demand apologies. I rebuff your offer, Jeffrey.
    Couple of things to consider :

1.Bodhy has negative karma on reddit - I would consider that "disliked".
    2. Kaz dislikes Bodhy - that completely renders the entire "opposite group of e-friends theory", as does OPGenesis' dislike of him.

Starvation Mode GO! NitrogenWidget's Avatar
    NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by GooBaaa View Post
    2nd time seeing this.
    still looks like plates are on the ground.