Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Audioslave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Audioslave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Audioslave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Audioslave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Audioslave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Audioslave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Audioslave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Audioslave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Audioslave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Audioslave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Audioslave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by CalmWind View Post
    Jews control media and hollywood. So, I'm asking, which "countless movies" are you referring to, which was produced by Jewish heads that gave the greenlight (producers, directors, etc)

The Last Temptation of Christ, 1988

The book, and movie, was condemned by the Catholic Church, the Greek Orthodox Church, and almost all major Protestant denominations.

Just lol that you actually thought this was a Christian movie. It portrays Jesus as a philosopher struggling with lust and other sins. Blasphemous and insulting to my Lord and Savior.

The Ten Commandments.. is not a Christian movie. It's a Jewish movie, that Christians also believe in. But it's a JEWISH movie. About Moses and the writings in the Torah. Just because Christians also believe in the Torah, does not make it a CHRISTIAN movie. It's a Jewish movie.

No mention of Jesus Christ in this.

The main character is a nonreligious Jew.

Again, another Jewish movie.

Not Christian.

Jewish controlled Hollywood does everything in it's power to deny the existence of Christianity even though they have been in control of Hollywood for a very long time.
    Oh FFS... I don't know the faith of every single person who green lit all the movies. Who green lit the Blind Side about a homeless kid being taken in by a Christian family? I don't know... my point is the movies are getting made. Father Stu has plenty of distribution.. no one is blackballing Mark Wahlberg for it.
    YOU ARE NOT A SLAVE

401Delta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 401Delta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 401Delta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 401Delta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 401Delta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 401Delta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 401Delta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 401Delta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 401Delta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 401Delta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 401Delta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The world and country you enjoy, is here because of those "religious nutjobs".. the laws, the Constitution, the freedom, everything by efforts of righteous Men, blessed by God, who fought hard for the world you now enjoy you dumbass California reject.
    Actually...

...we've always ran this bish.

You mad, OP?

We're both playing a game...we're just better at it than you. And all you can do is cry about it.

الحمد لله رب العالمين miscerForLulz's Avatar
    miscerForLulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscerForLulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscerForLulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscerForLulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscerForLulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscerForLulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscerForLulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscerForLulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscerForLulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscerForLulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscerForLulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I can't roll my eyes any harder.

Imagine living in 2022 and still repeating the ridiculous debunked claims of Gerald Massey, or where you probably got it from, some regurgitation of Zeitgeist in some foul corner of the internet.
    Did you explain or anyone else? I'm still waiting.

rectifryer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rectifryer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rectifryer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rectifryer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rectifryer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rectifryer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rectifryer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rectifryer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rectifryer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rectifryer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rectifryer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    lol, you're repeating atheist nonsense.

You act as if the Catholic Church (btw Im not catholic), you act as if the Catholic church simply picked some obscure books out of thin air to codify it. These books had been widely adopted by many people already and were around for almost 300 years, since, again, written 60 AD. The Catholic church simply picked among the most used and popular books that people had already been using for centuries.

Further, the very existence of these formerly Jewish, turned Christian, writers, writing these things down in 60 AD, debunk any notion that you wrote. These beliefs were spread and prevalent. So even IF there were some Jews going around saying Jesus was only for Jews, there were also many Jews going around saying the opposite.

So nobody can claim that Jesus was originally only for Jews and somehow the evil Catholic church cherry picked some obscure books that somehow had been preserved for 300 years, with teachings nobody believes in, and somehow history is okay with that. Lol
    you're reading some sort of animosity into my claim that isn't there. I'm simply pointing out that there is discourse for the period from jesus' death until nicea. I agree that the gospels are kind of the whole point, and references to them are either accepted as valid or otherwise there's no point in discussion because then there's no way we're talking about christianity.

I am VERY interested in branches in religion from that time, so a bit of a projection into the discussion on my part.

I assume what martin luther did was revisit the same period and separate the wheat from the chaff. I think its important to review the modern protestant bible's lineage as well.
    Boycott foodservice industry crew

miscerForLulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscerForLulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscerForLulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscerForLulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscerForLulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscerForLulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscerForLulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscerForLulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscerForLulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscerForLulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscerForLulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by rectifryer View Post
    depends on what texts they considered holy...
    Do you know what's crazy? The idea that they decided what was canonical and what wasn't was based on absolutely no criteria. In order to say one is holy and one isn't, you need an original. However, we have no complete Bible from the time of Jesus. Over 90% of the manuscripts come from the 9th century onwards.

CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Audioslave View Post
    Oh FFS... I don't know the faith of every single person who green lit all the movies.
    I mean, you thought The Last Temptation of Christ was a Christian movie. It's subject material is actually offensive to Christians and it's been condemned by almost every single major Christian organization on planet earth.

And you listed Jewish movies. Those aren't Christian movies.

Father Stu has plenty of distribution.. no one is blackballing Mark Wahlberg for it.
    FATHER STU (2022)
    The film is way more than just an acting gig for Wahlberg, who recently told Insider that he spent “millions and millions of dollars” of his own money to partially self-fund “Father Stu” when no other financial backer would take on the project.

Distributed by : Sony Pictures, a Japanese company
    CEO of Sony Pictures : Tony Vinciquerra, a practicing Catholic Christian
    Written and Directed by : Rosalind Ross..... WIFE OF MEL GIBSON lmao!!!!

Do you see now?

Do you see?

I hope it's clear

Who green lit the Blind Side about a homeless kid being taken in by a Christian family?
    I haven't seen this one, so I can't comment on if it's an actual Christian movie or not.

But watching a popular clip on it, where they pray for Thanksgiving.... once again, a generic prayer that could be Jewish or anything. They intentionally left out "In Jesus name we pray, Amen"

"Heavenly father".... no mention of Jesus Christ, again.
    Last edited by CalmWind; 10-28-2022 at 08:59 AM.
    Ave Christus Rex

Toxic Masculinity crew.
    Pureblood crew.
    Wholesome crew.

CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by miscerForLulz View Post
    Do you know what's crazy? The idea that they decided what was canonical and what wasn't was based on absolutely no criteria. In order to say one is holy and one isn't, you need an original. However, we have no complete Bible from the time of Jesus. Over 90% of the manuscripts come from the 9th century onwards.
    We have no complete manuscript of ANYTHING from 2,000 years ago. Try that subversion tactic somewhere else.

But we do have fragments of the Gospel from as early as the 2nd century.
    Ave Christus Rex

Toxic Masculinity crew.
    Pureblood crew.
    Wholesome crew.

Audioslave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Audioslave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Audioslave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Audioslave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Audioslave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Audioslave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Audioslave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Audioslave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Audioslave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Audioslave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Audioslave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I mean, you thought The Last Temptation of Christ was a Christian movie. It's subject material is actually offensive to Christians and it's been condemned by almost every single major Christian organization on planet earth.

And you listed Jewish movies. Those aren't Christian movies.

FATHER STU (2022)
    The film is way more than just an acting gig for Wahlberg, who recently told Insider that he spent “millions and millions of dollars” of his own money to partially self-fund “Father Stu” when no other financial backer would take on the project.

Distributed by : Sony Pictures, a Japanese company
    CEO of Sony Pictures : Tony Vinciquerra, a practicing Catholic Christian
    Written and Directed by : Rosalind Ross..... WIFE OF MEL GIBSON lmao!!!!

Do you see now?

Do you see?

I hope it's clear

I haven't seen this one, so I can't comment on if it's an actual Christian movie or not.

But watching a popular clip on it, where they pray for Thanksgiving.... once again, a generic prayer that could be Jewish or anything.

"Heavenly father".... no mention of Jesus Christ, again.
    Any movie that portrays Jesus as the son of god is a Christian enough in my opinion. I know that Walhberg self funded the movie - he actually got the idea from Mel Gibson. My point was that he was able to do that and continue forward with his career though. Why don't the all powerful "Jews" silence him and allow this?

Blind Side is very clearly about a Christian family and Christian values... you'll pick up on that if you watch it.
    YOU ARE NOT A SLAVE

BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The world and country you enjoy, is here because of those "religious nutjobs".. the laws, the Constitution, the freedom, everything by efforts of righteous Men, blessed by God, who fought hard for the world you now enjoy you dumbass California reject.
    The founding fathers were anything but religious nutjobs. I have way more in common with them than you ever will. Religion is great in keeping the nuclear family intact, instilling good values, etc.. Where it goes wrong is with people like you, religious nutjobs who still wish we were in the crusades.

Also, the country and freedom we still have today is thanks to people like me. Not you.
    USMC 0311
    *Ice Hockey/Lacrosse Crew*
    *fukkin zeezbrah when pickin up chicks but do one thing to fuk it up/cant sustain after that night crew*
    *C7 GS Vette Crew*

Any movie that portrays Jesus as the son of god is a Christian enough in my opinion. I know that Walhberg self funded the movie - he actually got the idea from Mel Gibson. My point was that he was able to do that and continue forward with his career though. Why don't the all powerful "Jews" silence him and allow this?

Blind Side is very clearly about a Christian family and Christian values... you'll pick up on that if you watch it.
    My point is, Jews didn't greenlight nor back the film. Christians did.

So you proved my point.
    Ave Christus Rex

Toxic Masculinity crew.
    Pureblood crew.
    Wholesome crew.

My point is, Jews didn't greenlight nor back the film. Christians did.

So you proved my point.
    And the Blind Side?
    YOU ARE NOT A SLAVE

Originally Posted by BullittEV View Post
    The founding fathers were anything but religious nutjobs. I have way more in common with them than you ever will. Religion is great in keeping the nuclear family intact, instilling good values, etc.. Where it goes wrong is with people like you, religious nutjobs who still wish we were in the crusades.

Also, the country and freedom we still have today is thanks to people like me. Not you.
    It was religious people who came to this country in search of RELIGIOUS FREEDOM that started this entire thing. And all of the laws are based on the holy text of these "religious nutjobs", you dumbass. You have nothing in common with the strong, God fearing men who built the world we live in.

Religion is not just a tool for societal engineering. God is real, and many men far greater than you or me, pushed along history with God blessing them.

You sound like a blue haired lib
    Ave Christus Rex

Toxic Masculinity crew.
    Pureblood crew.
    Wholesome crew.

And the Blind Side?
    Copy paste what I wrote already.

"I haven't seen this one, so I can't comment on if it's an actual Christian movie or not. But watching a popular clip on YT, where they pray for Thanksgiving.... They intentionally left out "In Jesus name we pray, Amen" ... Christians pray to Jesus. This prayer in the film could be a Jewish prayer, or even a generic prayer of a Muslim. They start out with "Heavenly father".... no mention of Jesus Christ, again.
    Ave Christus Rex

Toxic Masculinity crew.
    Pureblood crew.
    Wholesome crew.

BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    It was religious people who came to this country in search of RELIGIOUS FREEDOM that started this entire thing. And all of the laws are based on the holy text of these "religious nutjobs", you dumbass. You have nothing in common with the strong, God fearing men who built the world we live in.

Religion is not just a tool for societal engineering. God is real, and many men greater than you, far greater than you or me, pushed along history with God blessing them.

You sound like a blue haired lib
    Shut up, altar boy pussy. You never served this country and never will do anything but talk about some divisive religious bullchit the same way the retarded leftists talk about slavery. Youre all bottom feeders.
    USMC 0311
    *fukkin zeezbrah when pickin up chicks but do one thing to fuk it up/cant sustain after that night crew*
    *C7 GS Vette Crew*

We have no complete manuscript of ANYTHING from 2,000 years ago. Try that subversion tactic somewhere else.

But we do have fragments of the Gospel from as early as the 2nd century.
    I'm stating a fact brah - idk what tactics I am deploying here.
    So, how for "certainty" do you know what Jesus said and didn't say?

Shut up, altar boy pussy. You never served this country and never will do anything but talk about some divisive religious bullchit the same way the retarded leftists talk about slavery. Youre all bottom feeders.
    I can differ with him but doesn't mean I need to belittle him brah - I don't think that is right either.

I'm stating a fact brah - idk what tactics I am deploying here.
    So, how for "certainty" do you know what Jesus said and didn't say?

I can differ with him but doesn't mean I need to belittle him brah - I don't think that is right either.
    Read the thread. He asked for it.
    USMC 0311
    *C7 GS Vette Crew*

MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I think the religion of peace that is anti Christian. Jews don't think about other religions
    🎄Mods changed my sig. ™Copyright ©2003 - 2005- 2017. All Rights Reserved. Uncle penis™ is a registered trademark of MinisterOfLust.

Kraken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kraken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kraken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kraken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kraken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kraken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kraken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kraken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kraken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kraken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kraken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Christianity is the most persecuted religion in the world. The activists in the US government are all anti christian too, because it aligns with the constitution and are among the most difficult groups and individuals to influence and coerce.

Just look at how members here make anti christian comments and everyone, even the mods, are cool with it or don’t speak up.
    One party system; Most Republicans are Democrats, but no Democrats are Republicans.
    Hayek and Mises were right; they're all socialists.
    "To Call something fair or unfair is a subjective value judgment and not liable to any verification" Ludwig Von Mises

Originally Posted by Kraken View Post
    Christianity is the most persecuted religion in the world. The activists in the US government are all anti christian too, because it aligns with the constitution and are among the most difficult groups and individuals to influence and coerce.

Just look at how members here make anti christian comments and everyone, even the mods, are cool with it or don’t speak up.
    I vehemently disagree with that as well, religion shouldnt define people. I'd say Christianity is probably the best for teaching values- but this whole jew vs christian vs muslim etc thing in the USA is so far fetched.
    USMC 0311
    *C7 GS Vette Crew*

Brah, me and OP always discuss but he hasn't been rude or anything. You can discuss while maintaining composure. Ironically, the one who gets mad lost the discussion. Anyone who's firm on their belief shouldn't be shaken at others.

Originally Posted by MinisterOfLust View Post
    I think the religion of peace that is anti Christian. Jews don't think about other religions
    Maybe elaborate since I am Muslim. What does this mean exactly? The irony of the statement firstly is Jews completely reject Jesus to even be the Messiah (they don't even accept him as a Prophet, let alone Messiah or God) while Muslim completely affirm this position. If anything, should Jews be the Anti Christ (from your claim). Maybe I'm misunderstanding though.

Does the Antichrist tell you to worship the God of Abraham?
    Quran 16:123
    Then We revealed to you [O Muhammad]: Follow the faith of Ibrahim, the upright one, and he was not of the polytheists.

Does the Antichrist claim that Satin is cursed?
    Quran 16:98
    So when you recite the Quran, seek refuge with Allah from the accursed Shaitan,

Does the Antichrist tell you that Jesus is the Messiah?
    Quran 3:45
    When the angels said: “O Mary! Allah gives you the good news of a Word from Him, whose name is the Messiah, Jesus son of Mary, who is illustrious in this world and the hereafter, and who is one of those brought near [to Allah].

Does the Antichrist tell you to be good to your parents?
    Quran 17:23-24
    And your Lord has decreed that you worship none but Him. And that you be dutiful to your parents. If one of them or both of them attain old age in your life, say not to them a word of disrespect, nor shout at them but address them in terms of honour. And be humble with them out of mercy, and pray, “My Lord! Be merciful to them as they raised me when I was young.”

Brah, me and OP always discuss but he hasn't been rude or anything. You can discuss while maintaining composure. Ironically, the one who gets mad lost the discussion. Anyone who's firm on their belief shouldn't be shaken at others.
    Ok, so you didnt read it. He lost it at my first comment.
    USMC 0311
    *C7 GS Vette Crew*

You came in the thread and wanted "religious nutjobs thrown off a cliff"

Would anyone care if we threw all the religious nutjobs and far leftists off the side of a cliff?

Ded srs, we'd be so much better off.
    And you can't say "i was joking brah" because you said ded srs.

Thats enough out of you. Shut up
    Ave Christus Rex

Toxic Masculinity crew.
    Pureblood crew.
    Wholesome crew.

Ok, so you didnt read it. He lost it at my first comment.
    Nah I didn't but can - not my point thou.

Kraken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kraken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kraken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kraken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kraken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kraken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kraken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kraken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kraken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kraken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kraken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I vehemently disagree with that as well, religion shouldnt define people. I'd say Christianity is probably the best for teaching values- but this whole jew vs christian vs muslim etc thing in the USA is so far fetched.
    I didn’t say it was Jews vs Christians. I just said that Christianity is the most persecuted. So it’s not about the Jews, it’s about the globe as a whole and the fact that governments and groups in society targeting them because no one believes they should be protected. And even if one does believe that, no one speaks up.

Everyone victimizes the Jews, but they don’t receive the persecution that Christians do.
    One party system; Most Republicans are Democrats, but no Democrats are Republicans.
    Hayek and Mises were right; they're all socialists.
    "To Call something fair or unfair is a subjective value judgment and not liable to any verification" Ludwig Von Mises

You came in the thread and wanted "religious nutjobs thrown off a cliff"

And you can't say "i was joking brah" because you said ded srs.

Thats enough out of you. Shut up
    Yeah, I was so literal in my comment I had to say I was joking. Dafuq.. The main point is we'd be much better off if you and the reciprocal blue haired leftist crying about slavery could hold hands and live on an island together. You could have your yelling screechfests all day about religion and slavery.

Ded srs for real, your whole religious fanatic thread does not make you look good and makes me think theres other weirdos like you that would enjoy an atmosphere where people are separated by religion all yelling at each other. Pathetic. Nobody wants to go back to that.
    USMC 0311
    *C7 GS Vette Crew*

monty097 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) monty097 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) monty097 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) monty097 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) monty097 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) monty097 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) monty097 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) monty097 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) monty097 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) monty097 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) monty097 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I don't have an alt. Don't project your misc alt posting hobby on me.
    Don't project onto me by pretending i'm the one projecting you projectionist.
    -always pick 4 crew
    -mod negged crew
    -mod repped crew
    -Conservative crew
    -DeSantis/Trump 2024 crew

Smob3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Smob3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Smob3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Smob3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Smob3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Smob3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Smob3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Smob3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Smob3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Smob3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Smob3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Touch grass

BlackJack619 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlackJack619 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlackJack619 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlackJack619 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlackJack619 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlackJack619 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlackJack619 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlackJack619 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlackJack619 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlackJack619 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlackJack619 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Are there even practicing jews any more? Most Jews I know just say they are Jewish, but based off of their actions they dont really believe their own belief.
    As above, so below;
    As within, so without.
    Nothing rest; everything moves; everything vibrates.

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=185271663&p=1701118833#post1701118833

BraneyGumble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BraneyGumble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BraneyGumble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BraneyGumble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BraneyGumble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BraneyGumble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BraneyGumble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BraneyGumble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BraneyGumble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BraneyGumble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BraneyGumble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    (btw Im not catholic)
    So not a Christian, just some unhinged cargo cult nutjob.

Stick to wanting to get video games banned because muh Satan.

Yeah, I was so literal in my comment I had to say I was joking. Dafuq.. The main point is we'd be much better off if you and the reciprocal blue haired leftist crying about slavery could hold hands and live on an island together. You could have your yelling screechfests all day about religion and slavery.

Ded srs for real, your whole religious fanatic thread does not make you look good and makes me think theres other weirdos like you that would enjoy an atmosphere where people are separated by religion all yelling at each other. Pathetic. Nobody wants to go back to that.

Irony incoming.

Back in the 1late 1700s and early 1800s, the very first abolitionists (means wanting to end slavery) were Christians.

Benjamin Lay was one of the first. He was a devout Christian (Quaker) and based it on his faith. Upon moving to Philadelphia a few years later, he launched a crusade to convince his fellow Quakers that the “peculiar institution” was incompatible with their faith. He interrupted Quaker gatherings to lecture on abolitionism, refused to eat food or wear clothes made by slave labor and published a 278-page screed titled “All Slave-Keepers that Keep the Innocent in Bondage, Apostates.”

The very first abolitionist organizations in the United States were Christian organizations. The newspapers in the United States called them "fanaticals" and "radicals" for their stance on ending slavery.

Your "tolerance" of religion as a useful tool for societal engineering is lukewarm garbage. You might as well be an atheist. God is very real, and it is the belief in God that has fueled and built the more free and humane world we live in today.
    Ave Christus Rex

Toxic Masculinity crew.
    Pureblood crew.
    Wholesome crew.