Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    jlick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jlick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jlick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jlick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jlick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jlick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jlick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jlick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jlick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jlick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jlick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by illah View Post
    Doubt all or any of these things are even needed, I only have like 2 of them and I'm doing just fine. The only thing you really need is not to be an awkward kunt and just be sociable, that's really it lol. Girls don't give a flying fuk about any of the things on your list, although some of them like being in shape and have some sense of fashion help, the others don't really do anything at all.
    I'd wager you've got above average looks (or as you said, social skills). those things can make up for deficiencies in other areas. But they also go hand in hand. If you have hobbies and travel, you won't be an awkward unsocial-able kunt because you have interesting things to talk about.
    -You are only as strong as your weakest link-

EagleOfWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EagleOfWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EagleOfWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EagleOfWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EagleOfWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EagleOfWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EagleOfWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EagleOfWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EagleOfWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EagleOfWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EagleOfWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Op you’re last little part about approaching is dead wrong. It’s extremely easy. Most single girls there are just waiting for the approach.

Sounds in op like you’re ugly/below average brah so feels go out to u. Doesn’t mean that I can’t pull given more effort. Dating sites are terrible even for guys who can absolutely slay irl. Idk what your answer is but I’m public bars swallow your pride, don’t be insecure and if she rejects you then just forget her, why dwell on it?

I had a very ugly good friend and I use to tell him when we’d go out if he’ll approach 50 different women it only takes one to turn it all around. It worked most of the time for him. He just kept approaching until one would be inviting.
    This body holding me, be my reminder here that I am not alone.
    Makes me feel eternal, all this Pain is an Illusion.

EagleOfWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EagleOfWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EagleOfWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EagleOfWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EagleOfWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EagleOfWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EagleOfWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EagleOfWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EagleOfWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EagleOfWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EagleOfWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by jn677 View Post
    You shouldn't try to bang at a bar. I don't agree with that approach if you're average or below average.

You need to try to bang coworkers, friends of friends, friends of coworkers, etc. You need to meet people in environment where there isn't so much competition and also in an environment where you have some more time. There is too much competition at the bar. There is too much competition at online dating, there are strong parallels between the 2. Girls who are 3/10 can go home with their pick of guys at the bar, they aren't going to pick you.

Agree here after my post. The bag I think is stl still a good pick up place but I’m not below average so idk personally besides helping my friend. The work and othe places is a great idea because they can actually get to know you somewhat instead of judging you off first appearance.
    This body holding me, be my reminder here that I am not alone.
    Makes me feel eternal, all this Pain is an Illusion.

illah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) illah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) illah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) illah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) illah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) illah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) illah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) illah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) illah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) illah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) illah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by jlick View Post
    I'd wager you've got above average looks (or as you said, social skills). those things can make up for deficiencies in other areas. But they also go hand in hand. If you have hobbies and travel, you won't be an awkward unsocial-able kunt because you have interesting things to talk about.
    There are tons of bros with cool hobbies that travel, but are still incel, since it doesn't seem to fix the underlying issue.
    I'm dead average looking, possibly even slightly below average and I don't think that looks matter much, unless you're looking to consistently land 8+/10s, because I used to be an awkward kunt in my teens and landed zero. Once I got over that and became socially well-adjusted (without really changing anything else), I had no trouble whatsoever. I'm willing to bet most miscers are in the same boat. Most of these kunts are too awkward IRL (can immediately tell OP is one of those people) and have low social skills. Once they fix that, it's impossible to be incel. Although I suppose that's more difficult to do for someone that's genuinely autistic or has some other mental disorder.

lolatpaniccels is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lolatpaniccels is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lolatpaniccels is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lolatpaniccels is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lolatpaniccels is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lolatpaniccels is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lolatpaniccels is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lolatpaniccels is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lolatpaniccels is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lolatpaniccels is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lolatpaniccels is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    this guy listed getting "covid" as a potential negative of using a hooker. lmao we don't give a fuk about a flu bro.

Fuked hookers multiple times through the "pandemic"

Otherwise agree with you that if you are a normal wagecel dude with nothing special going on it will be hard to fuk an even moderately attractive chick.

illah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) illah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) illah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) illah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) illah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) illah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) illah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) illah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) illah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) illah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) illah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by lolatpaniccels View Post
    Otherwise agree with you that if you are a normal wagecel dude with nothing special going on it will be hard to fuk an even moderately attractive chick.
    I really don't agree. I know plenty of "normal wagecel dudes with nothing special going on" and they seem to have no trouble getting laid. Average men get laid with average women. There has to be some mental aspect that plays into this, because a lot of people think they're that normal wagecel average dude, when they're really not. Look at eod for example. It seems that a lot of men don't even realize that they're weird as fuk.

lolatpaniccels is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lolatpaniccels is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lolatpaniccels is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lolatpaniccels is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lolatpaniccels is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lolatpaniccels is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lolatpaniccels is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lolatpaniccels is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lolatpaniccels is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lolatpaniccels is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lolatpaniccels is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I really don't agree. I know plenty of "normal wagecel dudes with nothing special going on" and they seem to have no trouble getting laid. Average men get laid with average women. There has to be some mental aspect that plays into this, because a lot of people think they're that normal wagecel average dude, when they're really not. Look at eod for example. It seems that a lot of men don't even realize that they're weird as fuk.
    yeah for sure a lot of weird dudes and dudes that don't know how to converse with women. My problem is that I don't go out enough either. Too focused on work and gym celling.

I usually do well when I put in effort and start going out more. It just irks me that women don't even need to do that and have dudes hitting them up all the time to fuk.

4free is just really nice. (+1000) 4free is just really nice. (+1000) 4free is just really nice. (+1000) 4free is just really nice. (+1000) 4free is just really nice. (+1000) 4free is just really nice. (+1000) 4free is just really nice. (+1000) 4free is just really nice. (+1000) 4free is just really nice. (+1000) 4free is just really nice. (+1000) 4free is just really nice. (+1000)
    lmao OP is always so full of COPE. The fact is, most men are average and they do have a hard time with women because women don't want average men. They want exceptional men. What can a man do to become exceptional?

There are lots of things;

have multiple interesting hobbies
    travel and become cultured
    have a sense of fashion and always be well-groomed
    WORK OUT LIKE A FUGGIN DAWG
    recognize your weaknesses and actively work to improve them

If you are not checking off all of those things on this list on a regular basis, you are average or below average, and thus you will not be attractive to women. Notice that nothing on the list requires one to be exceptionally good looking.

To the men in this thread who aren't getting laid- what is your weekly schedule like? Be honest. Are you checking off my full list? Be honest. I want to know. I will rep you if you give me an honest answer.
    You should do all this stuff for your own sake but honestly the hobbies thing is the key if you are beyond college.

Do something you actually find interesting and that involves other people. Not some chit people think is alpha on the internet. I have a buddy who is into flintknapping (making tools by banging rocks together. srs). So he goes to the flintknappers society. And he bones chicks who are into anthopology and chit like that. I have another buddy who's a straight up nerd and meets chicks at tabletop gaming sessions. I used to meet girls at life drawing sessions. Common interest is a great way to meet people. Obviously don't dress like a slob and have genuine enthusiasm.

Actually that's a tip all by itself: stop worrying about what some *******s on the internet think is alpha and enjoy yourself. You'll get laid along the way.
    Last edited by 4free; 05-12-2021 at 10:24 AM.

yeah for sure a lot of weird dudes and dudes that don't know how to converse with women. My problem is that I don't go out enough either. Too focused on work and gym celling.

I usually do well when I put in effort and start going out more. It just irks me that women don't even need to do that and have dudes hitting them up all the time to fuk.
    Yeah it is what it is, chit's unfair etc. I guess I didn't mean to say that it's ever easy (it's not, unless you're gigachad, but even then you can't be weird), but it shouldn't be a major struggle either if you're batting within your league. Men trying to punch above their league and lack of self-reflection (which makes it difficult to identify when/if you're being weird) is what is holding most you back, srs.

Condo41 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Condo41 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Condo41 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Condo41 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Condo41 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Condo41 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Condo41 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Condo41 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Condo41 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Condo41 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Condo41 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I'm not saying it's easy to bang a girl that dont want to bang you

I'm saying it's easy as f*ck to bang a girl who wants to bang.

You just gotta find that girl.

propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    i feel for dudes that don't grow up with women. i was pretty lucky in that my mom had dance studios so i was around women all the time

i can see how like.. if you had a house full of dudes you could be pretty oblivious. it makes and takes your effort out there that much greater. you also have no real frame of reference so you have a long ways to go to build that foundational knowledge

thing is.. there are a lot of untruths out there; understand it's pretty easy to work his butt off and then change the story to say "women came to him!" - not only do guys do that but it's a little ego stroking involved too

like i guarantee you guys on here - their perception - they'll omit their dedication to the gym as stuff they do because its neater to think their "genetics" are just superior cause they do a lot of narcissism and ego stroking simultaneously

if you bust your butt at the gym (granted, not all guys do it for women) but im just saying if its something women like, then you don't do "nothing" for women. and lot of guys will try to play like that

dudes that have women like that have already put in a lot of foreground work

Registered tradie thesloshedman's Avatar
    thesloshedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thesloshedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thesloshedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thesloshedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thesloshedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thesloshedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thesloshedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thesloshedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thesloshedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thesloshedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thesloshedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by 4free View Post
    This chit is not that hard if your only goal is to have sex.

Either
    1. Have a social life and meet friends of friends
    2. Go to bars and get drunk

And you will get laid.

If you’re all worried about having sex with a somewhat unattractive girl I don’t know what to tell you... Even those of us who get laid on the reg fukk a kinda groce sloot now and then. Some of them are better in bed than the hot ones anyway.
    Regardless, if you’re that hung up on not having sex your goal should be to have some sex just so you can get over it. Once you see it isn’t rocket science you’ll chill out.
    This ^^^

I am an average at best looking guy and I’m even pretty socially awkward. I’ve never had a hard time getting laid, when I was single and younger and had friends it was easy to hook up with a couple different chicks over a weekend of bars and clubbing. Wasn’t gonna be a 10/10 but **** even some head from a nasty bitch beats jerkin off every weekend
    *Onterrible crew*
    *tradies get the ladies crew*
    *high test crew*
    *foot fetish crew*
    *cell tech crew*
    *No Social Media Crew*

Lurked in 2011,12,13 and can’t believe what happened to the misc

Rip Zyzz

johnnydeep1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) johnnydeep1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) johnnydeep1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) johnnydeep1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) johnnydeep1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) johnnydeep1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) johnnydeep1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) johnnydeep1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) johnnydeep1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) johnnydeep1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) johnnydeep1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by BetaAsPhuck View Post
    Lol
    AGE-25
    Wt-165
    HT-5'10"
    Bench-100 dumbbell press-5 reps
    *Mechanical Engineer*

johnnydeep1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) johnnydeep1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) johnnydeep1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) johnnydeep1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) johnnydeep1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) johnnydeep1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) johnnydeep1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) johnnydeep1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) johnnydeep1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) johnnydeep1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) johnnydeep1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by SuperHercules View Post
    It's nearly impossible not to get laid unless you're a complete hermit

Pussy is just everywhere you go. Guys who can't get laid must be a special type of retard
    Why don’t you have a wife or kids you 42 year old failure
    AGE-25
    Wt-165
    HT-5'10"
    *Mechanical Engineer*

lmao OP is always so full of COPE. The fact is, most men are average and they do have a hard time with women because women don't want average men. They want exceptional men. What can a man do to become exceptional?

There are lots of things;

have multiple interesting hobbies
    travel and become cultured
    have a sense of fashion and always be well-groomed
    WORK OUT LIKE A FUGGIN DAWG
    recognize your weaknesses and actively work to improve them

If you are not checking off all of those things on this list on a regular basis, you are average or below average, and thus you will not be attractive to women. Notice that nothing on the list requires one to be exceptionally good looking.

To the men in this thread who aren't getting laid- what is your weekly schedule like? Be honest. Are you checking off my full list? Be honest. I want to know. I will rep you if you give me an honest answer.
    I already have sex and a girlfriend, I was talking about other men
    AGE-25
    Wt-165
    HT-5'10"
    *Mechanical Engineer*

Originally Posted by johnnydeep1 View Post
    I already have sex and a girlfriend, I was talking about other men
    Sure you are. It's funny how you're so unaware of your behavior that you think people don't realize you're full of chit. This exact thing is what is holding you back from ever getting laid. Recognizing the problem is the first step to recovery. Hope you get better someday.

FitnessEmperor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FitnessEmperor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FitnessEmperor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FitnessEmperor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FitnessEmperor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FitnessEmperor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FitnessEmperor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FitnessEmperor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FitnessEmperor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FitnessEmperor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FitnessEmperor is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    All my average bros in high school lost their V card to a landwhale & some were proud. All the hots girls got plowed by the typical Chad or Tanner Trust Fund stereotype & even some by varsity BBC.

Hicksbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hicksbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hicksbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hicksbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hicksbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hicksbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hicksbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hicksbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hicksbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hicksbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hicksbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I'm a 6.5/10 if i put effort into my appearance and had all my co-workers fall in love with me ranging from 40 year old milfs to a 20 year old 9/10 blonde college student. Not one of them would really think much of me just by seeing me, so I'm guessing personality and spending time together works.

kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    When my female date showed me her dating app profile, the most memorable out of a few messages I read, (out of hundreds of messages she received) was This one dude who was balding, old, and kind of fat, standing in front of his refrigerator in his kitchen with a stupid smile, and he dared to text her: how’s your morning going?

I mean da fak??? She is hot as **** and younger than him, how dare he? Some men just don’t know their place, lol

So yeah, it’s hard for some men to get sex, but a lot of it is their fault, like in the above example, nobody forced that guy to take a picture in front of his refrigerator in his kitchen, nobody forced him to eat that pizza and candy or whatever the **** he eats to get so fat, nobody forced him to wear stupid clothes or to have a stupid smile or to take bad pictures, those are all his choices.

KrackerJackeds alt GnomeSaiyanBruh's Avatar
    GnomeSaiyanBruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GnomeSaiyanBruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GnomeSaiyanBruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GnomeSaiyanBruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GnomeSaiyanBruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GnomeSaiyanBruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GnomeSaiyanBruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GnomeSaiyanBruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GnomeSaiyanBruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GnomeSaiyanBruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GnomeSaiyanBruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Sure you are. It's funny how you're so unaware of your behavior that you think people don't realize you're full of chit. This exact thing is what is holding you back from ever getting laid. Recognizing the problem is the first step to recovery. Hope you get better someday.
    He makes daily threads about incels, and starts off with "i have sex and a gf". Sure ya do pal, sure ya do.
    Nah bro I’m sweet.

propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    lmao OP is always so full of COPE. The fact is, most men are average and they do have a hard time with women because women don't want average men
    i kind of have a problem with this.. cause i think it is a problem

i would change it to "exceptional women want exceptional men".

anything else shouldn't be it. lol e.g. "avg women want exceptional men"

srs. i think that white knight elevation is where a lot of things go awry

not like you or (or anybody) would ever solve it. some kunt would always ruin it

jlick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jlick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jlick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jlick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jlick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jlick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jlick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jlick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jlick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jlick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jlick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by propreffered7 View Post
    i kind of have a problem with this.. cause i think it is a problem

i would change it to "exceptional women want exceptional men".

anything else shouldn't be it. lol e.g. "avg women want exceptional men"

srs. i think that white knight elevation is where a lot of things go awry

not like you or (or anybody) would ever solve it. some kunt would always ruin it
    good point brah. i think part of being an exceptional man comes with having an exceptional woman. that means turning down below average women.
    -You are only as strong as your weakest link-

navid93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) navid93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) navid93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) navid93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) navid93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) navid93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) navid93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) navid93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) navid93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) navid93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) navid93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Say you ask out 5 girls a week, in person, on tinder, on hinge, etc

That’s 260 girls a year

Even if you have a 99% fail rate you’ll still get a date

I understand struggling due to bad genetics but I don’t understand how anyone can be a legit incel by their mid 20s

Originally Posted by GnomeSaiyanBruh View Post
    He makes daily threads about incels, and starts off with "i have sex and a gf". Sure ya do pal, sure ya do.
    Ye lol. Also lol at overemphasizing the having sex part. It's part of the deal when you have a gf, there is no need to further iterate. The whole concept of a gf seems completely out of this world for him.

eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I'm a Chad and i've never understood how people do it

Used to be a giga chad in my early 20's too

Last edited by eod8989; 05-12-2021 at 02:20 PM.
    PC specs

i9 9900k/AMD RX 6800 16 GB/16 GB RAM/LG BX 65'' OLED/Gigabyte GS27QC 27''

OLED Master Race crew
    1440p 120+ fps only crew
    6'2 master race crew
    Audiophile crew
    Metal crew
    Introvert/INTJ crew
    German crew
    If you aren't getting stronger you aren't getting bigger crew

Originally Posted by eod8989 View Post
    It's like Brad Pitt and Paul Walker had a baby. wooow

Originally Posted by eod8989 View Post

on what planet are you a "chad"?

on what planet are you a "chad"?
    The same planet on which he has an IQ of 120.

KrackerJackeds alt GnomeSaiyanBruh's Avatar
    GnomeSaiyanBruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GnomeSaiyanBruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GnomeSaiyanBruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GnomeSaiyanBruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GnomeSaiyanBruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GnomeSaiyanBruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GnomeSaiyanBruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GnomeSaiyanBruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GnomeSaiyanBruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GnomeSaiyanBruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GnomeSaiyanBruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    It's like Brad Pitt and Paul Walker had a baby. wooow
    and that baby was autistic.
    Nah bro I’m sweet.

severagee is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) severagee is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) severagee is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) severagee is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) severagee is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) severagee is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) severagee is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) severagee is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) severagee is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) severagee is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) severagee is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    The truth of the matter is that I see plenty of average dudes who have consistent FWBs and don’t struggle. I also see good looking dudes who haven’t gotten laid in years (often by choice, but not always). And everything in between.

It depends on your social skills and charisma more than anything. A buddy of mine is 5’9, skinny, average build, dresses plainly. But he consistently gets laid cause he hits on everything at bars. Another friend is like 5’8, 300 pounds, super redneck, but dating a decently cute girl right now. Plenty of girls in college are willing to hookup if they think you’re fun to be around and potential relationship material. And you don’t have to be a Chad.

Stop using Tinder and online dating as reflective of 100% of dating. Of course it’s difficult for average guys to do well on Tinder. Many of them struggle to get any matches that aren’t morbidly obese, I’m not denying that. But in the real world, plenty of completely average guys doing well.
    Dental Student crew