Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz
    Updated Weight (After 1.5 weeks)
    Weight: 202.5 (Down 1.5)
    Waist: 33 1/4" (Down 1/2")

I was unable to take bf% measurement yesterday.

blinkboy99 is just really nice. (+1000) blinkboy99 is just really nice. (+1000) blinkboy99 is just really nice. (+1000) blinkboy99 is just really nice. (+1000) blinkboy99 is just really nice. (+1000) blinkboy99 is just really nice. (+1000) blinkboy99 is just really nice. (+1000) blinkboy99 is just really nice. (+1000) blinkboy99 is just really nice. (+1000) blinkboy99 is just really nice. (+1000) blinkboy99 is just really nice. (+1000)
    derek when u gonna post pics?

Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    why were you unable to take bf%?
    "I'm special, you're special. We are all just a bunch of special fcukers!" - Stifler

Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz
    Originally posted by zachattack43
    why were you unable to take bf%?
    That's none of your damn business and I'd thank you to stay out of my personal affairs.

JK

Because both of the 2 people that usually take it for me were busy.

I'm not sure when I will post pictures again... probably when I am satisfied with my body...

Stay Puft has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stay Puft has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stay Puft has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stay Puft has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stay Puft has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stay Puft has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stay Puft has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stay Puft has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stay Puft has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stay Puft has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stay Puft has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Is there a difference between Guggabolic and Guggabolic Extreme?
    I am going planning on stacking Guggabolic with ECA, this spring.

EDIT : Nevermind, apparently Extreme is a new formula, am I correct?
    Last edited by Stay Puft; 11-04-2003 at 07:02 PM.
    Avant Research R&D/Rep
    Add Avant Labs to your mySpace!
    www.myspace.com/AvantLabs

Stay Puft has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stay Puft has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stay Puft has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stay Puft has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stay Puft has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stay Puft has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stay Puft has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stay Puft has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stay Puft has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stay Puft has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stay Puft has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Also Beast:

Any preliminary thoughts on SAN Tight vs. Gugg. Extreme?

Thanks,

Derek B.
    Avant Research R&D/Rep
    Add Avant Labs to your mySpace!
    www.myspace.com/AvantLabs

tanjhj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by Stay Puft
    Also Beast:

Any preliminary thoughts on SAN Tight vs. Gugg. Extreme?

Thanks,

Derek B.
    not all ppl responds to the guggul. some only feel slighty warm but does nthing to the weight lost. some dun feel anything at all while some has trmendous result. therefore it depends on ur body.

on paper, tight look better and more potent thou... and i trust san more than syntrax for their QC.
    4 out of 5 pimps agree that nelson and ulter are self-promoting pimps
    5 out of 5 liars dun agree that nelson and ulter are self-decieveing liar
    3 out of 5 dogs agree that krafty is the dog of AF. oppppsssss

I got more energy and appetite surpression from TIGHT. As far as fat loss, I cannot say. But I am pleasantly surprised at the effects I've seen from taking GE while bulking. GE would be good to stack with another fat burner while cutting.

Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally posted by Beast
    I got more energy and appetite surpression from TIGHT. As far as fat loss, I cannot say. But I am pleasantly surprised at the effects I've seen from taking GE while bulking. GE would be good to stack with another fat burner while cutting.
    I Just started using it stacked with Syntrax-R, and EC. I've been using R for a week now, and am just adding E/C along with the guggul today.
    Don't Support Companies that are suing me!!

Lonny says
    "Supplement your weakness"

denisha1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have been looking at getting guggulbolic extreme for a while now. From the things I have read it is best to combine it with a thermogenic product.

I wanted to get Tight by SAN. In one cap that product contains 20mg of synthetic gugulsterones. If that is the case then would it be too much taking guguulbolic with it that has guggul ez 30mg & 500mg guggul resin standardized for 30mg total guggulsteriods?

tanjhj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by denisha1
    I have been looking at getting guggulbolic extreme for a while now. From the things I have read it is best to combine it with a thermogenic product.

I wanted to get Tight by SAN. In one cap that product contains 20mg of synthetic gugulsterones. If that is the case then would it be too much taking guguulbolic with it that has guggul ez 30mg & 500mg guggul resin standardized for 30mg total guggulsteriods?
    hmmm i not very sure but i am considering nowfood guggul which has 750mg guggul. 18.75mg EZ per capsules

now foood guggul:
    Guggul Extract is a purified extract isolated from the crude guggul gum of the small Commiphora mukul tree in India. The two active components Z-Guggulsterone and E-Guggulsterone are present at an average of 2.5%. Other components of guggul extract include diterpenes, sterols, steroids, esters and fatty alcohols. The ancient medicinal plant is referenced in the classical Ayurvedic medical text the "Sushruta Samhita" for all its traditional benefits
    4 out of 5 pimps agree that nelson and ulter are self-promoting pimps
    5 out of 5 liars dun agree that nelson and ulter are self-decieveing liar
    3 out of 5 dogs agree that krafty is the dog of AF. oppppsssss

dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Umm who makes GE?
    Dito is like pussy. Either you love it or you're gay.

Turn around bright eyes

dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally posted by dito
    Umm who makes GE?
    Ok figured it out. Whats the difference between the extreme and the original?
    Dito is like pussy. Either you love it or you're gay.

Turn around bright eyes

Originally posted by dito
    Ok figured it out. Whats the difference between the extreme and the original?
    The first one had:
    Guggulsterones 30 mg **
    (from 500mg Standardized Guggul Extract)

New one:
    Guggul EZ100TM 30mg
    Guggul Resin Extract 500mg
    (standardized for 30mg total guggulsteroids)

After 2.5 Weeks
    Weight: 204.5
    Waist: 33 1/2
    BF% 11

Let's see what happened:

Start
    Starting Weight: 204
    Starting Waist: 33 3/4
    Bodyfat: 10%

1.5 Weeks Use
    Weight: 202.5
    Waist: 33 1/4

2.5 Weeks
    Week 204.5
    Waist: 33 1/2
    BF% 11

I am 0.5 pounds heavier than when I started but with 1% higher bf% but with 1/4 an inch smaller waist???

I did not change anything from the 1.5 week mark to the 2.5 week mark, but no doubt gained some fat after losing some the previous week.

I'm not sure what to make of these results...
    This will be my last entry on this log as I now have to start new one on something else

blinkboy99 is just really nice. (+1000) blinkboy99 is just really nice. (+1000) blinkboy99 is just really nice. (+1000) blinkboy99 is just really nice. (+1000) blinkboy99 is just really nice. (+1000) blinkboy99 is just really nice. (+1000) blinkboy99 is just really nice. (+1000) blinkboy99 is just really nice. (+1000) blinkboy99 is just really nice. (+1000) blinkboy99 is just really nice. (+1000) blinkboy99 is just really nice. (+1000)
    what r u starting next?

Canarian Roy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Canarian Roy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Canarian Roy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Canarian Roy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Canarian Roy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Canarian Roy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Canarian Roy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Canarian Roy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Canarian Roy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Canarian Roy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Canarian Roy has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    to be honest, i think the results you got are pretty much the same. Normally you need to take a supplment for at least 1 month, hence why there hasnt been any difference
    anyhow, anyone have any views on the rumour that gugguls raise estrogen??? i heard it somewhere, cant remember where though.
    Ive been taking metabolic thyrolean from Prolab (gugguls) and to be honest, havent had any good results (1 month taking it).

Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally posted by Canarian Roy
    to be honest, i think the results you got are pretty much the same. Normally you need to take a supplment for at least 1 month, hence why there hasnt been any difference
    anyhow, anyone have any views on the rumour that gugguls raise estrogen??? i heard it somewhere, cant remember where though.
    Ive been taking metabolic thyrolean from Prolab (gugguls) and to be honest, havent had any good results (1 month taking it).
    To be honest.... That product sucks!!!

Prolab was one of the first to bring guggul to the market, but they haven't done anything to improve the formula since its first formulation. not in any bottles of it i've seen anway. I too have used a ****ty guggul product and got no results. Then i tried guggulbolic extreme and it changed my mind.

Now guggul products are standardized for E/Z guggulsterones, and are much more effective. At least in my mind. I had a great experience with guggulbolic extreme.
    Don't Support Companies that are suing me!!

Lonny says
    "Supplement your weakness"

Canarian Roy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Canarian Roy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Canarian Roy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Canarian Roy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Canarian Roy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Canarian Roy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Canarian Roy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Canarian Roy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Canarian Roy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Canarian Roy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Canarian Roy has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally posted by Lonny
    To be honest.... That product sucks!!!

Prolab was one of the first to bring guggul to the market, but they haven't done anything to improve the formula since its first formulation. not in any bottles of it i've seen anway. I too have used a ****ty guggul product and got no results. Then i tried guggulbolic extreme and it changed my mind.

Now guggul products are standardized for E/Z guggulsterones, and are much more effective. At least in my mind. I had a great experience with guggulbolic extreme.
    nice one bro, ive been taking double the dosage since i think on dosage is only 18.5 mg of gugguls (e to z), and i read that you need at least 30 mgs for it to work.
    I thought that guggulboic by syntrax was ****, again i read it somewhere but cant remember where, which is why I didnt buy it, otherwise I would have. I think I may be ordering some san tight! since that seems to be the best guggul product out there.